Categories > Books > Harry Potter > RS- Transforming Harry

Betrothals

by DrT

Harry builds his new persona and moves to formalize his relationships.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Dobby,Dumbledore,Ginny,Harry,Hermione,Luna - Warnings: [!!] [X] - Published: 2017-11-07 - 10261 words - Complete

?Blocked
RS- Transforming Harry
Part III – Betrothals

Harry builds his new persona and moves to formalize his relationships.

Harry never wondered how magicals differed from Muggles. He should have. When it’s discovered Harry has metamorphing abilities, life will be very different. HP/HG/LL/GW, some bisexuality & slash.

The Harry Potter canon and characters are owned by She-Who-Must-Be-Mentioned and many minions. This fic shows what hormonal teens wished they could get away with.

*

Chapter V

Sunday, August 11, 1996

Stella was again the first person awake, a little after 6:00. She used some cleaning charms to clean up where Luna had leaked a bit during the night on the bed, and cleaned herself again in the bathroom, before restoring her cock to its enlarged clit version.

When she came out, dressed to run, she saw Ginny was awake, also dressed to run again, and waiting to use the bathroom. Once they went out the back door, however, Stella stopped Ginny before they started off. "Harry birthday, Gin," Stella said, kissing Ginny deeply.

"Thanks," Ginny said, a little breathlessly, when they stopped.

*

At little after 9:00 am, the four girls piled into the back of the Grangers' Rover and headed out of the camp. "I know I put up a major fuss," Ginny said, "but I have to say it feels odd wearing a full set of clothes again."

"I'm glad you grew to like it here," Emma Granger said. "I'm really glad to get to know you better, Ginny. Hermione has spoken of you, and of course your brother, so often over the years."

"You must mostly mean my brother," Ginny teased.

"Ha, ha," Hermione said. "Those days are over."

Emma shrugged. She did not know about the witches' drive to mate, and so figured Hermione had many years before she had to even think about settling down. She had fallen in love with several boys before finally settling down with Daniel. "Will you be seeing your friend Harry, like you thought you might?"

"I'm sure I'll be in contact with him, but I don't know how much I'll see of him."

"I'm sure we'll see at least a little of him," Ginny said, earning her an elbow from Hermione. The Grangers ignored the by-play.

"When will these mysterious people decide if you or Harry will be attending Hogwarts this autumn?" Dan asked Stella.

"I have no idea," Stella answered. "I've enjoyed staying with you, and I'm having fun. Thank you again for having me." Ginny and Luna echoed the sentiments, although all three had already thanked the Grangers.

"We've enjoyed having all of you stay with us." The Grangers knew Stella was an orphan, and had been told she lived much of her life in and around a secret school in western Canada. "Aren't you worried about this threat of war here?" Emma asked.

"There's something you have to understand about the wizarding world," Stella said. "It's not very big, in terms of population. Especially in Europe and some parts of North America, we mostly hide away in little corners, like the Weasleys, or in secret hidden places like Diagon Alley or Hogsmeade. The same is true in much of the world. But there are a few places where magic is thick on the ground. Did you know," she asked Hermione, "that there are still three large valleys in the Andes where the Inca empire has never fallen?"

"Three?" Hermione asked. "I thought it was one!"

"No, three. There are places tucked away in the western mountains of North America with large wizarding populations. In fact, there's one valley in the Canadian Rockies with a wizarding population larger than the magical community of the British Islands. There are over forty towns, all larger than Hogsmeade, tucked away in the Appalachians and associated mountains, ranging from northern Georgia up through Quebec, Newfoundland, and even into Nova Scotia and Labrador. European wizards visit Muggle North America, and feel superior because it looks like we're even thinner on the ground there than here. They are rarely allowed to visit the large centers of the Old Religion, and neither are most of the other regular magical folk."

She turned to the Grangers. "Your daughter is the smartest witch I've ever met, and in most ways the most talented. Still, some of us have power that outshine her talent in selected areas like a powerful electric light can outshine a set of candles. I have access to such power. Harry Potter is one of those as well, even if he just learned how to access it this summer."

"Those magical communities in North America shy away from the rest of the magical world, just like the British wizarding world shies away from Muggle Britain. They have opened the door to the British magical world, because they are worried that Voldemort will disrupt the boundaries between the magical and Muggle worlds."

Seeing the Grangers understood, Stella continued, "So, on a personal level, I am fairly well-able to defend myself. On another level, right now the Druid communities are active only in sheltering and training Harry Potter, and I'm a small part of that community. If anyone directly harms me, they will join in the fight directly." Stella smiled nastily. "Voldemort wants no part of the greater wizarding world right now, no matter what his rhetoric. I'm fairly safe on all levels."

"If this Harry is powerful, why might he be leaving?" Daniel asked.

"Because he's a target," Stella answered. "There seems to be some prophecy that claims he's the one who will destroy this Dark Lord. I don't know how true that is, but Voldemort believes it, and that makes Harry a prime target."

Emma and Dan exchanged glances. They obviously were not happy about their daughter possibly consorting with Harry Potter. To divert their attention for the moment at least, Stella asked, "Are we going all the way to the Weasleys? I understand that's somewhere in western England."

"No," Daniel answered, "we're dropping you off at Diagon Alley. You're to go straight to Ginny's brothers' store, and floo from there."

"At least we don't have to mess about with our trunks," Ginny said.

"It was nice of your people to arrange to move those," Emma said. In reality, Dobby was taking care of the luggage.

*

"We really do need that box," Ginny said as they moved through the somewhat crowded street.

"Mum said we were to go straight to the twins' shop," Hermione pointed out.

"It might be best if we did just that," Stella said softly. "There are at least nine people following us. One is from the Order, and two are You-Know-Who's followers."

"Since when do you call him that?" Luna asked.

"Since we're in public, where saying the name might call too much attention to us," Stella answered. "Come on." She moved behind the other three and urged them on. They made it into the shop, which was empty at that moment, except for one twin.

"Any problems?" Fred asked. Spying Stella, he added, "Hullo," in what he hoped was his sexiest voice.

While Ginny and Hermione frowned, Stella marched up to him. "We were followed by nine people. One was Hestia Jones, but two were Voldemort's people: Goyle Senior and Marcus Flint."

"You're sure?"

Stella frowned, and then had an interesting idea. "I am. Now, where's your brother?"

"Right here," George said, coming up to the group. "You must be Stella Green?"

