Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Made To Break

Finally

by BackInReverse

After an incident that occurred five years ago, Naruto now has to get back on his feet and get a job. He starts working at Uchiha Corps as Sasuke's PA, who doesn't want him, while living in a run d...

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Characters: Naruto,Sasuke - Published: 2017-08-09 - 4875 words

?Blocked
A/N:

This is the chapter we've all been waiting for! Sasuke and Naruto are finally getting some and Sasuke meets Menma!

Please enjoy!

Disclaimer: Naruto would hate me if I owned him after this chapter...

Finally


Naruto sat on a barstool at the bar. He slowly twisted his hips side to side and let the stool spin with him. The music echoed from the dance floor where his co-workers from the company were dancing together.

Normally Naruto would be out there dancing with them and having a good time too, but not tonight. His navel was still sore from the tattoo he got during the christmas holiday break.

The blond winced as he tested the bandages on his stomach. It had been a couple of days since it was inked in so he could remove the gauze, though he'd rather not.

Naruto let out a loud and long sigh. He had been here since seven, thinking his boss would actually come early. The blond chuckled lowly to himself. Who was he kidding? He had come earlier in fear that the raven would come early and miss him and not show for the rest of the night.

"Stupid Bastard, making me worry," he muttered to himself. The blond fiddled with his drink, running his finger over the rim of the glass.

Laughing from the crowd brought him out of his trance. "Naruto!" Ino called, waving him down. His cerulean eyes looked over at the happy blonde. He waved back, but made no attempt to go over to her. Instead, she came to him. Along with some of his friends.

"What's the matter, Foxface? No pretty girls here for ya?" Kiba teased, smacking him on the back. Naruto grunted in pain as the jolt made him tense his abdomen. The blond laughed off the pain, knowing the brunet didn't mean to hurt him.

"K-Kiba, that's not v-very nice," Hinata scolded while blushing.

"Yeah, Kiba," Sai said, wrapping an arm around Ino's waist. Naruto's eyes narrowed at his pale arm.

Naruto scowled at the pale man as Ino giggled something in Sai's ear. Sai laughed at whatever she whispered before his eyes locked with Naruto's. Sai made a fake smile at him. The blond's eyebrow twitched in annoyance. What was this guy playing at?

"Naruto's probably just upset that Sakura isn't here," Ino giggled.

"Ooh? Someone has the hots for the pinkette, ay?" Kiba jabbed at the blond's ribs with his elbow.

Naruto rolled his eyes. "Yeah, right." he scoffed. " I'm not looking for a relationship right now. I'm just going to focus on my work." Naruto tried to clarify only to have his friends give each other a knowing look. "I'm serious!" he shouted, irritated.

"I think Naruto's upset that one broody, pole shoved up his ass, certain Uchiha isn't here," Sai commented.

Everyone laughed it off as a joke, but Naruto could tell that the way Sai was looking at him with those black eyes that he wasn't joking. He was just stating a fact.

"I don't miss him, one fucking bit!" Kiba proclaimed, raising his drink to the sky. The small group cheered in agreement while Naruto just sat on his stool moping over the absence of his boss.

"I'm sorry to hear that, Mutt."

Kiba froze, his mouth still open from cheering, but his voice was silence. Slowly, he turned around to look at the man who owned his sorry ass in the business world.

Sasuke stood there, glaring at the brunet with his arms crossed. "Correct me if I'm wrong, Mr. Inuzuka, but I seem to still be missing last month's sales report and other documents I asked for at the beginning of the month?"

Kiba gaped like a fish out of water at the Uchiha. "Um, I've been having difficulties with my computer and can't get them to send," he sputtered. Sasuke rolled his eyes.

"Then take Ms. Hyuuga with you. She's from IT and is more than capable to help you find your files," Sasuke said, looking at the timid woman who was turning red as a tomato under his gaze.

"R-Right!" Kiba readied himself to dash to the elevator when an idea struck him. "Right now? It's only an hour til the new year?" he questioned hesitantly.

"Now, Inuzuka!" Sasuke ordered sternly. Kiba yelped and took off for the elevator with Hinata walking after him.

Obsidian eyes stared harshly at Ino and Sai. "What are you still doing here, blondie? Go help your boss before I replace you with a better Marketing Assistant," The Uchiha snapped.

