Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Made To Break

Merry Christmas!

by BackInReverse 0 reviews

After an incident that occurred five years ago, Naruto now has to get back on his feet and get a job. He starts working at Uchiha Corps as Sasuke's PA, who doesn't want him, while living in a run d...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Naruto,Sasuke - Published: 2017-08-08 - 5344 words

0Unrated
A/N:
Please enjoy this! It was really weird writing about christmas in summertime when all I'm thinking about is how hot it is outside :'D

Disclaimer: Naruto is and will forever be Kishimoto's (grumbles)

Merry Christmas!




Naruto finished setting everything up for the meeting. He had the poster boards all set up, and in the correct order, if he might add. The door to the conference opened and Naruto turned his attention to the man who entered.

"Idiot, what the hell are you doing?" Sasuke grumbled shutting the door behind him.

"What does it look like Bastard? I'm getting ready for the pitch," Naruto pointed to the organized papers and setup.

"Hn," the raven sounded as he eyed the blond's handy work. "Say I'm the other company's CEO," Sasuke started, walking closer to the blond. His obsidian eyes narrowed at him. "Why should I invest more of my company into this one than I previously offered?"

"Uchiha Corps has a high rate of success and will continue to grow as we steadily increase our branches by combining with other successful companies, such as yours," Naruto replied smoothly without a blink of an eye. "By investing more of your company with ours, your company will not only double in profits, but by the end of next year, it should triple."

"And if it doesn't?" Sasuke pressed, taking a step closer into the blond's personal space.

"While that it is highly unlikely, if some hindering obstacles do occur, we will compensate the exact amount you initially invested with us," Naruto said. Sasuke grunted and took a step back. He glanced around the room and took a small walk about the table.

Naruto watched him anxiously. He practiced for this with Sasuke for the past three days. He rehearsed every right answer and was prepared for any question the other company's CEO had to offer.

Sasuke paused and looked the blond with an evil glint in his eye. "I skipped breakfast this morning, could get something for me to snack on?" Sasuke smirked.

Naruto glared at the raven. "Okay, there is no way in hell, would he say something like that."

"You have to be prepared for anything, Dumbass," Sasuke scolded. "Now go get me something to snack on," he ordered the blond.

Naruto rolled his eyes and muttered curses under his breath as he left the raven alone in the conference room.

"Stupid ass, Uchiha. Always being a fucking prick," he grumbled, walking into the little snack bar that was conveniently nearby.

Naruto grabbed what he always grabbed for a snack for Menma and headed back to the conference room. "Here, Asshole," Naruto said tossing the red vegetable at the raven. Sasuke caught it with ease and gave it a funny look.

"You call this a snack?" Sasuke asked, holding up the tomato. Naruto blinked at the vegetable.

"Huh?" He stared at the tomato for a few more seconds before realizing what the raven meant. "Oh! I'm so sorry I just grabbed it without thinking-" Naruto rambled, trying to take away the red vegetable away from the raven, but Sasuke avoided his reach.

"No, it's fine," Sasuke frowned. "Did Itachi set you up to this?"

"What?" Naruto asked, dumbfounded.

"Nevermind." The raven passed it off as nothing. Naruto continued to stare at his boss questionably. Sasuke rolled his eyes. "My favorite food is a tomato, Moron. That's why I thought you talked to my brother," he clarified.

"Really? Wow, and here I thought it was just Me-," Naruto started but cut himself off, realizing he just about said Menma's name, "Tomatoes?" he asked trying to cover up his slip.

Sasuke snorted. "Says the one who eats ramen for breakfast."

"At least that's a more common favorite food than tomatoes," Naruto retorted. A knock at the door took both men's attention off their conversation.

"He just arrived, Mr. Uchiha," Sakura said through the small crack she opened. Sasuke nodded and dismissed her with a wave of his hand.

"You ready?" Sasuke asked his personal assistant. Naruto let out a loud sigh and shook his head. Sasuke smirked. "You'll done fine, trust me," he assured the blond.

"Says you," Naruto said nervously.

"Exactly. If I wasn't sure, I wouldn't have said it, loser," Sasuke gave him a pat on the back.

