Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Leave Lovers Dead in Ditches

I'm So Sick

by romanceisdead11 3 reviews

the vma's

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-09-10 - Updated: 2006-09-10 - 2233 words

1Exciting
Leave Lovers Dead in Ditches
Romanceisdead11
Chapter Fifteen:
I'm So Sick
"I will break into your thoughts with what's written on my heart."

The moment my foot touched the red carpet the whole crowd was in a frenzy. There were people holding up signs, and one teenage boy about the age of sixteen or seventeen held up a sign that read: "Leave Pete, go for me." I met his blue eyes in contact, and yelled out to him, "I might just do that!"
I don't remember how many autographs I signed, or interviews I did, but the one with Sunchin Pak rose above the rest.
I remember walking up the steps, and what she said to introduce us. "Alright I'm here with your two most favorite bands Fall Out Boy and Eurydice Fall," she said then turning to us. "So, how are you this lovely night?"
I brought the microphone to my mouth, "I'm amazed at how many people are here just to see us. I'm really overwhelmed."
She laughed, "Well, how does it feel to be the next big thing next to Fall Out Boy?"
"I would never take there spotlight, but to feel as big as them it's hardly a dream anymore for us. Now it's actually our life, and it's just peachy!" I said taking Pete's hand.
She smiled, "And Pete what do you think about your girlfriends success?"
"I've very happy for her, and I'll love her until she dies," just then he turned to me, and kissed me.
"Well, there you have it folks. The way to get as big as Fall Out Boy is to date the bassist," she said.
Pete, and I just laughed,
We were the first act to go on after Justin Timberlake so we were backstage putting on our costumes. I laughed as I put the Patrick mask over my face, and took a white fender guitar. It was commercial break, and they were setting up the stage for us.
I looked at Eric who had a Pete mask on, then to Zack who had a Joe mask on, and then to Brennan who had an Andy mask on.
We decided not to tell Fall Out Boy what we were doing, and so it would be a surprise to them too.
We took our positions behind the curtain, and then I heard we had come back from commercial. I could hear my heart beating in my ears I was that nervous, but I guess we'd be okay.
"This band needs no introduction, and so with that I give you Fall Out Boy!" I heard Jack Black do the fake introduction we asked for. The whole crowd was now looking at the real Fall Out Boy, and wondering what was going on.
The curtain raised, and we were dressed in our grunge "A Little Less Sixteen Candles . . ." outfits. I heard the music start to play, and I fake strummed my guitar.
I confess, I messed up.
Dropping "I'm sorry" like you're still around.
And I know you dressed up.
"Hey kid, you'll never live this down."
Cause you're the girl all the boys want to dance with
And I'm just the boy who's had too many chances
I'm sleeping on your folk's porch again, dreaming.
She said, she said, she said, "Why don't you just drop dead?"
I don't blame you for being you,
But you can't blame me for hating it.
So say, "What are you waiting for?
Kiss her, kiss her."
I set my clocks early cause I know I'm always
Just then the music stopped, and we all screamed into the microphone, "I must be dreaming. I must be dreaming." Then I set my guitar down on the guitar rest behind me, and I came back to the microphone. "Hey Fall Out Boy! Let's show them who we really are."
Just then we pulled off our masks, and I heard our music start playing.
I must be dreaming
Or we're on to something
I swear you make me
Burst out with random
Dance moves
Boy you took my heart
And I hope you never
Give it back
The truth about me
I love snuggling in your hoodies
Chorus
In a world full of posers
He dares to be different
And I love him like
Pete Wentz loves his eyeliner
But that's okay because
He is Pete Wentz
End of Chorus
I'm his Clandestine whore
Hey Pete was that and earthquake
Or did I just
Rock your world
Oh touché lover touché
Chorus
In a world full of posers
He dares to be different
And I love him like
Pete Wentz loves his eyeliner
But that's okay because
He is Pete Wentz
End of Chorus
Bridge
Kiss me in the rain
Save me from the dark
Tell me I'm perfect
Hold my hand in the park
And whisper I'm the only one
End of Bridge
You taught me to
Forget the risk
And take the fall
If it's what you want
Then it's worth it all
Bridge
Kiss me in the rain
Save me from the dark
Tell me I'm perfect
Hold my hand in the park
And whisper I'm the only one
End of Bridge
This intricate dance of
The blade and my wrist
In the heat of lust
With me and my wits
Nobody will tear us apart
Chorus
In a world full of posers
He dares to be different
And I love him like
Pete Wentz loves his eyeliner
But that's okay because
He is Pete Wentz
End of Chorus
You taught me
Kids in the backseat causes accidents
Accidents in the backseat causes kids
Bridge
Kiss me in the rain
Save me from the dark
Tell me I'm perfect
Hold my hand in the park
And whisper I'm the only one
End of Bridge
Two hearts
One chance
I slipped on a kiss
And fell in love
The song ended, and everybody got up and cheered. Some were laughing like Patrick and Pete. We went off stage as the two presenters came on. When we got there we dried off, and I put my dress back on.
When we got back to our seats Pete was waiting for us. I sat beside him, and turned to look at him. I saw something in his eyes I had never seen before. They were bright, brighter then I've seen them before. They were shining with some emotion I wasn't sure what it was, but I was soon to find out. Before I knew it he cupped my cheeks with his hands, "I love you. You know that right?"
I smiled, "Of course. I love you too. You are my whole world."