Ino bolted after her boss leaving Sai behind. Sasuke looked at the pale man with a raised eyebrow.

"Would you look at that? My date left. I'll go over and talk to my co-artists in Advertising. If you'll excuse me." Sai fake smiled at the two and left go join the people on the dance floor.

Naruto looked at Sasuke with raised eyebrows. "Wow, you really know how to disperse a crowd," he taunted the raven.

"Like I said, I always get what I want," Sasuke said, taking a seat next to the blond. "You're the one who wanted talk, so talk."

Naruto snorted. "Like you don't have anything you wanted to say." He took the glass off the bar and slammed it. "Let's get this straight," Naruto started, clearing his voice from the burn of the drink. "You don't like Sakura?"

"Correct." Sasuke said with a nod.

Naruto nodded as well. "Okay. So that whole thing we did at Jiraiya's had no effect on you?"

"What thing are you talking about?" Sasuke frowned.

"Sakura wanted to see if you actually liked her or not, so she asked me to act touchy feely to spike jealousy in you. I thought you were affected by the way you kept glaring at me the whole night," the blond explained.

Sasuke grunted in understanding. He rose his hand to flag the bartender and ordered a drink. "So that's what you were doing," he grumbled, slamming the drink the moment he was given it.

Naruto nodded. "Yeah, can't say it was one of my proudest moments…" he muttered to himself.

A brief moment of silence passed between the two as they sat at the bar.

"Since its a new year and all…" Naruto drawled, playing with his empty glass on the bar table. "Any regrets?"

"Hn." Sasuke snorted, rolling his eyes. "Too many to count."

"Really?" Naruto gawked at the Uchiha with an open mouth. "You, the great, stuck up, pole up his ass, Sasuke Uchiha...actually admits to regretting his assholish actions?"

"Don't push it, Uzumaki." Sasuke glared at the blond, but in playful manner.

Naruto laughed. "Am I allowed to ask what it is that you have so many regrets about?" he asked with a wiggle of his blond eyebrows.

"Well they all started when I got this new personal assistant, that I didn't even want, mind you." Sasuke answered truthfully, earning a pout from his said assistant.

"Oh come on, admit that having me for assistant wasn't all that bad," Naruto said. He smiled at the raven, trying to get reassurance that maybe his boss actually did like him.

"I never said I hated having you around. I just said that's when all my regrets started."

Naruto beamed at the raven, glad that he wasn't hated after all.

His heart pounded suddenly and he felt his skin get hot. Jesus, he groused himself mentally. One sentence of praise from the bastard and I'm swooning like a chick in heat, he grumbled in thought.

"Tell you what," Naruto started, looking the Uchiha dead in the eye. "How about we each ask each other one question." The blond held up one tan finger. "One question and the other has to answer truthfully and can't hold it against the other once it's the new year, that way we both wouldn't regret asking the question."

Sasuke stared at the blond in silence as he thought about the offer. "What about any actions?"

Naruto thought about it for a second before shaking his head. "Nah, just one single question. If you suddenly decided to punch me, I don't think I could act like it never happened tomorrow," he explained.

Sasuke let out a sigh of defeat before agreeing to the little game. "Okay, you go first. What's your-"

"Are you gay?" Naruto asked quickly, not letting the raven finish his sentence. Sasuke blinked at the blond in front of him. Naruto felt his face heat up in embarrassment as he realized he may have jumped the gun on answering the raven's un-finished question.

"That's a good question," Sasuke began, purposefully dragging out his answer if someone asked Naruto. Sasuke flagged down the bartender and reordered the same drink. Naruto squirmed on his seat as he watched and waited for the bartender to give the evil bastard his beverage.

"Well?" Naruto asked after Sasuke was handed his beer. The bastard just smirked and took a drink.

"Yes." He finally spoke.

"Yes?" the blond repeated for confirmation.

"Hn." Sasuke looked to the heavens and shook his head.

Naruto just stared at the raven. "Really?" He had a hard time wrapping his head around this new bit of information about his boss.

"You, who could have any girl with the snap of your fingers, has ABSOLUTELY no interest in the opposite sex?" Naruto questioned, his brow furrowing.

Sasuke shrugged in response.