"But what if I screw up? I mean I've never done this before! This is my first time! What if I make the guy not want any part of this company instead? Shouldn't you-"

Naruto's panic rambling was cut off by a pale finger on his lips. "You talk way too much," Sasuke said.

Naruto's cerulean eyes locked with Sasuke's. His heart rate started to pick up. Naruto stared bug-eyed at the raven as a new feeling came over him. He wanted to kiss him. He really wished Sasuke would kiss him. And God did he hope the raven felt the same way.

For a split second, Naruto actually thought Sasuke was going to. His boss leaned in closer then stopped the moment Naruto's eyes started to shut. Sasuke gave a sigh and pulled away.

Naruto opened his mouth to say something when the door to the conference room opened and in walked the CEO of the other company.

"Good evening, Mr. Hyuuga," Sasuke addressed the long haired brunet formally. Naruto stared at the man, gaping like a fish out of water.

Neji paused and looked at the blond, eyebrows raised. "Naruto?"

"Neji?!" Naruto bursted. Smiles stretched across both of the men's faces. Naruto crossed the room, passed a confused raven, and gave Neji a hug. "It's so good to see you again, man!"

"Same with you," Neji agreed, pulling out of the hug. "Though I am confused. I thought Tenten said you were going into Marketing here?"

Naruto let out a laugh. "That was my original plan, but I got hired as Sasuke's personal assistant instead," he chuckled.

Sasuke came up behind the blond and shook hands with the Hyuuga. "Nice to see you again, Mr. Hyuuga," Sasuke said.

Neji nodded. "It's been a while, Mr. Uchiha."

Naruto started to feel awkward with all the formalities going on. Did he already fuck everything up by calling Neji by his first name?

"If you don't mind me asking," Sasuke started, "How do you two know each other?" he asked pointing at the blond and brunet.

"Naruto and I went to college together," Neji supplied. "I was dating his best friend from high school, so running into him was inevitable."

"You make it sound like you didn't like having me around," Naruto joked.

"Well you did always smell like dirty diap-," Neji was cut off by a tan hand over his mouth.

"We agreed we'd never speak of that again," Naruto hissed. Neji cocked an eyebrow at him, but caught the message.

"Not that I have anything wrong with you two reminiscing the good old college days, I was informed you had a tight schedule Mr. Hyuuga, so may we?" Sasuke gestured to the conference table.

"Yes, of course," Neji responded and took a seat at the end of the table. Sasuke looked to Naruto as they stood at the front. Naruto took a deep breath and with a nod from the Uchiha, gave the pitch.

"Oh my gawd I thought I was going to die," Naruto groused as he collapsed in his chair.

"Tch," Sasuke rolled his eyes as he entered his office. "You did fine," he scoffed.

Naruto shot a glare at the raven as he took a seat at his desk across the room. "I tripped over my own foot when I went to change slides, Sasuke!"

"And yet he still signed over more of his company over to us," Sasuke mocked. "You were fine, now stop feeling self-pity for yourself and get to work."

The moron grunted but didn't move. He just sat there staring at the ceiling. Sasuke shook his head in disgust and started working on the contract with the Sunagakure Company. He paused.

Sasuke looked up at the blond across the room from him. He had almost kissed the idiot earlier. Sasuke sighed, leaning back in his chair. He tried to keep this as professional as possible and yet he could swear it seemed as though Naruto wanted him to kiss him as well.

Sasuke cleared his throat and shuffled the papers.

The past couple days were heaven. Working with the idiot to get him prepared for the presentation was...nice. Nicer than what he thought it would be like anyway. Sasuke snorted at the thought. He was sure the dumbass was going to pass out the first time the rehearsed. Naruto may seem like a loudmouth all the time, but when you put him on the spot in something he's not sure about and he's just like everyone else.

"What are you doing for Christmas?" Naruto's voice snapped the raven out of his thoughts.

"Working," Sasuke responded. Naruto let out a short laugh.

"No, seriously. What are you doing?" Naruto asked. One of the raven's eyebrows twitched.

"Working."

The idiot nearly fell out of his chair. "Like hell you are!" Naruto shouted.

