Categories > Original > Drama

Thomas The Tank Engine v.s The Einsteins 3: Diesel Devils

by LNER-NWR-Fanfics 0 reviews

..."How Foolish"...."A Shape Good Enough For Me Is Good Enough For Him"..."This isn't the end!"

Category: Drama - Rating: PG - Genres: Crossover,Drama - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2017-06-21 - 2580 words - Complete

0Unrated
Midnight - North Western Railway - Secret Siding
Diesel 10 had a plan, a plan that will destroy the Magic Railroad, The Gold Dust, Shining Time and Sodor.

Arry and Bert used a tow cable to pull The Red Tank Engine and Diesel 10 out of the cave. Then they pushed them both to the Vicarstown Dieselworks.

The Red Tank Engine was painted. He was painted blue. Painted blue with red stripes. Painted blue with red stripes and a number one. Painted exactly like the E2 Class this clan has grown to hate.

The Red Tank Engine rushed down to the Grotto, and raced to Lady The Magical Engine.

Since this engine has no face, Lady thought that Thomas was dying.

Lady: Oh dear lord, Thomas! What has happened to you! Burnett! Come and see!

When Burnett Stone, the driver, fireman and owner of Lady saw this, Anti-Thomas, this, Non-Faced Thomas.. Evil Thomas. He immediately wanted to help.

But they didn’t know this creature was evil.

They gave him power. This made him faster, stronger and more powerful as a whole.

He had a face. A evil grin, thick eyebrows and a pure evil heart.

His dome went inside his “boiler” and a giant claw, bigger than Diesel 10’s came out. It picked up Lady and Burnett. At threw them off the rails. Burnett passed out, coughed up blood and almost died.

Meanwhile, Thomas was on his branchline. He stopped at a station. He felt a bump. The guard's whistle hadn’t blown yet. So he was very confused. He started going at very high speeds. Everything seemed blurry now, not only to Thomas, but to others as well. He found himself at Morgans Mine, he was shoved in. He was pushed onwards and onwards. Until they were eventually at.. “The End of the Line” Thomas crashed onto a rail-raft and was floating away, as Annie, Clarabel and all his passengers drowned in the water. Evil Thomas puffed his way to Tidmouth Sheds.

9:00 PM - North Western Railway - Tidmouth Sheds

Gordon noticed something odd about Thomas. He had red paintwork in places they shouldn’t be.

Gordon: Ayy, Thomas. You’re a strong engine.. Correct?
Thomas2: -cough cough- Yes I am -wheez-
Gordon: Then why don’t you take my express train!

A few moments later they saw “Thomas2” rushing down the line with the express.

Edward: Thomas sure is determined! He’s pulling 6 Express Coaches!!!
Gordon: That is not Thomas
James: How stupid!! He has a number one and everything! Of course he’s-
Gordon: DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE E2 CLASS IS BETTER THAN ME!? I AM GORDON. THE EXPRESS ENGINE!!... That idiot... Thinks he can simply repaint himself…

Everybody was shocked

Gordon: To fool me.. Gordon The Big Engine.
James: James The Red Engine!
Edward: And Edward The Blue Engine!!

The Trio started the puff out of the sheds, Gordon first, then James, then Edward. They started to race down the line. Gordon going at 96 miles per hour, Edward and James were coupled and held their own against Gordon’s top speed.

Gordon: Do you guys know where they were headed??
Edward and James: !!! Brendam Docks!

A few seconds later an explosion came from Brendam.
By the time they got there.. Thomas2 had escaped.
They saw the remains of Salty, Porter, Cranky and…
Henry.
But there was something different about Henry.
He was in his original shape.
Something snapped in Gordon.
He started to feel mixed feelings
Rage, Hatred, Vengeance….
“A Shape Good Enough For Me! Is Good Enough For Him”

The mess was soon cleared up. A replacements had to be found. One engine was bought. The last one available. Patch, Percy’s brother. He had White paint with Red wheels. He was given the number 3-6A. And worked as a replacement for Salty and Porter.

Sir Topham Hatt was desperate. If he got another engine to do Henry’s work, he’d need an engine to do their work. So he was out of luck..

The Flying Scotsman saw this… He went back to his railway, the LNER. The LNER is a shady railway and they love money. They approached Topham with a new idea. Re-furbishing scrapped engines. The engine chosen… Was Alfred. 98462. He had no face at all, and was with 2 coaches. Their names were distorted. Yet you could still make it out if you stared hard enough. They looked exactly like Annie and Clarabel. “Silver and Meteor” They had very odd names and no faces. Everyone assumed they were scrapped as well. He wasn’t given his number right away like the others, as he came more around the night time. He took the Flying Kipper, had a good run and went to Tidmouth.

