Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Naruto secrets of the ooze

Chapter Two:What Dreams may come

by Demonaide 0 reviews

Chapter two

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [!!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2017-09-23 - Updated: 2017-09-23 - 8696 words

0Unrated
N:SotO
DISCLAIMER I do not own Naruto or any of the characters depicted in that anime or any of the subsequent sequels (I.e. shippuden, boruto). I also do not own Lord of the rings or FLCL or the Slender games. If you think
me writing this means so you’ve lost your mind. I do however own any original Characters jutsu or bloodline powers I come up with just ask me before
using. Also this is my first fan fic/smut fic but don’t be afraid while the first chapter or two will be smut free the smut will come on hard and heavy
in later chapters.
WARNING this fan fic is rated M for Mature because of strong language, gore and sexual content reader discretion is advised. Please do not read if you
are under 18 years of age or viewing is restricted in your area. Also possible spoilers if you haven’t finished shippuden yet.
‘‘Bijuu talking’’
’Thoughts’
--------------------------------Time skip no jutsu 1 year----------------------
Iruka fidgeted nervously while waiting in the Antechamber before the Hokage’s office. ’I hate this time of year so much pressure. Damn Mizuki for being “sick” today. I know he just didn’t want to own up to his peculiar behavior in front of the Hokage.’
After several minutes the secretary called him into the Hokage’s office proper. He sat in one of the chairs in front of the Hokage’s desk and mentally prepared himself for the most dreaded part of any teacher’s year, the annual performance review. As he entered he noticed there were 2 saucers and a bottle of sake present. ’Hmm some of the personal vintage of the daimyo he expects good news from me’ Iruka thought.
“Hello Iruka where is Mizuki today?”asked Lord Third.
“Forgive me Lord Hokage but he sent a scroll saying he was sick today. I believe he said he had chakra spots very contagious.” replied Iruka with a frown.
“If I had a ryo for every time some teacher claimed chakra spots to get out of a annual performance review I wouldn’t have to be Hokage because I’d own this town monetarily,” sighed Lord Third.”I’m ready for your report.”
“Yes Lord Hokage. As per usual the students form the ninja families far outstrip the ones coming from the civilian population. I feel most of them won’t pass the graduation exam. However we do have one stand out from a civilian family one Haruno, Sakura. Her test scores are amazingly high. She hasn’t gotten even a single question wrong except for the trick questions on the tests that there is no right answer to. I just wish her praticals were as good. She is about middle of the road with both kunai and shuriken. Her Tai-jutsu is actually pretty good if I can get her to take a fight seriously. She refuses to fight the boys seriously at all and then there’s the Hyuuga heiress. Oh my god that fight I usually call for time when I screw up and have the two of them fight. However she seems to fight the Yamanaka heiress with a fiery passion. Also she can perform the basic three Henge, Substitution, and Clone jutsu flawlessly. I believe she may be the only civilian to pass this year,” Iruka reports.
“But the Hyuuga are legendary Tai-jutsu specialists there’s no way the heiress wouldn’t be at least proficient,” responded Lord Third.
“You are correct Lord Hokage. However on the first day of practical training there was a student who was at least 5 years older than everyone else who had failed to pass graduation exams last year. The Hyuuga and her were paired for Tai-jutsu sparring. I never heard what was said but she whispered something to the Hyuuga Heiress. As soon as it was called to start The Hyuuga heiress was on top of this poor student beating her unmercifully. The girl was unconscious within seconds we had to take her to the medical wing her chakra coils were collapsing. We’re still not sure exactly what happened. Since that day whenever we have Tai-jutsu sparring she just circles around her opponent dodging or blocking until the instructor gets tired of it and calls the match. Although she seems to have no problems when fighting clones for the Tai-jutsu tests,” said Iruka
“Hmm I see that is troubling. I might have to see if I can have a talk with the Hyuuga clan head on getting her to talk to a Yamanaka about what happened. After all we can’t have a Tai-jutsu specialist unable to fight for fear of injuring a enemy,” said Lord third making a notation in her file. ”So how is she at praticals and book work other than Tai-jutsu?”
“Hyuuga, Hinata let’s see here above average on test scores, shuriken and kunai throwing, can perform the Basic Three adequately, but absolutely horrendous with kunai melee, but that is to be expected. The Hyuuga disdain all hand to hand weapons preferring their Gentle Fist style. On the first day of training with them I went to pair her off with one of the clan heirs and they asked politely to be paired with someone else. I asked why and was told that she would be better off sparring with the civilians with a kunai. Also I was begged to give her a blunted or rubber kunai so she wouldn’t hurt anyone accidentally. After sparring started I quickly saw why barely a exchange went by where her kunai didn’t go flying off and smack someone in the head. Surprisingly enough the one who got hit the most was young Uzumaki. As a matter of fact it was like he was intentionally blocking them with his body so no one else would get hurt, but I don’t know how that would be possible as many times his back was turned to her out in the practice field,” Iruka continued.
“Still given how the gentle fist works a melee kunai weakness isn’t all that pressing of a problem,” judged Lord Third.
“Continuing on Yamanaka, Ino. This one is a bit puzzling she acts like a total airhead yet she manages to be fighting with Haruno for the best test scores. In addition her kunai and shuriken are always top 5, can perform the Basic Three adequately. She’s even really good with a kunai in melee. The only weakness I see is she insists that she’s fat and always on some stupid diet or other. This has caused her muscles to not develop as well as they should,” Iruka intoned.
