Categories > Celebrities > Beatles > Xanadu

Chapter 2

by Cyber_Moggy 0 reviews

The boys learn more about Mistress

Category: Beatles - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy, Humor - Characters: George Harrison, John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr - Published: 2006-09-11 - Updated: 2006-09-12 - 1664 words

0Unrated
Author's notes and apologies: An apology for the sudden shift in point of view character - I know it's bad form, but it just happened, and I couldn't be bothered changing it. In any case, now that I've got that torture scene out of the way, I just have to figure out what the hell happens next.
Supporting character disclaimers: Major Carter and her friends are from Stargate SG1.

John, George and Ringo were startled to discover that they weren't chained to a wall, and that they didn't have chains with balls attached preventing them from going anywhere. They were equally startled to discover that the fourth of their number was chained to a wall, and did have a chain attached to his ankle that had a large iron ball on the other end.

Not that the ball and chain were necessary. Paul was dangling from a dank wall by his wrists, and didn't look particularly conscious. Not that the other three were surprised. The eunuchs who had grabbed the four of them hadn't been particularly gentle, and they'd been the roughest with Paul. For some reason, they thought that he was the one who deserved it most.

The other three secretly weren't surprised at what had happened. Not that they were at all happy about it. They were, in fact, surprised that Paul had actually said it. Men might have thought things like that, but the more intelligent ones kept their mouths shut. The others had thought he had a better sense of self-preservation than that. At least they were all in the same cell.

"We've got to get out of here, before she comes," Ringo said, startling them all.

"Well, that's an idea," John replied. "How do you propose we do that?"

"Wait until one of them comes with food, and then clobber them," George suggested. "That's what they do in the movies."

"Assuming that they do come with food," John replied.

"Don't worry," said a gloomy voice from the next cell. "You'll be out of here by then. One way or the other."

The three conscious Beatles exchanged glances, and turned to see who it was.

The owner of the voice was an attractive woman with short blonde hair. She wore combat fatigues, and looked as though she'd been in that dungeon for quite some time.

"What do you mean?" Ringo asked. "What's she going to do to us? And who are you?"

"You're here for... reconditioning. Once you all think the way she wants you to, she'll let you out and give you rooms in the castle. You'll be free to wander about and do as you like, so long as you do what she tells you."

"That doesn't sound so bad," John remarked. "What's the catch?"

She shrugged. "She'll expect you to worship her. And she's got no room for women."

"Is that why you're down here?"

She nodded. "Yes. I'm Major Samantha Carter, U.S. Air Force. My friends were all reconditioned. It doesn't usually take too long."

"Do you ever see them?" John asked.

"Oh, yes. They come down and visit me occasionally. Bring me things to read and so on. They've been trying to get Her to let me out, but she won't." Carter looked at Paul, who looked as though he was just about to wake up. "Your friend was stubborn, was he?"

"No," George sighed. "Just stupid. He said something that upset her a little."

"Don't tell me," Carter said. "The one about the man-hating dyke?"

The three of them nodded.

"Thought so. That tends to upset her."

There was a groan from Paul. They all turned to face him, and watched as he realised what position he was in. "Wha..."

"Paul, love, why did you call her that?" Ringo asked.

"Good question," the other two agreed.

Paul frowned. "I, uh..."

"You didn't think she was going to react like that?" Carter suggested sweetly. "You thought that she'd stamp her pretty little foot and pout?"

Paul had the grace to look embarrassed.

"Honestly!" Carter exclaimed. "Men!" She went back to the bench in her cell, lay down, and pretended to go to sleep. Ringo, George and John shrugged, and turned their attention to Paul.

From the corridor, there came a "psst!"

They looked at each other, frowning. "Did you say that, Ringo?" John asked.

"No."

"George?"

"Not me."

"Don't tell me there's a gas leak in here as well."

They couldn't see Carter in the next room roll her eyes in disgust.

"Psst! Be-atles!"

They turned around. High Priestess Ahme was standing there, working on the lock. She handed Ringo a file to get Paul out of his chains, and he got to work.

Ringo's file broke.

So did Ahme's.

There was a menacing laugh from the corridor. "You didn't honestly think I was going to let you get away with that, did you?"