11:00 PM - North Western Railway - Tidmouth Sheds

Gordon stared long and hard at this face-less engine. Something was way too familiar about him. His number, his configuration…. It was like he could feel some sort of negative, evil soul flying around him… Then. It came to him.

He had a flashback, a flashback to one of the odd things Mallard said years ago.

Mallard: I had to go to the scrapyard once if you could believe, a grand engine like me!! There was this engine seeking revenge there, I think his name was… Alfie… No… Alfen… No, ALFRED! Yes, Alfred!

TFS was shocked at that moment as he remember Alfred as a working engine.Mallard told the stories Alfred did at the scrapyard.

10:00 AM - North Western Railway - Shunting Yard

Edward was shunting in the yard one morning and thought he saw Annie and Clarabel.

Edward: ANNIE!! CLARABEL!! YOU’RE ALIVE!! Where’s Thomas??

There was no response. He looked on the side of the two coaches and saw.. “Silver” on one and “Meteor” on the other.

Edward had a flashback now..
Long ago. There were four branchline coaches. Annie, Silver, Clarabel and Meteor. The four Sisters. Two of them were well behaved, those two being Annie and Clarabel. But the other two were never behaved, Silver and Meteor were referred to as The Coaches of Hell. Causing multiple fatal accidents on the Ffarquhar Branchline. Until the old controller had enough. He sentenced them to scrap.

Edward was horrified. All of a sudden Alfred came in, and coupled to the coaches. He then started racing down the line.

Edward: Those are Thomas’ new coaches….

Edward started to follow Alfred. Edward then realized he was on his way to the Grotto. Thomas then pulled up beside Edward. Edward and Thomas rattled down the track. Thomas was right beside Alfred. He pulled RIGHT in front of him! Alfred bumped him. Alfred then whistled. The points changed. Alfred stopped and Thomas kept rolling along. Murdoch just happened to be coming through with a freight train.

Thomas: HORRORS!!

Thomas screamed and shut his eyes!

Thomas crashed into Murdoch as Alfred raced into the Magic Buffers with Edward not too far behind.

Alfred roared down the rails. Until he made it to the “Green Zone” of the Magic Railroad….

Edward stopped as well as Alfred. There was silence.

Alfred: Why, hello there. I’m Alfred. Alfred the B12… I owe Gordon a HUGE thanks… He and Thomas2 really did a number on that old fool.

Edward knew he was talking about Lady.

Alfred: Without him. I never could’ve gotten past Henry. Oh boy does he dislike me!! Heheheh… But now.. With his help…

Alfred: He’s DEAD.

Alfred: And I’ve got a soul!!!

Alfred: Boy!!! I’ve empty for so long.. It feels so good to have a soul inside me again!.. Well… Good bye Edward…

Alfred then bumped Edward so hard he almost derailed. Alfred raced away back to Sodor… Edward had no choice but to recruit as many engines as possible to hold their own against this monster of an engine.

Edward raced to Vicarstown Station. As fast as he could. He had to make a decision. Mainland or Koebear Railway. Spencer or The Flying Storm. Koebear-Sodor High Speed Line or Vicarstown Rolling Bridge. Edward had to make this decision.

After a few minutes of thinking he chose Koebear. He huffed and puffed down to the High Speed Line. He had to go at full speed, and he did! He raced and roared! After one whole hour. He made it.

He was very tired and started to go slow..

Edward: Oh dear, oh dear. Where do I go!?

Another engine started to race by with an express train.

Edward: HEY!! Help!! I have no idea where to go!! I must find The Flying Storm!!

The engine stopped and went back.

???: Oi, what do ya want?

Edward: I need to find an engine…

Silver Arrow: Well then. I might be able to help you with that, as I Number 10001 Silver Arrow tell you that..

Silver Arrow: You just need to go right to get to the engine shed.

Silver Arrow puffed away..

Edward finally made it to the Engine Shed. He blew his whistle. One engine was disturbed by this.

He burst out of the sheds

His nameplate read “George”

George: You miserable… What’re you doin’ here?! Who are you!

Edward: I am Edward!!

George: Edward? You’re one of those stupid new engines, aren’t ya?

Edward: No! I am from the North Western Railway!

George: Yuck! You’re from that railway we’re connected to! You really are an idiot, coming here!!

A few engines by the names of Dan, Jaime, John and Alex burst out the sheds and said: WILL YOU SHUT UP! This engine’s our visitor! You’re treating him with disrespect!!

Dan: What’re you looking for at the engine sheds, Edward?

Edward: The Flying Stor-

The Flying Storm: You called?

Edward: Yes! Our railway is in crisis! We need you right now!!

The Flying Storm: Hmmmm..

George: No, He’s lying, Stormio!! His controller sent him.. To steal all of our engines. Then sell them for massive prices and-

The Flying Storm: I shall come!

George: You shant.