"I am. You know Flint, right?"

"Yeah, we played against him for years."

"Do you have time to go two stores down for us?"

"Sure. I'm sure Flint and Goyle will have disappeared. Dumbledore said there have been Death Eaters around all summer, to see if Harry would come around. They likely followed you to see where you went."

"Why would they do that?" Ginny asked.

"Because if you went someplace unusual, like someone's flat, it might be a clue as to where Harry is," Stella pointed out.

"What did you need?" George asked.

"We need a wooden box, at least two and a half feet by two by one, lined with lead, and not more than twice that size," Hermione told him. When the twins frowned, she told them, "I have some Muggle electronics I'll need to shield. They would be ruined at the Burrow in a few days, and in a few hours at Hogwarts." She would be storing the video camera she had purchased, along with the two tapes she had already shot and the four blanks she had left. They had also taken nearly thirty more Polaroids, but those were secreted in their luggage.

Stella pulled out her moneybag and dropped ten Galleons on the counter. "Order it if they don't have one, but we need it before we leave tomorrow."

"Unless it has some fancy carved, it shouldn't take more than five," George pointed out. Fred frowned at Stella and his twin.

"They might charge more, if they have to put it together tonight. Remember, we need it magically neutral inside." Stella smiled at George, who smiled back -- which made Fred frown even more. "Give me a nice selection of Wheezes with anything that's left."

"Right," George said. "I'll see you to the floo, and then run down the street."

"Why can't I see them to the floo while you run errands?" Fred demanded.

At that point, three children came in, talking excitedly about the jokes. "That's why; customers."
Fred grimaced, but went to take care of business, while George escorted them to the floo. "Ginny has to go through first," George said. "The floo is coded to us. Mum will add you to the floo, if she needs to."

"I understand," Stella said. As Ginny turned to floo, Stella said, "You must be George."

"How did you know?" George asked, with a silly grin on his face.

"Oh, I spent most of July training with Harry. Your family, and Hermione, Luna, and some boy called Neville, are about all he talked about, besides Quidditch. From what he told me, I just figured you had to be George, the slightly quieter, more considerate twin, although Harry never put it that way, of course."

George smiled even more, and looked over at Ginny. "We close at Three. We'll see you four at dinner." The four flooed through to the Burrow.

Stella emerged third from the floo. It was strange to be coming to the Burrow and not being hugged by Mrs. Weasley. She greeted Stella politely, however, added Hermione and Luna to the floo wards, and then Luna and Hermione flooed to the Lovegood cottage, promising to return for dinner with Luna's father.

Mrs. Weasley shooed them from the kitchen, and Ginny and Stella made their way to Ginny's room. Their trunks were already there.

"Were you flirting with George?" Ginny asked.

"A little," Stella admitted. "If I know those two, George will be bragging to Fred, and Fred will be doing a slow burn."

"So, it's a joke?"

"Exactly."

"You won't lead George on too much, will you?"

"George and Katie were still an item at the end of term. I know she was writing to him all last spring after the twins escaped, and what's more, George wrote back. I recognized Katie's owl when we were at the shop in July, and it was there again today."

"Oh, I didn't know that," Ginny said.

"No one except for Harry knows it, unless Fred does," Stella told her. "You can let on that you figured it out and told me." She looked around. "It's going to feel odd, being here like this."

"Just be glad Mum hasn't added Harry to the clock," Ginny pointed out.

"If she had, I wouldn't have been allowed to be here," Stella rejoined.

"We'd best go down. Mum will have lunch ready."

"Then can we go flying?"

"I suppose. Mum isn't likely to have chores for us, or rather me." Ginny frowned. "Won't people recognize your broom? I mean, to most people wands are wands, but few non-professionals own Firebolts."

"I'm from America, remember?" Stella said. "I have an American professional racing broom, the Falcon 204, which I really need to try. It might not be quite as fast as the Firebolt, although it should be between the Nimbus 2001 and the Firebolt in speed. It is supposed to be slightly more maneuverable than either."

"That should be fun!"

*

"Ginny! Stella! Get down here right now!"

"What's wrong?" Stella asked Hermione, getting to her with a barrel-role dive that put Hermione's heart in her throat.

"Mrs. Weasley sent us down. It's after Three, and she suggested we all clean-up for an early dinner."

"We laid out everything before we came down," Ginny said. "We won't eat until Six-thirty."

"Alright," Hermione said, doubtfully. At that point, two streaks came into the pasture the Weasleys used for flying. Hermione, Luna, and especially Ginny smiled to see Fred and George try to jostle each other to get closer to Stella.

"We brought your box," Fred told Stella.

"Thank you, Fred, but it's Hermione's box. I just had the cash on me." She turned to George. "Would you two like to play an American flying game, called flag tag?"

"Sure!" the twins chorused.

Stella summonsed a small bag and set down on the ground. "I have twelve sets," she told Hermione and Luna, "if you'd like to play."

"No, thank you," Hermione said.

"We'll enjoy watching, I'm sure," Luna added.

The game was simple. Each player wore a canvas belt, which had four pieces of Velcro. The colored strips of plastic, some two feet long, were attached to the Velcro. When a player lost all four 'flags', they were out. The object was to be both the last person playing and to gather the most flags. Explaining Velcro took the longest.

"It's not all that much fun with just four players," Stella said. "We usually play with a dozen. Last person playing gets points for however many flags they still have, plus what they caught."

"Let's do it!" Fred enthused. His smile faded as Stella helped George fasten the belt around his waist.

"Poor Fred," Hermione said to Luna. "He's really smitten."

"I believe he's distracted more by boobs, rather than legs. George prefers legs. He might be more distracted." Stella was wearing tight shorts and a blue t-shirt advertizing an American Quodpot team.

"No, Fred keeps on trying to get into a position to stare down any gap in the collar."

"That won't do him any good, since she wears those sports bras," Luna commented.

"No, it won't," Hermione agreed.

*

Fred was eliminated quickly, Stella and George each grabbing one of his flags, while Ginny took two. Fred only managed to grab one of Ginny's. George had managed to get one of Stella's, the only one she lost, but lost two each of his own to Stella and Ginny. He also managed to grab one of Ginny's.

Stella won, keeping three of her flags and taking one from Fred and two from both Ginny and George. Fred stomped off when Stella kissed George's cheek.

"Tsk, tsk," Ginny teased, "whatever will Katie say?"