“A serious problem indeed even for a infiltration specialist a high level of muscle mass is still needed especially if one would go bad. I can’t just send her to a Yamanaka she out ranks them as the heiress and sending her to her parents would be just as bad as she would resist the probe knowing what it was immediately,” mused Lord Third.
“A suggestion then sir send her to a civilian therapist. It’s not like we’re sending her to counseling for some ninja secret or anything. Have the school pay for it so the therapist isn’t trying to just get results to placate her clan. I think it could seriously help her,” suggested Iruka.
“Sounds good,” replied Lord Third making a note in the file and paging his secretary to set up a meeting with the Yamanaka clan head.”Next student”
“ Well since we are on a theme might as well get to the final kunoichi of this year’s class one Uchiha, Sakuyi. Not much to tell here above average on everything seems to have a good grasp of the basics. Her flaw seems to be that she is sad or depressed all the time. Not that I can blame the girl when almost everyone you know is killed by your brother makes things really difficult. I’d recommend counseling; however, I know she already is. Also she seems to have developed some sort of rapport with the young Uzumaki. They take lunch together almost every day and the Haruno girl has been tagging along more frequently,” Iruka said.
“Fascinating,” Lord third replied making several notes in her file.”Continue.”
“Next we are going to start going through the clan heirs. Most of them don’t really require that much introduction so I’m going to gloss over them. I’ll start with Inuzaka, Kiba. Loud mouth, and a braggart seems to have a crush on the Hyuuga heiress. She wants nothing to do with him though. Already has a strong bond with his Ninkin. It’s the strongest one I’ve seen since his sister who bonded with 3 of the beasts. Above average Tai-jutsu using his clan style. Below average test scores he’s not stupid just can’t apply himself for the tests. Middle of the pack on practicals,” Iruka Informed.
Lord Third grunted at this, ”Next student.”
“Abrame, Shino quiet to the point of insanity. I check at least twice a class to see if he’s actually there. He just makes no noise whatsoever. I’ve tried to get him to socialize with the other students on free days. Most of the time he makes the barest effort possible just to get me to go away. Then he goes back to sitting in the back of the class room just watching everyone. I’ve talked with his parents it seems it’s a side effect of his clan technique. Most of his socialization functions in his brain are dedicated to “talking” with his insect colony. One other odd thing he always asks young Uzumaki to go easy on him when they are paired for Tai-jutsu sparring. High test scores middle of the road on practicals except for kunai throwing he’s the top in the class at that not sure why and can perform the Basic Three adequately.,” Iruka described.
Lord Third making some notes in the file waved for Iruka to continue.
“Akimichi, Choji seems reserved most of the time. Eats constantly but then ive never seem an Akimichi who didn’t. Excellent at Tai-jutsu most of the time he just outlasts his opponent until they give up. I made the mistake of pairing him and young Uzumaki once for a Tai-jutsu day. Other students took breaks Choji and young Uzumaki fought for the entire school day. They would have continued but we called it because classes were out for the day. Below average on test scores and kunai fighting. Above average on thrown kunai and shuriken. Can perform the Basic Three adequately. Seems to want to be a Ninja Chef when he gets older,” Iruka continued tiredly.
“Ninja Chef hmm that’s interesting we haven’t had one able to pass old Teuchi’s test in at least a decade,” said Lord Third.”Continue.”
“These last two students are sort of a conundrum. I’ll start with Nara, Shikimaru he is average in everything. While this isn’t unusual in and of itself it’s how he achieved average which is the fascinating part. His test are only half filled out he answers enough questions right to get a 50% then stops taking the test. I don’t know how good or bad he is at Tai-jutsu he forfeits any match I set him even with the Hyuuga heiress or Haruno. His praticals he hits the bull’s-eye 50% of the time then hits someone else target the other 50%. I feel he may be a genius. I hate labeling people as such and he won’t consent to taking any I.Q. tests so we can’t be for sure. He could just be incredibly lucky. I feel that is the least likely scenario though,” Iruka coughed for a second then took a long drink of his cup of sake.
“There must be a reason for young Nara’s indifference to education. Perhaps we should put him in a couple of the advanced courses for Chunin and see how he does,” ruminated Lord third making a few notes and moving on to the last file.
“Lastly we have Uzumaki, Naruto dead last in everything. At least that’s what the official scores say,” Iruka said getting worked up.
“What do you mean?” asked Lord Third.
“Someone has been altering his scores keeping him low but just above the threshold for getting kicked out of the program,” Iruka said with fire in his eyes.
“Another student?”Lord Third ventured.
“Not a chance it has to be a teacher,” Iruka accused.
“Mizuki what have you done this time?” mused Lord Third aloud “I thought we had finished this after I disciplined you the last time. Ok I’ll keep an eye on it once graduation exams come up let him take Naruto and test him. I’ll be watching and see what happens. So unofficially how is Naruto doing?” asked Lord Third kindly.
“Below average test scores but part of this is because no one taught him to read or write. I partnered him with Sakura for tutoring him in basic skills and him tutoring her in ninja skills. She didn’t know how to roof jump so she had to leave her house almost 2 hours early to make it to school on time. I’m told she REALLY enjoys sleeping in now. High level Tai-jutsu of an indeterminate style. The only ones who seem to be able to keep up are Choji and Sakuyi. Even so when I’m refereeing he wins over 75% of his Tai-jutsu spars. Of course it doesn’t need to be said that when Mizuki is referee he has yet to win a point much less a spar. His kunai and shuriken is top notch when I’m watching although he can’t hit the target when I’m busy elsewhere. Can perform two of the Basic Three adequately for an unknown reason can’t form a Clone to save his life. Basically other than study habits he has all the makings of a Genin ninja when I’m watching..” Iruka declared.
