Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Made To Break

Therapy Session

by BackInReverse 0 reviews

After an incident that occurred five years ago, Naruto now has to get back on his feet and get a job. He starts working at Uchiha Corps as Sasuke's PA, who doesn't want him, while living in a run d...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Humor,Romance - Characters: Naruto,Sasuke - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2017-05-31 - 4726 words

0Unrated

A/N: The puzzle is almost complete! Chapter 8 will be Naruto's backstory, I am (almost) certain! Also Rock Lee makes his appearance!

(giggles) I can't wait to hear what you guys think about this chapter! I love the ending so much!

Disclaimer: Naruto is not mine...(pouts)

Therapy Session


"Breaking News: Another Attack from the infamous Akatsu-." Naruto turned the tv off. Not the kind of news he wanted to listen to when Christmas was only a week away.

"You ready, kiddo?" He called down the hall. Menma came out of his room, shuffling in his large winter coat and boots. Naruto laughed at the sight.

"HURRY!" Menma snapped as he waddled his way to the door. Chuckling, Naruto shook his head and followed.

Snow covered the ground as they walked to the preschool. The snow crunched under their boots and a shiver went down the blond's spine. Fuck, was it cold! Menma sniffled and Naruto knew the kid had snot running down his face.

Naruto held the door to the preschool open for the four-year old as Menma marched in. Immediately, the spiky raven haired boy shedded his winter clothes and took off.

"Menma!" Naruto scolded as his child disappeared into the crowd of kids.

"Good morning, Naruto," Iruka greeted him. Naruto smiled at the teacher.

"Morning, Iruka-sensei!" he beamed. The brunet chuckled and stood by the blond.

"Have any plans this Christmas?" Iruka asked, making small talk.

"Just staying home and visiting some family," Naruto replied with a grin. He started rubbing his hands together to create friction to warm them up.

"I was invited to the bar by a friend of yours," Iruka said, causing Naruto to raise an eyebrow.

"A friend of mine?" he asked, stunned. Iruka nodded with a smile.

"Kakashi Hatake? He comes by and chats every time you drop off Menma," Iruka responded.

"Kakashi?" Now the blond was extremely confused. Why was Kakashi coming in after him? "Holy shit!" Naruto cursed under his breath. Did he have a stalker?!

"Something wrong, Naruto?" Iruka asked, worried. Naruto shook his head and gave a nervous laugh.

"What? Nah, Kakashi is good guy. I'm glad you finally found someone, Iruka-sensei!"

Naruto left the gaping brunet abruptly to go search for his child in the swarm of children. He pulled up Menma from the group and frowned at the boy. "What do you forget?" he scolded the spiky raven haired kid.

Menma puffed out his cheeks and glared at the wall. "To give Daddy a kiss," he grumbled.

Naruto set the boy on the ground and waited. Menma huffed and smacked his lips on the blond's scarred cheek. Naruto grinned at his son and ruffled his hair. "I love you too, rascal." Menma rolled his eyes at the blond then went back to the group to go talk with his friends.

"See ya, Iruka-sensei!" Naruto called as he left the preschool building. He jogged across the street and ran down the next couple of blocks to Uchiha Corps. Naruto entered through the main entrance and waited patiently in the crowd to get to the elevators.

He glanced behind and sure enough, he was able to make out the gravity defying grey hair of Kakashi. Naruto waited until he was alone in the elevator with the insouciant man to interrogate his stalker.

"So," Naruto drawled over the annoying elevator music. Kakashi looked up from his book to stare at the blond. "Iruka-sensei?" he hesitantly asked.

Kakashi just lowered his gaze back to his book. "He has a nice ass," he admitted.

Naruto gaped at the older man. "So you are following me?!" The elevator dinged and its metal doors opened.

Kakashi nodded and walked onto the Marketing floor. Naruto stood there with a dumbstruck expression on his face. "Ah shit," he said as the doors started to close again. The blond squeezed past the doors and followed Kakashi.

"Why the fuck are you following me?" Naruto asked, upset. Kakashi shrugged his shoulders.

"Something to do," he responded, sitting in his chair at the coffee lounge.

Naruto paused. He opened his mouth to say something, then shut it.

"Don't worry, Menma will be our little secret," Kakashi winked.