"What?" George said. "Oh . . . err, Stella. . . ."

"Yes, I know you're interested in some girl named Katie. Harry mentioned it, and Ginny here confirmed it. Harry also told me that you two were famous for your pranks, so I thought I'd play one on your brother. I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all," George said, grinning. "Especially since Fred won't believe I'm serious about Katie. How about you?"

Stella showed off the white gold band on her right ring finger. "I have a boyfriend. Sirius. . . ."

"Sirius?" George asked, involuntarily flinching.

"Sirius Sergius, my boy friend. No offence, but he's about six foot six and weighs something like two hundred and seventy pounds, although he's your age."

"What's he look like?" Ginny asked. "You've never really said?"

"Long medium blonde hair, eyes the same color as mine, and large muscles everywhere," Stella said.

"Everywhere?" Luna asked, as she and Hermione approached.

"Oh, yes," Stella affirmed. "So, I'm not hitting on you, George."

"Don't tell anyone," George said, "except Harry, if you see him, but Katie and I hope to announce our engagement by Christmas, if not before."

"Good luck," the girls all wished him. The group walked back to the Burrow.

Fred scowled and left the kitchen as George came in with Stella hanging on one arm and Hermione on the other, with Luna and their sister tagging behind. The girls went up to Ginny's room to get cleaned up and changed, while George avoided his brother by staying in the kitchen.

All the Weasleys except for Ron and Charlie were there. Percy and his wife Penny (who announced that she had just found out she was pregnant) were there, as were Bill and Fleur, who announced their wedding date (in France, just after New Year's). It was clear to the girls that George had to struggle not to announce his own plans.

Percy had tried to be condescending to Stella, but was clearly out-snooted by her. Stella scored many points with Arthur Weasley by giving him a set of adaptor plugs, each labeled with the country they would adapt British plugs to, although the other Weasleys rolled their eyes at the explanations Stella and Hermione had to give on why such plugs were necessary.

After dinner, Ginny got to open her presents. Percy had given her his own O.W.L. study guides. Ginny thanked him, and mentioned that Hermione had photocopied all her personal study notes and given her and Luna copies. Bill and Fleur had bought her a designer French robe, as the Hogwarts letter had mentioned there would be four informal dances that year. Charlie had sent money for another robe to be purchased at Gladrags in Hogsmeade, and the Weasleys had bought their daughter two used robes in Diagon Alley.

Ron had sent a Flying Camp t-shirt from America, and Ginny had insisted that the broom Harry had bought her in July be counted as his birthday present. Hermione had given Ginny bottles of her favorite nail polish, and Luna had made Ginny a bracelet from pretty stones they had found around the camp. Mr. Lovegood had given her a six month subscription to The Quibbler.

At that point, Stella spoke up. "Ginny said I wasn't to buy any presents, but Harry sent some things and said I should give them out when Ginny, Hermione, and Luna are together. This seems to be the right time." She stood and walked into the house (they had been eating outside). When she returned, everyone was a bit startled to see Stella had changed into a light robe and was wearing a cloak.

"I have been asked to stand Proxy for Harry James Potter," she announced formally. "Although raised in the Muggle world, Harry James Potter wishes to be known as a wizard, and to make his intentions known to our world. Under these conditions, it would be most proper for him to speak through another." Everyone's eyes went wide, sensing to some degree what was about to happen. This ritual was not strictly necessary, and common in Britain only amongst older, upper class, Pure Blood Families.

"Harry James Potter is not just a wizard, but the heir to two great British wizarding families, one by blood and one by inheritance. He found out late, just this past summer, what was expected of a person in such a situation. He was charged with finding a partner or partners, appropriate to his station as heir to these families, and as a wizard of fame in his own right."

Seeing only some grimaces on the part of the older Weasleys, Stella went on, "He has never sought out fame. He was shocked to learn what was expected of him in this life, especially in this regard. There were only three witches he could imagine wanting to spend his life with. He has therefore asked me to request from those witches, all at or over the minimum age of fifteen, the Rite of Consideration, even though it is slightly more common for the witch to consider more than one wizard, rather than the wizard consider more than one witch." It was, of course, most common for the Rite to be used as a Pre-engagement ceremony between just one witch and one wizard.

As the senior male present, Arthur Weasley asked, "What are the terms he seeks, and from whom does he seek them?"

"He seeks Consideration from Ginevra Molly Weasley, Hermione Jane Granger, and Luna Lana Lovegood, for a period of at least one year, unless both he and any of the three witches agree to dissolve the Consideration. It may be renewed by the mutual agreement of any of the parties one year from today. During that time, he will seek bonding with no other, and asks for the same Consideration from them, unless both he and the witch agree to change the terms. Should they accept, he asks that they take and wear a symbol of this agreement." Stella held out three ring boxes. "These are identical to the symbol of Consideration I already wear. Should any of the women accept, Harry James Potter will also wear such a ring. In addition, he does not seek any dowry, and will pay a bride price of a quarter of a million Galleons to each."

The group gasped a bit at that. The bride price was money the groom put up for the bride to use as she saw fit. The dowry was money the bride's family put up for investment. The wife would get the principal back should the couple separate. The husband could either use the interest or allow it to build up. The fact that Stella mentioned this now meant that Harry was very serious about his intentions.

"I find the request an honorable one, if slightly unusual," Arthur said. His agreement, beyond that, was not needed at this time. He turned to Hermione, who, as the oldest, needed to be asked first. "What say you, Hermione Jane Granger?"

Hermione could say no, refuse to respond (also a rejection), negotiate, or agree. She stood and went over to Stella. Since Stella was Harry's Proxy, she addressed Harry through her. "Harry James Potter, do you desire me, or are you just dealing with your situation?"

Speaking for Harry (as far as all but Hermione, Ginny, and Luna knew), Stella said, "You are my best friend. I know that I love you as a friend, and I seek to learn if we can love as bondmates."

"Then I accept the ring. I shall seek no other bondmate, in any form or by any ritual, over the next year."

"Nor shall I seek any other, but from those in this group who agree," Stella said. "Do you accept the Protection of the House of Potter?" This was optional. On the one hand, it might draw even more attention to Hermione's position as a potential partner of Harry's. On the other hand, it increased what Harry, or his Proxy, could legally do to protect Hermione.