“Well we have another year to go to see if Mizuki can straighten up his act. I don’t want to severely punish him after all he lost so much 13 years ago,” said Lord Third sadly
“He’s not the only one to feel loss. I lost just as much. You don’t see me going out and making a small child who doesn’t understand what’s going on miserable,” said Iruka adamantly.
------------------------------Time Warp No Jutsu 1 Year later--------------------------
Naruto was so excited it was graduation day. Today was the day he’d finally begin his journey to be Lord Hokage the most SUPER AWESOME NINJA IN HISTORY. He set his alarm last night and it woke him up this morning at 5 am sharp. He thought he should begin those exercises that nice Genin with the bushy eyebrows recommended for him. He only just met him a few days ago. He went out to the top of Hokage Monument and there was Bushy Brows and his sensei Bowl Cut. They had other names but for whatever reason the only ones he could remember were his nick names for them. They didn’t seem to mind after the 7th time trying to correct him.
“Morning Naruto are you ready to let your YOUTH explode with us?” questioned Bowl Cut.
“Hai sensei,” Naruto replied. ”Also unfortunately I’m going to have to cut the morning workout short today graduation exams are today”
“We’ll run an extra 15 laps of Konoha and pray for your Victory today while running on our hands,” replied Bowl Cut.
“Thank you sensei we haven’t run on our hands in a week. I was afraid I’d start losing calluses,” Said Bushy brows.
‘Those eyebrows’ thought Naruto.
And so they began running. 200 laps of Konoha later at 6:30am Naruto after waving goodbye to Bushy Brows and Bowl Cut went to take a shower. He was sweat drenched after his “warm-up run”.
“I just wish I could be his Jonin Sensei,” Bowl Cut err Might Guy said after Naruto Left.”But that would have meant I wouldn’t be able to teach you Rock Lee”
“Hai Sensei and that would have been a tragedy as without your intervention they would not have let me graduate because I could not perform the basic three,” said Rock Lee A.K.A Bushy brows.
Naruto made himself a wholesome breakfast of oat porridge and toast. ’Good food in good energy out’ thought Naruto. Then he headed to school. ‘I hope I get Iruka sensei today I don’t know what I’ll do if I get Mizuki.’
Around 10 minutes later he was at the entrance to school. He carefully walked into the class room and sat in his seat.
Iruka walked in the classroom and said, “Let’s begin everyone come up to the desk here and pick up the written portion of the test. Remember you need a score of 75% or higher to pass the written portion. You have 1 hour.”
‘I’m glad I studied extra hard with Sakura for this part of the test. There is no way I would have passed this without her help. I’ll have to think of some way to thank her.’ thought Naruto.
‘Just you wait you demon brat you’ll get failed this year and I won’t even have to do anything. I know you can’t produce a passable clone for whatever reason. With no one to vouch for you they will fail you. That’s when the real “Fun” starts.’ plotted Mizuki to himself.
After a short time for grading around half of the class had been told they would have to repeat next year.
“Next part of the test is practicals Line up for kunai and shuriken throwing once again a 75% is required to pass.”
They had the remaining students from civilian families go first. Of these only Sakura scored high enough to pass but only barely. The clan children and Naruto went next with predictable results all of them scored 75% or higher. Shino scored perfect on kunai throwing. Ino not only was perfect on kunai throwing she also was perfect on shuriken throwing. Sakuyi and Naruto missed one kunai and shuriken each.
“Were going to start going faster now,” Iruka said “Since the ones most likely to pass are now here. Line up for the kunai melee exam. Mizuki and I will both be performing an advanced clone jutsu. Your goal is either to “pop” the clone or last the full 5 minutes without the clone pushing you out of the training circle.”
‘What a bullshit test’ thought Mizuki ‘even the Hyuuga heiress and the Akimichi heir can pass this and their melee Kunai abilities are terrible. They honestly should do away with this part of the exam or make it harder. Oh well if all goes according to plan I won’t have to be worrying about things like this much longer’
Needless to say all students passed this exam. The only surprise was that Hinata actually popped her clone. The clone knocked the kunai out of her hand and up into the air. She jumped back set to try and dodge it for the remainder of the 5 minutes. When suddenly the kunai fell back down impaling the clone through the head dispelling it with a poof.
“Better to be lucky than good,” Kiba said quietly hoping Hinata wouldn’t hear.
“Next is the Tai-jutsu exam. Were using the advanced clones again this time your goal is the same as the previous one however these clones will be faster and more durable than the previous ones. Mizuki and I will be standing on the sidelines grading and correcting you on form and technique,” Informed Iruka. Making his clone while Mizuki followed suit he then exclaimed, “Hajime”
‘Yet another bullshit test these so called ”durable” advanced clones can take 2 hits tops. I have an earth affinity and Iruka has a water one they should fight elemental clones until they pop. At least that would be somewhat challenging for them and the ones that pass could call themselves Ninja with pride. Once again if the plan works I won’t have to care about any of this bullshit. Maybe I can institute a curriculum in His new ninja village. Wait if the plan works why should I be a teacher. I will be able to do anything I want.’ thought Mizuki smugly.
