Categories > Books > Harry Potter > The Curious Case of Luna Lovegood

The Earth Brother

by Marvolo666 0 reviews

dreams

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Harry,Hermione,Kingsley,Luna,Umbridge - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2017-06-24 - 10407 words - Complete

0Unrated
In the dark depths of the Ministry, Harry ran down the corridors, trying to outrun the horrible bloodcurdling screams. The cries grew louder as Harry stumbled into the center of a small circular room, with four hallways converging on the same spot. Harry spun in circles with his sword raised, looking down each corridor for whatever creature was making those horrible sounds, sounds which were growing louder. He was certainly lost, and the skin on his arms and back still burned from the Dragon fire.

Then Harry saw them, the horrible mutant creatures, that clearly were once human. As they charged Harry he heard another shriek from behind him. Harry spun around and cut down a lunging Mutant. Harry raised his sword, warding them off, but he quickly realized they were coming from all sides. With a blast from his wand he sent a dozen mutants flying but many others took their place.

Harry raised the Elder wand to the sword of Gryffindor and with a wave of the wand set the blade aflame. Harry waved the flaming sword, forcing the mutants backwards as best he could. The flames repelled the Mutants as Harry journeyed down another corridor. Despite this the Mutants continued to snap at his feet, trying to take quick bites out of him. As they were bathed in the light of the fire, Harry could see the yellow in the mutants eyes. Harry recognized what they were and felt his stomach twist in disgust and fear. "Was this Luna's fate. If he failed, would they do this to her? Turn her into one of these...things."

As Harry continued forward, warding off the humanoids, he saw a doorway at the end of the corridor. Harry sighed with relief, but one of the creatures grabbed at Harry's sword. Harry lashed out with his sword and injured the mutant but to Harry's horror the slime on it's skin put out the fire, and everything went black.

AAAAARRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Harry felt the mutants engulf him, biting and clawing at his arms and legs, while trying to reach his throat. Harry fired curses from his wand repetitively. Catching terrifying glimpses of the mutants from the flashes of light the curses brought. Harry kicked and swung his sword desperately pushing forward and collided into the wall. He knew he had to keep moving or he would surely be killed, and if he fell...

Harry could feel teeth bite into his leg and brought his sword down, a sharp shriek signified the creature's death. Harry fired more curses as he charged forward tackling as many Mutants as he could before slamming into the door. Harry felt the creatures lunge on him as he fired cure after curse, to fight them off. Harry waved his wand and the door opened causing Harry to fall inside.. The mutants started poring on top of him but a blast of fire from his wand sent them fleeing. The cries were cut off as Harry forced them out of the room with the fire and slammed the door with a bang. Harry felt the door rattle as the mutants pounded against it and with a sudden moment of clarity he decided to leave as quickly as possible.

Harry ran across the pitch black room and towards the light creeping out from beneath a door. Harry opened the door and was startled to see thousands of mirrors before him. Harry could see reflections of himself throughout the room. Harry cautiously stepped into the room and readied his sword. Harry tensed as he heard the sound of harsh breathing and quickly whipped on his invisibility cloak, waiting nervously for the next ghastly obstacle to reveal itself.

But nothing happened, no one came. Harry slowly continued forward, past the many mirrors and distorted reflections, following the sound Harry now could make out...crying.

Harry felt his heart beat faster and the burnt skin on his back suddenly went cold, like a cold gust of wind had blown upon it. Harry recognized the soft crying but he didn't want to be believe it..,no...he couldn't believe it...not until he was certain...certain it wasn't a dream...

Harry pressed his back against the mirror and slid himself against it. Harry edged closer to the next corner as the path turned left and slowly peeked his invisible head from behind the corner.

Harry felt the cloak fall from his body as he froze. His breath caught in his throat and his heart stopped beating all together...It wasn't a dream...It was really her.

Harry felt tears form in his eyes as he looked upon Luna, a sight he never thought he would ever see again. She was on her knees crying, pressing herself against an oddly familiar mirror...but that wasn't important. She looked as beautiful as ever, even if he couldn't yet see her face, but not all of Harry's tears were of happiness. Luna's arms and hair were stained red from dried blood. However it was the sound of her soft sobs which hurt Harry worse than the dragon's fire.

Harry was brought from his trance as he heard Luna say his name. "Oh Harry."

Harry shivered as he heard her voice, a voice he never believed he would ever be parted from, until he was. Harry was about to say something, though for the life of him he didn't know what, when Luna continued while placing her hand against the Mirror. "Oh Harry, I'm sorry for leaving you, I'm sorry I could not save you. I'm sorry for everything."

Harry gasped as Luna said this. Now that the mirror had his attention, understanding dawned on him. It was the Mirror of Erised, not surprised it ended up in the mirror room of the Department of Mysteries. Then Harry remembered what Myrtle had told him and felt as if he had been gutted. He was what Luna saw in the Mirror, she believed he was dead.

Luna shuddered as she whispered tearfully. "I'm sorry but I have to leave you once more. I have to finish my mission, it's all I have left. Don't worry though, I'll be back, and I'll never leave you again."

Harry had to use all his strength to restrain himself from crushing Luna into his arms. Instead he slowly lifted his hand and gently placed it on her shoulder, as if she was a doe, who could be frightened off with the slightest misstep,

Harry felt Luna stiffen and suck in air, as he touched her shoulder. Harry suddenly found himself at a loss, as the two remained perfectly still. Luna closed her eyes tightly as she whispered. "Go away..."

For a moment Harry felt a sadness come over him that he never knew was possible, then Luna continued, her voice weak and defeated. "You can't fool me, I know he's...I know...he's gone..."

Luna started sobbing as she tried to fold on into herself. Then she felt a second arm grab her by the shoulder and the pain vanish from her bleeding arm. She opened her eyes as she was slowly pulled to her feet and saw Harry in the reflection of the Mirror. Harry held back a gasp as her eyes opened and Harry felt his own well up with tears. Luna's eyes were lit with wonder as she slowly raised her hand and placed it on the glass, right over were Harry's face reflected from.

Harry moved to turn her around but she refused to take her eyes off the Mirror, terrified to look away. Terrified to shatter the illusion she saw in the mirror. Then she heard Harry's voice whisper softly. "When I discovered this Mirror, Dumbledore told me that it..."It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live."

Luna closed her eyes and nodded with understanding. Harry wanted to her to move on, and let go of her dreams, before they truly destroyed. Taking a long deep breath Luna found the strength to slowly turn in Harry's loose grip. Luna prepared for the the grip to vanish as she opened her eyes. Luna looked upon Harry with wide uncertain eyes, she could not believe it, but when she raised her hand she didn't touch a mirror...but the face of Harry Potter.