"Yo, Naruto!" Kiba called from the opposite side of the coffee lounge. Ino was with him and they both flagged him down.

"Y-Yo," Naruto waved back, timidly. Kakashi batted him away and Naruto went to go talk to his fellow co workers. "What's up?" he asked, grabbing a cup to fill it with coffee.

"Gai called in sick," Kiba announced, taking a slip of his coffee.

"Really?" Naruto gawked. "I thought that man never got sick with all his talk about how youthful everything is."

Ino nodded. "I thought the same thing too, but you should have heard his voice," the blonde winced as she recalled the memory. "Poor guy. He did one hundred laps around the building yesterday to help boost everyone's energy, or so he says, and caught a cold for being out in that weather for so long."

"Which reminds me," Kiba interjected. He pointed a finger at Naruto.

"I need you, Foxface, to go and check up on sales at the gym down the street. Gai was supposed to do that today, but..." Kiba trailed and shrugged his shoulders.

"Sure, I can do that." Naruto nodded, drinking some of his coffee.

"Breaking News: Another Attack from the infamous Akatsuki gang." Naruto frowned at the lounge's tv. Kiba and Ino both turned their gazes to the television. "At one in the morning, the gang attacked the Nii residence in Kumo. The death total is still uncertain, but all immediate family of the Nii Co. founders have been confirmed to be dead."

Naruto's teeth clenched and his grip around his coffee tightened. He cursed under his breath and turned to head to his desk.

"The number attacks have continued to grow after the first incident nearing its six year anniversary, The Namikaze...," the news broadcaster's voice became muffled as Naruto walked away.

He sat down at his desk and stared at the papers. "Fucking shit," he muttered, raking a hand through his blond hair. Five years...in a month it would be six.

Naruto grabbed the small stack and started to review the profit sheets. He let out a sigh and set the papers down. Like hell he work right now with his mind on that. Seeing that he still had his winter coat on, he'd better go and check on those sales.

"I'm going to go check on the gym's sales!" Naruto called as he passed Kiba to the elevator.

"Sounds good," the mutt called back. Naruto was about to get in the elevator with Kakashi when he suddenly remembered something.

"Oh, Kiba!" Naruto shouted as he ran after the brunet. Kiba stopped in his tracks with his eyebrows raised. "I have an appointment I have to get to later today around three, so I won't be coming back after that!"

Kiba nodded in acknowledgment. "As long as you get all your work done, I don't mind."

"See you later, Naruto!" Ino called from her desk. Naruto laughed and waved goodbye before getting on the elevator.

Kakashi and Naruto rode the elevator down in silence. As soon as the doors opened, Naruto went to head out the building, but was stopped by something pulling on the collar of his winter coat.

"Before you take off running in the snow, would you prefer a ride?" Kakashi asked. Naruto blinked at the man whose face was basically covered by a mask.

"Uh...sure?" Naruto wasn't really thrilled about running in the cold, and a drive might get his mind off...other things.

"This way," Kakashi said as he lead the two of them to the parking garage. They got into a black car and Naruto sat in the passenger's seat, much to Kakashi's disapproval.

Kakashi drove them to the gym owned by Uchiha Corps. Naruto got out of the vehicle and sprinted into the building. Immediately upon entering, the blond was hit with the smell of sweat. He scrunched up his nose.

"Man, it stinks in here," he muttered.

"That is the wonderful smell of success!" came a loud voice. Naruto turned his attention to the left and was greeted with a sight he wished he didn't see. "My name is Rock Lee! It is very nice to meet you, Youthful Man," Gai's exact replica only younger said.

"Nice to meet you, Rock Lee. I'm Naruto," Naruto grinned back. He liked this guy's enthusiasm much better than Gai's. Gai was too...Gai.

"Allow me to show you our effective facility in making youths stronger without any need for talent, Naruto!" Lee proclaimed, dragging Naruto with him to the workout room.

"As you can see," Lee gestured to all the equipment, "we have all the latest exercise appliances to make our members as strong and youthful as can be!"

Bushy Brows, Naruto's new nickname for Lee, pulled him along into the locker rooms. "Here we have the best security locks so all of your personal items remain secure and untouched!"