Predictably enough everyone remaining passed this part of the test. Shikimaru surprised nearly everyone by Popping his clone nearly as soon as it was summoned then moving off to go watch clouds. Ino Popped her clone nearly as fast as Shikimaru had then stuck her tongue out at him calling him a “Baka”. Most of the students Popped their clone with less than a minute of time run out. Sakura took over 3 minutes to pop her clone mostly because she wasn’t taking the fight seriously until Ino spoke up and said, “We’re All waiting on you to finish so we can move on.” After that Sakura fought the clone with a renewed ferocity and shortly dispelled it with a Double Ax handle to the crown of its head.
“Unorthodox but successful Sakura good job,” Iruka Praised.”On to the final part of the exam The Basic Three.”
‘Oh no’ Naruto quailed silently ‘I can do the Henge Jutsu and the Substitution Jutsu flawlessly but I’ve NEVER been able to have a passable clone come out of the Clone Jutsu.’
‘That’s right demon brat I feed on your fear, your despair, and your tears. They shall make me strong. Only now do you realize the true depths of my revenge. And the best part of it is once the plan is done I will be free and you will be confined and tortured for information you know nothing of’ thought Mizuki gleefully.
“Ok remember class you have 3 tries on each one. Don’t stress if you don’t get it on the first or second try there is always lucky number three,” said Iruka. “We will be doing the examination in room number 106 after we have finished the results will be posted outside the entrance to the school. We are going to do this alphabetically so first up Shino Abarame. Follow us,” Iruka instructed.
One by one the students were escorted out of the class room to take the final exam.
“What are you going to do Naruto you have NEVER EVER EVER produced anything even resembling a passable clone,” remarked Ino.
“Don’t you think I have been stressing over it this entire time. I swear I do exactly the same things you and everyone else does and the clones never turn out right. It’s like I’m over loading them with chakra but that’s impossible I’m only an Academy student. I’ve only heard of that happening to experienced Jonin who haven’t done the Clone Jutsu for a while,” obsessed Naruto.
Just then Iruka said, “Naruto your next and since we want to get out of here today I will Do yours Ino.”
‘Great’ Naruto thought ‘Well I hope Mizuki’s not still a teacher next year here or I’m fucked nine ways to Sunday. Next year here I come’
Naruto trudged like a man headed to the gallows behind Mizuki. Ino on the other hand nearly skipped behind Iruka.
“Ok we’ll use room 106 you two use room 107,”Iruka made known.
‘Mizuki I hope for your sake that you have put all those foolish prejudices from one year ago to rest’ Iruka thought worriedly.
Entering the room Mizuki went and sat behind the Proctors desk.”We will begin with Henge Jutsu, followed by Substitution Justu and finally Clone Jutsu. You may begin when ready.”
“Ok Henge Justu go,” said Naruto forming a Perfect replica of Lord Third.
“Good job next,” intoned Mizuki appearing bored but secretly excitedly.
“Ok Substitution Jutsu,” said Naruto and with a poof in his place was a orange log both the top and bottom had the Uzumaki Swirl on them and written down the sides in 2 places was Naruto.”Log-san your back I’ve missed you.”
Mizuki screamed like a little girl. ”If you don’t look at it the bad log will go away. If you don’t look at it the bad log will go away,” He chanted.
-----------------------------Flashback no Jutsu-----------------------------------------
Naruto was having trouble with the Substitution Jutsu. He kept trying harder and harder to make it work but no matter what he did nothing showed up when he performed the jutsu. To make matters worse Mizuki was riding his ass particularly hard that day. To “motivate” (Torture) Naruto the next time he went to do the jutsu Mizuki threw a Kunai at him. To everyone’s surprise there was a thunk and an orange log appeared. Mizuki went over to retrieve his kunai. As soon as he grabbed the kunai the log EXPLODED!!!! He was in the hospital for a month having splinters removed from his body. They seemed to be particularly concentrated in sensitive areas. After that any time Mizuki would attempt to use “motivation” the log would appear and explode again. He attempted to use Substitution Jutsu to get away from the log but no matter where he went or how carefully he prepared the log was always one step ahead of him and Boom Goes the Dynamite. He quickly learned the lesson the Log was attempting to teach him and stopped his “motivational” lessons.
----------------------------------Flashback No Jutsu KAI-------------------------------
After a moment Iruka stuck his head in the room and asked “Is everything alright in here?” seeing the orange log he continued, “Did you try “motivating” Naruto again Mizuki?”
“No I swear I just asked him to do substitution and it just appeared,” babbled Mizuki.
“Continue on with the exam then. Oh and Mizuki It’s unbecoming for instructors to scream like little girls,” Iruka said jokingly earning him a glare from Mizuki.
After Iruka Left and Log-san disappeared with a poof back from whence he came. Mizuki said, “Let’s finish this up Clone Jutsu.”
Naruto started to sweat ‘Ok 3 tries I’ve got this’
“Clone Jutsu,” Naruto intoned resulting in a fat Naruto clone lying on the ground quickly dispelling with a FOOP.
‘Damn my clones can’t even dispel right’ Naruto lamented.
“Clone Jutsu,” Naruto intoned resulting in a 7’ tall Naruto clone lying on the ground once again dispelling after a few seconds with a FOOP.