Luna could hardly speak as tears started to fall freely, this time from happiness. Her voice was weak and vulnerable yet full of longing and hope as she whispered. "What if your dreams come true?"

"You cherish it, and never let it go." Harry choked out before pulling Luna in to a tight embrace. Luna wrapped her arms around Harry and hugged him harder then she'd ever hugged another soul. Harry let himself cry slightly as he buried his face into Luna's hair while she cried into his chest. As Luna hugged Harry she had felt something deep inside her soul click, and suddenly her heart didn't hurt anymore. Luna pulled back and kissed Harry passionately, Harry responded as the couple poured each others souls into loves embrace.

When Luna pulled away she was laughing hysterically. Harry smiled like a drunk guppy, he missed this, he missed her. "Luna, I understand why you had to leave, but please...don't leave me again."

Luna sobered up at this and smiled sadly as she kissed Harry on the cheek. "How can you forgive me for leaving, I can't even forgive myself."

"Because you did what you felt was right, you always do what is right. I lost you Luna, but you once told me that the things we lose have a way of coming back us." Harry said tenderly.

"I was lost but now I'm found." Luna whispered softly. "I was wrong to leave you in the first place, all the power and all the magic in the world, doesn't change the fact that I am nothing without you."

"Nor am I." Harry said softly before he noticed something. Luna tensed a little as he brushed the hair from her forehead and looked upon the scar that was on it. It was just like the one that still marked him and gave him nothing but pain.

Luna looked fearfully as Harry's anger built up inside him. She doubted he had ever been this angry so she kissed him and whispered. "She made me use the blood Quill, I believed the scar was going to mark my hand, but I was wrong."

"I'll kill them..." Harry growled softly with barley restrained rage. "I swear I'll kill them for doing this to you. Marking you with that...damned cursed scar!"

"They did not mark me with this scar, I did." Luna answered as Harry's mouth dropped in confusion. "What?"

Luna smiled. "She wanted me to write freak. I didn't want to, if I had to mark myself it would have to mean something to me. Something I cared for deeply."

Luna reached up and traced the scar on Harry's forehead. "I know how lonely it is to bear that scar Harry, but now you don't have to bear it alone. You're not alone anymore, and neither am I."

Harry felt himself tear up again as he kissed Luna's forehead before whispering. "Lets get out of here?"

"Get out?" Luna asked with a frown.

"Yeah, I'm here to rescue you." Harry replied as if it was obvious...which it was. "I didn't just come here to say Hi?"

"You didn't?" Luna asked before suddenly grinning. "That's really sweet of you Harry, but I'm not trying to get out? I'm looking for Pandora's box. I already escaped the dungeon with the help of the Nargles."

Harry gaped like a fish as he muttered to himself. "But...I walked through Dragon fire... I fought a dragon?"

"It's nice to know you will always be there to catch me when I fall, even when I don't need it." Luna giggled and winked. "I do need your help though Harry, to find Pandora's box, I can''t do this alone.."

Harry shook his head with chuckle. "Of course Luna, I'm not going anywhere."

Luna hugged Harry again, resting her cheek against is, as she whispered in his ear. " I'll also need your help when this is over. I'll need you to make all my dreams to come true."

Harry chuckled softly. "You still want to go to the moon."

Luna pulled back, placed her gentle hands on Harry's cheeks piercing him with her silver eyes. "That's not important, My dream, My magic, My freedom, this war, none of it matters without you in my life. All my dreams died when you did, and they came true when you found me. You are my dreams, you are my future, you are my everything."

Harry was about to show her how much that meant to him when a slow clap filled the room and his heart with dread. Luna's eyes darkened as Umbridge stepped out from the shadows. "Oh don't stop on my account, this is all so...so sweet."

Delores sucked in her lips after uttering the very word sweet, as if it was the most sour thing she had ever said. "I must say, I'm rather happy to see you alive and well, your Squib was so...so devastated to witness your demise. I must admit I'm rather intrigued to find out what power you posses, which aloud you to survive certain death once more. It would be a shame if such power remained with you, in the wrong hands."

Harry stood in front of Luna and raised his wand to the Minister, as he growled. "I should kill you right now and end this war."

"You could, but you are no killer Harry Potter. We both know that." Delores uttered with a smile.

"People change!" Harry replied darkly. "I won't let you hurt Luna again."

"Harry..." Luna started to speak but Umbridge's shrill laugh cut her off.

"This is priceless, Harry Potter the boy who lived, is not only in the love with the Squib, he serves her, like a slave." Umbridge cackled.

"People who care for each other help each other. It's something you will never understand." Luna replied solemnly.

"That is why there are people fighting together to bring you to justice." Harry snapped.

Delores didn't answer instead drew her wand and started circling the couple, all the while singing in a soft taunting whisper.

"Every man has a woman, who owns him.

And every man loves a girl who enslaves him."

Luna gasped causing Harry to follow her gaze. Kingsley seemed to emerge from the shadows, his eyes lifeless as he listened to Delores' taunting tune. However standing beneath his scythe, were two people Harry had not seen in years.

"Dudley? Petunia?"

"Every women has a child who scorns her.

And every mother must cry as she beats her."

The two Dursleys were looking down, but looked up at the sound of their names. Dudley looked up at Harry and Luna with excitement and hope, not aware of Harry's shock at seeing them here of all places. Petunia seemed to glance at Harry for a second before looking away just as quickly.

"Every puppet dreams to be human"

And everyone has the strings wrapped around them."

"Every string has a Master who pulls them

and I pull them all."

Luna turned to Umbridge. "What did you do!"

"The fat one couldn't keep up with the other runaway Muggles and Squibs." Delores responded with glee. "They are the lucky ones, the others are about to find out what they could have become if they had chosen to stay, right Kingsley."

Kingsley drawled as he felt Harry's eyes upon him. "Yes Minister."

Luna saw Harry was pale and asked. "What is she talking about?"

"It's not important." Delores chuckled before speaking. "Now we have three choices, I kill these two Muggles and you both come with us, Potter can kill them and you both still come with us, or nobody kills them and you all come with us. Either way, you are both coming with us"

Harry looked at the only family he had left, the family who effectively made his life miserable for most of his demented childhood. Dudley looked up at him pleadingly while his Aunt just kept looked down, trying to avoid the mirrors that seemed to reveal all. Harry then looked to Luna who grabbed his hand and said to Umbridge. "Where exactly are we all going then."

