Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > New American Classic

13- Complication

by XxPerfectTomorrowxX 0 reviews

And there was the complication she had been waiting for.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2017-07-11 - 527 words

1Exciting


Frank was hardly tired anymore, as he went through a couple drawers trying to find something. Hayley sat on the edge of his bed, apprehensively watching him.

Finally he found what he was looking for and tossed Hayley a pair of her old shorts she had forgotten about and a t-shirt. It was Frank’s t-shirt but it used to be Hayley’s favorite t-shirt to wear when she stayed the night at his place.

“Thanks.” Hayley grabbed the items from Frank and stared at him. He seemed to get the point as he turned away so that she could have privacy. “Done.”

He sat on the bed next to her. “Everything in my head just got so fucked up.” He admitted, as way of another apology.

“I wish this was all just a nightmare.” Hayley said, running her fingers through her hair.

“Me too.” Frank replied, leaning back in bed.

Hayley pulled her knees to her chest, tracing around the place where the dart had hit her. “I don’t think I ever actually loved you.”

“I don’t know if you’re just trying to hurt me for what I did…” Frank glanced over.

“I’m not.” Hayley was trying to be honest. “I just… I loved being with you and it was fun, but I didn’t love you in the way that it made sense to spend 18 years together raising someone who was a little bit of the both of us. It just didn’t make sense to me, and that’s how I knew. That’s how I knew I didn’t love you.”

“Well, I loved you.” Frank shot back.

“I hope you find someone else to love.” Hayley closed her eyes, fighting tears again. She didn’t know why she was so upset about being honest with Frank, and it made her second guess if she was being honest. She never wanted to tell him she didn’t love him – but she didn’t think that she did. Did she?

“I’ll always love you.” Frank smiled wistfully.

“You have such a shit way of showing your love.” Hayley laughed, even though she didn’t want to.

“Aint that the truth.” Frank laughed too.

“Tomorrow are you going to let me leave?” Hayley still feared there was going to be more complications to this entire complication.

“Yeah.” Frank yawned. “I never meant to hurt you, you know?”

“No… I really don’t.” Hayley said.

“I was just hurting.”

“There are a thousand other ways to recover from a break up.”

“Apparently I lost a child too.” Frank shot back.

“You lost some cells, at best.” Hayley responded, though the guilt still bit at her.

“Yeah, well they were my cells.” Frank responded.

Hayley thought over things for a second, before coming to a grim thought. “You aren’t using again, are you?” None of what Frank was doing made sense… and that was the only sensible conclusion she could come to, knowing he had previously used drugs.

“Let’s not talk about this.” That gave her the answer she really didn’t want to hear.

And there was that complication.
Sign up to rate and review this story