"I had a bad experience with a woman a couple years back. It put me off women for the rest of my life. Can't even think of another woman like that without thinking of her," the raven murmured softly.

"You're not the only one who's had a bad experience in their sex life," Naruto muttered. The blond snatched the beer bottle from the Uchiha and took a swig of it.

"You turn." Naruto wiped his mouth with back of his hand before grinning like an idiot at his grouchy boss. Sasuke snorted and rolled his eyes at the blond's enthusiasm.

"Fine...Are you gay?" Sasuke asked with a quirked eyebrow.

Naruto opened his mouth and did the worst thing he possibly could have done.

...he hesitated.

Naruto immediately saw the look of hurt in the raven's eyes and he scrambled to find the right words. "Wait! Hold it, don't-...Just...Let me explain myself goddammit!" Naruto snapped.

"You're not gay, that's completely fine." Sasuke said impassively, looking away from the blond. Naruto bit the inside of his cheek.

He hated when the bastard did things like this. He would throw up a wall and not expect the blond to try to climb it. Naruto smirked. Little did the arrogant asshole know he wasn't planning on climbing the damn wall, but he was going to wreck it. Piece by piece.

"Exactly." Naruto grinned as he watched Sasuke's body tense.

"I'm not gay. I'm not straight either. I've never, in my life, looked at a girl that way. I used to look at guys like that, but I've decided a couple years back that I wasn't going to do relationships anymore," Naruto said looking at Sasuke as turned to look at him.

"Funny thing is though, there is this one guy who keeps getting my heart rate up," Naruto said with a finger on his chin, play acting as though he was confused. "Can't say I really like the guy since he was a total dick to me when I first met him. Maybe that's why my skin gets so hot when I'm in his presence?" The blond looked at the raven expectantly.

"What do you think, Sasuke?" Naruto asked in a whisper, his breath heating the Uchiha's skin as he leaned in closer. The blond grinned before pulling away. "Anyways, as far as my sexual life goes, I'm not a virgin though I've never did it with a girl before. Never had it up my ass either," Naruto said casually, purposefully messing Sasuke.

Naruto wanted to laugh at the raven's face. It was his first time seeing the arrogant bastard actually confounded to the point where he was actually gawking at the blond.

Naruto took another sip from the raven's beer again. "What about you?"

"Never took it up the ass either, and I don't plan on it." Sasuke snatched his beer back and drank from it.

Naruto grinned at the raven. "I could make that change," he said, huskily.

Sasuke snorted. "If you even try to get anywhere near my ass, I'll fire you."

"Can't fire me, if I recall correctly," Naruto muttered. He played with the raven's white collar of his shirt which earned him a heated gaze from his boss. The blond smiled and glanced at his watch. "Wow! Look at the time!"

Naruto latched on Sasuke's arm and drug him to the dance floor. The Uchiha didn't resist.

Naruto pushed through the bodies of people making sure he never let go of the raven's hand. Finally they made it to the center of the crowd where they were all chanting the countdown that was on the big tv screen.

Cerulean eyes locked with the screen, his grip on Sasuke's hand tightened as it hit the single digits. Sweat from all the people around him and the growing anticipation caked his neck.

He was going to do it. No weaseling out now.

"3...2...1!" Naruto turned, grabbed Sasuke's face in a caress, and planted his lips on the raven's.

Naruto mewled as he felt the raven tug him closer. People were cheering all around them, but neither of them noticed. The blond wrapped his arms around Sasuke's neck, enclosing him.

Kiss suddenly grew into something he wasn't anticipating on, but accepted more than less.

Naruto felt Sasuke's tongue graze against his bottom lip and he gasped. Sasuke took advantage of the small opening, and plundered the blond's mouth.

Naruto's mind was blank. He couldn't think of anything. All he could really understand is that he was in second heaven and didn't want to leave. Yet...Why was someone asking him to leave?

"Naruto, we should leave," Sasuke panted against his scarred cheek.

"Nooo," Naruto groaned, tugging the raven's mouth back to his. He wanted this, goddammit!

Sasuke moaned at the sudden aggression of the blond, but pulled away after a second round of battling Naruto's tongue for dominance.

"Your place or mine?" Sasuke asked, huskily, as his hands tugged the blond's tucked shirt loose.