Delores smiled darkly, her eyes as sinister death. " Why dear I'm happy you asked. You see I'm going to take you exactly where you want to go. Besides if you wanted to see Pandora's Box, all you had to do was ask."

Fiona could hear the beastly howls growing louder. The cries of an unseen menace sent the Squibs into a blind panic as they ran down the endless corridors of the Department of Mysteries. Fiona thanked God for her two sons, who carried her on their backs, as another elderly Muggle collapsed from exhaustion. His final breath echoed throughout the darkness long after his scream had been silenced.

The fastest of the Muggles were the first to cry out in horror as they ran into a wall. it was a dead end!

They turned to see the yellow eyes in the darkness as the horrid creatures approached. A young man began screaming as he ran forward in a blind panic. His screams of terror quickly turned to shrieks of pain before Fiona heard the snapping of bone and the man screamed no more. Fiona felt her heart beat faster as the creatures approached and prayed they would spare the children and her sons.

Then a miracle happened. Behind the mutants a fire lit the hallway sending the creatures into a panic of their own. Three Wizards stood in the light of the flames, all had wands in the air which produced the fire. Fiona noticed they looked very similar and all had hair as red as the flames they conjured.

Then Ron, Ginny, and George Weasley lowered their wands and consumed the Mutants in flames. Causing them to either flee in pain or succumb to the flames. Ron ran forward and shouted with his wand aimed at the Muggles. "Who are you, and where is Luna Lovegood."

Fiona's eyes brightened at the mention of Luna's name and saw the letters LLR on their uniforms. The elderly lady struggled to step forward. shooting a grateful look to her two sons before stepping forward. "We are Muggles and Squibs, imprisoned by the Totalitar. We escaped under the leadership of Luna Lovegood. Can you please help us get out of here?"

Ron looked conflicted as he turned to his siblings. "I'll help them out of here, I...I need to get back to Hermione. I don't know what those things were but knowing Umbridge..."

George paled as he moaned. "Oh Merlin, we've got to go back."

Ginny looked down the dark foreboding hallway. "What about Harry and Luna?"

Ron cursed as he stiffly turned away from the others, hiding the fear in is eyes as he spoke gruffly. "Harry would want us to help the LLR, and these people. Harry and Luna can take care of themselves...I hope."

Goblins and LLR ran through the Ministry of Magic, fighting Totalitar and Mutants alike. The good news was the Totalitar were dropping like flies, unfortunately this was because the Mutants were eating them. The Mutants were continuing to pore from the hole in the wall and tore apart everything in their path. Both LLR and Goblins struggled to overcome the overwhelming numbers and soon the Auditorium was packed with mutants.

Hermione twirled her flaming spear in the air as she forced off more mutants, she glanced at Ragnok, who was hacking at the creatures like a lumberjack. Hermione looked around and realized both of their armies had shrunk drastically. She called out to the Goblin King. "Were are your soldiers?"

Ragnok looked grimly at Hermione. "We stand our ground and hold these...things off, while my Goblins take control of the Ministry of Magic from the Totalitar. They can then regroup and infiltrate the Department of Mysteries and make the Minister an offer she'd be wise not to refuse. I assume your rebels are with my soldiers."

Hermione's brain took in and processed Ragnok's words quickly as she fought off another Mutant before uttering. "This is a suicide mission."

Ragnok nodded gravely. "For the good of my people, I shall die tonight. I must say, it was an honour fighting alongside you, Hermione, and it shall be an honour to die alongside a true Goblin."

Hermione bit down her emotions as she nodded to the Goblin. They both solemnly shook each others hands before letting out a battle cry and throwing themselves at the Mutants. They slashed and cut as many as they could before Hermione felt a cold wet hand grab her leg, sending her tumbling to the floor. Hermione felt the creature crawl on top of her. Hermione thought of Ron as she closed her eyes and felt the mutants breath on her throat.

BOOM!

Hermione felt the room shake, as an explosion erupted and the mutants scrambled off her in a blind panic. Hermione struggled to her feet before immediately ducking back down, the sound of gunfire filled the room. Hermione peeked up from the floor and saw a swat team off Muggle soldiers. They were dropping down from the holes in the ceiling and were shooting down the Mutants .

Hermione saw one of the soldiers approaching a stunned Ragnok and aimed his gun at the Goblin's head, Hermione raised her wand at the solider. "Shoot him and I'll turn you into a toad."

Ragnok spun around, seeing the Muggle, he raised his sword and growled. "You dare shoot the Goblin King with his back is turned."

The Muggle looked at Hermione and nodded before approaching her. "Who are you?"

Hermione stood proudly. "Hermione Granger, proud Muggleborn Witch and leader of the Luna Lovegood Rebellion, also known as the LLR."

The solider removed his helmet and grinned before saluting. "Sergeant Patterson, reporting for duty.

We have received your message and are here to help."

"Message?" Hermione asked confused.

"Yes, the Queen sent us you see." Sgt. Patterson replied in a posh British accent. "Her Majesty the Queen said she got a message from the ghost of a crying girl. The Ghost said you wanted to prevent a war between our nations and are trying to overthrow the dictatorship that runs your Magi government. I must say if we got that message a year ago we would have been certain the Queen had officially lost her marbles."

Hermione shook her head with a smile. "Harry."

"Pardon mam?"

"Never mind, we'll deal with political matters later. If the Queen has really sent you to help us, you can start by heading through these hallways and round up surviving Totalitar. I'll gather the forces of the LLR and the Goblin's and..."

"Excuse me?" Ragnok uttered quietly "But we are not on the same side. We made a truce in order to destroy the abominations, and now they have been."

Ragnok raised his sword and struck the floor, his voice booming."I now renounce our truce, may the blood of my enemy's paint the floor red."

Hermione could feel it as Ragnok's words echoed. She was certain every Goblin now knew the truce was off. When Hermione looked to Ragnok the Goblin nodded. "Your own side knows too, I am a Goblin of my word, and now I shall cut you down."

The Swat team,of Muggles, immediately aimed there weapons as the Goblin raised his blade. Ragnok looked to the Muggles and laughed. "Have you ever even seen a Goblin before. I am no Wizard, no mere Goblin for that matter. I AM THE GOBLIN KING!"