"You can bet your sorry ass I am," Sasuke snapped back. Cerulean eyes glared at him.

"What are your parents doing on the twenty-four?"

"Spending the holiday at their lodge in Yuki," Sasuke replied.

"And your brother?"

"With the Inuzuka family."

"If they're all celebrating, then why can't you?" Naruto argued.

"Because, unlike them, I still have shit I have to do since they decided to pawn it all off on me!" Sasuke shouted angrily. Naruto frowned at that. "It isn't the first year this has happened to me," the raven muttered, still pissed.

"Are you going to the office party at least?" Naruto asked in a low whisper.

Sasuke gave an exasperated sigh. "I never did before, why go now?"

"Because if you don't, I'll drag you by your ear, Bastard," Naruto said, giving the raven a menacing look.

Sasuke just rolled his eyes and started working again. He grabbed his pen and wrote some corrections when a tan hand slammed down his desk. He glared at the blond.

"You're. Going." Naruto demanded, his face only inches away from the raven's. Sasuke grunted and Naruto took that as a "yes". "Good. I'll see there tonight."

The blond backed off and headed to his desk across the room. Sasuke thrummed his pen against the contract. He dropped it and sighed.

"What your plans?" Sasuke finally asked. Naruto looked up from his work.

"Uh, just visiting family and friends," Naruto responded, going back to his paperwork.

"Not at your shed I hope," Sasuke joked.

"Would you stop calling it that!" Naruto exasperated dropping his pen in frustration. He muttered something the raven couldn't catch. (1) "And no, I'm going home for Christmas."

Sasuke nodded slowly. "And where is that again?"

"Uzushio," Naruto said, trying to refocus on his work.

"When are you leaving for Uzushio?"

"Tomorrow at nine," Naruto grumbled, trying REALLY hard to focus on his work.

"...Why am I just now getting informed about this, Dumbass?" Sasuke questioned, somewhat annoyed.

"And why does it matter, Bastard? Can you let me get my work done before five-thirty?" Naruto snapped in annoyance, glaring at the raven.

Sasuke just pointed to the clock. Naruto squinted at the object then his eyes widened in terror. "It's six-ten."

"Shit, I'm so FUCKED!" Naruto scrambled to put get his coat on and grab his crap. "You better be there tonight," the blond pointed an accusing finger at the raven before rushing out of the office.

Sasuke huffed and shook his head. "Idiot didn't even say which office party. There's one for every department, dumbass."

His phone rang suddenly and Sakura answered it before he could. He waited irritably for her to give him the info.

"Mr. Uchiha, your brother is on line one," she responded on the com. Sasuke didn't even bother to respond to her since he heard her flirting with his PA once again this morning. He made an annoyed sound before answering the phone.

"What do you want, Itachi?" Sasuke grumbled, flicking his pen on his desk.

"How did the meeting with Neji Hyuuga go?" Itachi asked.

"Peachy. Apparently my new assistant went to college with the man so he gladly signed more of his company over to us."

"Really? What a small world we live in." Sasuke waited for his brother to continued but was met with silence.

"Something on your mind, big brother?" Sasuke sighed, rubbing his temple.

"...Hidan gave me a call today."

Sasuke's obsidian eyes widened. "And what did you say?"

"That I wasn't interested in the job. Just thought I'd let you know," Itachi said then hung up quickly.

"Damn it, Itachi," Sasuke cursed under his breath. The raven groaned and raked a hand through his soft dark hair. "Don't get yourself caught up in this again…"

8:37 p.m.

Naruto entered the lobby of the Uchiha Corps building and let out a relieved sigh upon seeing the raven. "And here I thought I would have to drag your rich ass down here, Bastard," Naruto said as he walked up to Sasuke.

The raven snorted and rolled his eyes. "Like you know where I live," he scoffed as they walked to the elevators.

Naruto shrugged. "Maybe not, but I could easily just have asked Sakura."

Sasuke frowned at the mention of his secretary. "She signed a contract not to give personal information about me to anyone."

"I could easily get her to tell me," Naruto joked. "I'd just have to flex and BAM! I get all of your personal information," he bragged.

