Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > New American Classic

11- I'm sorry

by XxPerfectTomorrowxX

When Hayley looked at Frank she could see some of the old Frank, and because of that she couldn't be afraid of him.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2017-07-10 - 1009 words

?Blocked


**



The door opened, with no warning, no knock.

Hayley and Gerard were both completely naked, still laying in bed, both still awake.

“Where is-“ The words died as Frank took in the situation. Mikey was standing behind him. Gerard’s heart dropped. “M-“ He stopped, not even wanting to say his little brothers name out loud, but Hayley could already clearly see his face.

“What have you done?” Frank snapped. “Why isn’t she blindfolded?”

“Did you guys sleep together?” Mikey sounded shocked.

Hayley pulled the blanket up a little more, attempting to cover whatever she could… not that Frank hadn’t already seen it all.

“We need to get dressed.” Gerard swallowed hard. “Can you guys wait outside?”

Frank stepped forward, “No… we have to take care of this now. This won’t work anymore.” He grabbed hold of Hayley’s hair and yanked her off the bed. She barely grabbed the blanket in time, trying to cover whatever she could as Frank led her towards the door.

“What do you mean?” Mikey sounded worried.

“Let go!” Hayley struggled a little, not wanting to drop the blanket which left her quite defenseless.

“Just let her go. We need to talk about this.” Mikey agreed with Hayley, trying to avert his eyes while also trying to speak with Frank.

Hayley didn’t hear a single thing from Gerard, making her feel even more disappointed in her choice to sleep with him – though it was less to do with him, and more to do with how Frank made her feel.

“She saw all of our faces. She knows everything. She has to die.” Hayley’s heart sunk. Mikey dropped whatever he had been holding.

Hayley’s head burned as she was suddenly pulled away from Frank, though he had her hair. He let go and she fell to the ground, still clutching the blanket.

“Back the fuck off.” Gerard shouted, shoving Frank. “We aren’t killing anyone. We are not fucking murderers. We aren’t even fucking kidnappers. This is done. We are done.”

Frank got back up, and in Gerards face. “What do you mean? You want to go to jail for her? The sex that fucking good?”

“This is just wrong.” Mikey spoke up, blushing.

Hayley stood up quickly, running to Gerard’s room before any of the men could stop her. They all heard his door slammed, which momentarily distracted them as Frank punched Gerard in the face.



**



Hayley quickly pulled her clothes on, knowing the chair in front of Gerard’s door wouldn’t do anything against any of the men.

She looked for an escape, realizing there wasn’t one.

Being clothed was nice, but not when there was no exit strategy available.

She realized she should have ran for the door naked. It would have probably helped her a little more.

Someone tried opening the door, then hit it. Then shoved it open.

Of course it was Frank.

Hayley stepped backwards, knowing she had nothing to even defend herself with.

Gerard grabbed Frank, shoving him away from the bedroom door. “Just fucking stop. Just fucking stop or Mikey will call the cops.”

Frank paused and glared from Gerard to Mikey. “You will?” He tested Mikey.

Mikey’s hands were shaking but he nodded. “This isn’t right dude and I’m not killing anyone for anything.”

Some of the fight seemed to leave Frank, but only momentarily. He shoved Gerard, quickly stepped in to the room and slammed the door closed.

Hayley gazed at Frank, and for just a moment she saw the old Frank.

“You aren’t going to hurt me.” She was going out on a limb saying that, but she didn’t feel as if she were in danger. “Frank… I’m sorry.” Was that what he wanted to hear? She was.

Frank blinked, dropping his hands to his sides. He looked defeated.

The door opened again, but this time Mikey and Gerard just stared in to the room. Apparently they could sense the shift in energy in the room as well.

“Frank.” Hayley stepped forward, reaching for Frank’s hand, even though everything inside of her told her to try to run. She knew she couldn’t. She was running out of options, and right now she just couldn’t make herself fear Frank. Not the man she had spent most nights with, the man she had told all of her secrets too – well most of them.

“It’s been weighing on me, you know.” Hayley looked away, ashamed. Frank’s hand tightened around hers, but not in a painful way.

“What-“ Gerard started to speak but then stopped, realizing something wasn’t quite right. He wasn’t even sure what to ask though.

“I wasn’t honest with you, Frank.” Hayley’s voice broke, and she realized now was as good of a time as any to be completely honest.

Frank looked at Hayley, and she could see the hurt in his eyes – and he didn’t even know the worst of it.

Suddenly Hayley didn’t feel like a victim, even with a throbbing leg.

“When I… When I broke up with you-“ Gerard breathed in deeply, realizing that Frank had conned them in to kidnapping his ex girlfriend. “Fuck.” Mikey breathed out.

“I was pregnant, Frank.” Hayley whispered.

Silence took over the entire apartment.

“Was?” Frank finally asked, dropping Hayley’s hand and taking a step back.

Hayley couldn’t even look at Frank. “I was scared. The only thing I knew to do was break things off and…”

“And?” Frank prompted, though it sounded like he already knew.

“I left for awhile.” Hayley whispered. “I… ended the pregnancy.”

No one said anything for a long time.

Gerard slowly made his way in to the room and placed himself between Frank and Hayley as Frank absorbed what had been said to him.

“You got rid of my baby?” Frank finally asked. There wasn’t even any anger. He sounded completely broken.

“I’m sorry. “ And Hayley was.
Sign up to rate and review this story