Hermione looked between the Muggles and Ragnok. There was no bluff in Ragnok's eyes as he shouted. "Fire at me, and you will miss, and bear the wrath of my sword upon every last one of you! You say the Queen summoned you, well I am your new King. For too long have you humans enslaved our people, for too long have we been banished for being to hideous and disgusting in the eye of the Muggles. Too long has the sunlight been a luxury to my people. A luxury we are rarely able to afford. As Goblin King I demand justice. THE GOBLIN'S DEMAND JUSTICE!"

"Then justice you shall have!" Hermione cried out, her voice echoing throughout the Auditorium. Hermione was about to continue when she saw Ron emerge from one of the corridors. He was followed by his siblings and a host of other people but Hermione only had eyes for Ron as she spoke. "You deserve justice Ragnok, you deserve justice for what we have done to your race. If you truly believe that spilling blood will grant you justice then you can start with mine."

Hermione flicked her wand and Ron felt his body freeze before he could comprehend Hermione's words. He could only watch in horror as she tossed her wand away and dropped to her knees, bowing her head before the Goblin King. Hermione kept her head down as she spoke. "Give me a Goblin death friend."

Ragnok looked upon Hermione with no small amount of shock and confusion. "Is this a trick."

"This is an atonement for the crimes mankind as committed on your race." Hermione uttered her voice stern, refusing to let her fear be shown.

"But...you have committed no such crimes." Ragnok whispered almost to himself.

"Does that matter to you." Hermione answered coldly. "Am I any less innocent than the people you wish to enslave."

Ragnok looked around and saw that most of the Goblins and human Rebels had returned, their eyes fixed on what was taking place. Ragnok could feel anger of his people in their eyes and embraced it as he uttered darkly. "If you wish for a Goblin death, then look me in the eyes."

Hermione looked up and Ragnok paused. She could hide her fear with her voice, but he could see it in her eyes. Yet there was more, sadness and...hope. Ragnok raised his sword and rested it on the top of her head. "A Goblin death, for a Goblin warrior."

Hermione's eyes seemed bore into Ragnok's who felt the sudden urge to look away. The Muggles didn't seem to have any idea what was happening and the LLR understood yet wouldn't act, as much as they clearly wanted to. Ginny was holding back George with a worried look on her face as she spoke to the other Weasley who had been hit with a spell and was lying prone on the floor.

Ragnok's eyes widened. Hermione had hit him with that spell. This wasn't a trick...

Ragnok looked back at Hermione who nodded then prayed to the very magic's themselves that she was not wrong. She looked into Ragnok's dark eyes as he tilted the sword, so she could feel the edge of the blade on her head. Ragnok then raised the sword over his head. Hermione could feel tears flow from her eyes as she thought of Ron, she thought of Harry and Luna, she thought of Ginny, George and her parents. She saw her life flash before her eyes as her she thought of the future that would not be, for she was certain she had been wrong after all. Then she closed her eyes as Ragnok let out a horrific bloodcurdling cry. Hermione could not only hear but feel the sword slicing through air before cutting through the hard bony surface...of the Ministry floor.

Hermione opened her eyes as gasps filled the room and she looked up to see Ragnok stare at the sword, embedded into the floor. The Goblin seemed to tremble as he looked at his hands before turning his eyes to Hermione. Who smiled and nodded, which only made Ragnok glare at her.

The Goblin King looked at the Goblins around him, their eyes looking upon him with shock, confusion and anger. He understood how they felt, he failed them.

Hermione rose to her her feet and could not stop the relief from bringing her to tears, especially when she saw Ron charging over to her and crushing her in a hug. Hermione cried in his arms. Ron mumbled into her hair. "Don't you ever do anything like that again."

The young couple jumped apart quickly as Ragnok drew a dagger from beneath his armor and examined it as he spoke with a tired voice. "I always wondered how the death of Pandora, a mere Human, brought my brother so much pain. Now...I think I'm beginning to understand."

Ragnok shrugged before bring the blade to his throat to the sound of horrified cries, only to be tackled to the ground. Ragnok shook his head as he felt the dagger be pried from his fingers. He looked up to see the cursed eyes of Hermione on his. " Why are you dammed Goblins so obsessed with death."

Ragnok glared. "Why are you dammed humans so obsessed with life. I have failed my people, I must do the honorable thing."

"By killing yourself?!" Hermione exclaimed. "Dear Merlin, Ragnok, the Roman's are gone, you know why? It's because they all killed themselves?!"

"Actually we Goblin's wiped them out while riding Dragons." Ragnok said with a gleam in his eyes.

"Really? That doesn't seem right...Never mind" Hermione muttered before rising to her feet and shouting to the Goblins and soldiers around her. "What I'm trying to say is we all need to change, to become better than who we are. We need to learn to adapt with the changing world and not just kill those we don't like. When will we learn that to be different is not a sin. I understand how it is. Muggle's are scared of Wizards, Wizards are scared of Muggle's, Goblins are scared of enslavement, and everybody is terrified of Goblins. Our fear should not drive us apart but bring us together. We are all scared of change, but if we stand united and face our fears together, there is nothing we can't accomplish. Who's with me!"

Hermione raised her fist in the air to the cheers of the LLR. Some of the Goblins cheered as well, while others started cursing in Gobbledygook. The Goblins started bickering among themselves before swords were drawn and started hacking at each other with malicious intent. A group of Goblins attacked the Swat team of Muggles who opened fire on the Goblin's. The LLR drew their wands and tried to separate the feuding Goblins. In a mater of seconds the entire auditorium had once again descended into chaos.

Hermione rolled her eyes as she muttered under breath. "Bloody hopeless."

"Hopeless, I dare say not." Ragnok whispered as he rose to his feet. "You made Goblins applaud for peace, and a human no less...no not a human, a Goblin friend."

Hermione grinned as she said with pride. "A Human and a Goblin friend."

"So be it." Ragnok said with a shrug. "I still demand justice, for the destruction of Gringotts and the enslavement of our people. So let us hunt some Totalitar!"

Harry and Luna remained silent as they followed Kingsley and Umbridge into a familiar circular room. With a tap of his Scythe the door behind them closed and the room slowly began to rise. Luna remained silent only looking to Harry and smiling faintly. Another voice broke the silence. "Boy...Harry..."

"Kingsley, it's talking." Umbridge complained, trying to sounds dismissive but unable to keep the wine from her voice.

"Yes Minister." Kingsley drawled as he waved his hand, causing the two Dursleys to collapse on the ground unconscious.

Harry reached for his wand but Umbridge raised and shook her finger at him. "Not so fast, they are only stunned so the four of us can talk openly, though if you would prefer I can reunite them with your dear uncle."

