Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > New American Classic

10- Hope

by XxPerfectTomorrowxX

Gerard breathed in sharply, but said nothing.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2017-07-10 - 1946 words

?Blocked
At six years old, wondering why I’m always alone.







Gerard had to leave. Hayley wasn’t sure where to. She had been alone in his room for longer than she cared for. She didn’t feel as alone as she did before, as her eyes took in everything in his room. He had dark tastes, and dark clothing.

Band posters.

It was similar to how Hayley remembered Frank’s room being, when they had been together.

He didn’t have much for reading material, aside from comic books, which Hayley wasn’t the hugest fan of. She glanced in his mirror, realizing she looked exhausted already.

She thought of what Gerard had said – about death being a second chance. That didn’t make it any less frightening to her.

Hayley gazed at the bruise forming on her cheek. It was a weird color, having not fully formed yet. She also had a bruise forming at the top of her forehead. Her pale skin made bruising so easy.

She stared wistfully at her own reflection and thought back to the day she broke up with Frank, and all of the complicated emotions she had felt at the time. Given his reaction to the break up, she never should have dated him in the first place.

The talk her dad had given her was full of truth, and when he told her what a waste of time love was she thought of the love he had shared with her mother. She couldn’t fault him for wanting her to steer clear of serious relationships when the death of her mother had so fully broken him.

Hayley didn’t want to be broken like that.

The door creaked open and Hayley looked over. Gerard looked permanently guilty. “Look through my sock drawer yet?” He joked.

“I was just about to.” Hayley teased.

“I’m surprised you didn’t leave.” Gerard admitted.

Hayley shrugged, gesturing to her face. “I learned my lesson a little early. I would rather not get killed today.”

Gerard looked away, clearly uncomfortable. “I am not going to hurt you.”

“You’re not the only one I have to worry about.” Hayley reminded him, before sighing heavily. “How long is this supposed to last?”

“I don’t really know.” Gerard admitted.

“I’m glad this is so well planned out.” Hayley was a little sarcastic, feeling immensely bored.

“I would rather not be doing this at all if that makes any difference.” Gerard stated.

“Strangely enough… it doesn’t.”





**



Hayley was watching Gerard play some type of violent videogame while she let her mind wander. She was eating some cotton candy that tasted stale and she was a little scared to ask Gerard when he had gotten it. She wasn’t aware of any recent fairs.

There was a knock at the door and Gerard dropped his controller quickly, rushing over to Hayley. She threw her hands up, worried about what he was going to do. He cursed, “Where’s the blindfold? Fuck. Fuck.” Hayley handed it to him. It was pretty much where he had left it earlier, no longer wet with her tears.

Gerard hastily placed the blindfold back on Hayley, before telling the person they could enter.

Once again Hayley was blind. “I’m home, and the guys are here.”

Hayley shuddered. It was Frank’s voice and ‘the guys are here’ sounded like the start to some bad gang bang.

“What are you doing?” Hayley was jerked to her feet, nearly stumbling. The grip on her was strong and unrelenting. She didn’t even bother fighting it. “Let her go.”

“You don’t have to babysit anymore. I will give you a break.” Frank responded.

“It’s okay. She is fine in here.” Gerard argued.

“No, she really isn’t.” Frank answered. “Stop being a bleeding heart and get out of my way.”

Apparently Gerard did because Hayley was then dragged out of the bedroom by her arm. She tried to keep up, wondering what was going to happen.

Someone coughed, clearing their throat.

Hayley was shoved, and landed roughly on what felt like the floor.

Minutes passed by, feeling like hours. Maybe hours did pass. Hayley just sat there, unsure of what to do. She could smell alcohol and knew whoever was near her was drinking. Was it Frank? Everyone? Gerard? She really wasn’t sure.

Someone placed a cup near her lips and she could smell the awful stench and tried to turn her head, but someone held the back of her head. “Come on, take a drink.” It was Frank.

Hayley didn’t bother fighting, as she choked down some alcohol. It tasted like vodka. She wasn’t really an expert on alcohol though.

It seemed to be a small party, and Hayley’s anxiety continued to escalate.

She was left alone for awhile longer, and then she was yanked up suddenly. She let out a squeak not expecting it.

Hayley knew it was Frank. She wasn’t sure if it was the alcohol or his touch, but she somehow knew. It was so different from how he had been before, but it was still him. Maybe it had been him all along and she just hadn’t seen it.

“Wanna play a game?” Frank asked.

“N-no.” Hayley stuttered out, unsure if he was even talking to her. She had no idea who else was in the room but it didn’t feel like they were alone.

“Why not?” One guy yelled, clearly drunk, and having not heard Hayley’s quiet objection.

Hayley was shoved against the wall. “I would stay put.” Frank whispered. “Otherwise it might hurt.”

Hayley’s heart sunk but she said nothing.

“What are you doing?” One guy asked, and he sounded familiar. Hayley thought it was the guy she had met at Starbucks but she really wasn’t sure. She wasn’t used to relying on her sense of hearing alone.

