Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > pairs of naruto love

pairs of naruto love

by godosnipers 0 reviews

i wanted to see what would happen if hinata finally told naruto how she felt..but after she gains the courage to and tells him...she won't be the only one to have her crush fall in love with her as...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Hinata, Ino, Naruto, Neji, Rock Lee, Sakura, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Temari, Tenten - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2006-09-14 - Updated: 2006-09-14 - 3362 words

-1Illiterate
It's been five long months since sasuke ran away to join orochimaru, and all konoha has been working hard to get him back. Sakura's healing training continues, Hinata has been kicked around by her own choice to become strong, and naruto has been bugging the hokage into letting him go find sasuke by himself. No missions have been issued, but that doesn't stop everyone from growing stronger. One day tsunade ordered a day off for all ninja, especially naruto. Hinata rested up and sent an invitation to naruto's favorite ramen shop.
It was morning and Hinata came to the shop early for breakfast. After she ate breakfast she just sat there and waited for sakura to come by, and after an hour wait she finally did. "Hey there Hinata, what did you want to talk about?" Hinata ordered up something to drink for her and some breakfast for sakura. "Well, you see, it's about naruto." Sakura almost chokes on her food. "Why bring me here to talk about naruto? I don't even want to THINK about him for my day off." Hinata starts to feel bad about talking to sakura, but she's the only one she can talk to. "I-I just wanted to ask if... if you liked him." Sakura lost her appetite. "Are you kidding me? He's a nut case. I wish he was never put onto my team... but why did you want to know?" hinata's checks turn a little pink as her eyes look back and forth at sakura and her tea. "Well, y-you see..." sakura sees hinata's cheeks grow even more flushed and looks confused. " Hinata spit it out. I already know anyways." Hinata's eyes go wide, and look at sakura with her ever growing blush. "y-you know?!" sakura nods and takes a bite of her food. "You like naruto. Everyone sees it, but naruto himself. I don't want to tell him because it would only make him think I was trying to reject him, and he won't take rejection. I don't get why he doesn't see it. You only stammer and blush when he is near you or look at you. That reminds me, why are you so shy around him?" hinata's whole face is as red as ever. "Well um...uh...I-I guess I'm just a little embarrassed." Sakura finished her breakfast. "Why are you embarrassed?" Hinata finishes her tea. "Well, I'm always thinking about what might happen if I told him. I think he might not like me the way I like him." Hinata lowers her head. "Hinata if it makes you feel any better I can try to help you, but your going to have to tell me something that you feel most embarrassed about. Then I can understand why you think that." Hinata's blush became so red she looked like a big tomato. "Remember the mission with the scent bug that unfortunately failed because naruto accidentally farted when the scent bug was trying to pick up the scent." Sakura suddenly had an angry look in her eyes. "I'm going to kill naruto for that, but go ahead."

-------------------------Flashback-----------------------------------------------------

Hinata, kiba, akamaru, shino, and naruto are sleeping in their only tent when Hinata gets up and goes out for a walk. She reaches a waterfall and undresses herself and practices her technique. Naruto wakes up and goes out to pee, but see's a light coming from another direction. He walks over to see a waterfall, and hides in a bush when he sees a girl dancing on the water. He's mesmerized by her beauty, and tries to call out to see who she was. He slips on a rock and falls in the water, but when he gets back up the girl is gone. He has no idea the girl was Hinata.

