Categories > TV > Dracula: the Series > Alexander's New Fledgling

Chapter 3: The Awakening

by Celestria 0 reviews

Sophie awakens and discovers that she has turned.

Category: Dracula: the Series - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters:  Alexander Lucard, Alexander Lucard, Sophie Metternich, Sophie Metternich - Published: 2005-06-24 - Updated: 2005-06-25 - 237 words

0Unrated
A few hours later after she was bitten, Sophie awoke with a start. The crucifix that had long been her protection from vampires was now turning against her. Her necklace broke with a snap as she pulled it against her neck. Quickly, she jumped out of bed and opened her window and threw the cross as far as she could.

"I guess I will not need that anymore!" she said as she closed the window.

It is only now that she realizes Alexander is gone. He was probably asleep in his bedroom, she figured. Sophie knew where his bedroom was located and she made her way to it with ease.

She approached his bedroom cautiously, like a little child scared to ask to sleep with its parents. "Al-Al-Alexander?" she asked terrified.

"Yes Sophie?" he responded, not getting up from his nice warm bed.

"My cross burned me. I woke up and threw it out. Can I stay with you for the rest of the night?"

Alex smiled at the innocence of his fledgling, so like a child still. "Of course you may," he said as he pulled back the covers, "my bed is your bed." Sophie climbed in and put her head against Alexander's chest. "Thank you Father" she said as Alexander's arms slowly wrapped around her. He returned to humming "Mozart's Divertimento" and stroking her hair. Soon, Sophie and Alexander were cuddled up together fast asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story