Harry glared at Umbridge before lowering his wand. Luna looked to Harry as she said. "I have nothing more to say to you Delores."

"Understood." Umbridge said with a smug grin.

Luna looked up at the ceiling as her curiosity got the best of her.. "Why are you taking us to Pandora's Box." Luna whispered as dread filled her heart.

Umbridge looked insulted. "What, is it so hard to believe I'm doing this out of the goodness of my heart?"

"Yes Minister," Kingsley drawled, earning startled looks from the others.

Umbridge started laughing as she wiped tears of mirth from her eyes. "You are terrible Shacklebolt, just terrible."

Umbridge laughed as she walked over to Harry and Luna. "I'm finally going to put you to use Squib. You see, I'm out of time waiting for you to cooperate, Above us, enemies of the Wizarding world are fighting the cause. So I'm going to do what I should have done from the beginning...and hand you right over to them.

Umbridge smirked. "It matters not though. I'm afraid you won't be very receptive of your friends."

Luna felt Harry grip her hand tighter causing Luna to give a comforting smile that did little to ease his fears. Luna spoke up. "My friends won't stop fighting, no matter what you do or don't do to me. They will remove you from power, and... "

Umbridge smirked. "If I'm capture, they will be forced to release me unless they wish all of London to burn. The magic in Pandora's box would be catastrophic if unleashed, all of magical Britain will feel the effects of such magic. And that doesn't include the inevitable destruction of the Ministry

Harry scoffed. "You 'd destroy your own Ministry."

"It benefits me that the entire Ministry of Magic be removed not only from existence but from our history. Or don't you understand what I'm trying to achieve." Umbridge snapped before raising her hands maniacally. "I'm talking about reshaping society, and history. I'm talking about erasing the old and creating the new. I shall cleanse the earth of all that is inferior and those that reign supreme shall be well ordered and controlled as I rebuild the perfect world. A world of Magic, Law and above all Order!"

Kingsley looked to her and uttered. "You must be joking...Minister."

Delores snapped to Kingsley. "I assure you, Shacklebolt, this is no joke."

"The Muggles must be controlled and subdued, you wish to subdue Wizards while wiping out Goblin's and Muggles completely." Kingsley groaned with a shake of his head.

"It is what must be done. Much of my Totalitar are busy keeping the Muggle Government under my secret control and believe me when I tell you, they have a lot of bombs. Aim them at the right targets and I can start a nice nuclear war." Delores declared. "I shall destroy thy enemy, with the power of every Muggle bomb until Wizards and Witches are all that remain."

"Every Muggle Bomb!" Luna squeaked in horror "That would destroy the earth!"

"It would damage the earth, and much that inhabits it. The world will be a far more quiet and ugly place, but that is the price to pay for a perfect society." Umbridge said with a hint of sadness before shrugging it off. "Not that you need to worry about that Squib, you are about to learn your place."

"Maybe it is you who shall learn your place." Luna uttered calmly as she looked over Umbridge's shoulder. Umbridge frowned before she heard the sound of snickering behind her back. Luna smiled as Umbridge turned around and saw the Nargles floating before her.

Luna's smile turned into a frown as Umbridge looked straight past the Nargles and uttered. "What are you looking at Squib, am I supposed to be seeing something?"

"Oh brother, the Woman's gone blind. We must have really did a number on her."

"You mean you did a number on her. You are going to get so sued."

What? You Arse!"

Luna tilted her head. " The Nargles...Can't you see them? Can't you hear them? They are right in front of you..."

Umbridge turned back to Luna and lectured. "Well that comes down to a matter of perception."

"Oh dear"

Umbridge continued. "You see, on one hand you could say, that the Nargles are behind me. On the other hand you could say that you are speaking of your imaginary friends."

"Anarhie, do something..."

"You do something you bloody Fairy!"

"Of course they aren't even your imaginary friends are they, they are Pandora's, the woman you call Mother." Umbridge chuckled as she approached Luna, ignoring Harry's wand aimed upon her and the Nargles trying to pull her backwards by the hair. "You want to know how how I got rid of these freaks when you set them upon me, the same way you defeated the Bogart you ran into. You simply embraced the fact that it isn't real, and it could not touch you."

"SHIT! Why do I have to go fir-"

Anarchiam shrieked as the Nargle started to flicker...then vanished with a pop.

"Anarchiam, ANARCHIAM!"Luna cried out in terror as the remaining two Nargles exchanged worried looks.

"The Nargles aren't real and they never were real, not really." Umbridge continued with a grin. "They are a combination of Magic and Madness, and Pandora went mad alright. She was always eccentric but she never recovered from the head injury. The resulting combination of her advanced magic, and damaged brain gave her what Muggles call a split personality. Pandora was no Muggle though, and through her magic, three of her four split personalities appeared to become real sentient beings. Effecting events around them even if only Pandora could see them.

Umbridge leaned downed and grinned a twisted grin at Luna's pale eyes."Then something funny happened. Pandora died and you lived. The Nargles had also become more powerful, and closer to reality then ever before. However they no longer had a host, so they possessed you, and guided you. You believed that they were your friends but in the end it only showed that you are just as mad as everyone said you were."

"Any Last words? Just one...FUCKERS!"

Aναρχία shrieked before he too vanished with a pop.

"AVAPXIA!" Luna cried out as she ran towards Umbridge only to be blasted back into Harry by Kingsley's magic.

"So, these Nargles, living proof that madness can be contagious, patiently waited until they could convince you to bring them back into the realm of reality. They became as close to real as a Nargle could get, but in the end, all it takes to get rid of them, is to realize that despite how real they appear, it's all in your head Luna."

Luna looked desperately to Anarhie, to convince her it wasn't true. Instead the Nargle resignedly nodded it's head as it flickered and disappeared.

"ANARHIE COME BACK!"Luna cried out as Harry held her back.

Umbridge smiled. "They can't come back, you can't simply unlearn what you know to be fact. The Nargles...as real as they were...had one secret, and that secret as been revealed. They simply don't exist. Sort of like that Muggle myth about Fairies, if enough people stop believing in fairy's...The Fairy's die.."

Harry stepped in front of Luna and quickly raised his wand. Only for Kingsley to quickly draw his scythe and hold it over the unconscious Dursleys. Umbridge cackled. "Don't put up a fuss now Harry...were almost there."

Hermione blasted more Totalitar out of her way as the Muggle Swat teams took control of another level of the before Umbridge Ministry. Hermione was more interested in the bottom level, where the Department of Mysteries resided. She caught Ron's eye from across the corridor and he nodded back. Hermione nearly ran into Ragnok and quickly started speaking. "I think we should get to the Department of Mysteries and make sure Umbridge doesn't try to escape."