-------------------------End flashback------------------------------------------------

Hinata was blushing so hard her face was going to pop like a balloon. "He thought it was all a dream after telling us. A part of me wanted him to forget about it, but another part of me really wished he thought I was beautiful and never forget." Sakura's mouth is wide open and her eye's are as big as her forehead. "You're telling me he saw you naked on that mission, and you wanted him to remember it and think you were beautiful?!" Hinata slowly nodded and covered her face. Sakura was shocked beyond belief. Inner sakura was saying 'what the hell is she thinking, and who the hell does naruto think he is.' "What's wrong sakura? Isn't it ok for a girl to dream? Don't you dream that way about sasuke?" sakura snapped out of it and blushed bright red sweating a storm. "Well, you see, I-I uh...um...well...I..." sakura was trying to get out of this situation, but couldn't. "Ok. I do dream that way about sasuke. I'll help you get together with naruto, but for my reasons." Hinata was a little surprised she'd say that, but nodded. "I'll be going now. Hope you have a good day." Hinata walks off thinking about how nice sakura is being.
An hour later naruto came by to eat a little bit of his favorite ramen. When he enters he see's sakura. "Oh, hey sakura. What are you doing here?" she jumps so high she almost hits her head on the ceiling. "AH! Naruto?!" her breathing becomes erratic. "You scared me." Naruto sat down and ordered up something. "Sorry sakura, but I didn't expect you to be here of all places." She tries to slow her breathing. "Well Hinata invited me to talk about something." "I saw her walk by me earlier, and she was her usual weird self. I don't get why she's so weird when she's by me. Her face turns red, she starts to sweat, and she doesn't even talk right. I don't get her sometimes." Sakura gets herself calmed down. "Everyone see's it except you. I don't get YOU sometimes." Naruto has a confused face. "What are you talking about?" sakura sighed heavily. Inner sakura is saying, 'Ugh. Well duh she LIKES you. She has a big fat crush on you.' "Well I mean... well...it wouldn't seem right if I told you. She has to say it, but she won't get the courage to. Anyways, I need to get going. I have a lot to do." She gets up, but inner sakura got an idea. 'Wait, maybe if we make a date with naruto, but we make it so Hinata takes our place. If we make THEM have a DATE together, she might get the strength to tell him and get him off our backs, CHA!' sakura was pretty happy that idea came up. "Hey naruto... bet you won't come here at 8 to eat with me." Naruto choked on his ramen. "Your saying you want to have a date with me?" his eyes glimed. Sakura had a very happy face and nodded. "I'll be here at 8 sakura." Sakura started to go out of the shop. "Good. Bye." Sakura had an evil smirk and a very happy look in her eye.
At 8:40 sakura came to tell Hinata about the date. "Hey Hinata, guess what...I set up a date with naruto, but your going to go for it." Hinata blushed bright. "You mean, me go take your place on the date?" sakura nodded. "But I don't have the courage to tell him how I feel. What if he says no? What if he doesn't like me?" sakura felt a little bad for doing this without hinata's regards. "Hinata, look, I'm sorry for doing this, but you're going to have to tell him sooner or later. Why not do it and hope for the best?" Hinata thought for a while. It was ten till nine when Hinata finally came up with a decision. "Ok. I'll do it. I'll let naruto know about my feeling." Hinata got her jacket on and they both left to do what they needed to do.
Hinata finds that naruto was waiting at the ramen shop, and he didn't go in yet. Hinata walked up and had a little blush on her cheeks. "h-hi naruto." Naruto looked up to see her. "Oh hey Hinata. What are you doing here?" hinata's blush grew slowly. "Well, you see, sakura told me she couldn't make it, but she said I should take her place." Naruto stood up and walked inside. "So sakura just wanted to make me wait and wait and then cancel the date? Why would sakura let you replace her? When you don't even talk very much." Hinata's blush grew more and more. "W-well naruto, you see... I...I-I l-lo..." she swallows her pride, bite's her lower lip, and takes a deep breath. "Hm?" naruto looks confused. She screams, "I LOVE YOU NARUTO!!!" naruto's eyes went wide and Hinata covered her mouth with her hands and blushed as hard as she could. "H-Hinata..." Hinata's eyes were darting around like crazy. "I-I'm sorry n-naruto. I wanted to tell you, but I didn't know what you would think." Naruto smiled and gave a little chuckle. "No, I'M the one that should be sorry. I was chasing after sakura for so long I never saw it before. I really like you Hinata, and your amazing." Hinata's head was going to pop if he said another word or if she even looked at his face. Before she could say a word he gave her a kiss on the cheek. She could've died right there after that, but she just fainted. "Hinata?" he catches her and takes her home.