Bushy Brows drug the blond out of the locker room and towards the front desk. "And as a complimentary gift to your first visit, we offer these free green spandex bodysuits!" Lee thrusted the free clothing in Naruto's face. "Would you like to sign up for a membership? The first month is free of cost and you only have to pay forty dollars a month!"

"Well I-," Naruto started, but was cut off by Rock Lee.

"You can even sign up to have me as your personal trainer! Do not worry! I will make sure you are as fit as any youthful person needs to be!" Rock Lee saluted behind the desk.

"Okay Bushy Brows, calm down," Naruto laughed. "I was going to say 'Sign me up!', but then I remembered it was still winter time and I don't think I would come around that often."

"That is okay!" Lee shouted. "We have take-home fitness videos that you can use in the comfort of your own home!"

Lee gave him a sample video and Naruto suddenly remembered why he was even here.

"I'm actually from Uchiha Corps, and I was sent here to check up on our sales?" Naruto inquired the bowl haircut man.

"Isn't that normally Gai-sensei's job?" Lee asked.

"Normally, yes, but he's sick today so,-"

"Gai-sensei is sick?!" Rock Lee shouted, upset. Tears started to pool in the youthful man's eyes. "But Gai-sensei is so wonderful and full of youth! How did he get sick?"

"He caught a cold by doing one hundred laps around the building, trying to boost everyone's energy," Naruto explained matter of factly.

"Then I shall do one hundred fifty laps in acknowledgment of his own health sacrifice!" Rock Lee proclaimed, throwing a fist to the air.

"In doors," Naruto supplied.

"In doors!" Bushy Brows repeated boldly. Naruto laughed at Rock Lee's enthusiasm.

"Now about those sales?" Naruto asked, grinning like an idiot.

"Right! This way!" Lee pointed to the back office and the blond followed him.

A couple of hours later…

Naruto ran out of the gym and saw Kakashi still sitting out in the car. "Back to the office!" Naruto declared as he sat in the passenger's seat. Kakashi rolled his one visible eye and lowered his book. He shifted the vehicle into drive and drove them back to Uchiha Corps.

Naruto grinned as he reentered the Marketing floor. "Yo, I'm back," Naruto said as he passed Ino at her desk.

"Aw, so soon?" Ino teased. The blond rolled his cerulean eyes at her and shook his head as he entered Kiba's office.

"Here's the sales sheet, DogBoy," Naruto said handing the brunet the papers. Kiba nodded at the blond and continued his conversation on the phone.

Naruto walked out of the office only to run into a man's chest. He stumbled backwards and groaned as pain shot up from his nose. "Goddammit," he cursed under his breath.

"You okay there, sunshine?" Naruto looked up at the man he ran into. A pale man with flat black hair smiled at him. He had his dress shirt rolled up at the sleeves and his tie was missing.

"Uh...Yeah, I'm good," Naruto replied.

"I'm Sai, head of the Advertising team." Sai offered him a hand. The blond took it and gave it a shake.

"N-Naruto."

Kiba opened his office door and blinked in surprise. "Sai? What are you doing here?"

"I'm just dropping by to see if you received the email I sent you an hour ago," Sai said a smile. Naruto squinted at the man. His smile seemed fake.

"Oh fuck, I completely forgot about that. I've had so many people calling me today, it's fucking ridiculous," the mutt complained.

Naruto slowly shuffled his way around the men and headed to the bathroom. He had an urge to piss for about twenty minutes now, and now seemed like the best time to go. The blond entered the male's bathroom and walked over to a urinal. As he passed the mirror, something caught his eye.

He paused and examined himself more closely. Sure enough, his nose was turning red from when he smacked into Sai. He rolled his eyes in disgust. Sighing, he walked to a urinal and unzipped his slacks. The door opened but Naruto didn't glance up. He hated it when men did that to him, so why do it to others?

The man stood in the urinal next to him. An awkward silence passed, not counting the other sounds, between them.

"You have a small penis." Naruto looked to his left, horrified at the man next to him.

"I do not!" Naruto protested. He looked down at himself, then back up. "Do I?" the blond asked nervously. Sai blinked in surprise.

"Haven't you seen another guy's dick in high school? In the locker room showers?" Naruto shook his head. All he ever saw was…

"Nah, I always went home to shower since I lived close to the high school," the blond responded. Sai laughed and zipped up his pants.