"Sure you would," Sasuke taunted, pressing the 18th floor button the panel as they entered the elevator.

"So how's things going with Sakura anyway?" Naruto asked after a brief pause.

He had been curious ever since that night the group of them celebrated his first week at the club.

Sasuke made an annoyed grunt. "Not the way I want them to go," he grumbled.

A pang hit Naruto in the chest. So the bastard did care about the woman after all. Naruto frowned as the elevator dinged and another person got in the steel contraption.

"Sorry to hear that," the blond muttered, leaning closer to the raven to give the new man room. Sasuke rolled his eyes.

"You don't need to apologize, moron." The raven's arm brushed up against Naruto's and the blond's breathing hitched.

The elevator stopped again and the man got out. Naruto immediately moved to the other side of the elevator. Sasuke raised an eyebrow at him. His face turned beat red after realizing how oblivious of an action that was.

"Uhm...Bastard! Don't call me a moron!" Naruto pointed a harsh finger at him, as a way to explain his sudden movement.

Luckily Sasuke let it slide with a shake of his head and a loud sigh.

The awkward elevator music filled the air. Naruto stared at the raven. What was it that was so damn special about him? One small, innocent touch and Naruto was a puddle of heavy breathing, lustful glances, and aching lower regions! It wasn't fair!

The familiar sound went off again and the doors opened. Naruto practically ran out of the elevator. He couldn't stand being in such small quarters with the raven...literally, his legs felt like jelly.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!" everyone shouted.

Naruto nearly let out a scream as he jumped backwards, knocking into the raven. Sasuke caught the blond with ease before he caused both of them to hit the ground.

"Merry Christmas," Sasuke said, still holding onto the blond.

"M-Merry Christmas," Naruto flustered. He quickly scrambled to stand up and off the raven. It was embarrassing enough that he actually screamed, and he didn't want to do add an awkward situation to his humiliation.

"Ooo!" A woman squealed from in the crowd. Ino emerged from the group of people, grinning like cheshire cat. Naruto smiled back at the blonde as she came up to the two businessmen.

Ino giggled as she approached Naruto and Sasuke. "You two are under the mistletoe!" She squealed, pointing to said plant above them.

Sasuke looked up and snorted. "Hn, would you look at that?"

Naruto glanced up and found that they were indeed under the mistletoe. Naruto laughed nervously, scratching the back his neck. "Do we have to, Ino?" he whined, sheepishly.

"Yes!" She grinned evilly and Naruto sighed in defeat.

He turned to look at Sasuke and made sure to keep his face impassive as he pecked his boss on the cheek.

The small group of people gave a quiet cheer before going back to chattering amongst themselves. Sasuke blinked as if he was somewhat surprised at the blond.

Naruto smirked. "What? Did you want me to kiss you on the mouth?" he teased.

Sasuke glared at him. He made a grunt to show his disgust when suddenly a shout came from the far corner of the room.

"OH, FUCK NO!" Everyone's eyes shot to the back corner of the office. Kiba stormed up to Naruto and his boss. The mutt was fuming so hard that his face was the same red as his tattooes.

Now it was Naruto's turn to blink and look surprised. "Somethin' wrong, Dog Boy?"

"Yes." Kiba crossed his arms and tilted his chin upward. "Last year I brought my dog, Akamaru, to this party," he started to explain. He pointed his thumb backwards at the people behind him. "And these assholes made me kiss him when I came in under the mistletoe with him."

"And you're upset because…?" Naruto asked, knowing full well his second boss was a crazy obsessed dog lover.

"On the mouth," Kiba finished, glaring at his co-workers who were all blushing and not making eye contact with the mutt.

Naruto cringed at the thought. Kissing a dog on the head was one thing, but on the mouth… A shudder coursed through his body.

"I feel for you, man. I really do." Naruto sympathized, patting him on the back.

"Oh good, so that means you'll kiss mouth to mouth and we'll call it even," Kiba grinned with his reasoning.

Naruto gaped at the brunet. "But we're both guys!"

Kiba shrugged unsympathetically. "Kissing another guy beats dog slobber in the mouth, hands down."