"I accept it," Hermione said. Stella placed the ring on Hermione's right ring finger (where it meant Consideration; it became a Promise Ring on the left hand, an engagement ring if it had a stone). They kissed very lightly on the lips, and Hermione stood to Stella's right.

"What say you, Luna Lana Lovegood?"

Luna came over and stood before Stella. "I accept the ring. I shall seek no other bondmate, in any form or by any ritual, over the next year."

"Nor shall I seek any other, but from those in this group who agree," Stella said. "Do you accept the Protection of the House of Potter?"

"I accept it," Luna said. She and Stella kissed lightly after Stella had placed the ring on her finger. Luna moved off to Stella's left side.

"What say you, Ginevra Molly Weasley?"

"Does Harry . . . do you really want me, or are you asking me because I have always made such a nuisance of myself, and because you feel you owe it to my family? Or because I owe you a life debt?"

"I doubt if you have been considered a nuisance since your First year," Stella said honestly, which made Ginny grimace for a second. "Harry . . . I would never ask anyone I would not want to spend my life with. Muggles often think, at our age, that the people they casually date might end up being the love of their lives. We know it is likely true. That makes everything a bit more serious. The person for whom I am the Proxy cares for you, for all three of you. He hopes to be with you, at least as a friend, for all your lives. He hopes he can find the love he has lacked all his life with you, just as he has found acceptance and friendship. At this point, he can ask no more, and I can promise no more for him. He has chosen you because you are you, not because he loves your family, because he is best mates with your brother, or because you owe him your life."

Ginny thought a moment, and then said, "Then I accept the ring. I shall formally seek no other bondmate, in any form or by any ritual, over the next year." The change in the formula gave Ginny more freedom than the other two girls.

"Nor shall I seek any other, but from those in this group who agree," Stella said. "Do you accept the Protection of the House of Potter?"

"I accept it," Ginny said, this time with no doubts or hesitations. She and Stella kissed lightly after Stella had placed the ring on her finger. She went to stand next to Hermione.

"Let this be known," Stella proclaimed, "Harry James Potter will Consider no other."

"And neither shall I," the three girls stated.

*

"Somehow," Ginny said that night, "I believe Hermione knew what was going to happen."

"She knew about the rings, of course, just like you did," Stella answered. "She didn't know about the Ritual. Remus had suggested it a few weeks ago."

"H'mmm."

"I thought for a minute you were going to say 'no'," Stella said, hesitatingly.

"I wasn't certain," Ginny said. "I'm not sure how far I'm interested in going, either."

Stella, now nude, approached Ginny, who was wearing a light pair of purple pajama bottoms and a green top. "Would you be interested in cuddling?"

"Oh, yes, and some serious snogging, too."

"Would you be too shy for me to taste you?"

Ginny hesitated. Both Luna and Hermione had shyly acknowledged how talented Stella's tongue was. "Maybe not," she said. "I just don't know if I can return the favor yet."

"Would you want to touch me?" Stella asked.

"Maybe," Ginny said. "I just wish you could be Harry while I did it."

"Maybe we can wherever we're going," Stella said.

"Let's just cuddle and snog tonight," Ginny said.

"It's still your birthday," Stella said. "How could I not agree to almost anything? Especially something as nice as that?"

"It is my birthday, isn't it?"

"It is."

"Could you, would you touch me, then, as we kiss and cuddle, until I spasm?"

Stella smiled. "Of course. Kiss me, and think of Harry."

And so they did, until Ginny quietly moaned into Stella's mouth, as Stella fingers played with Ginny's labia and clit. Ginny's eyes widened when Stella licked off her fingers. "Delicious," was all Stella said, before kissing Ginny deeply, before they both fell asleep.

*

Monday, August 12, 1996

When Ginny and Stella came back from their run, they found Professor Dumbledore waiting for them, along with Luna and Hermione. "Go ahead and clean up," Dumbledore told them.

"I'll wait breakfast," Molly added as she finished breakfast.

To 'save time,' Ginny and Stella took a quick shower together. "I was a little worried," Stella said as she washed Ginny's back.

"About what?"

"That you might be getting shy on me."

Ginny turned and kissed Stella quickly-but-deeply. "If the Headmaster wasn't down stairs, I'd show you how not-shy I can be."

"Maybe later, then."

"We'll see."

*

When Stella and Ginny came to the table, they were a bit surprised to see Mrs. Weasley was no longer there. "I need to speak with you, especially 'Stella', privately," Dumbledore said, waving a privacy ward into place. "Eat, you'll be leaving soon."

"First of all, I am pleased that you four have decided to consider bondings. I hope that I have not put undue pressure on any of you. Now, you will be going to an island in the Adriatic. It is nicely private, and is well-warded against both magical and Muggle intrusion. Harry's elf will be there. . . ."

"Harry has an elf?" Hermione demanded.

"Yes, although Dobby will be working for payment," Dumbledore said. "Dobby will help protect the island as well doing his housekeeping chores. A group of wizards will be on a nearby island, and if they are summoned, they will have access to the island. If the wards are breached in any way, they will also have access and I will be notified. In addition, you four, especially Harry, are quite capable of defending yourselves."

"While I am like this, I am Stella," she stated firmly.

"I see. You four have done brilliantly in keeping that disguise working, I must say. In any event, you may all use magic on the island, and I hope Harry and Stella will be coaching the three of you in dueling."

Dumbledore thought about how he should phrase the next points. "As for Harry and Stella, I expect Stella to be present every night. Harry should be present for no more than about four hours a day. At this point in time, I do not know which will be attending Hogwarts, but one or the other will be."

"Now, I hope you three and Harry will really get to know each other."

"Why are you pushing Harry into forming a relationship, sir?" Luna asked.

"Quite honestly, because Harry has been chosen by fate to face down Voldemort. Harry has great powers, but has often had a difficult time accessing them, especially when he is first learning them. His metamorphmagus abilities are a case in point. In all my life, I have known perhaps three dozen people with any real talent in this area, and only Mrs. Lupin's abilities exceed Harry's, and none developed them to this extent this late." The group understood his point.

Dumbledore knew how he had to continue. "I understand now that I made an error in leaving Harry with the Dursleys. If I had known how . . . spiteful they would act towards him, I would not have, or at least either would have tried to correct their behavior or else moved him once it because safe enough to do so. Their treatment resulted in Harry's magic being inhibited. I believe love will free Harry's magic. You three, even if you do not fall in love with him, will treat Harry with genuine affection at the very least."