"Well you sure missed out. High school locker rooms were a gay man's paradise," Sai said as he flushed the urinal.

Naruto gaped at the pale man. "You're...?"

Sai snorted. "If I wasn't, I wouldn't be looking over urinals and commenting on other men's penises." He gave a smack on the blond's ass and left the bathroom.

Naruto froze. Tha-thump...tha-thump...tha-thump, tha-thump,tha-thump,tha-thump

Naruto tried to swallow what felt like a cotton ball down his throat.

It hurt. It felt like someone choking him again.

His hands shook violently and his breathing elapsed. The blond's heart was pounding so hard that he could feel his pulse his fingers. His palms were clammy in cold sweat and Naruto could hear his shaky breathing in his head like someone had plugged his ears.

"Calm down, calm down, calm down!" Naruto chanted relentlessly to himself.

He trembled violently as he tried to straightened himself up. His tan fingers couldn't grip his zipper no matter how many times he tried. He cursed under breath.

"Come on, Naruto! Knock it off," he groused himself. The panic flowing in his veins refused to leave him.

Naruto tried to steady his breathing as Yamato had told him to do when he had an attack. "In...one...two...Out...one...two…" Tears began to pool in the corner of the blond's terrified cerulean eyes.

"Fuck," he choked out. He flushed the urinal and ran into one of the stalls.

Tears poured down his face as he held his head in his hands. "Fucking...shit," he cried. He sniffled and rubbed his swollen red eyes. "...fuck…"

"...You're fine...you're FINE," he repeated. Suddenly, an idea hit him. "Think of Menma, think of Menma," he sniffled through the crying spasms. "Think of your son."

Images crossed through the blond's mind. Images of Menma taking his first steps. Menma giggling and showing Naruto his first tooth. Menma saying his first word, "Mama." His baby crying the first night at the hospital after his birth.

...The first time Menma touched him…

Naruto let out a hoarse laugh and smiled. He sniffled and wiped the tears off his scarred cheeks. "You live for Menma now, remember?" Naruto swallowed through the lump in his throat. "Remember that."

He exhaled slowly and continued doing that till his breathing evened out. The blond exited the stall and looked into the mirror over the sinks. He looked awful. His hair was sticking out over the place. He must have yanked at it again without realizing. Naruto's cerulean eyes were puffy from the crying.

The blond heard voices coming closer from outside the bathroom and hurriedly tidied himself up. He left the bathroom before the men entered and averted his gaze from all the people on the floor. He walked up to Ino's desk.

"Ino, I'm going to leave now, kay?" Naruto said with his side to her so she couldn't see his face.

"Okay...Everything alright, Naruto?" Ino asked concerned when the blond refused to look at her.

"Everything's fine." Naruto walked away as he spoke with his back towards her. He rushed to the elevator and quickly pressed the the door closing button as fast as he could.

"Naruto, wait!" Kakashi called, but the steel doors closed before he got there. Naruto let out a relieved sigh and sunk to the floor. He grabbed out his cell phone and called Yamato.

"Yamato Tenzo." came a familiar voice.

"Hey, Yamato. It's Naruto." The blond closed his eyes and exhaled heavily.

"Your appointment isn't for another hour. Is something up?" Yamato questioned.

"Yeah, I was wondering if you're free right now?" Naruto asked. The blond quietly prayed for a "yes".

"No, I'm not." Naruto wanted the world to swallow him up. Fuck the universe and the Divine. "But I will be in twenty minutes."

"I'll see you then!" The elevator dinged and its doors opened. Naruto bolted out of confined space and praised God. Maybe the universe wasn't so cruel after all.

"I am so sorry for the delay, Mr. Uchiha." Sasuke's eyebrow twitched in annoyance.

"No need for apologies, I completely understand," Sasuke said in a professional voice. Who the fuck takes a MONTH off after hearing they are expecting a baby?!

"Mr. Hyuuga will be able to squeeze you in on the twenty-second at three," the man's voice said. The raven gave a slight nod.

"Tell Mr. Neji Hyuuga that I look forward to our meeting," and with that, the raven hung up. He let out a long and loud sigh.

