Categories > Anime/Manga > Faeries Landing > Innocence | Fairy Tail Story

Innocence | Fairy Tail Story

by Hanami 0 reviews

Sakura Ino, a sweet Flower Mage who joins Fairy tail on the day when the Tenrou Group returns. With her personality and attitude, Fairytail is sure to care for Sakura, and assure that she blossoms ...

Category: Faeries Landing - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [!] [!!] [!!!] - Published: 2017-07-01 - 945 words

0Unrated
Sakura's P.O.V:

"Excuse me, do you happen to know where the 'Fairy Tail' Guild is?" I asked a lady who was passing by.

"Oh, it's on the southern coast of Magnolia, on a hill near mountains and forest-type area, I think," she replied with a kind smile.

I thanked her and set off, following her directions.

However, what I found was not what I had expected...

It was a small, run-down tavern which appeared abandoned and was rather shabby-looking...

"Don't worry Sakura... No matter what shape it is in you will join fairy tail," I whispered to encourage myself.

Nervously, I knocked on the door.

An old man with somewhat purple hair opened the door.

"What do you want?" he enquired in a stern tone which made me slightly anxious.

"I w-want to j-join, p-p-please," I replied, cursing myself under my breath for stuttering.

His face lit up with joy and surprise.

Out of nowhere, girl with lavender hair appeared, and asked me with a confused face, "Why would you want to join a weak guild like us, rather than a strong guild like 'Sabertooth'?"

"I want to join Fairy Tail because... Well, I believe that becoming stronger with friends and support is better than becoming strong alone," I answered. As these words left my mouth, everyone's eyes widened.

"Well, what is your name and what magic do you use?" the old man (who I suspected was the master) asked.

"I'm Sakura Ino, nice to meet you! I use flower magic," I replied with a small smile.

"Kinana, get the stamp! Oh, and by the way, I am the guild master," Master stated, as a girl with purple hair known as 'Kinana' approached with a stamp.

"Which colour would you like, and where would you like it?" Kinana asked with a gentle smile.

"Umm... baby pink on my upper thigh please," I replied.

After I had obtained the guild mark, Laki introduced me to the guild members.

"LEVY IS NOT COMING BACK," I heard Droy shout, sadness clear in his voice. The drawings which Reedus had drawn fell down. Everyone was on the verge of crying, as they thought of the guild members that had gone missing on Tenrou Island.

The door flew open, and the members of Twilight Ogre entered.

"Where's the money, Macao?" a man know as Thibault (Is the spelling correct?XD) asked Macao, with a sadist-like face.

"Thibault, we don't have money any to give to you," Master explained.

Romeo stepped in and started yelling.

"You all can go to hell! We don't have money to pay to you! Why are we letting punks like them walk all over us?! My dad, as well as everyone else here, is a coward! At this rate, Fairy Tail's name is going to be in disgrace! I AM GOING TO FIGHT!" he screeched.

Blue flames engulfed his hands.

"ROMEO!" Wakaba shouted at him.

Thibault raised his kanabo to attack Romeo, but was kicked away by someone from behind.

The rest of Twilight Ogre members were also beaten to a pulp by a mysterious person.

Thick, black smoke filled the air. Finally, when the smoke cleared, the tenrou group were standing at the guild entrance.

Everyone in the room started crying.

"Who are you?" a lady with scarlet hair asked.

"Oh, hi there! I'm Sakura Ino and I use flower-magic. I joined Fairy Tail just a few moments ago, actually." I explained.

I introduced myself to everyone who had been missing on Tenrou Island until a few seconds ago.

"Hey Sakura, can you demonstrate your magic?" A happy and curious Natsu asked excitedly as I nodded.

"Sure, I don't see why not!" I replied, closing my eyes and mumbled, "Flowers; assemble..."

Multiple flowers of different kinds and colors surrounded me and gave me a unique aura.

Natsu and his exceed — Happy's, jaws dropped.

Everyone gazed up with awe as my eyes turned a beautiful shade of purple.

After I had ended the display, a crowd of guild members surrounded me, firing multiple questions at me. It was tiring to have to answer them all, but of course I wanted to acknowledge my new friends, so I took the time to respond to each person individually.

Erza's P.O.V:

"I believe that, with a little more practice, she can become very strong," I told Master.

"Dad, we can participate in Grand Magic Games this year, right?" Romeo enquired.

"No,we will not participate," Macao stated, his voice icy cold and stern.

It's rare for him to be angry, but on the off chance that something annoys him it can be rather terrifying.

"What are the 'Grand Magic Games'? Natsu asked.

"Grand Magic Games is a competition held to determine the strongest Guild in Fiore," Sakura explained, waving her pointer finger for emphasis.

"We participated every year and lost, no matter what tactic we tried..." Wakaba finished.

"But the winning prize is 30,000,000 jewels!" Master exclaimed, his eyes lighting up. "FAIRY TAIL WILL PARTICIPATE!" he yelled.

The entire guild erupted with noise as everyone cheered and discussed about the contest.

I noticed a tear escape Sakura's eyes as she ran outside. Naturally, I followed her, curious to find out what had caused her sobs.

"What happened, Sakura?" I asked her gently, placing a hand on her shoulder.

She turned her head to me and replied, "Nothing much... I just remembered how warm a family is."

Realising what she meant, I pulled her into a warm hug.

Sakura is like the little sister I never had, and I will protect her with my life.
____________________________________________________

I decided to stand for my friends,so I will!

~Sakura Ino
Sign up to rate and review this story