"And you are my whole world," just then he leaned in, and I did as well. Then our lips touched, and I heard Jack Black saying something, and everyone laughing.
"Oh well I'm sorry to day there is no sucking face at the VMA's. Sorry Wentz and Hunter," I broke out of our trance to look at the big screen on the stage. I saw our instant replay of Pete and I kissing.
I laughed and turned to him, "Wow we're really good kissers."
"I think your right," he said laughing as well.
An hour later Brennan, Zack, Eric, and I were back on stage to introduce Panic! to the public. They came back from commercial, and I put the microphone to my lips as the teleprompter started to tell me what to say.
"You know they have something that they want me to say, but I really don't want to use what there giving me. I'm a creative person I can come up with my own shit right?" I asked the crowd, and I got a big scream.
"That's what we thought," I heard Eric say into his microphone.
"Alright you people majigs," Zack said to the crowd. "And you celebamajigs." he added.
I saw Brennan move, "Don't you panic. You're not allowed to panic here, but you are allowed to panic at the disco."
"So," I started. "Panic meet the press."
Everyone went crazy, and the camera moved over to Panic. I looked over, and saw Brendon and Ryan doing there thing. Just then I saw Brendon motion for me to come over, and dance with him.
I rushed over, "I don't know any of the steps." He just shrugged.
I decided just to do whatever. Being on the VMA stage was the best time I had ever had, and probably was the best time I would ever have.
The next thing to happen to us that night would change our perspective of the music world forever.
I saw Snoop Dogg and Jessica Simpson take the stage I knew this was it. They would announce who had won the Best New Artist in a Video award.
"When you win this award," Snoop started. "You know you're the next big thing."
"And to be the next big thing is to shape the future. These nominees are starting to shape their futures already," Jessica added.
"Here are you nominees for Best New Artist in a Video," Snoop said turning to the screen.
"Panic! At the Disco, Angles and Airwaves, James Blunt, Chris Brown, and Rhianna," I heard the nominees names called out. "And Eurydice Fall." Then there was a big scream after ours. I guess we did make a big deal.
"And the winner is," Jessica said as Snoop opened the envelope.
He looked at it then went to the microphone, "Eurydice Fall."
I jumped at our name. I looked at Pete and all I could see was him mouthing 'that's you.' I had no idea we would win anything.
I got up, and we went quickly over to the stage. Eric took the moon man, and the microphone first.
"Wow. We'd like to thank our parents, and our friends, and our lovers. We'd never get any inspiration without those broken hearts," he said passing the microphone to Brennan.
"I want to thank the record label. We'd like to thank Pete, Patrick, Joe, and Andy. You guess are so awesome. You have no idea," he then passed it to Zack.
"I just want to say I'm so nervous I think I need a drink," Zack said to lighten the moment.
I laughed as I took the mic, "I just want to say to all those people who said we could never do it, or who have hurt us in our life we made it, so stick that in your juice box and suck it!"
Everyone was laughing as we walked off the stage just to get back on again.
I met Pete backstage, and then we walked on to present Video of the Year.
We got on there, and the whole audience was screaming for us to kiss. I thought Pete wouldn't do anything, but I was wrong. He grabbed me, and dipped me then kissed me.
I was so flustered I couldn't get my line out. "Wow! That was amazing," I said.
He laughed, "I know. You're amazing."
"You're amazing too, but you know what's even more amazing then you?" I asked.
He looked confused, "No what?"
"The nominees for Video of the Year, and here they are," I said.
"Panic! At the Disco, Christina Aguilera, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Madonna, Shakira," Pete said rolling them off his tongue. Then he added, "And the winner is."
I opened the envelope, and I got really excited about the name on the paper, "Panic! At the Disco! Come up here kids, and get your damn award."
When they came up Brendon asked me a very interesting question, "Is this how you guys felt?"
I laughed, "Exactly."
About an hour later they were announcing Viewer's Choice. The Jackass crew were hilarious, and when Fall Out Boy found out they knew they went running up there.
Everybody but Pete had said there thank you's. When Pete got up there I thought I was going to die. "I just want to say thank you to all our fans, but I also want to say something that has nothing to do with he award. I know everybody in this room knows how it feels to be in love, and it's nothing compared to what I feel for a certain person in this audience. She's an angel, and I love her to the point of death. I would die for her, and I would do anything to make her happy. In that case," he said now getting on his knee. "Natalie Monica Hunter will you marry me?"
I came rushing from my seat up to the stage. The feelings going through my head and heart were overwhelming. I stumbled up to him, and fell to the floor. I whispered a yes, and he placed the small red ruby onto my ring finger.
"She just said yes! We're gonna get married!" he yelled into the microphone.
I squealed with delight as we walked off the stage.


A/N: So, there is your surprise. I have homecoming coming up at the end of the month, and I have my dress, and everything. I just need a date. So, if you readers have any suggestions on how to hint to somebody that I don't have a date will you please let me know. Thanks. The song My Date With Pete Lewis Kingston Wentz III was written by me.





Sign up to rate and review this story