"And if more than one of us fall in love with Harry, and he with more than one of us?" Hermione asked. "Polyamory and polygamy may be legal in the wizarding world, but neither is common."

"True, but Harry has been accepted as a Warrior in the Old Beliefs. Group marriages are much more common among those North American communities than here. I am not saying that such an outcome would be easy to work with, but it is at least possible."

"When has anything in Harry's life been easy," Stella asked, bitterly.

"Has nothing been?"

Stella sighed. "A few things. A very few things."

"Would you be willing to continue as Stella over the next year? And if so, are there any conditions?" Dumbledore asked.

"This is likely to come out at some point, so since I'm going to be embarrassed no matter what, why not?" Stella answered. She frowned. "How many people know now?"

"Besides yourself and your three friends here, only the Lupins, Madam Pomfrey, and myself know in Britain," Dumbledore answered. "Sixteen people amongst the North American Druids know, and that's who are near you in the Adriatic."

"Fine. If I go to Hogwarts as a Druid Warrior, I shall act as one. I will try out for the Gryffindor Quidditch team. I will need some place where Harry can come out for short periods every day, and the staff will need to know that I am not to be harassed about being there out of curfew, nor these three for being there, either."

"Not overnight," Dumbledore said firmly.

"Alright," Stella agreed. "We can discuss this more if you decide this has to be done. Where do I go for the last week before school?"

"If you are Harry then you will go back to Grimmauld Place with the Lupins. If you are Stella, that is up to you. See how things work out between the four of you before deciding that."

"Alright," Stella agreed. She turned to the other three. "Anything?" They shook there heads.

"Then we at least have a tentative deal."

*

Chapter VI

12 August

Dear Ron

Thanks for your letters about camp. There are certainly times when I wish I was with you!

There is a piece of news I need to pass on to you. Dumbledore has been pressing me to form a relationship. Apparently, after messing up with Cho so badly last spring, he doesn't trust me to do this on my own. He wanted me to do at least one Rite of Consideration before school starts. I won't say there weren't any other witches I could consider, but as you know, this is more serious than simple dating (why didn't you ever tell me about it? It was really a big shock to learn all this. I know, you're probably thinking 'that's usual for you, Harry -- always clueless'!). Any way, under these conditions, there were only three girls I could consider (or is that Consider?) Hermione, Luna, and Ginny. I hope neither Hermione or Ginny's being on the list bothers you. To my surprise, all three are willing to Consider me as well.

I still don't know if I'll be in Britain or North America in the autumn. We can pass messages through the girls if we need to, as I've been told Dumbledore has arranged for me to spend face time with them if I'm still away. By-the-way, I've seen the girl I might be swapping with fly. She's good! So at least you won't be short a Seeker.

I wish I could tell you more, but I'm not allowed.

your friend
Harry

*

"Wow, it's a good thing we've been tanning for two weeks," Ginny said. "The sun is bright here!"

"So it is," came a strange voice. The three girls swirled around, trying to pull their wands. Stella, however, exclaimed, "Siân!"

"Who is this?" Hermione demanded. The woman seemed fairly young; a tall, athletic, attractive brunette.

"This is Siân Madfall, one of Harry's primary tutors last month, and a priestess of the Faith. Siân, these are Hermione, Luna, and Ginny." Stella turned to the priestess. "I thought Dumbledore said that no one could come in here, other than us."

"You know we have magic that Dumbledore does not know, Harry." Seeing the frown, she amended, "I mean Stella. If you four are interested, I would come every day at this time, that is Ten in the morning local clock time, and see if any of you are likely candidates to become animagi."

Luna and Ginny looked interested, but Hermione asked, "That's fine for the three of us, but I thought metamorphmagi could not become animagi."

Siân shrugged. "We don't know of any who have succeeded, but as you all know, Harry Potter tends to stretch the limits of magic. We do know that trying will not damage his metamorph abilities."

"How can we learn anything in two weeks?" Stella asked. "It took the Marauders almost three years to teach themselves."

Harry had mentioned the Marauders to his tutors, and they had all met Lupin. "That's why -- they had to teach themselves. They had to research the spells and potions, including, one would hope, all the safety procedures. I know all that and we can move quickly. Now I must warn you," she added, "to learn this quickly, the exercises must be done in the nude at first. If you are successful, you can quickly learn to absorb your clothes into your form, but doing the exercises nude will cut a few days off the training time."

She turned to Stella. "Harry will have to be himself, at least at first."

"Oh . . . alright," Stella said.

"First, let's give you a quick tour of the island, and we'll finish at the exercise area."

*

The island was indeed a fairly small one, part of a series of islands (the nearest ones of any size were at least three hundred yards away). It was roughly somewhere between being triangular and oval, some hundred and eighty yards by four hundred and twenty yards by two hundred and forty yards, rising to a wooded hillock some sixty feet high just off-center. There was a short dock in front of a small bungalow on the shortest side of the island, which also featured a pebbled beach (the rest of the island was mostly rougher near the sea). Dobby would be bringing in all the food and water, although there was plumbing.

The exercise area was on the opposite side of the small hill from the bungalow. There were thirty yards of dense trees between the edge of the grassy area and the shore, effectively blocking the view.

The group disrobed, and Stella turned slightly away to transform. From the back, they could mostly see the radical transformation of the hair, although the back grew more muscular, the buttocks changed shape, and the hips changed position slightly.

"Whoa," Harry said, a little dizzy. "It feels odd to be myself." He nervously turned around.

The three girls were mostly surprised by the tiny new lightening shaped scar on his chest. Harry explained where it came from, and that it was hidden under Stella's breast.

Siân held out four of eight vials. "Drink these potions, and your reaction will tell me if you have the basic ability; that is, if your magic will accept this type of transformation. Now, if you can't, don't feel bad. Only about twenty percent of us can do it, and two-thirds of those who can are an insect or other invertebrate, or a fish."

All four wrinkled their noses at the smell, and swallowed the first potion. "How long do we have to wait?" Ginny asked.

"You're changing now," Siân pointed out. Looking at each other, all four to changing colors. Luna and Ginny's skin were turning blue and Hermione green. Harry was turning bright violet.

"What do these mean?" Hermione asked.

"Any color other than red is fine in theory," Siân replied. "Yellows usually mean a water-breathing animal, however. Orange means an invertebrate. Green usually means a bird and blue some sort of mammal."

