Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > betrayed in panic

sunsets

by Sea_Glass 9 reviews

atlanta wakes up.. just read the chapter okay =) Please R&R..

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-09-09 - Updated: 2006-09-09 - 605 words

2Ambiance
last chapter.. =) hope you like it.

OOOooooOOOOooOOOOOOoooOOoooOOOoOooOOOooOOOoOOooo


Atlanta woke up in Chiron's study. The first thing she went too do even before opening her eyes was sit up, but the pain in her chest burned like a firestorm. She let out a sigh off defeat and opened her eyes to be starring at a snoring Archie; she smiled and rolled her eyes. Archie started to stir in his chair as Atlanta flick his arm that was close to her.
"Mommy" Archie said as he looked up to see at Atlanta Burst out laughing.
"Atlanta you're awake," Archie cried in thrilled voices.
"HA you called me mommy." Said Atlanta still giggling.

"Oh umm I did?" he asked sheepishly.
"Yap, you did" she answered back.

"So umm. I got to get the others they will be so happy." Archie said as he leaped out the door.
A few moments later Archie returned with the other five.
"Ahahahahaah so how are you?" Theresa asked.
"Been better" Atlanta scoffed.
Chiron came in a minute later. "Atlanta good to see you're awake, you are welcome to return to the dorm when you please, but please take it easy okay?"
"Okay" said Atlanta half-heartedly.
"So Atlanta you have been betrayed by you friend, stabbed with a dagger and live, how do you feel?" Neil asked sarcastically.
"Just great to be coming home" Atlanta replied as the Archie helped her walk to Herry's truck.
______________________________________________________________

Later that night Archie and Atlanta were alone on their dorms roof top talking.

"So umm Archie, you umm. Why did you do that?"
"Do what Lan?" He answered
"Umm, you no kiss me"
"Oh that umm well... you see, I kinda well like you, I mean. I love you Atlanta and if you ever got hurt I would just die." Archie said nervously looking away a little more then just embarrassed.

Atlanta just starred in shock at what he had just said.
"Oh Archie I love you too." she said finally.
For a moment they both got caught up in each other's gazes and then kissed.
Not just a peck but along and romantic kiss then slowly broke away, gasping for air form there lip lock.
"But why Archie, why do you like me? I mean really what's too like?" said Atlanta looking down at her self-ashamed.
"What's not too like, your perfect Atlanta, and never think other wise, because for to long have I wanted you, you're the most amazing person I know." Archie said strongly.
Atlanta then wrapped her arms around his neck. "I love you Archie."
"I love you too Lanta." Archie said before he pulled her gently in for another kiss.
As the new couple broke apart once more for air Archie broke the silence.
"So umm dose this mean I have too call you something mushy like muffin or cookie?" Archie added in sarcastically.
"Ha only If you have a death wish" Atlanta giggled.
"Okay Muffin" Archie mumbled under his breath so Atlanta would not hear him, but she did.
"Ah what did you call me?" Atlanta laughed at him.
"Oh nothing to concern your self with. So umm you want to go to the beach tomorrow?" Archie asked.
"Yeah sure that would be great. Wait don't you hate the beach?" Atlanta questioned confusedly.
"Well yeah kinda. But if you like it I like it too." Archie said sheepishly.
"Oh Archie you're the best" Atlanta said as the two rapped there arms around each other and started to kiss again as the sun slowly set. They were in love.

oooOOOOOOOOoOooOOOoooOOoooOOOOOOoooOOooOooOoooOO

okay thats it.. its the end.. hope you liked it =)
sea glass ;
Sign up to rate and review this story