Ragnok nodded. "Your talking my kind of language, though your concern for your friends is the true reason, it is not,"

Hermione didn't reply quick enough and the Goblin laughed. "You humans and your sentimentality."

"You say that as if you didn't just spare my life." Hermione countered with a role of her eyes.

"You're never going to let me forget about that are you." Ragnok muttered under his breath.

Hermione was about to reply when three ugly fairies popped into existence before her, causing her to let out a startled scream. Hermione ignored the chuckling Ragnok who bolted towards another Totalitar. Hermione focused on the creatures before her. "You are Nargles aren't you?"

"No shit, now listen. We need to your help, The Moonchild and Scarface can't see us because the Umbridge told them that we aren't technically real..."

"Pardon." Hermione interrupted looking confused. " What do you me... technically not real?"

"Aναρχία, NOOOOO!"

"Yeah as in imaginary but..."

"You Maggot Headed-"

POP!

.

POP!

.

POP!

Hermione stared at where the three Nargles had once been before suddenly popping out of existence. Hermione shrugged and charged forward fighting alongside Ron as the Totalitar were forced back. "For some reason she had a feeling they needed to reach the Department of Mysteries, now more then ever."

"...MONKEY LOVING WASTE OF DRAGON DUNG!" Anarchiam shrieked.

"Aναρχία, what part of 'they cannot learn we aren't technically real' do you not understand you pink pixie."

"I'll get it right this time. Anarhie, I promise."

"You said that the last three times!"

"What does it matters, no one truly believed in our existence but Luna. Everyone else has too much doubt in their heart, even those who have seen us. Even the wisest doubt their own knowledge when faced with the inexplicable"

Yeah the only person who would believe we exist is some nutter

HA!

HA!

AHA!

That's it! Aναρχία, you're a Genius!

"I am?

"He is?"

"Yes I know exactly who can help us!"

Anarhie shouted before snapping his fingers and the three Nargles popped into existence. When the other two Nargles realized who they were floating in front of they exchanged a wary glance.

The Moonchild is screwed

Harry nearly lost his footing as the room came to a jerking stop. Luna gripped his hand tighter holding him up. She whispered into his ear. "I missed you."

Harry shook his head with a hint of mirth. "Is now really the time."

Luna shrugged as she glanced towards Umbridge who was frowning at a weak Patronus that appeared before her. "Now might be the only time, I doubt Umbridge brought us up here to have butter scones and tea."

Harry gripped her hand tighter. "Nothing is going to happen to you Luna, we'll make it out of this, I promise."

Luna smiled as she shook her head. "I don't want to make it out of this, I want to finish this, once and for all. Then I want to grow old with you, and never miss you again..

Harry closed his eyes as he seemed turn to away from Luna and the others in the room. Yet Luna could feel the grip on her hand tighten as Harry whispered hoarsely. "I missed you too."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE ARE LOSING!" Umbridge shrieked startling everyone in the room.

Harry and Luna turned to see a single Totalitar had appeared in the room and looked like he'd rather be anywhere other than here. "W...Well we are vastly out numbered Minister.. Highly trained Muggle Aurors showed up and shot down many of the Magic is Might Subjects. Those things turned on us Minister, in fact they seemed to attack us more than the enemy. Then the Muggles showed up and they all fled back down here."

Umbridge hissed with clenched teeth. "Why didn't you call for reinforcements?"

"It's too late for that Minister. They have seized control of the majority of the Ministry,. Any reinforcements who tried to get in would be slaughtered. Their only hope is to begin a siege on our very own Ministry and even that would likely end with more Muggle Aurors shooting us down. In fact I...I...think it would be wise...if we...were...to...evacuate?"

"Avada Kedavra." Umbridge whispered as she raised her wand, killing the Totalitar on the spot. Umbridge then started shouting. "I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME! I'M NOT READY YET!"

Umbridge then directed her attention at Harry and Luna. "YOU TWO... Do you recognize this place?"

Harry and Luna took in their surroundings as Umbridge awkwardly kicked the Totalitar's body into the hallway and shut the door he had come in from. Luna gasped as she saw the small details Harry missed. She realized they were at the very top level of the Department of Mysteries. So close to escaping that she could almost taste the sunlight that shined 10 stories above them.

Umbridge pointed to the 12 handleless doors that now surrounded them in the pail blue light "Normally they spin around but since I'm head Unspeakable, it seems pointless. You see, that room holds all the prophecies, that room is were we study Occlumency and Legilimency, and behind this door Potter...is where your Godfather died."

Harry eyed the door Umbridge pointed to with great trepidation. Luna however walked towards a different door. Luna could feel the eyes of Harry, Umbridge and Kingsley upon her as she walked transfixed to the door that seemed to call out to her. Luna raised her hand to the door and could feel power emanating from within, she had felt it vaguely when she had first journeyed down here with Harry but now it felt...like home. Luna felt as if the power of the universe was behind that door.

"It's funny really, that Filius and Pandora's greatest creation is actually near the top of the Department of Mysteries. But I'm sure you've figured that out Squib." said Delores.

Luna felt Harry's presence behind her as she uttered. "All this time, we have been looking for the secret of Magic...we have been been looking for Pandora's box, and we already knew where it was, we just didn't know it was here."

Harry spoke softly. "Dumbledore said behind this door was the greatest power in the world...love."

Umbridge chuckled from the other side of the room. "Dumbledore was a great Wizard, but I believe his age took a tole on his brain near the end."

Luna shook her head oblivious to Umbridge. "Mom sacrificed herself for me, one of her final acts was powering the room. Maybe...the secret of magic is love?"

"Ahem."

"But Pandora said it wasn't love. Maybe it's a part of it, maybe Dumbledore lied, maybe he was miss-informed." Harry countered.

"Ahem!"

Luna thought for a moment. "I wonder if we can get a sample of magic-"

"I SAID AHEM!" Umbridge shrieked before calmly saying. "I didn't bring you here to analyze Pandora's box. I brought you here to experience the Might of Magic!"

Kingsley lunged forward and and with a blast of magic sent Harry flying into his grasp. Before Harry could react he felt the Elder wand be plucked from his clutches and tossed across the room. Kingsley holding Harry up, brought his scythe to Harry's throat. Luna cried out. "NO DON'T HURT HIM!"