“Clone Jutsu,” Naruto intoned resulting in a fat Naruto clone, a skinny Naruto clone and a pale Naruto clone lying on the ground all three dispelling nearly instantaneously with 3 separate FOOP sounds.
“Naruto,” Mizuki said feigning sadness.”You Fail.”
At this Naruto looked dejected.
“However there exists a special make up test for those who can’t perform just one of The Basic Three. In the top of Hokage tower behind the portrait of Lord First there is a safe the combination is 63-21-18-22-17,” Mizuki said while Naruto scribbled the numbers down. “The only item in that safe is a scroll of Jutsu. The Make-up exam is to steal that scroll without being caught tonight and learn one jutsu from it. Afterwards meet me at the old logger’s cabin coordinates 52, 128 outside of town. Also this is supposed to simulate a sensitive information retrieval mission so you are not allowed to discuss the details of this “mission” with anybody. Do you understand?” asked Mizuki deviously.
“Yes Sensei,” replied Naruto. Naruto then Saluted Mizuki and slipped out of a window to prepare for his “mission”.
‘Perfect everything is going according to plan. I couldn’t have asked for a better Dupe. Skilled enough to get the package and deliver it to me and stupid enough not to ask the right questions. Oh by this time tomorrow I’ll be in the Village Hidden in the Sound fucking some hot prisoner and drinking some sweet Sake.’ Mizuki chortled to himself.
The other students gathered around the posting board looking at the names of those that passed. The civilian children, except Sakura, talked among themselves knowing that none of them passed.
Once Iruka posted the ones that passed he left to go home and take some aspirin for his throbbing headache. He just knew that something else was going to go wrong today he just didn’t know from which direction the pain was going to come. He also felt slightly sad that Naruto failed. Although from what Lord Third told him, even he would have failed the boy. He may have championed him more vehemently to the Hokage possibly asking that he be taught a more advanced clone to try. After all it seems because of the poor boy’s guest he kept overloading the simple jutsu with too much chakra. Like trying to pass a river through the eye of a needle with no spillage. ’Well nothing left to do but to sleep it off another class of Genin graduated. Good job Iruka.’ He thought sarcastically.
------------------------------------------Later that night------------------------------------------
Naruto had spent the rest of the day going over his meticulous notes over the routes the Anbu took when patrolling the village at night. He had made these notes from the many pranks he had played both during the day and during the night before he entered the academy. He had they watch patterns down timed to the minute identifying each Anbu by their mask designations. He also made sure to check for illnesses so that he knew if someone else was taking over a night or working a double shift as they would use a different search pattern. ‘Let’s see here tonight we have Rabbit-chan, Hawk-san, Panda-san and Falcon-Chan. Rabbit and Hawk are running perimeter security Falcon is investigating those disturbances in the Merchant district. So that leaves Panda watching village interior. He usually concentrates on the bank and treasury when he’s solo so I just have to worry if the Hokage is in his office tonight.’ Thought Naruto as he put on his stealth gear. ‘I’m sure glad they taught Henge in the academy. I could never have afforded to buy this stuff with the ridiculous prices they used to charge me. When you can appear to be anyone as long as you don’t go into the ninja shops and aren’t trying to steal. Makes buying stuff way cheaper can’t believe I used to spend my entire months allowance trying to buy enough instant ramen cups to last a week. Now I can buy a months worth of ramen with a weeks worth of allowance.
‘Come on brat how long does it take you to get here from your house,’ thought Mizuki. ’I’ve been here nearly an hour waiting for the alarm to get triggered. Then I can go “inform” the Hokage of what Naruto has done after giving him sufficient time to escape and get to the rendezvous point so I can take the scroll. Then off to my new home he he.’ Just then Mizuki spotted movement of a shadow within a shadow at the base of Hokage tower. He noticed the figure was carrying a large scroll on their back. ’Clever little hobbitses what has it got in its pocketes’ Mizuki smiled ‘Oh tonight was going to be a good night indeed.’ As he ran off to tell the Hokage what Naruto had done.
The Hokage once awoken and informed of what had transpired immediately went to Hokage tower. He retrieved his crystal ball of far-sight and looked in the safe finding a note that said “Phase one of mission complete at 12:35 proceeding to rendezvous point, signed N.U.” ‘Wait its nearly 1:05 something fishy is going on here. This smells like a framejob.’ He feared that someone was playing Naruto as a dupe to steal The Scroll of Forbidden Jutsu. So he then moved on with the next part of his plan to find the traitor. He called a meeting of all Jonin not currently on a mission as well as the entire Anbu corps and the two teachers who should know him better than anyone.
“My ninja we have a grave situation. It seems young Naruto Uzumaki has stolen The Scroll of Forbidden Jutsu. I hereby authorize you to use whatever means necessary to recover both the scroll and bring young Uzumaki in for questioning. Mizuki I would like to speak to you at length regarding exactly how you witnessed this event,” declared Lord Third.
‘Crap he suspects something. Well at least I know there’s no possible way they’ll find him before me they think he stole the scroll 5 minutes ago it’s been closer to 30 even a near Genin like him can get out of town in that amount of time’ Mizuki thought. ’Stay cool Mizuki stick with the story and everything will be fine’
‘He’s full of shit, Naruto stole the scroll nearly a half hour ago. I’d have someone tail him to see where he went but he’d just wait it out till he could pass on the location to someone who hates Naruto. I don’t want another incident like the one that happened on Naruto’s 12th birthday’ Lord Third mused.
