Categories > Comics > Calvin and Hobbes

The Bicep Workout Guide

by EriksenMacMillan5 0 reviews

Most people desire to consider that there's some form of ideal bicep workout that is guaranteed to help them build muscle mass and increase the size o

Category: Calvin and Hobbes - Rating: R - Genres: Parody - Warnings: [Y] - Published: 2017-06-20 - 851 words

0Unrated
Most people desire to consider that there's some form of ideal bicep workout that is guaranteed to help them build muscle mass and increase the size of their arms. The truth of the matter is that the notion of the single best bicep workout for everyone is a myth. Everybody's body is different, because of this, muscle development is stimulated for everybody by distinct kinds of training. While a particular bicep work out may work well for me, that doesn't automatically mean that it is guaranteed to help you build bigger biceps. That said, there are a couple of growth stimulating exercises that you should include in your arm workouts if you really want to force your biceps to grow.

Let's face it, nothing is more impressive than a pair of thick sleeve stretching biceps, but making your arms grow can be a lot tougher than most men comprehend. While the common 6 sets of 5 reps of dumbbell curls is excellent for beginner and intermediate level trainers, you have got to learn the way to take your biceps training days to the next level if you really need to build bigger biceps.

Here are a few bicep training hints that have helped me to pack on over 3 inches to my arms over the years. Each of these arm work out suggestions is tried and true in the trenches and I guarantee that they will allow you to build bigger arms. Read through each of them and begin implementing them one by one - before you know it your bicep workouts will be sparking some serious development and everyone will be keeping their eyes on your own biceps!


1.) the first hint for an effective bicep workout might seem like it's totally unrelated to the procedure for training your arms, but it's critical to your success. If you are seriously interested in building larger arms, then you have to make sure you're performing heavy back squats to failure 1 time each week. I'm not entirely sure why this works but, I think it's something related to the amount of growth hormone and testosterone that are released in your body when you perform heavy deadlifts to failure. But trust me when I say it is extremely effective for raising the size of the muscles in your arms. Without even training my biceps directly, I've personally noticed an increase in the size of my arms by 1" - 2" only making an effort to sell out on my squats!

2.) Make sure that your arm workouts are designed around the most effective increase exciting muscle building exercises. Should youn't build your arm workouts around the right exercises, you will not be able to stimulate development in your arms...simple stuff. Stick with the exercises that allow you to train with heavy weights through a complete range of motion.

My Favourite Bicep Exercises Are...

Barbell Curl
EZ Bar Curl
Alternating Dumbbell Curl
Hammer Curl
Dumbbell Incline Curl
Cable Curls
Preacher Curl
Dumbbell Preacher Curl

80% of my personal bicep workouts begin with either barbell curls, ez bar curls or alternating dumbbell curls.

These basic bicep exercises permit me to use heavy weights to blast my arms. If you consistently beat your biceps with heavy weights, they'll not have any choice but to respond by getting bigger and stronger!

3.) Keep the exercises in your bicep workout in the 6 - 8 repetition range. This is within the commonly recognized "muscle building" repetition range, but closer to the lower side. This rep range will let you train as greatly as possible while still ensuring that you are stimulating muscle development. Whenever I perform arm work outs in the 6 - 8 rep range, my biceps burst.

4.) Design your bicep workouts so that you perform only 2 - 6 sets of 1 or 2 arm exercises maximum. This will allow you to keep your work out to as reasonable period of time while ensuring that your biceps get the work they need to lay down new muscle mass. Also make sure to rest for 1.5-2 minutes between sets so that your arms are fully recovered for the next set.

5.) Hit the fitness center to blast through your bicep workout only once each week. If you just feel like you must train your biceps more often than this you're going to have difficulty packing on any muscle mass in your arms. Sure you can get away with it for awhile, but eventually you are going to hit a wall and really start losing strength and size in your arms. Rather than taking the volume approach to your biceps workouts, focus on making each work out as intense and gut bursting as potential - this is the secret to forcing your muscle to grow. Get into the fitness center, get through your work out then get out as fast as possible so that you could focus on feeding your body the nutrients that it must gain muscle mass.

Get these straightforward bicep work out hints and run with them... Your arms will begin to grow rapidly. I know that this guidance seems too basic to work, but it's exceptionally powerful for building big biceps quickly.
Sign up to rate and review this story