"I won't hurt him as long as you cooperate. He is far more useful to me alive...well somewhat alive. I must admit Harry Potter would make a fine puppet." Umbridge whispered as she grabbed Harry's cheeks with her hand . Harry's head tried to break free of Umbridge and Kingsley's grasp only to feel a stinging slap across his face and the sound of Delores's giggling.

Luna lunged forward and grabbed the elder wand lying on the floor. She aimed it at Umbridge as Kingsley pressed the blade deep against Harry throat, drawing a sliver of blood. Luna shrieked. "You hurt him, I swear...I'll...I'll..."

"Kill your Mother?" Umbridge laughed. "Dear Merlin, you couldn't harm a fly."

"I was able to harm your spiders" Luna countered but hesitation was clear in her eyes.

"Do you even have enough magic left to use a wand." Umbridge taunted as she reached for the wand. "I think not,"

Luna's hands shook has Umbridge drew closer to the wand. Then a burst green light shot from the wand, missing Umbridge by a hair.

Luna looked at the wand in shock as Umbridge slapped the wand from Luna's hand and then slapped Luna to the floor. Umbridge looked at the wand then to Harry. "The Elder wand serves it's master well. Luna is not the master, is she Harry?"

Harry did not nod, he only remained silent and still, while his mind took in this recent development. Umbridge handed over the Elder wand to Kingsley who pocketed it. Luna tried to rise to her feet but Delores spoke harshly. "Move again and this time I promise you, I will not only kill Potter, you will be sure he is dead. I swear to Merlin I will have his body burned before your eyes."

"Don't listen to her-" Harry tried to speak but felt Kingsley's power cut off his voice as his throat constricted painfully.

Umbridge smiled as she aimed her wand at Luna who glared back at her. "Kingsley, if you are certain Harry is under control, you may initiate Magic is Might protocol R."

Kingsley waved his scythe and a rumbling filled the room. Luna rose to her feet defiantly. "I don't know what you are trying to do, but killing me will only make yourself more enemies. I no longer fear death. I know if anything happens to me I will be with my Mother and Father again, and I know I will be reunited with Harry when the time comes."

Umbridge laughed a cold heartless laugh that filled Luna's thoughts with dread. "I'm not going to kill you, you are my daughter, what kind of Mother kills her child. No I'm just going crush your spirit, and destroy your dreams. I'm going to put you in your place Luna, and it will be painful. I'm going to give you all the magic you could ever ask for, and you will see what a Squib with magic is. In the end you will realize with your last civilized thought, what savage animals Squibs and Muggles really are."

"NO NO!" Harry cried out as he struggled against Kingsley. He slammed his head back into Kingsley's face and felt the Wizards nose break, but Kingsley refused to budge. "Forget about me Luna don't let them turn you into a mon-"

Umbridge waved her wand and silenced Harry before looking at the the white energy flow from the closed door and forming a sphere in Kingsley's brittle hands. Umbridge smiled at Luna. "Well what are you waiting for Luna, your new life awaits you."

Luna looked from Kingsley to Harry, who was shaking his head pleadingly.. Luna felt a tear run down her cheek as she whispered. "I'm sorry Harry."

Harry struggled and lashed out with his magic but Kingsley seemed to overpower him and toss Harry to the floor. Umbridge aimed her wand at Harry as Kingsley raised the white ball of Magic over Luna's head. Harry's magic lashed out again "Please Luna don't leave me!"

Luna stiffened as she heard Harry's voice filled with so much pain. Luna hardened as she stepped back from Kingsley. Luna walked towards Harry, ignoring the wand pointed at him, or the deathly figure Kingsley preparing to strike her down. Umbridge shouted. "STAND BACK, I SWEAR TO MERLIN I'LL KILL YOU BOTH!"

Luna ignored Umbridge and simply recited.

"The Individual stands alone, but the Individuals stand one.

For Individuals are never truly alone...never."

Luna knelt down and offered a hand to Harry, who met her eyes which never seemed more serous. Luna whispered, "What ever happens, I'm not leaving you, not again."

Harry looked like he wanted to protest but seeing the look in her eyes he realized what she meant. Harry reached forward and with hands clasped together, they rose to their feet. Luna spoke aloud, her eyes locked on Harry's. "Together?"

Harry gave Luna a brief but passionate kiss before uttering huskily. "Together."

"KILL THEM! KILL THEM!" Umbridge commanded..

Harry and Luna faced Kingsley, grasping each others hands as they charged, armed with only their bare hands and beating hearts. Kingsley raised his Scythe preparing to strike them both down..

Knock Knock Knock

Everyone in the room froze in a stunned portrait of chaos, their eye's fixed on the door admitting a most curious sound.

Knock Knock Knock.

There it was again. Luna and Harry glanced at each other before looking at Umbridge and Kingsley. Luna hummed. "Well? Aren't you going to ask to open it."

Umbridge and Kingsley shared a look, neither doing anything. Luna shrugged as she walked towards the door. "OK, I guess I will..."

"Like hell you will." Umbridge hissed as she shoved Luna out of the way, waddling up to the door.

Knock Knock Knock

Umbridge took a nervous breath before asking. "Who's there?"

There was a long silent pause before a unusual bland voice uttered. "Al."

Umbridge shot Kingsley a confused look, only to receive an equally confused shrug. Umbridge turned back to the door and asked "Al...Who?"

There was another ten seconds of silence before the bland voice responded. "Al make you a pig if you don't open the door...HA...HA...HA...

Even the laughter was bland, as the voice uttered. "Bye...Bye..."

Umbridge motioned to Kingsley. "Barricade the bloody door-"

"Hel...lo...is anything...out there...no...in there?" A different voice stuttered causing Luna and Harry to blanch.

Luna recognized that voice, though this was the last person she would ever have expected to hear from the other side of that door. "Evander?"

"...Luna? Luna GoodLove...Is that I...I mean..you?" The elf like voice stuttered out.

Umbridge rolled her eyes and opened the door, revealing the strangest creature Umbridge had even seen. From his odd way of speaking to his green skin, his small, misshapen and over sized ear and nose, Umbridge was shocked as the timid man walked past her and gave Luna and awkward hug. "Sunadult...I mea..n Moonchild, it has been to soo...n."

Luna couldn't help but giggle as Harry shook his head in disbelief. "Evander? What in Merlin's name are you doing here...on that matter...how exactly did you get here."

Evander raised his finger enthusiastically to respond but slowly lowered his arm as confusion graced his features. "I...I..Don't...now...Know."

Evander looked around the room as he squealed. "Where..am YOU...I...I..."