"But-!" Naruto started when suddenly, pale hands grabbed his face and pulled him into a kiss. His cerulean eyes widened as Sasuke's lips molded against his. The room erupted with loud cheers and cat calls.

Sasuke was kissing him!

Naruto stood there frozen. His heart was hammering in his chest as a warm feeling coursed through his body. Sasuke's lips moved against his and he was in heaven. Damn, what was it about him?!

Naruto let out a low groan as he closed his eyes. His lips moved on their own accord against the raven's. He could hardly even heard the people cheering. Everything felt fuzzy except for...well, Sasuke.

A small whimper nearly spilled out of his mouth as Sasuke pulled away. Naruto's eyes fluttered open at the loss of lip contact.

Sasuke walked past the blond over to the stunned brunet and said, "A dog's mouth is cleaner than a human's, Mutt," as he passed him.

Naruto stood there, horrified. He just kissed his boss. In front of EVERYONE.

"Naruto-" Ino started.

"I didn't kiss him back!" Naruto shouted in defense. Ino gave him a weird look.

"I didn't ask if you did, but now I know you clearly did." Naruto pouted as Ino rolled her eyes at the blond. "I was going to ask how you managed to get Sasuke here. Normally he doesn't go to office parties, especially one of the lower department ones," Ino asked, taking a sip of her eggnog.

Naruto shrugged. "I don't really know myself. I threatened to drag him down here by his ear, but I think we both knew I wasn't going to."

Ino giggled quietly, tapping her nails against her cup. "So? What do you think of my ugly christmas sweater?" she asked, lifting her arms to give him a better view. She wore a god-awful christmas sweater that had "Let it Snow!" written in big caps with a crazed snowman on it.

Naruto laughed. "One of the ugliest damn things I've seen all season," he joked.

Ino joined in his laughter. "Thank you."

"Uh-hem." Naruto let out a shriek as a hand gripped his shoulder from behind. Kakashi released his grip, obviously smirking behind his mask.

"Jesus! What is it with people and trying to give heart attacks?" Naruto exasperated, his tan hand clutching his heart.

Kakashi chuckled as he took a stand by Ino. Naruto glared at the man as he panted harshly from his sudden fright.

The vacuous man tilted his head toward the back. "Sasuke wants you," he stated. Naruto's eyes followed the direction which he pointed and found the Uchiha. The raven stood by the eggnog table, glaring at every person that walked by or even looked in his direction.

Naruto sighed, shaking his head. "If you will excuse me." He departed the small group that was forming and walked towards his brooding boss.

"Naruto!" Ino called, making the blond halt in his tracks. "You are coming to the Uchiha Corps New Year's Party on the 31st, right?"

Naruto smiled his megawatt smile at her. "You bet I am!"

She grinned back at him as he turned and continued to the raven.

"Sup, Bastard?" Naruto greeted Sasuke which earned him a cold glare.

"Tch." Sasuke grabbed a glass of eggnog and sipped at it. His nose wrinkled in disgust. "Never did like this stuff," he grumbled. Naruto chuckled quietly at the raven. He could be such a kid at times.

"So," Naruto drawled, trying to think up a topic to start with the raven. Only problem was, he couldn't think of anything else but the kiss they shared, in front of everyone, if he might add. He groaned mentally as no other topics came to mind.

"About that kiss," Sasuke started, throwing the blond off his trail of thought. "-just pretend it didn't happen."

Naruto snorted. "Yeah, like that's possible."

Obsidian eyes shot to his and Naruto realized what he just said. "I-I mean, it's kinda hard to act like it didn't happen since everyone saw it," he stuttered, a blush creeping its way onto his face.

Sasuke's gaze softened immediately and Naruto felt his whole body relax.

"True." Sasuke took another sip, though this time he didn't flinch, but Naruto could see it in his eyes that didn't like the taste anyway.

"Yeah." Naruto agreed, taking a glass himself and drinking it. The moment the eggnog touched his tastebuds, he nearly spat it out. "My God that's gross," he gagged. (2)

Sasuke chuckled at the sudden outburst from the blond. "Glad we have one thing in common," he joked.

Naruto laughed as he wiped his mouth with the back of his tan hand. He froze suddenly. He looked at the raven with wide eyes. A tan hand slowly rose to point at his boss.