Sasuke had a meeting scheduled nearly a month ago, but the Hyuuga had to cancel since he had received the happy news that he was going to be a father. If Sasuke found out he was going to be a father, which was unlikely with his preferences, he wouldn't have taken that much time off. A week tops.

Sasuke shook his head in disbelief. Sighing, he grabbed his office phone again, only this time to inform his idiot of an assistant that the meeting was scheduled for the next week.

He dialed the dumbass's number and immediately heard, "Naruto Uzumaki, cannot reach the phone at this time. Please try again or leave a message after the tone…"

Rolling his eyes in annoyance, he called up the head of the Marketing Department. "Kiba Inuzuka," the mutt answered.

"Where is my personal assistant, Mutt?" Sasuke demanded.

"Sasu-I mean- Mr. Uchiha? Uh, Naruto, he...one second!" Kiba stammered. Sasuke heard the brunet yell something at Ino as he waited. "Naruto left, sir."

"That doesn't answer my question, Inuzuka," Sasuke snapped.

"You are absolutely right! He, uh, said something about having an appointment and not coming back for the day…" Kiba rambled.

"Tch!" He ended the call and dialed Kakashi's number. "Where is the Lame-Ass?" Sasuke snapped.

"I would like to know the same thing," Kakashi panted into the phone. "I lost him after he bolted for the elevator."

"Find him!" Sasuke thundered into the phone.

"Already on it, Mr. Uchiha, sir." Sasuke slammed the phone down. He cursed under his breath.

"What are you trying to hide, Naruto?"

Tan fingers fidgeted impatiently. Naruto sat outside Yamato's office, his eyes locked on the clock. "One more minute, one more minute," he chanted under his breath.

The door suddenly opened and his cerulean eyes shot to the woman who walked out. "Thank you so much again, Yamato-sensei," she said with a slight bow before exiting.

Yamato waved her off, then turned his attention to the anxious blond in his waiting room. "Naruto," he gestured towards his office.

Naruto stood up, rather stiffly, and followed him inside. "Turn off any cell phones or other electronics so we don't have any interruptions," Yamato stated.

Naruto paused. He pulled out his Mastermind 57 and stared at it. Hesitantly, he held the power button till the "turn off" option appeared. He held his breath slid the icon to the right.

The blond placed the phone back into his pocket and took a seat on the wide couch.

"So what happened that made you so desperate to see me?" Yamato asked as he grabbed a notepad off his desk.

"A man in the restroom made a move at me!" Naruto bursted. Yamato raised his eyebrows.

"And how did you respond to this man's actions?" he asked, taking a seat opposite of the terrified blond.

"I freaked," Naruto admitted. He averted his gaze from the therapist. Yamato gave a slight nod.

"Did you do the breathing exercises I told you to do when these attacks happen?" Naruto nodded.

"It didn't really help," the blond muttered.

"Oh? Then how did you calm yourself down? Or did you pass out again?" Yamato questioned the blond.

"I just thought about Menma and the thought of him calm me." Naruto gave a shrug.

Yamato wrote something down, then started tapping his pen on the pad. "You know," he said, "your previous therapist wrote that Menma would be the key to your recovery."

Naruto looked up from the ground at the man. "What did she mean by that?"

"Well, first off, you didn't talk for a couple months after your…" Yamato hesitated briefly. "Incident. Then after you discovered you were pregnant with Menma, she couldn't get you to shut up."

Naruto snorted at that.

"Now, every time you have one of your attacks, Menma seems to the only thing that calms you down."

"That may be true, but that's not why I wanted to come talk you to so urgently," Naruto said quickly.

Yamato blinked at him. "What did you want to talk to me about then?"

Naruto took a deep breath before explaining. "You see, that man in the bathroom wasn't the first person to make a move at me," he said, slowly talking into a small whisper. Why was he so scared to talk about this?

"Go on," Yamato urged, writing some more things down.

"Just last month, I..uh..kinda...um." Naruto looked at everything, but Yamato. "I kinda made out with my boss," he admitted with shame.

Yamato dropped his pen. "You…" He stared at the blond in disbelief.

The therapist suddenly got up and bear hugged Naruto. The blond froze, confused, as the older man squeezed him.

"Um, Yamato?" The older man didn't move. "Yamato-sensei?" Naruto whispered timidly.