George puffed onto the turntable before Stormio could and tried to biff Edward. Luckily, Edward moved onto another line. But when Edward looked…

George was gone. All of a sudden he heard a whistle.

George was racing down the line at high speeds with a bunch of empty trucks. It looked like over 200 empty trucks and a breakvan!

Edward was bumped by the breakvan. Edward pushing it and George pushing the front car.

Silver Arrow and Stormio bumped into the back of Edward, supporting him.

All of a sudden, George had an idea. He shut off steam. All of a sudden, they were going almost 10x faster.

They were heading right for a big station. All of a sudden, George was uncoupled and everyone else was diverted into a siding in the station.

They smashed right into the station. Edward somehow was bumped onto the other line whilst crashing into the station.

George escaped and Edward went back to Sodor, without Stormio.

Edward arrived at Vicarstown only to find that the entire station had been destroyed and he had to go to the Mainland now to clean it….

Meanwhile, Gordon, Connor and Caitlin were hunting for Thomas2 and the Diesels. Gordon went to The Quarry. Mavis and BoCo were gone, Yet Bill and Ben were there, horrified.

Gordon: What’s up?

Bill: Diesel 10… Took them

Ben: All the Diesels..

Both: They were called traitors..

Gordon: What!? Traitors?

Gordon raced to find BoCo, Mavis, Salty and the other diesels who were all secretly friends with the steam engines. He ended up in the scrap yard… Alfred. Thomas2 and Diesel 10 were all there. They were doing a ritual?

But it was too late.

He heard screams in pain.

As 4 shadows creeped out of the scrap yards.

One of which was familiar. Too familiar.

It was silver and it was a E2 Class with shorter side tanks.


Gordon raced in reverse.



The next day.


Stanley had an odd feeling… Thomas had gone missing multiple times before.. So it wasn't anything new. So Stanley went to the same old place he found him when he first came to Sodor.

By the time Stanley got there all he saw was a rusty tank engine with moss covered all around him, he was replaced by a monster but that didn’t stop Stanley from recognising him. Stanley pulled Thomas out and together, they went back to Tidmouth Sheds. The engines were shocked, they finally had Thomas back. All the engines whistled with happiness, but I’m sorry to tell you, THIS STORY IS NOT OVER YET…

Edward and Henry were nowhere to be found at Tidmouth Sheds, Gordon was just arriving. Gordon: Everybody.. GO! Run! Run now! I need everybody to get out of here!

Thomas: What?!
Stanley: JUST DO WHAT GORDON’S SAYS!

The engines raced out of the sheds: Gordon, Stanley, Thomas, James, Emily, Percy and Toby. Running for their lives, they were rushing for Vicarstown Station. They heard an old, rusty and ghost-like whistle. It was getting louder and louder as they approached the demolished station. They had acted ahead of time. They knew exactly what they were going to do. As all the engines screeched to a stop, they saw an army of Diesels with a silver engine, E2 Class, Shortened side tanks devil. It’s eyes were closed, they opened slowly, revealing eerie red eyes. They had 3 flatbeds with faceless engines on them. Though.. There was one with a face! Though it looked like it was dying… The first flatbed had Mavis on it. The second had BoCo. The 3rd one, this one having a face…



Lady.



They could barely see, but they recognised all the engines on those flatbeds, shocked.




They were hopless..



They were alone…


They had nothing else to do!....




They watched, as the engines were raised off the flatbeds by a odd force and absorbed by Timothy. An explosion occurred, blinding the engines. They saw the engines. BoCo and Mavis had faces now! Lady looked like she was in proper working order! But the paint on them had changed. Black and Red.

BoCo - No More Green
Mavis - No more Black and Yellow
Lady - No more Gold and Purple
BLACK AND RED.

The engines were shocked once more. Gordon racing in reverse, going through Timothy and bashing D199 off the rails along with a few Diesel Shunters, whilst derailing himself. Timothy stared at Gordon. “How Foolish” he said eerily. Timothy: I thought you knew I could become a ghost and a living being at will, Gordon. I mean, you were on the island at the time of my death and all my runnings on “The Date of the Accident”, right?

Gordon’s face of shock turned to fear. Edward looked more depressed then ever and the other engines just stared at the three.

Timothy: I am not that dumb, I know you’re stronger then me. But I am smarter then you.

Alfred rolled in.

Alfred: We are better then you Gordon. We always have.

The diesels, Alfred and Timothy all laughed together, it was intimidating.

Alfred rolled behind Timothy with a bunch of engines coupled up to him. Bill, Ben and Fergus. They were affected by Timothy as well. Bill, Ben, Lady, BoCo, Mavis and Fergus joined the laughter.

Thomas was crying and was afraid

“This isn’t the end!” he shouted. “This isn’t the end!”
Sign up to rate and review this story