Sasuke glared at him, clearly not understanding what he was doing. "Y-You," Naruto stuttered, horrified.

"I what?" Sasuke snapped, glaring at him.

"You just made a joke," Naruto said, dumbfounded. Sasuke immediately tensed. The blond knew that the raven knew he was right. "Who are you, and what have you done with my Sasuke?" he demanded in a joking manner.

Sasuke, if it was possible, stiffened even more.

Naruto gave him a confused look. What? Was it something I said?

Instantly, Naruto realized that it was something he had said. "S-So, uh, Sakura, huh? She's got some...huh, big boobs?" the blond stuttered, trying to cover up his mistake. Cold sweat caked his back as he freaked.

Sasuke's face when from utter shock, to pure hatred.

"Can't say I've noticed." He bit out, crossing his arms angrily.

Naruto wanted to whine. What the fuck was he doing wrong?! He thought Sasuke liked Sakura!

His cerulean eyes widened. That was it! Sasuke probably didn't like other guys talking about Sakura's boobs, even though Naruto was trying to give her a compliment, because her breasts weren't actually all that big.

"Nah, I get it. You're one of those guys who look for personality before looking at physical appearance." Naruto laughed nervously, scratching the back of his neck out of habit.

"Tch." Sasuke glared at the blond. "Not really. I'm more of the type who gets what he wants."

"Oh?" Naruto blinked at the raven. That was...a first. "So why haven't you gotten Sakura yet?"

"Because I don't want her," Sasuke snapped. "She has something that I want and can't have."

Naruto rolled his eyes at his boss. "Really? And what's that?"

Sasuke put his glass down and walked right into Naruto's personal space. The two were so close, he could smell the eggnog in Sasuke's breath, which was not all that appealing.

Sasuke leaned in closer, then stopped. Naruto wanted to groan in frustration. It was an exact repeat of what happened earlier that day before the meeting with Neji.

Sasuke snarled under his breath before leaving the blond. Naruto watched as he pushed his way through the crowd. Something in him suddenly snapped and he chased after the raven.

"Sasuke, wait!" he hollered. Sasuke either didn't hear him or just decided to ignore him.

Naruto raced after the raven before he got to the elevator. "Sasuke, wait, goddammit!" He growled.

But he was too late. The doors were closing and all he saw was the arrogant smirk on the bastard's face. Grumbling insults directed at the raven, he pulled out his phone and dialed and all too familiar number. The asshole's voice greeted his ears along with the stupid "can't answer at this time, please call again" operator's voice.

After the beep, Naruto said, "Yeah asshole, it's me, your pissed off personal assistant. I don't really understand what the fuck just happened, but don't bother calling me back. I won't answer like you aren't right now, bastard."

He looked around the office at the people talking and made decision. "Tell you what, you come to the New Year's party and we can have a decent conversation and settle all this confusion like the adults we are. Until then, Bastard." And with that Naruto hung up the phone.

The blond let out a loud sigh. Things just kept getting more and more complicated.

"Everything alright, Naruto?" Ino asked, concerned as she walked up to the blond.

"Huh? Oh, yeah. Just peachy." Naruto gave her smile. He could see in her azure eyes that she didn't believe him.

"Uh-huh," she rolled her eyes. Ino glanced behind her and called over Kiba.

"Merry fucking Christmas, Foxface." Kiba greeted Naruto cheekily. "Sorry about earlier, just got a little bit-," he searched for the right word, "Competitive?" he frowned knowing that wasn't it.

Ino rolled her eyes again this time at the other moron in her presence. Naruto just laughed. "It's cool, man. If that happened to me, I'd want revenge too."

Kiba barked out a laugh. "Knew I could count on you man to understand!"

Ino faked laughed into the conversation, "So glad you ladies are back on good terms, but can we now talk about what I originally brought you together for?"

The two businessmen nodded, giving her their full attention.

"Naruto." Ino pointed to the blond. "How's Menma doing?"

Naruto gaped at her. "F-Fine. What brought this on?" His cerulean eyes kept looking between her and Kiba anxiously. What the hell was Ino doing?!