Naruto gazed at the raven with lust clouded eyes. "M-Mine," he stuttered. Dammit, his brain was so fucked with all this emotion.

Now it was Sasuke's turn to drag the blond through the crowd of cheering people as he made his way to the elevator. Luckily, the elevator was empty and they only had a couple of floors til they make to the ground floor.

Naruto was slouched against the corner of the confined space, panting like he'd just ran a marathon.

What the hell was he doing? What happened to that personal vow never to get personal affairs mixed with his work life?

Naruto glanced at his boss and was suddenly hit with the answer to his questions.

Oh right, the sex-god that was standing only a foot away from him.

Naruto grunted as he began to unbutton his dress shirt. "Damn its getting hot," he uttered under his breath. He looked up and locked eyes with Sasuke. His obsidian eyes never left him from the moment they entered the elevator.

"Don't look at me like that," Sasuke growled from his corner. "Or I won't be able to stop myself."

Naruto smirked and let out a hoarse laugh. "What if I don't want you to stop?" He taunted.

Cerulean eyes stared into obsidian as if screaming one word at each other. Sex.

Naruto could remember the elevators opening and getting into the raven's car that was conveniently sitting right outside the building, but he couldn't remember for the life of him how he ended up on his bed with the raven on top of him.

"Sasuke," he groaned, thrusting his hips upward. Goddamn was he hard. The Uchiha smirked as licked the blond's jaw line. His pale fingers gripped the white button shirt and ripped it apart. Naruto grunted as he heard the tearing sound. "Bastard, that was my favorite shirt."

The raven didn't respond. He just stared at the blond's chest. "What the hell is this?"

Naruto froze.

His blood went cold as he thought of what the raven could possibly mean. He turned his head to the side, to hide his face from Sasuke. "What?" he croaked.

"This bandage." Relief flooded through the blond he nearly stopped breathing.

"O-Oh, that." Naruto laughed nervously. "You can tear it off now. I was just being overly cautious."

Sasuke eyed him, confused, but slowly tore the bandage off. The raven blinked at the blond's navel in surprise.

"Like it?" Naruto asked hesitantly.

Sasuke opened his mouth then closed it.

Great, the Uchiha was speechless. Naruto wondered if that was a good thing or not…

"I'm not going to lie, Naruto," Sasuke leaned forward and kissed the blond, "that's fucking hot."

Naruto grinned up at the raven, glad he picked the spiral tattoo with Japanese script around it. "Glad you like it."

Naruto moved his mouth back onto the raven's and let his hands roam the toned pale chest of his boss. He groaned in appreciation but pulled away as his subconscious screamed reality at him.

"Uh, ahem...Sasuke?" he asked with uncertainty.

"Hn?" Sasuke grunted between kisses along the blond's tan chest.

"Could we...not go all the way, tonight?" Sasuke paused and looked up at the blushing blond beneath him. "I'm not a complete idiot like you think I am. I know who's bottoming in this relationship and I'm not sure-"

Naruto was cut off by a pale finger on his lips. Sasuke smirked. "You talk too much." The raven bent forward silenced the blond's retort with his lips.

Sasuke licked his way down the blond's jaw line to his neck where he latched on to the tender spot and sucked. Naruto moaned and squirmed under the raven, desperately trying to relieve the pressure in his pants.

The raven released the abused flesh from his mouth and was pleased to see the red mark of his efforts on the blond's tan neck.

"We can still do things that don't require me shoving my dick up your ass," Sasuke grinned against Naruto's lips.

Naruto felt a burst of sheer happiness from his chest. His hands rose from the raven's waist to his back and he pulled himself up to hug Sasuke. "Thank you," he whispered hoarsely, tears threatening to fall from his eyes.

Sasuke froze as he heard Naruto sniffle. Slowly, his pale arms rose to hug the blond back. There was so much about Naruto he still didn't understand. But one thing he did understand was he wanted the blond and Naruto wanted him too, that much was clear.

Sasuke slowly laid the blond back down. Naruto looked up at the raven with a genuine grin. Sasuke leaned forward and kissed the tears on his scarred cheeks away before molding his lips to Naruto's.

Naruto groaned and weaved his hands into the raven's soft hair, tugging him closer.