---------------------------------------Flashback no jutsu----------------------------------------
It was his 12th birthday today Jiji took him out for ramen at his favorite stall, Ichiraku ramen. Gave him a set of practice shuriken and told him he could enroll at the academy next year. He even had a nice stranger tell him that later he’d get what was coming to him. Hopefully this birthday couldn’t be as bad as the last 4 that he could remember. Waking up in intensive care in the hospital isn’t his favorite way to spend the day after his birthday.
Later that night he was awoken to the door to his bedroom being busted down. Angry drunk villagers were in his living room trashing the place and they had pitchforks and lit torches. He quickly dodged past the outstretched arms of one to window of his apartment breaking it on the way through. Once outside he quickly realized his mistake. There was a sea of humanity gathered around his apartment all with pitch forks and he was on his way down with no way to stop. A few seconds later he was impaled by multiple pitchforks. At this point he was beaten stabbed kicked and otherwise abused.
“See I told you no matter what we do to him he does not bleed. If it doesn’t bleed it can’t be human,” said a villager.
“I didn’t believe you at first but the evidence is right here before my eyes,” said another villager.
A Chant went up “Kill he who does not bleed, destroy the root destroy the seed, make him pay for the creature’s misdeeds, kill he who does not bleed”
At this Naruto lost consciousness.
Suddenly Naruto bolted to his feet saying in a loud and uncharacteristic voice,” You people sicken me.” He then made a series of hand signs yelling, “Doton: Yomi Numa”
“Wait Earth Release: Swamp of the Underworld, no I don’t want to die!” exclaimed a villager.
“I should kill you all for what you’ve done,” said ”Naruto”. ”However know that I will be watching and should this travesty occur again I will not be so lenient.” He only released the jutsu when the entire mob was buried up to their neck in the swamp like a mass Head Hunter jutsu. “Reflect upon your sins but never forget I spared you this day when I could have easily slain you all.”
----------------------------------------Flashback no Jutsu KAI----------------------------
‘I mean seriously where does an orphan learn a jutsu like that. He doesn’t even remember performing the jutsu he thought one of the Anbu did it when he woke up. Unconsciously performing a S rank jutsu,’ thought Lord Third. ’Oh no, he has the Scroll of Forbidden Jutsu. He has the Chakra to learn any of the jutsu contained in there. Some of them are forbidden because they are suicide jutsu. It’s been too long I can’t recall what order the jutsu are presented in hopefully Reaper Death Seal is towards the back. I’d hate to have Lord Fourth come haunt me because his son killed himself learning the seal that saved this village. Or worse yet have the boy’s mother haunt me.’ Lord Third shivered and looked around carefully. ’Whew she is actually dead and not here. Thank Yami for small favors.’
Achoo sneezed Lord Fourth
Achoo sneezed Naruto’s mother
“Someone must be talking about us dear,” said Lord Fourth.
“Ooh I hope it’s good things.. OR I’M GOING TO KILL THEM !!!!” said Naruto’s mother
-----------------------------------20 minutes earlier with Naruto-----------------------------
‘Hmm let’s see here what totally awesome jutsu should I learn off this scroll. First we have what a Solid Genjutsu? Give your soul to the spirit of the Headless Horseman to terrify your opponent for all eternity warning results in death.Nope I’ll pass on that one I like being alive right now. Another Solid Genjutsu god damn it? Give your Soul to the SLENDERMAN to terrify your opponent and their family for all eternity warning results in death. Another death curse type pass and what the hell is a slenderman and why is it all in caps? What the hell really another Genjutsu!!!?? There better be something other than fucking Genjutsu on this scroll! Give your soul to Satan to have him Devour and torture your opponent for all eternity warning results in death. Ok are they just trolling me or what? Mizuki gonna pop out of the GOD DAMN scroll and say just kidding you fail. Let’s see here next entry Shadow clone jutsu. Thank Yami above not another GOD DAMN Genjutsu. Hmm smells Lemony fresh even written in a nice font. Warning can cause mental problems if too many clones dispel at once Warning EXTREMELY Chakra intensive Warning if you make too many at once can cause death. Well not instant death anyways looks like I have a winner. Put your hands in the hand symbol as illustrated and circulate OBSCENE amounts of chakra into a clone jutsu while trying not to summon the clone for 5 seconds.’
After following the instructions “Shadow Clone Jutsu,” Naruto yelled. Immediately 5 fat Narutos *Poofed* into existence.
“Hi Boss,” They all intoned simultaneously. Using the cabin windows, after wiping some dust off of them, ”Gonna have to work on this some more but way better than what we were doing with the basic clones.”
“You’re right,” said Naruto as he dispelled them. ’Hmm I barely feel winded I think I should double the amount of clones I’m summoning. I went easy at first didn’t want to kill myself summoning too many. I feel I’m not using enough chakra to fully exploit this jutsu.’ ”Shadow Clone Jutsu” Naruto yelled again. Immediately 10 Tall Skinny Narutos *Poofed* into existence.
“Hi Boss,” They all intoned simultaneously. Using the cabin windows again, “Make sure you focus on what your own form looks like. We appear to be halfway between you and Henge of Iruka.
“Good point thank for the advice,” said Naruto as he dispelled them. ’Hmm that took way less chakra than I thought. I should summon ten times more clones. I went too easy at early on.’ ”Shadow Clone Jutsu” Naruto yelled again. Immediately 100 pale clones *Poofed* into existence.