Evander suddenly paused as his odd yellow eyes met Umbridge's "I...do I know you?"

Umbridge moved back like she had been slapped in the face, her eyes as wide as saucers. "You..."

"I am You...I mean I." Evander stuttered before gasping to Luna. "We remember now, I not awake...whats the word...I sleep yes sleep...and saw 4 no 3 things. 3 things spoke to me, that you needed help, I woke up here...now I help...

Evander scrunched up his face as he tried to focus before uttering with exhaustion. "Don't know how?"

"Evan?" Umbridge uttered softly, as Luna saw a hint of light in her eyes for the very first time.

Evander nearly fell over as he spun around violently. Luna had to catch the Elf like Squib as his legs buckled underneath him. Evander stared at Umbridge as he muttered softly. "Evan?...Sounds familiar...I am called Evander but that never my name. Evans looks...no sounds right."

"How do she know this?" Evander looked up and his large eyes widened as he had a clear but rare moment of recognition. "Delores...?"

Umbridge nodded slowly. "It has been a long time."

Harry spoke up. "You two know each other?"

Evander nodded but did not answer, instead he slowly walked up to Umbridge and uttered. "The years have...not been good to you."

"The pot doth dub the kettle black." Umbridge laughed with mirth, Evan laughed as well though his was wheezy and odd. Umbridge calmed her self and replied wistfully. "Last time I saw you was when...was when Father sent you and Mother away."

"He did...didn't she...I mean he." Evan uttered with a glimmer of memory. "Yes...yes but he couldn't leave us well enough alone...he killed...her you know...Mother."

Umbridge remained silent at this as Evan continued. "Yes...I was studying to be...to be a scientist. Science is after all the magic of the...What is word...Muggles. But bad man...Father wanted to give me real magic. As you see it went...well."

Evan gestured to himself with his bony, skinny green arms. "Of course having magic...and controlling it...are two very different things. I hope you weren't...not too fond of...Father...or you might not like me."

Delores gave a small smile. "You killed him."

Evans rubbed his head. "It was...accident...couldn't control magic. Father wanted me to... magic but I couldn't...He...he whack me and I go...BOOM...I sorry."

Delores shook her head. "Sorry? No I owe you a debt of gratitude dear brother, I've lost many things in my life ...but his death was greeted with biscuits and tea."

Evan let out a strained attempt at a giggle that scratched his throat before croaking. "I miss you."

Umbridge's smile was strained as she uttered. "I...I...why are you here?"

Evan attempted to shrug. "I only...only...want...help...sister...and friends."

Umbridge stopped short as she was about to answer and instead questioned. "...Friends?"

Evan gestured to Luna and Harry who were watching the exchange with matching looks of disbelief. Evan seemed to struggled as he grunted. "These...are...my...friends...Like...girl...better...Don't tell...boy...SHHH..."

"I'm wounded." Harry uttered dryly as Luna giggled at Evans playful smile.

Umbridge's gave a strained smile as she forced out. "Well...that's...that's...sweet."

Delores smiled remained plastered on her face as she gestured to Harry and Luna, the latter noticing the glimmer of light in her eyes had vanished. "So...who would you choose...if you had to choose...would you be my brother...or would you be their friends."

Evans grin faltered. "Evans don't...like...choice."

"Well it's a choice you have to make. Don't you want to be a Wizard, or does family mean so little to you that you would forsake your sister for the friendship of a Squib and a Halfblood." Umbridge hissed as her smile remained on her face, even as all warmth left her eyes.

"I...We...Muggle...Mother?" Evan squeaked in confusion. "We...are...Half...blood."

"Only, a Witch or Wizard can be a Halfblood." Umbridge declared. "You are a Squib with brain damage."

"I...am Brother." Evan squealed with determination and effort. "I am Smart, I am Human, I just sick. I bleed...blood...it's...yellow...but...is...still...blood!"

"You are a freak!" Umbridge shouted. " I mean look at you! This is what happens when you befriend freaks, you become a freak. You lived with the Muggles and now you are lower then a Muggle."

"I am freak...but in good company." Evans replied with pride. "I am Freak and proud...like Boy who Lived...like Moonchild."

Evan felt a soft hand wrap around his own and looked up to see a smiling Luna tearfully nod to him. Evan smiled warmly as he uttered. "I have good friends. They care for me. They are my family now-"

Luna let out a screams a hex slammed into Evan's week frame and sent him tumbling to the ground. Delores towered over the Squib as she shrieked. "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER!"

"That...hurt...I." Evan whimpered pitifully.

"I see how it is, you...you choose her...over me! Just like that Muggle you call Mother" Umbridge sent another hex, this time at Luna who was pulled out of the way by Harry. Kingsley pulled Harry and Luna backwards as Umbridge yelled at them all. "I should have known you would betray me. You Squibs are all the same, you betray your own family in favor of your own kind. Well I'll show you all. You aren't my Brother, you're a BLOODY ELF!"

Evan's eyes leaked blue tears as he glared at Umbridge and growled. "Rather be elf...than be your Brother."

Umbridge turned red as she cursed Evan again, This time her curse smashed into the squibs face and broke his nose. Evans grabbed his nose as he crawled away from Umbridge and stumbled to his feet, eating a stinging hex to the back of his head. Umbridge cackled with a smile sending another.

"Leave him alone!" Luna cried out tearfully as Kingsley held her back. "STOP IT PLEASE!"

Kingsley spoke up. "Minister..."

"Shut up!" Umbridge shouted at Kingsley "You'd betray me too if you had any free will left you freak. You're all freaks but me. I will purge it all, and have true, absolute order!"

Another sting hex hit Evan who started hitting himself while crying out in a high whiny voice. "STOP...STOP...STOP.!"

Umbridge laughed an ugly laugh. "Look at you, your mind is as warped as your body. Maybe I should make you my personal house elf!"

Evan's eyes suddenly seemed clear as he pointed at Umbridge. "Father warped my body and he warped my brain...but he warped your soul Delores Umbridge."

Umbridge's eyes burned as she shrieked. "Crucio!"

Evan screamed a short high pitched shriek of his own before...he froze and went silent, as if someone had put him on pause, not unlike a Muggle TV. Them he started to glow white, and was glowing whiter and whiter. Umbridge tilted her head before muttering."Oh dear."

Harry called out. "Evan? Did you drink your...ugly drink?"

Luna was suddenly tossed across the room by Kingsley, landing at Umbridge's feet. Kingsley was in the process of doing the same to Harry when Evan shouted.

"BOOM!"
Sign up to rate and review this story