“Playing a game. Don’t be a pussy.” Frank commented, and then Hayley heard a gasp. She wasn’t sure what had happened though. Then something sounded beside her and she had a feeling Frank was throwing something at her but she had no idea what.

“Here. You next.” Frank said.

“Nah…” The guy sounded super uncomfortable.

“Come on. It’s not going to hurt her. It’s just for fun. She doesn’t even know.” Frank urged.

“I… fine.” The guy sighed and Hayley heard a thud, further away from her.

“You weren’t even trying.” Frank chuckled.

Hayley felt a sharp pain, and screamed out. Not being able to see seemed to make things a million times worse, as she waited for the next pain to hit her. She felt hyper-aware.

Footsteps came heavily and Hayley winced, thinking Frank was going to hit her for screaming.

“What the fuck?!” Instead it was Gerard, and he sounded close.

Frank laughed. “Calm down superman. I missed. I didn’t mean to hit her. We are just playing.”

The room was deathly quiet.

“I’m sorry.” Hayley squeaked out, speaking to Frank directly, though no one else in the room knew. “I’m sorry. Please just stop. I’m… I’m scared.”

“Listen, this is going to hurt.” Gerard sounded ashamed, and Hayley braced herself but wasn’t even sure what she was bracing herself for. Then there was another sharp pain in her leg. “I had to pull it out.” Gerard commented. “He threw a fucking dart at you.”

Hayley shuddered.

“I’m sorry.” It was got silent but Hayley broke the silence with another apology.

“You don’t have anything to be sorry for.” Gerard responded. “Get his drunk ass to his bedroom.” He said to someone else. There was arguing a few feet away from them in the room. “Do you, wanna come back to my room?” Gerard sounded unsure.

Hayley remembered how easily Gerard let Frank bring her out here… for this. “No.” She didn’t want to be anywhere near any of these people.

“Oh.” Gerard sounded stumped.

“What do you want?” Gerard asked after a few more silent seconds.

“To go home.” Hayley answered. “I want my dad, and I want to forget all of this.”

“Oh… yeah.” Gerard was doing something. Hayley could hear movement but she couldn’t see anything, once again. The blindfold made things so much worse.

“Home is where they say the heart is…” Hayley was caught off guard but then she realized he was singing to her, and she closed her eyes behind the blindfold and just listened. She tried to get her heart beat to slow back to a normal rate as she listened. “I just wanna go home, I’ll pack my bags and hit the road. Knowing all I need to find is the life I left behind…” He continued, softly.

Hayley didn’t even realize she was crying until the blindfold began to get wet once again. “Just take me home, just take me home. Why am I everywhere but home?” Gerard kept singing, and Hayley almost laughed – realizing in a way he was answering her previous question. Apparently his instrument of choice was his voice.

“Are we alone?” Hayley asked, once Gerard’s singing turned to silence.

“Yeah.” Gerard answered. “Mostly everyone went home, and the only two others in the apartment are in my roommates room.”

“I wish I could just sleep through all of this.” Hayley admitted.

“I guess you could. I have some melatonin.” Gerard responded.

“Doubt that is strong enough.”

“You’re probably right but I don’t really have anything harder.” Gerard was smiling, at least a little, it was evident in his tone.

“My leg hurts… I would like to lay down… somewhere.” Hayley felt light headed, a little tipsy from however much alcohol she had consumed, and worn down from the entire situation.

“Okay.” Gerard extended his hand, then realized Hayley couldn’t see it. “I am going to grab your hand, okay?”

Hayley shrugged.

Gerard walked with Hayley, slowly, to his bedroom. Once the door closed behind them he pulled off her blindfold. “Why even put it back on?” Hayley asked.

“I don’t care if you see my face.” Gerard muttered. “If this all goes wrong… well, I guess I shouldn’t have kidnapped you.”

Hayley gazed in to his eyes, feeling like the entire situation was getting to her. She pressed her lips against Gerards, much to his and her own surprise.

“What are you-“ Gerard was cut off as Hayley kissed him again, roughly unbuttoning his jeans. She didn’t care right now. She was tired, and she was hurting – and she was angry. She was probably more angry with Frank than she cared to acknowledge.

It took a few minutes for Gerard to respond but then he was kissing back, and there was passion – however misplaced.

They both knew it was wrong, and they both had different ideas in mind.

Gerard was sliding Hayley’s jeans off when she cursed, letting out a pained moan. “Shit. I’m sorry.” Gerard had forgotten about where the dart had hit Hayley. “Should I stop?”

“No.” Hayley answered, pressing in to another kiss.





**



Gerard breathed out, collapsing in to his bed, alongside Hayley. She was slightly breathless.

“That was good.” Gerard wasn’t sure what to say.

“I hope…” Hayley gazed at the ceiling.

“You hope what?” Gerard asked, also looking at the ceiling.

“I hope at the end of this that the police find out, and I hope you all die.” Hayley commented, feeling disconnected from the entire situation.

Gerard breathed in sharply but said nothing.
Sign up to rate and review this story