“Hello Hello Hello,” they sang in 3 point harmony. Using the cabin windows yet again, ”Almost got it right this time boss you focused too much on the color of the moon.”
“Ok let’s focus,” Naruto said putting on his game face. ‘Time to go for broke here’ Naruto began gathering as much chakra as he could a glowing blue fire circle started swirling around him “Shadow Clone Jutsu,” he yelled once more. Immediately over 1000 perfect Shadow Clones *POOFED* into existence and nearly immediately dispelled. ‘Well that seems to be my limit. Now on to getting the lower number ones perfect. I wonder why this one isn’t taught in the academy it seems to be one of the clones you can’t overload with Chakra’ thought Naruto already forgetting about the warning in the scroll.
---------------------------------------35 minutes later-----------------------------------------
‘Where could he be’ Iruka thought. ’Well he’s obviously not still in the village what structures outside the village nearby are there with large tree covered open spaces,’ Iruka pondered for a second. ’Of course that old cabin no one has lived there in a decade and it makes a perfect meeting spot. He has to be there! I only hope I can reach him before Mizuki does.’
‘Now that I’ve got everyone looking around in town here I can go and abscond with the Scroll of Forbidden Jutsu for Lord Orochimaru.’ Thought Mizuki
Jumping into the wooded clearing with the cabin “It’s all over,” Iruka said then laughed a little bit.
Naruto replied with a laugh of his own. “Your quick sensei I only had time to learn one technique,” said Naruto.
‘He’s been out here practicing I can tell by how worn out he is.’ Iruka thought.
“Listen Iruka Sensei I’m going to show you the TOTALLY AWESOME justu I learned. Then you’re going to let me graduate. Then everything will be ok? That’s the way it works right? Anyone who learns a Jutsu from this scroll passes” said Naruto hurriedly.
“Whatever gave you that idea?” asked Iruka obviously confused.
“Mizuki Sensei told me about it. He said it was a way to pass the graduation exam when you couldn’t perform one of The Basic Three. He told me where to find the scroll. What the combination to the safe was. Where this cabin was,” Naruto trailed off at the horrified look on Iruka’s face.
.’Mizuki what have you done’ Iruka thought .
Just then he felt the attack coming. A hail of kunai flew in. Shoving Naruto out of the way he yelled, “Naruto Look out.”
“So it seems you’ve found our little Rendezvous point,” said Mizuki balefully.
“All the pieces come together now. It was you!” exclaimed Iruka while bleeding from the kunai embedded into his leg.
“Naruto give me the scroll and you graduate,” Mizuki called out.
“Hold on something’s not right here. Why did you attack Iruka Sensei?” Naruto replied confusedly.
“Naruto don’t let Mizuki get the scroll,” Iruka said pulling the one kunai he couldn’t dodge out of his leg.”That scroll contained forbidden jutsu that could be used against the village if it fell into the wrong hands. Mizuki used you to get the scroll so he could increase his own power.”
“Naruto Iruka’s just trying to scare you because he doesn’t want you to have the scroll,” Mizuki Wheedled.
Naruto looked confusedly between his two sensei’s
“Stop Lying! Don’t let Mizuki trick you,” Iruka exclaimed heatedly.
Mizuki chuckled, ”I’ll tell you who’s really lying.”
“No Mizuki,” Iruka said.
“They’ve been lying to you your whole life Naruto. Since the decree 12 years ago,” Mizuki said
“What decree?” Naruto asked querulously.
“Everyone knows except you. Iruka’s trying to hid it from you even now he’d do anything to shut me up,” Mizuki continued.
“What is this decree why don’t I know about it,” Naruto asked
“Don’t tell him it’s forbidden,” Pleaded Iruka.
“The decree is no one can tell you the Kyuubi is inside you. That’s right the Nine Tailed Fox Demon that killed Iruka’s parents and destroyed our village has taken over your body. You are the Kyuubi.” Mizuki relentlessly continued.
“Stop it,” Iruka begged
“They’ve all been sneaking around hiding things from you your whole life. Don’t you think it’s strange the way they’ve been treating you. Like dirt. Like they hated you for just being alive.” Mizuki Hammered with his words at Naruto
“No No Nonono,” Fervently denied Naruto
“That’s why you will never be accepted by this village. Even your beloved sensei Hates your guts,” Mizuki continued.
“Die Naruto,” Mizuki called out gleefully. Throwing a Windmill type shuriken directly at a fleeing Naruto
“Naruto get down,” Iruka commanded. Mizuki’s attack hits him dead center in his back
“Why,” Naruto asked.
“Because we’re the same, after my parents died no one seemed to care. No one had time for me. They just forgot I was there. My grades dropped .I became the class clown. I just wanted them to know my name. My school work wasn’t good enough to get their attention. So I did crazy things. Then I had to pay for it. It was hard. I know that’s what you feel. You’re lonely and it hurts inside. I could have been there for you more, I let you down. I’m sorry. No one should have to suffer that much. No one should be alone like that,” Iruka explained
“Don’t make me laugh,” Mizuki derided. ”Iruka always hated you he was orphaned because the Kyuubi which is inside you. He’d say anything to get the scroll from you.”
At this Naruto Jumped into the trees.