They looked at each other in horror. It was Mistress, flanked by several of her eunuchs.

"These cells are constructed from the same metal as the Ring!" Mistress told them. "They cannot be cut by mere saws and files."

Mistress gestured to her eunuchs, and they advanced on Ahme. A terrified expression crossed the priestess' face, and she turned and fled. The eunuchs went to run after her, but stopped at a word from their mistress. "She can wait," Mistress told them with a dismissive gesture. "Bring them."

"Yes, mistress," they all chorused, and went into the cells. They grabbed all four Beatles, unlocking Paul from his chains, and dragged them down the corridor to another cell.

They were alarmed to see that it was a torture chamber.

Behind them, they failed to see another familiar figure appear. "With this castle I could, dare I say it .... rule the world!" Beside the Scientist, his marshmallow-shaped henchman rolled his eyes. "I must find out more about it."

"You aren't just going to ask her about it, are you?" the henchman said fearfully. "I don't like the looks of that whip."

"No," the Scientist said thoughtfully. "Perhaps not." He thought for a while. "Come, we shall explore."

They disappeared down the corridor.

Back in the torture chamber, Paul was strapped to the rack with brutal efficiency. With equal speed, the other three were chained to the wall although, in deference to the fact that the three hadn't insulted her, they had their feet on the floor.

Mistress stepped forward, her heels clicking on the stone. She slapped her whip idly against her only partially clad thigh. One of her henchmen took the whip from her, and handed her a pair of black gloves. Ringo was disturbed to see that it had shining steel claws on it. Mistress pulled them on, and sat down on the rack next to Paul. Paul's eyes widened in fear, and he started to sweat. Mistress ran one claw-tipped finger down the front of his shirt, leaving a tangle of torn fabrics behind it.

"Oh, my dear Paul," Mistress purred. "You just had to insult me, didn't you."

Paul started to struggle as she placed the flat of her palm against his chest and started to rub it thoughtfully. Then, abruptly, the hand whipped backwards and divested him of his trousers as well. Paul closed his eyes and tipped his head back so that she couldn't see his face. He shot his friends a look of silent pleading. The others exchanged looks, and gave him a "What do you expect us to do?" expression in return.

Paul's expression started to change as Mistress moved her hand lower. He closed his eyes and started to whimper as he felt himself harden. Then, he felt something prickle against the back of his skull, and his eyes shot open in horror. Mistress had put her gloved hand behind his head.

"None of that," she said. "You will look at me. Understood."

"Uh..."

"Well?" she asked.

He gave a couple of inarticulate whimpers, and she turned to her henchmen. "Turn him over."

Quickly, they obeyed. Strapped face down, Paul could only guess at what was about to happen. Not that he particularly wanted to. He looked at his friends, and could see their pale, shocked faces looking back at him. They didn't seem to be any more capable of speech right then as he was.

"Seems such a pity to damage such a pretty butt," Mistress mused. "Still, we can't have such a naughty boy remain unpunished, now can we?"

Pain shot through him, and he couldn't help but scream. Mistress came within his range of vision. "What do you say?"

It dawned on him. "S...sorry" he gasped as the agony started to settle down.

Another bolt of sharp pain stabbed through him, and he realised that she had had her eunuchs whip him.

"Sorry for what?"

"Sorry I insulted you."

There was another pause, and she raised an eyebrow. Another bolt of pain.

"What do you call me?"

He didn't understand. On the wall behind her, he could see understanding dawn on Ringo's face. John looked furious, and George looked slightly sick. Paul could see John's fists clench, and he hoped that John wouldn't do anything rash. The smallest of those eunuchs were twice John's size, and were in much better shape. They would make mincemeat of John.

Ringo mouthed a word at him. Paul couldn't tell what he was trying to say for, at that moment, the whip hit him again and he cried out in agony.

"Mistress!" he heard himself exclaim through the pain, and realised that that had been the word Ringo had been mouthing at him. "I'm sorry I insulted you, mistress."

He opened his eyes, and saw the pleased expression on her face. "Much better," she said. "Much, much better." She turned to her eunuchs. "Unchain him," she ordered. "Take him to a holding room. Leave the others here for questioning." All the stress left him at the sight of her pleasure, and he promptly fainted.
Sign up to rate and review this story