"And what does purple mean?" Harry asked in a long-suffering voice.

"I don't know," Siân admitted. "Indigo means you can make two transformations. No one has ever turned violet before, that I know of."

"That figures," Harry lamented.

"Could it be a magical animal?" Luna suggested.

"I don't think so. I believe those are included with the other colors, although there have been only a handful of magical animagi ever recorded."

"Could it mean more than two?" Ginny asked.

"There have only been three double transformations on record and never more than that, but again, I just don't know."

"Could it just mean he's a metamorphmagi?" Hermione asked as Siân set up a long mirror so they could observe themselves transformed.

"No," she answered. "We really have tested this. Anyway, take the second potion one at a time. That will reveal your form. You'll keep the form for about half a minute. I'll be back in two days, and you can tell me then if you want to go through the rituals and potions that will enable you to make the transitions."

"I've always wanted to do this," Hermione said, "so I guess I should go first." She swallowed the potion. For a few seconds, nothing happened, and then with a 'pop', Hermione turned into a very large raven.

Hermione hopped around to face the mirror Siân had brought, flapping her wings. She cocked her head to the side. "Nevermore," she squawked. Siân understood the reference, and laughed.
Hermione popped back shortly thereafter. Ginny walked over to next to the mirror, and drank the vial. With a pop, she turned into a fox.

Ginny yipped twice and ran a round in a circle until she popped back. "That was so . . . cool!" she yelled.

"I take it you both approve," Siân said.

"I had hoped for something like a cat," Hermione answered. "Birds are difficult to learn, and you have to keep in practice to fly."

"You've done your research," Siân said approvingly.

Harry and Ginny laughed. "What?" their tutor asked.

"I've known Hermione for almost five full years," Harry retorted. "I'm sure she must have fallen short in her research at some point, but I certainly can't think of when it could have been."

Luna coughed, although it sounded a bit like she had said, "Snorkacks."

"Your turn," Hermione said to Luna, glaring slightly.

Luna sighed and took up her vial. She sighed again and knocked it back. With a pop, Luna turned into a large fruit bat. She did not appear pleased, either before or after she had turned back. "It's not terribly practical," she complained.

"You never know," Siân replied.

"What's your form?" Harry asked.

Siân turned into a swan, and popped back. Then she picked up the last vial and handed it to Harry. "Let's see what violet means," she said.

Harry shrugged and swallowed.

The women leapt back, as Harry had turned into an eighteen-foot Great White Shark, thrashing around while gasping for oxygen. Before they could do anything, the shark disappeared.

"Where'd he go?" Ginny screamed.

"Look!" Hermione called, "he's . . . he's a dung beetle?"

"So he is," Luna agreed.

Suddenly, Harry transformed into a nine foot King Cobra. "Stand back!" Siân called out. "He's confused and poisonous!" At that point, Harry turned into a Golden Eagle. He shook his head and spread his wings. Within a few seconds, he transformed into a large brown bear. Then, completing their surprise, Harry transformed into a Manticore. He had his own head, but of course had the body of a lion and a scorpion's tail. "What the hell am I now?" he asked, before turning back into himself.

"What happened?" Harry asked, sitting on the ground and looking about in confusion.

"You apparently have six shapes," Siân said in awe. "A shark, a dung beetle, a cobra, an eagle, a bear, and a manticore."

"No wonder every muscle I have hurts, not to mention my lungs!"

"Sorry about that," Siân said. "We'll have to do you near the water, so that if you transform into the shark, you can breathe."

"What do we do next?" Hermione asked eagerly.

"Rest," Siân said. "You, Luna, and even Harry should probably start doing upper body exercises. You'll need that to have any stamina when you fly." She thought a moment. "I was coming back in two days. I might still. However, I have to admit I'm a bit overwhelmed by you, Harry. I'll have to consult with some of the Elders about all this. So, if I'm not back in two days, I should be back in three." She reached over and picked up her light robe and sandals. "I'll be going now. See you four in two or three days."

The four teens said their goodbyes, and Siân disapparated.

"What should we do now?" Harry said tiredly, still sitting.

"Here we are, naked on what can almost pass for a deserted tropical island, and you ask what we can do?" Hermione demanded, one eyebrow raised.

"Good idea," Luna said. "Would you be willing to give us, or at least me, a practical demonstration in fellatio? I enjoyed having Harry up my bum, but I'd like to learn. The taste I had of him was quite nice."

"Are you two serious?" Harry and Ginny demanded.

"Why are you so shy?" Hermione asked Ginny.

"I don't know," she answered. "Maybe I'm worried. You and Harry are so close, and Luna, you are so . . . uninhibited. . . . What chance do I really have with you, Harry?"

"I have to admit, I'm still somewhat overwhelmed by all this," Harry admitted. "I mean, I have feelings for all three of you. I do know I'm not going to ask you to do anything you don't want to do."

"Of course you're not," Hermione said. She turned to Ginny. "Tell me honestly. Do you think, at some point, you may wish to properly suck Harry's or some other boy's cock?"

Ginny hesitated, but finally admitted, "Maybe. . . . Well, probably."

"Then at least stay and watch. Harry, lie back down."

Harry warily did as he was told. He jumped slightly as Hermione lightly gripped the base of his penis with her right thumb and forefinger. "Harry," she asked, "you seem a tad longer than you were with me the other night."

"Really?" Luna commented. "He seemed a bit longer, and thicker, when he was inside me."

"Can you change the size of your dick without changing anything else?" Hermione asked.

"Yes," Harry said. "That's the real me right now. When I play Quidditch, I sort of shrink things." He concentrated, and his testicles shrunk to less than a third of their normal size, while his now-erect penis shrank to less than half its normal thickness and to just under two inches in length. Then Harry reversed the process. Although his scrotum did not get much larger than usual, his cock grew to over eighteen inches, and more than three times as thick as usual. The girls had contained their giggles at the shrinkage, but could not control their shocked laughter when Harry reached maximum.

"Now THAT is a magic wand," Luna said.

"I think you should just use your . . . normal penis," Hermione said, swallowing nervously.

To the relief of all three teens, Harry's penis went back down to just over seven inches.

Hermione positioned Ginny next to Harry's left shoulder and Luna next to his left thigh. This gave her Harry's right side to work from (since Harry 'dressed right').