Ino giggled. "I bought him a present!" She said handing him a decorated box, complete with a bow on top. Naruto blinked in astonishment.

"Thank you," he whispered, his brain still trying to comprehend what was happening. "I'll make sure he gets it."

Ino laughed at the blond's expression. "It's a kitsune mask. I remember you saying earlier that Menma likes foxes and you guys are big on japanese culture," she explained.

Naruto smiled genuinely at the blonde. "Thank you, Ino! I'm sure he'll love it!"

Kiba cleared his throat and handed him another box. "This is from me to the kid," he said awkwardly. Naruto accepted the gift hesitantly. "Ino told me about your son and I thought it was cool how you're doing this on your own. Raising a kid can't be easy."

The brunet pointed at the long box. "It's just a foam samurai sword. Ino said you said Menma liked this kind of stuff, so yeah." He drawled scratching his cheek. "I look forward to meeting him someday," Kiba said with a smile.

"Thanks, Dog Boy. It means a lot to me," Naruto grinned.

"And this is from me," Kakashi said, coming out of nowhere, startling the blond again.

Naruto stiffened and groaned loudly. "Would. You. Stop. That!" Naruto gritted out, taking the present and storming out of the building. Kakashi chuckled as he watched the blond leave.

"This isn't Fucking Halloween! GODDAMMIT!" Naruto shouted at Kakashi as the elevator closed, separating him from his co-workers.

Christmas Eve

8:32pm, Uzushio

Menma ripped into the colorful packaging and tore open the box. The spiky raven haired boy stared at the item in the box.

"Um...Daddy…" Menma called to his father, from the living room couch.

"What's up, Bamboo?" Naruto responded from the kitchen as he poured milk into a glass for Santa.

"I think this is for you," the four year old said showing the item to his daddy. Naruto looked away from what he was doing to see what his son was talking about. He let out a shriek and split the milk.

"I'll be taking that," Naruto said hastily, snatching the so-called present from his child and raced to his bedroom. Naruto's heart was hammering in his chest. "Dammit, Kakashi," he cursed under his breath as he hid the item in his nightstand.

"What was that, Daddy?" Menma asked with innocent curiosity as the blond reentered the kitchen to clean the mess he made. "I've never seen a book like that before."

"Just a co-worker playing a prank on me, is all," Naruto said blushing even harder as he recalled the gift and the note on it.

Naruto,

I know the looks you've been giving your boss.

Thought this would help relieve some of the sexual frustration.

-Kakashi

Ps Make sure your little guy doesn't find this,

or he'll be scarred for life at such a young age.

Naruto swallowed the lump in his throat as he remember the title of the book. Icha Icha Paradise: Yaoi Edition

"Night time!" Naruto proclaimed. Menma's lower lip stuck out as he pouted. "Santa wouldn't come unless you're sleeping so march!"

"Naruto's right," Tsunade said as she came into the kitchen. "That means all of us," she snickered, her eyes going to Jiraiya who was shoving cookies in his mouth.

"Grandpappy Jiraiya," Menma scolded as his daddy picked up. "Those are for Santa!"

"Exactly!" Jiraiya said patting his belly. Naruto rolled his eyes.

"Grandpappy is still under the illusion he's Santa Claus," Naruto sighed. Menma shook his head in sadness.

"Am not!" Jiraiya argued, before attempting to do 'ho,ho,ho' .

"Bedtime!" Naruto called, taking Menma with him to his preschooler's old bedroom.

Menma yawned as Naruto tucked him. The blond hummed jingle bells the whole while, before kissing his son on the head.

"Good night, my little Bamboo." Naruto whispered, closing the door to leave a small crack.

That night after everyone in the house had fallen asleep, Naruto laid awake on his bed, deeply lost in the book that he had hid in his nightstand.

(1) Naruto was mumbling about how Menma was even starting to say that.

(2) I hate eggnog. Eggnog is GROSS.

Naruto has always spent Christmas at his grandmother's and Jiraiya his guardian/godfather has been joining them since the incident.

Also, Kakashi never said the gift was for Menma...teeheehee! X3

Please read and reveiw!
Sign up to rate and review this story