“Naruto, NAAAARRRRRUUUTTTTTOOOO,” Iruka called out
“You know as soon as he makes up his mind there’s no stopping him. He’s going to use the scroll to take his revenge on the village. You saw that look in his eyes didn’t you those are the eyes of a beast,” Mizuki said
“No Naruto isn’t like that,” Iruka said removing the shuriken from his back stood up and threw it at Mizuki
Mizuki dodging easily replied, ”You’re a joke as soon as I kill Naruto and get that scroll I’ll be back to finish you off.”
“I won’t let you,” Iruka quietly vowed.
‘This is not good Mizuki has a big mouth He made Naruto feel so bad, worse than he’s ever felt. It could unleash the power inside of him. If Naruto keeps tampering with the scroll the seal that locks the Kyuubi inside of him could be broken. The beast could come out. If that happens I fear for us all.’ thought Lord Third.
Iruka Spotted Naruto jumping through the woods
“Naruto everything Mizuki Said was a Lie. Give me the scroll hurry he’s coming after you to take it away,” Iruka said.
Naruto replied with a savage right hook to the Solo plexus.
“It can’t be how did you know Naruto. How did you know,” with a poof revealing Mizuki From his Henge. ”That it was really me and not Iruka.”
With a two poof”Because I’m Iruka” said the former Naruto leaning against a tree revealing his “scroll” was a log.
“You’re a Fool. Why are you protecting that freak. He’s the one that killed your family,” Mizuki taunted.
“I don’t care what you say you’re not getting your hands on that scroll,” Iruka refuted.
“As if you could stop me. don’t you get it Naruto is just like me.” Mizuki said
“How’s that?” Iruka questioned
“He wants the scroll for his own power and his own vengeance. That’s how beasts are. He’ll pour all his rage into the scroll and destroy everything,” Mizuki explained
“Your right,” Iruka said simply
‘So it’s true Iruka sensei never believed in me. He thinks I’m some sort of beast, some kinda freak’ Naruto thought.
That is how beasts are. But that’s not who Naruto is. He’s one of a kind. He’s nothing like that Naruto is one of a kind works hard puts his whole heart into it. Sure he messes up some time and everyone jumps on him. But his suffering only makes him stronger. That’s what separates him from being a beast. He’s not the Kyuubi. He’s Naruto Uzumaki of the village hidden in the leaves,” Iruka Declared Proudly.
“You really believe that drivel. Iruka I was gonna save you for later but I’ve changed my mind. You’re finished,” he said throwing his final shuriken at Iruka.
‘So this is how it ends’ thought Iruka resignedly. At the moment he was going to release the shuriken Naruto kneed him in the gut.
“Not bad for a little punk,” taunted Mizuki.
“If you ever lay a hand on my Sensei again I’ll KILL YOU!” said Naruto furiously.
“Such big words I can completely destroy you with one move,” boasted Mizuki.
“Take your best shot fool. I give it back to you 1000 fold,” Naruto calmly replied.
“Lets see what you can do Kyuubi,” Mizuki threw back
“Shadow Clone Jutsu,” Naruto exclaimed 500 clones poofing into existence.
‘Those aren’t just illusions those are solid clones. He’s mastered a S rank Jutsu in less than 30 minutes. I’m starting to believe he really can surpass all the Hokage who have come before him.’ Iruka thought.
“W-whats going on here?” Mizuki confusedly asked
“If you’re not coming then were going to go to you,” 500 voices said in Unison
Naruto proceeds to beat the shit out of Mizuki for around 20 minutes.
“Oops Sensei I seem to have over done it a bit,” said Naruto ruefully. “You
Ok Iruka Sensei?”
“Yea I’m fine,” wheezed Iruka. ”Naruto come here for a minute I have something I want to give you…”
-------------------------Scene Break No Jutsu-----------------------------------------
“What do you mean no one can find Naruto? He’s not even a Genin how can he be hiding from every high class ninja in this village. We have to do something to smoke him out,” Said one of the Jonin looking for Naruto.
“There is no longer any need to find Naruto Uzumaki or the scroll he was carrying. They are both safe you may stand down and go home,” Said Lord Third looking tired.”I am also headed to my bed.”
----------------------------Scene Break No Jutsu---------------------------------------
“Can I open my eyes now Sensei?” Naruto asked impatiently.
“Ok you can now,” Iruka said.
Naruto opened his eyes and saw that Iruka no longer had his headband on.
“Congratulations Naruto you pass. As a special treat tonight I’ll take you out for all you can eat ramen after I get out of the hospital,” Iruka told him smiling.
“Thank you Sensei,” Naruto replied with stars in his eyes.”Let’s get you to the hospital.”
-----------------------------------Scene Break no Jutsu---------------------------------------“Do you think it will hold?” Naruto’s mother asked.
“Yes but it’s only a temporary solution we have less than 5 years before it fails entirely,” replied Lord Fourth thoughtfully.”I just hope we get our chance. I never imagined how much things could change in just a few short years.”
--------------------------------Scene Break no Jutsu x2-------------------------------------
“Lord Orochimaru it seems Mizuki has failed us,” stated Kabuto calmly.
“It is of no consequence he will be far more valuable to us in his current position. I only gave him a 17% chance of success. And I feel with his limited talents that that might have been overestimating his chance of success. He will now proceed on with his true mission. The Plan is closer to fruition than ever,” Stated Orochimaru.
A/N whew got that monster out of the way and with that our scene is set the player know their roles. The curtain is about to rise on the story of one knuckle head ninja but what is going on there is more yet to be revealed so stay tuned for our next exciting smut filled episode.
Sign up to rate and review this story