Sasuke pulled away and panted, "Ready?" His hands trailed down the blond's torso to his pants. Naruto stiffened before nodding his head, giving the raven the okay.

Sasuke bent forward to recapture the blond's lips as his hands slipped under the fabric of Naruto's slacks.

Naruto opened his eyes and smiled. His body was glowing. He moved to get up when he felt restraint around his waist. Naruto looked down and found Sasuke sleeping peacefully while also holding him down. Naruto smiled at the raven and gave him a gentle kiss on his forehead. Slowly, he pried himself free from the raven's death grip on his waist and stood up.

...Something felt weird. Naruto looked down and his eyes widened. "Shit, I'm naked!" he whispered loudly as he panicked, looking for his clothes. He spotted his boxers and quickly slid them on. Naruto was not one to walk around naked and let all his junk hang loose especially because he didn't want to set a bad example for Menma.

Menma. Double Shit.

"First Tsunade, then Menma," Naruto chanted as he searched for a t-shirt. He grabbed an orange shirt off the floor and shrugged it on. He searched for his slacks and dug out his phone.

Sasuke let out a groan and shifted in the bed. Naruto froze for some weird reason, and watched his sleeping boss search for his absent body unconsciously. A warm feeling flooded the blond's system. He couldn't help but smile as he crept out into the hall and towards the living room.

He unlocked his Mastermind 57 and dialed his grandmother's number.

"Hello?"

"What's up, Granny Tsunade?" Naruto grinned at the laugh that greeted his ear.

"Not much, brat. Did you need something?" Naruto let out a nervous laugh and scratched the back of his head.

"Yeah, um," Naruto started, trying to find the right words to ask the woman. He took a deep breath and opened his mouth. "I want to have sex."

There. He said it.

"...Oh."

"Yeah." Naruto laughed. "But not with a woman. There's this guy and I know I'm going to end up bottoming, so I was wondering if it would be pleasurable…? ...for me?"

The older woman on the other end cleared her throat. "Are you doubting my skills as an expert surgeon, brat?"

Naruto heard Tsunade let out a short snicker. "I never thought the day would come...Come in on your semi-annually check-up a half hour and we'll see."

The line hung up and Naruto grinned like a happy idiot. He sauntered into the kitchen to make his ramen. He grabbed a pot from one of the lower cabinets and accidentally knocked a pan out onto the ground. It made a loud clatter and he winced, knowing he definitely woke up the raven.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door and Naruto paled. Menma.

He opened the door and saw Tenten holding his four-year old's hand. Shit. He had asked Tenten to babysit him yesterday because he knew he'd be coming home late. Fucking shit. Sasuke was still here.

There goes his job.

And there goes…Sasuke.

Naruto felt his throat tightening but forced the emotions down.

He smiled at Tenten. "What are you doing here so early?"

Sasuke woke up the next morning with a slight headache. The vivid dream he had about his sexy blond assistant was still on his mind, but was slowly losing its clarity.

He groaned and shifted in the bed as he stretched. The raven glanced around at his surroundings and realized that he wasn't at his house. The place seemed familiar, but he couldn't quite recall as to why it was.

He heard a clatter come from what he assumed was the kitchen. Sasuke leisurely sat up on the bed and glanced downwards at his nakedness.

"Where are my clothes?" he wondered absentmindedly. Obsidian eyes looked around the bedroom and spotted his boxers on the mirror, hanging on the corner. He chuckled as he stood up to grab them. He must have been in one hell of a hurry to throw that far.

Sasuke slide on his black boxers and was about to exit the bedroom when he froze. A knock echoed down the hall and he heard Naruto's voice call out to answer it.

The gears in the Uchiha's brain slowly started to piece together the puzzle before him.

...He was in Naruto's apartment...he woke up in Naruto's bed...He woke up naked…

A smirk stretched across Sasuke's face. So that wasn't just another wet dream he had had about his sexy little PA.

"What are you doing here so early?" Naruto asked, his voice carrying down the hall.

"It's noon, Naruto. I can't keep taking care of him all the time. You need to invest in an actual babysitter. I'm not his only parent, ya know?" a woman's voice chastised the blond.

Sasuke's eyes widened. ...what did he just hear?