The therapist let go of the blond and cleared his throat before taking his seat again. "I'm glad to hear that. Please go on," he said with a straight face. Naruto just blinked at him.

"R-Right…" Naruto swallowed nervously. "Anyway, we were starting to get physical when I pushed him away. What I don't understand is why I didn't freak out? I mean, he groped my ass! The man in the bathroom slapped me on the ass and I was in a mess of tears, so why the hell didn't I panic then?!"

Yamato nodded his head and wrote something down on the notepad. "Well what do you think that means, Naruto?"

"I DON'T HAVE A FUCKING CLUE!" Naruto exasperated. "That's why I came here!"

Yamato set his pen down on his side table. "I think you do know." Yamato looked the blond dead in the eye. "A stranger, whom you hold no attraction to, slaps you on the rear and you experience a terror attack. Your boss gropes your rear while you willing make out with him and nothing happens. The answer to this question is very simple."

Naruto winced as the words came out of Yamato's mouth. "You want the attentions of your boss."

Naruto dropped his head into his hands. "What makes him so special?" he grimaced.

"I would like to know the same thing," Yamato stated. "You should bring him in on your next session."

"Oh, Hell no!" Naruto whined. "I'm not bringing him in so you can tell him my whole life's story!"

Yamato rolled his eyes at the blond. "Like I could without going to jail. I signed a contract when I took you on as one of my patients, so my lips are sealed." Yamato glanced at Naruto and smirked. "But yours aren't."

Naruto glared at him. "Nice try, but no."

"But I would like to meet this man. I want to know how he got you, who five years ago would scream till you passed out at any man who got in your eyesight, to allow him to touch you sexually without any resistance."

Naruto blushed fiercely at that comment.

"I'm leaving," he stood up and headed for the door when Yamato called his name.

"January eleventh is coming up, do you have any plans?" he asked the blond.

Naruto froze mid-step. He swallowed the lump in his throat. "Nope," he answered.

"You aren't going to visit their graves?" Yamato asked. Naruto shook his head. "What if Menma wants to visit his grandparents?"

"I'm not taking Menma," Naruto snapped as he slammed the door to the office behind him. He let out a loud sigh he didn't realize he was holding in.

He pulled out his phone and turned it back on. Almost simultaneously, it started ringing. Startled, the blond stumbled to slid the answer icon. "H-Hello?"

"Where the FUCK are you?" Sasuke snapped. Naruto winced at the raven's tone of voice. And to think this guy was the same one who somehow got Naruto off his phobia.

"None of your fucking business, Bastard!" Naruto retaliated in the same tone.

"I thought I fucking told your Sorry Ass never turn your goddamn phone off! I have people searching the fucking city for you!" Sasuke thundered.

"Well they ain't doing a fucking good job because they haven't foun-, Oh hey Kakashi," Naruto said as he walked down the street and ran into the vacuous man.

Sasuke snorted on the other end. "What were you fucking saying again, Dumbass?"

"Oh, just how I hate your smelly rich ass, Bastard," Naruto retorted. Kakashi held out his hand for the phone. Naruto gladly gave it to him. He was so FUCKING DONE arguing with asshole.

"Do you want me to take him back to the office?...yes, sir...right away, Mr. Uchiha." Kakashi handed the phone back to the blond.

"Everything I do and say was specifically requested Mr. Uchiha," Kakashi stated as Naruto gave him a questionable look.

Kakashi walked up to Naruto, invading his personal space, grabbed him at his knees and threw him over his shoulder. "Wha? H-Hey!" Naruto shouted, flustered.

Kakashi gave him a spank on his ass and said, "'That's what you get when you disobey me, Dumbass.'"

Naruto puffed out his cheeks and pouted all the way back to the office hanging over Kakashi's shoulder. "This view sucks!" Naruto shouted childishly, trying to piss off his captor. Not that the blond was staring at the older man's ass or anything. All he saw was the newly made footprints in the snow and frankly, it was boring as hell.

(Laughs Manically) The last bit was solely for my enjoyment.

Have you figured it out yet? If not, THAT IS COMPLETELY UNDERSTANDABLE. I still have to write about Sasuke's thoughts on January 11th, so its okay if you still don't understand just yet.
Sign up to rate and review this story