He was a little soft from all the stretching, but having three pairs of pretty eyes on him, not to mention Hermione's fingers, soon put Harry back on track.

Hermione licked her lips nervously. Despite her bravado, she was nervous at performing in front of her two friends. Still, she was competitive, and that, to her, meant leading and instructing whenever possible.

Hermione reached back to her pile of clothes and quickly stripped a set of laces from her shoe, which she used to tie back her long bushy hair. "I love your hair," Harry said, "all of you."

"Why?" Luna asked.

"I don't know why, but I really like long hair," Harry said.

"Oh. . . ." Ginny said, disappointed.

"I can understand why you cut yours a little on the short side," Harry said, "but I really wouldn't like it any shorter."

"Then I'll grow mine even longer," Hermione said softly as she knelt down next to Harry. Without further talk, she leaned over and licked around the top of Harry's crown. Harry shut his eyes, shuddered, and involuntarily moved his hips slightly in Hermione's direction.

Hermione moved slowly. She was in no hurry for Harry to ejaculate. She alternated, with random timing, licking around the crown, sucking Harry from one to two inches into her mouth for several thrusts, licking around the stalk of his cock, and going back to pistoning him in and out, before starting over again.

By keeping most of her contact light, Hermione had Harry excited, but nowhere close to orgasm. After nearly five minutes, Hermione sat up while now slowly jacking off the base of Harry's cock. She offered the tip to Ginny, who hesitated, bit her upper lip, and then shook her head.
Hermione turned to Luna. Luna looked at Hermione nervously, but then leaned over and started flicking her very long tongue up and down the underside of Harry's cock. After a few seconds of this, Luna's tongue seemed to curl partway around Harry's crown, and she sucked him into her mouth.

Harry moaned in delight as Luna's head bobbed up and down. As her enthusiasm grew, Hermione asked Ginny softly, "Are you sure?"

Ginny hesitated, and while she did, Harry let out a groan. As he shot into Luna's mouth, she choked slightly and backed away. Hermione leaned over and took most of the rest of Harry's load.

When Harry started to soften, Hermione let his cock pull out of her mouth. Her tongue scooped up part of the semen that had landed on Harry's belly when Luna had pulled back. It stayed beaded on the tip of Hermione's tongue as she sat up, leaned over Harry, and offered her tongue to Ginny.

Ginny stopped chewing on her lip, hesitated, and then leaned forward in little jerks. She kissed Hermione, who shared her taste of Harry with Ginny. When Hermione leaned back, Luna licked up the rest of the spatters on Harry, and shared them with Ginny as well.

"That wasn't bad at all," Ginny admitted.

Hermione picked up Harry's now nearly-limp dick and milked a thick drop to the tip. "Go ahead," Hermione encouraged her friend.

Ginny looked at Luna, who nodded. She shyly looked at Harry, who said, "Please?" With that, Ginny leaned down and took the soft head of Harry's cock into her mouth, licking it clean. She leaned back and smiled.

Harry pulled Ginny down into a kiss, and after she sat back, Harry sat up and kissed Luna and Hermione as well. "That was beautiful," Harry said. "Thank you, all three of you."

"You know," Luna said practically, "it must be lunch time by now, and that appetizer made me hungry. Let's go investigate the cottage."

*

The quartet walked naked to the bungalow. For their purposes, it was small, but adequate. Going in via the back door, they found to the right a kitchen of about 15 x 15 feet. It had what looked like a wooden cook stove (although the stove top could actually be made to work by magic, only the oven had to use wood or charcoal) and a large icebox (and of course the ice was kept frozen by magic). There was a fair amount of cupboard space, a sink, and a kitchen table up against the far wall, with four chairs.

To the left of the back door was a 12 x 15 room that served in part as a pantry and in part to hold a large cistern filled with water. There were plenty of dry and tinned goods on hand.
In front of these two rooms was the large (21 x 15) foot parlor, complete with a large stone fireplace. Beyond that, through the front door, was a large (24 x 12) screened in porch, with a table to eat at as well as comfortable chairs.

The L-shaped corridor was empty. There were also two bedrooms set behind the pantry and parlor (15 x 15 and 15 x 24), with a small room from a toilet and sink in between. They had seen there was an outdoor shower set against the outside wall of the pantry. As long as Dobby kept bringing in water, they would be well-set.

The girls voted Harry the small bedroom, while they would store their things in the larger one. Each night, one would spend the night with 'Stella' in the small bedroom, keeping up the current rotation.

"When are you going to turn back?" Ginny asked as they made their way back to the kitchen.

"I want to work out and then tan some after lunch," Harry said. "Then I'll stay Stella until a while before we go to sleep. And yes," he broken in before Hermione could remind him, "I know I sleep as Stella."

"I was just making certain," Hermione retorted. "Oh. . . ."

Dobby had apparently been there, as lunch was laid out. "Dobby!" Harry called out.

Dobby appeared with a slight pop. "Master Harry?"

"Master?" Hermione inquired icily.

"Dobby is wearing clothes and I'm paying him more than Dumbledore did," Harry said. "Dobby, you don't have to call me 'master', you know."

"Dobby works for Master Harry. That is what Dobby should call any employer, no matter if Dobby is free or enslaved."

"Just remember, you may just call me Harry if you want to. You're my friend as well as my employee, after all. And I just wanted you to know, you don't have to hide from us. I mean you'd know . . . when not to intrude, right?"

"Yes, Master Harry." Dobby looked at the four nude teens. "Should Dobby be without clothes here?"

"Only if you want to," Harry said, hoping Dobby would keep his clothes on.

"It is warm here," Dobby said. "Perhaps Dobby could just wear shorts?"

"That's fine. Lunch looks delicious, by the way."

Dobby bowed. "Thank you, Master Harry. Dobby has been told Dobby may serve one bottle of wine per meal, plus water, unless it is decided you prefer something else."

"Thanks, Dobby." Harry turned to the others. "Should we eat here, or out on the sun porch?"

"Porch!" the girls chorused. Dobby snapped his fingers, and the food disappeared from the kitchen. He bowed and disappeared as well.

*

The quartet enjoyed the light lunch (sliced Roma tomatoes, carrots, celery, and artichoke hearts drizzled with olive oil; light fillets of some of the local fish; a loaf of crusty bread with olive oil to dip it in; and a bottle of moderately fizzy, sweet, comparatively low-alcohol Muscat d'Asti). Afterwards, they walked around the parameter of the island.