Slowly, his body moved on its own accord down the hall and stood in the corner of the living room. The door to Naruto's apartment shut before he could see the woman. Not that he cared at the moment who the woman was. His mind was more locked on the small boy that was hugging his assistant's leg.

"Daddy, who's the man standing over there?" The boy's voice rang out through the apartment. Sasuke gritted his teeth.

Naruto's body immediately stiffened. His tan hand rose from his side and patted the young boy's spiky raven hair. "That's Daddy's boss," he chimed, obviously faking the casual tone.

"Tch." Sasuke could feel his blood beginning to boil. The feeling of betrayal was screaming throughout his body. And it hurt. It hurt a lot.

"Why don't go and play in your room, kiddo?" Naruto fake smiled at his son as he pushed the small child towards the hall without turning around. It was clear to the raven that he didn't want to face him now after the little show with his ex.

The spiky raven haired boy hesitated before following his father's command. His cerulean eyes glared at Sasuke as he walked passed him to his room. The door closed, signifying that the child was in his room.

Sasuke sauntered up behind the blond. He stood there for a brief moment without saying anything.

"So you got a kid, uh?" he said, hoarsely. Bile rose up in his throat.

"Sasuke it's not what it-"

"Don't pull that bullshit on me, dumbass." Sasuke slammed him into the idiot's island counter. "What the fuck are you playing at? Last night you fucking told me that you've never been with a woman before! And now some bitch comes marching in here claiming she isn't the only parent?!"

Naruto's face was tilted away from the raven as Sasuke continued to yell at him.

"But I guess I should have seen that coming." Sasuke let out a rough laugh. "What should I have expected? You been fucking lying to me the moment you walked into my office, haven't you?"

The blond remained quiet, which only pissed off the raven even more. "Say something you fucking liar!" he screamed. His heart was pounding so hard it hurt. Goddammit, goddammit, God-FUCKING-dammit!

"FUCK!" Sasuke felt his anger slip and watched as his fist punched the blond in the face. His knuckles hurt but not as bad as the ache in his chest. Stupid fucking moron! It was his fault he was feeling this way.

Naruto slowly rose his tan hand to his face where the raven had hit him.

"What else have you lied to me about?" Sasuke demanded. The blond stood there, unmoving.

"What else have you fucking lied to me about, Naruto?!" Sasuke yelled, his throat tightening from all the emotions he was feeling.

The fucking idiot murmured something so low the raven couldn't catch it. "What the hell did you just say?" Sasuke snapped. He grabbed Naruto by his shirt and pulled him closer, roughly, so he could hear him this time.

"I haven't lied to you, Sasuke," Naruto whispered, his voice cracking.

Sasuke snarled, not liking the dumbass's response.

"I've never lied to you." Tears streaked down the blond's scarred cheeks. "I may have evaded the truth, but I've never lied to you."

"I'm not a stupidass Dumbass like you, Moron. I can put two and two together." Sasuke growled, shoving Naruto into the table again. "Why is it that none of your stories are adding up, uh Uzumaki?" he seethed. "All these things you've claimed to be true are no where in any of the government's records! Why is that, Naruto?!"

Naruto looked at him and Sasuke's voice caught.

He had seen that look before.

Tha-thump...tha-thump...tha-thump...

Sasuke's grip on Naruto's shirt dropped. The raven stood there, staring at the blond with wide, terrified eyes. His mouth went dry and no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't convince his mind to swallow.

The Uchiha stumbled backwards until he hit the back of the blond's couch. His mind was in swarm. He needed to leave. He needed to leave NOW.

"I...I'll see you at the office on Monday." The words came out of his mouth without him even trying to think of what to say.

He was standing out on the sidewalk before he knew it. His mind must have blanked out as he tried to comprehend what he believed impossible. He couldn't even feel the cold of the January weather as he stood out in the snow, barefoot in his boxers.

"Fuck..." Sasuke raked a pale hand through his soft dark hair. He had left his phone in the dumbass's apartment. Along with his clothes.

I'm so sorry! I feel terrible, but it had to happen! Sasuke needed to figure the puzzle out before Naruto and this was the only way I knew how!

GOMENASAI! HONTO NI!

read and review...:'(

next chapter...The Tale of Naruko Namikaze
Sign up to rate and review this story