Categories > Games > Undertale > Undertale One-Shots

Tsundere~ (Underswap! Papyrus x Tina [Oc])

by Rawr385 0 reviews

Papyrus always described Tina as a tsundere. And he often got slapped for it. No matter, it just further proved his point. But, he'll simply test that, juuust to be sure.~

Category: Undertale - Rating: G - Genres: Erotica,Humor - Warnings: [!!] [X] - Published: 2017-10-03 - Updated: 2017-10-03 - 857 words

0Unrated
Tina's POV
Tina was lying down on Papyrus' bed. She spared Toriel a long time ago, somehow. After she felt an extreme burst of DETERMINATION, the button simply.............appeared. Tina was too grateful to wonder why.
She SAVED Frisk and Monster Kid a few weeks ago, and now they rested in peace. It was odd, not having the kid roam through her files and files of secrets. At least she kept them secrets.
Especially the ones about Papyrus.
Sans, yeah, he's a fucking adorable muffin, Gaster was fucking Dadster for life, but Papyrus was.............something else, in her opinion.
Speaking of the three skeletons, Gaster went up to Hotland to meet with Undyne about Sciencey shit, Sans was having a sleepover at Alphys' house while Papyrus was on the couch, being lazy again.
She wasn't surprised.
Tina, Gaster, and Sans did most of the work, anyways.
Tina scrolled through her phone as Papyrus walked in, who was trying to get AD under control. Tina snickered at this. "Not now, buddy. When I come back, alright?" Papyrus grinned, causing AD to whine, yet go downstairs. Papyrus closed and locked the door, sitting next to Tina.
Tina scoffed. Sure, she loved him, but she won't stand for Pap's bullshit. "Sup, T." Tina simply waved. Papyrus got out his honey bottle, drank it, then started to turn human. His white hair stuck out as bothe his black eyes stood out. He had on the same outfit, blah blah blah. Tina thought it was kinda cute, but she would Never admit it out loud. His eyes went to hers.
"May I help you?" She growled, her voice sounding more annoyed than she intended. Papyrus snickered.
"What cups are those?"
Tina flushed red, slapping him. "BITCH-" Papyrus said a silent 'worth it' before going back to normal. Tina growled even more. Papyrus simply smirked. He snapped his fingers, causing her SOUL to turn blue. Her SOUL whined. It was like a buddy that was exactly like her, that never left her side. It had OTPs, ships, emotions, everything. Papyrus got on top of her. "Lets get straight to the point." He said huskfully, apparently extremely straightforward and to-the-point about this. He suddenly kissed her, causing her muscles to tense up, but her SOUL to relax. Tina didn't kiss back, as much as she wanted to. He pulled away for a bit. "Th-The hell?" Papyrus looked at her, smirking.
He got off, walking away. "Expect to see me some time soon." He smirked, walking off and closing the door.
"The hell?"
—————————————
Ah, nothing a good shower can't fix!
Tina's clothes were in a pile, ready to be put in the hamper. Tina stared ih the Skele-bro's mirror. G-cup breasts, slightly slim. That was her upper half. She sighed, then took a step in the shower, and she instantly relaxed.
The warm water ran down her body, as if she was in heaven. The clear liquid was sprayed through her hair as she combed it with her fingers. The woman smiled.
A whistle came from the curtain.
SLAP!
Papyrus muttered another 'Worth It' as he stepped in. Tine tried to hide herself, but was pushed to the wall, hands cuffed by stronger ones. She growled, but held back a moan when he nipped at her neck. "B-Ba-" She bit her lip as her became more merciless, sucking at it and biting. Tina let a moan escape.
Papyrus put a hand off of her left one, pausing. She kept it there as Papyrus smirked.
"I knew you loved me."
Tina's face grew red. "Sh-Shut up." Papyrus traced her curves, then caressed her breast. "Uh, why do you have your clothes?" Tina asked. Papyrus simply shrugged. He took off his hoodie and threw it outside of the bathtub, revealing a sixpack.
Somehow.
Was it Tina, or did it feel like they teleported to Hotland?
Papyrus rubbed her left nipple, causing several moans to erupt from her vocal cords. He sucked onto the right, making Tina moan louder. She held onto his hair. He went further down, trailing kisses along her stomach until he came to her wet womanhood.
"Enjoying ourselves, now are we?~" Tina looked the opposite directions. "Wh-Why the shower, of all places?" Tina avoided the subject. "Couldn't wait to see your body." Tina's face flushed red. She felt his slick, long orange tongue inside of her, causing her to squirm. Papyrus gripped onter her hips to stop them from bucking.
Papyrus licked her insides, causing Tina to moan louder. Papyrus suddenly stopped. "Get on the ground." Tina sprawled across the floor. Papyrus lifted her legs up over his shoulders, starting to eat her out. Tina gasped, panting. "P-Papyrus!" She moaned out, desprate for him to start to be merciless. She felt extremely hot as his tongue swirled in her. She felt a knot tie into her stomach before he stuck it out, licking his lips. He pulled Tina back into a kiss as they switched spots, fighting for dominance. Papyrus pulled away as he took off his shorts. Tina immediately started rubbing his rock hard member, making small moans escape from his lips.
[Draft]
Sign up to rate and review this story