Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > 24 Hours

Oh, Crap!

by darks00 5 reviews

Ursula blackmails Delilah, putting both Delilah and Julius' hearts on the line.

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2006-09-09 - Updated: 2006-09-09 - 419 words

0Unrated
URSULA'S POINT OF VIEW:

Crap, crap, crap. This was so unfair! Here Emmet and me are, in the middle of a abondon parking lot. Delilah, Julius, Scarlett and Al were with us. We were on a mission to stop Dr.Dismay from his latest plot. A cop took Dr.Dismay into the police car.

"We'll me again, delicious and jellybeans!" He cried out to us.

Delilah and Julius only laughed. "Sure....whatever you say."

So, you're probley wondering...why am I upset, think this is unfair? Because Emmet and me were back up. We're always back up. Then I noticed De and J got closer to each other, and gave each other a long hug.

"De, I almost lost you back there." Julius said, looking into her eyes. "I can never lose you. Never. I need you, De...uh, the academy needs you..."

"I need you too, Juls." Delilah replied.

I rolled my eyes. They're always flirting with each other, yet to scared to admit there feelings. I sighed.

__________________________________________________

BACK AT THE ACADEMY:

I walked to Delilahs room, not even bothering to knock.

"Do you mind? You could have least knocked." pointed out Delilah.

I rolled my eyes again, then icnored her question. "So, you like Julius, don't you?"

Delilah blushed. She didn't say a word.

"I can see it when you two look at each other. I can see it in the way you talk, the way you hold each other after every mission..."


Delilah got red as a tomato. "What do you want from me?"

"Well, Julius is such a bag, isn't he? very selfish. I bet he doesn't even care about you. He just needs you for the missions, that's all."

"Stop backstabbing him when he's not here to defend himself," Delilah told me. "Leave him alone. You're just telling lies. Julius isn't like that at all."

"Ohhhh did I reach a weak spot?" I asked while smirking. "It's just only Julius, right?"

"Julius is more than that." Delilah spat out.

"Why do you care so much when I talk about him? Do you like him or something?" I asked her.

"I love him, ok?" She shouted. "There. You know. I love him. Now, will you leave me alone?"

I laughed. "That's all I needed to hear."

I showed Delilah the tape recorder that was in my left pocket. It was turned on. It taped all of our conversation. I laughed, as Delilah gasped.

"This can be useful," I told her.

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story