"I've already helped Luna and Ginny revise for History and Herbology," Hermione said. "Can we get a start on Muggle Studies today?"

"I suppose," Harry agreed as they approached the bungalow. "We should jog first and then shower," he pointed out.

"Alright," Hermione sighed. "I'll get the bras."

*

The rest of the day went along the lines they had worked out after lunch. Harry transformed, then they jogged, studied, and practiced their magic until dinner. After dinner, they had laid in the shade, played in the water, and then again walked the parameters of the island. As the long dusk slowly set in, they sat in the screened-in porch and listened to Wizarding Wireless.

Neither Harry nor Hermione had a magical wireless set at home or at school, and neither Luna nor Ginny listened to the British Home Service, other than the current musical programs. Hermione dialed around the various stations, and picked up more than thirty networks.

"I wonder why we don't get reception like this at home?" Ginny asked, puzzled.

"I'm sure Hermione will doubt me until she gets home," Luna commented, "but the Ministry only allows authorized sets to be sold. There's a tax on them, which pays for the stations."

"The Muggles did the same," Hermione commented.

"But the authorized sets only receive five stations," Luna said. "The British Home Service, the Irish, Welsh, and Scots Services, and the International Service."

"She might be right," Ginny said.

"If it's true, we'll ask Dung Fletcher to get us sets that receive everything," Stella said firmly.

Hermione did not argue, but flipped around until she found a station giving news.

"What language is that?" Ginny asked.

"French," Hermione, Stella, and Luna chorused.

"What is it?" Ginny demanded, seeing the concern on their faces.

"They're reporting a Death Eater attack in Frisia," Hermione said, still listening. "That's part of the Dutch North Sea coastline. They attacked and killed a Muggle family get-together. Apparently, a wizard had married into the family."

"Now they're denouncing both the Benelux Ministry and Fudge," Stella said. "They don't think much of their own or the German Ministry, either."

"And that's the end of the news," Hermione said.

"Why were they denouncing Fudge?" Ginny asked.

"Because he hid the truth for a year," Hermione reminded her.

"Damn the man, and Voldemort and this bloody war," Stella spat.

"We'll all help Harry get him," Luna promised.

"Easy to say, hard to do," Stella complained.

"You're tired and grumpy," Hermione said, standing up. "Come on. Let's go to bed. We need to get up early to run, so we can finish off Muggle Studies, and with a bit of luck, maybe we can start Charms in the afternoon."

And with that, they went to bed.

An hour later, Stella sat and watched Hermione brush her hair. "I'm sorry," Stella said, "I didn't mean to get it so tangled."

"Tomorrow, we also start giving you grooming lessons. If you're going to have to pass for a girl, you're going to pass as a very feminine one, right down to wearing a skirt."

Stella sighed, and looked downcast.

Hermione smiled. "Are you ready for more action?"

Stella looked down. "I don't think I'd be up for any more action tonight. Is there anything I can do for you, though?"

"What do you have in mind?" Hermione asked.

"I was thinking of a massage."

"H'mm," Hermione said thoughtfully.

"Dobby left some massage oil," Stella added, trying to make a sell.

"Wouldn't that make a mess of the sheets?"

"It's supposed to stay warm," Stella pointed out. "We could take some towels outside."

"Alright, we'll give it a try."

*

"How should we start?" Hermione asked, spreading the towels in a soft grassy area they had marked out before.

"Lay on your back," Stella suggested, "unless you want to make this foreplay."

"No, no pressure," Hermione said, willing to let things go wherever they might. She laid down.

Stella started by massaging Hermione's forehead and face very gently, although without the oil. Over the next four minutes, Stella did Hermione's face and had moved on to her right arm and hand, carefully massaging the muscles and Hermione's hand and fingers.

Stella just glided over Hermione's upper chest, although she managed to 'accidentally' drip some of the oil onto Hermione's nipples as she prepared to work on Hermione's left arm. The fronts of Hermione's thighs were a bit ticklish, so Stella had Hermione roll over at that point, and she started in massaging Hermione's feet.

Hermione had been mostly silent through that point, just giving little puffs of pleasure. Now, however, Hermione started making little moans and even squeaks of pleasure as Stella spent over five minutes on Hermione's feet.

Hermione was unused to running, and her feet and calves ached. Stella slowly teased all the tightness and aches out of her lower legs and feet. Finally, Stella moved up to Hermione's shoulder's letting the backs of her finger nails drag up Hermione's thighs, buttocks, and back.

"Damn, you're good at this," Hermione said as Stella drizzled a little oil onto her shoulders. "Where'd you learn to do this?"

"I've never done this before," Stella admitted. "Still, those books you gave me had some ideas in them."

Hermione just groaned as Stella kneaded the tightness out of her friend's shoulders. She shuddered as Stella pooled some cool oil in the small of her back, and slowly rubbed it into her lower back, buttocks, and thighs.

"Spread your legs," Stella whispered, and Hermione complied. "May I try something with you?"

"I feel both so relaxed and excited, you could probably try anything," Hermione admitted. She let out a groan as Stella's forefingers started rubbing the oil into Hermione's labia while massaging her arse with her left hand.

Hermione tensed as an oiled finger started massaging between her butt cheeks, and she realized Stella's full intentions. Still, Hermione trusted Stella, and was powerfully aroused.

She spread her legs slightly more, and tried to relax her sphincter.

Stella's fingers were now massaging Hermione's inner labia and her clit, and Hermione's scent and slickness showed how aroused she was. She gasped as Stella worked an equally-slicked finger up into her arse while the other hand massaged her erect clit directly.

Back in the cottage, Ginny and Luna stopped their cuddling and looked at each other. Then Ginny laughed while Luna smiled.

"It's a good thing we weren't asleep," Ginny said. "We'd have thought Hermione was being tortured."

As another scream of ecstasy came through the window, Luna said, "I just hope we can get Stella to do whatever that was to us."

"Good point," Ginny said. The pair resumed cuddling and were soon asleep.

"Goddess, that was marvelous," Hermione moaned. Stella leaned over and kissed her shoulder. "Go wash your hands," Hermione instructed. "We can sleep here. How are you doing, by the way?"

"I'm fine," Stella answered, standing. "I'll be right back." Still, when she returned a few minutes later, Stella found Hermione asleep. She laid down next to her lover, and followed her into slumber.
Sign up to rate and review this story