---------------In her house she dreams------------------------

Hinata runs to naruto. "NARUTO!" she hugs him firmly smiling while she rubs her face in his chest. "I wanted to tell you something." She looks up at him with a look of love and passion. "I... I've always... I've always admired you so much when we were still in the academy. After awhile I started to like you more and more, day after day." Naruto had a face full of confusion. "I guess I'm saying...I love you naruto. I love you so." She kisses him and he kisses back.

------------------------She wakes up-----------------------------

'Huh? What Happened?' she wakes up to see naruto watching her sleep. She finally realizes she had fainted again. "n-naruto?" she blushes as he looks at her. "w-what is it n-naruto-kun?" naruto finally snapped out of it as she sits up in her bed. "W-well Hinata... you kinda... fainted at the ramen shop after you told me something. I brought you back here and laid you in your bed. I also watched you as you slept." Hinata's blush grew a little and smiled. "Thank you naruto, but...what did I say? I kind of forgot what I told you once I fainted." He blushed and looked down a bit. "You said you loved me." Hinata's eyes didn't grow wide but in her mind she wanted to. "It would've token a lot more then just saying it to make me faint. What happened?" it was naruto's turn to blush in embarrassment. "Well... I kissed you on the cheek." Hinata blushed again and felt her cheek. She could still feel the kiss. She smiled a bit and closed her eye's half way looking at naruto with love in her eyes. He truly did love her the way she loved him. "Um n-naruto-kun?" he still had a blush on his face, but he felt good about being with her. "Remember that dream you had...about the waterfall girl?" he shook his head to stop his blush. 'Why would she care about that?' "Um yeah, what about it?" she blushed once more before looking into his blue eyes. "It wasn't a dream. That girl...in the waterfall...was me" she looked down and felt like she could do anything if she put her mind to it. Her blush fading slowly, she looked back up to a shocked naruto. She giggled. "Y-YOU MEAN?! THAT PRETTY GIRL WAS YOU?!?!?!?!" her blush grew a little and nodded, she was squeezing herself with her arms. "I-I'm sorry I didn't tell you before, but I felt too embarrassed to tell you. I thought you might have found me disgusting because of it." Naruto finally understood why hinata's been so embarrassed about her crush. 'She thought I might think she wasn't as beautiful as she really was? She thought I might be too worked up for sakura I might reject her. I know how she feels now. I'm going to give her the time of her life' it was a long silence before naruto finally said something. "Hinata. You're not disgusting, you're very beautiful, and amazing... and if you're not too mad or embarrassed about that whole waterfall thing. I'd like to take you to do something that you might enjoy. Today is all about what YOU want Hinata." She got out of bed and gone towards the bathroom, but stopped at the door. "Thank you naruto. Just let me freshen up, and I'll go to the new fair with you." She went in. naruto smiled once she was out of the room. "I can't believe she's accepting my offer." he closed his eyes half way and had a littler smile. "She's always loved me, and I never saw it before. I'm such an idiot, but at least I'm going to try to give her everything she deserves." He took off his orange jump suit jacket. "Phew, it's a little hot in here. How is she able to wear a jacket in this heat? Why does she wear it in the first place? What does she have to hide from the world? She's beautiful under all that layer of clothing." He heard the water stop spraying. She came out and was putting her jacket back on. He was going to ask her about her jacket, but decided why not ask her later. "Well come on, there's a lot I'd love to do with you naruto." She grabbed his hand and giggled as she led him outside. He laughed a little as well. "Whoa Hinata, you're a little TOO excited here. We'll have time to do EVERYTHING you want today. So don't try to rush it, savor it." Hinata smiles a bit, stops, turns around and give's him a hug. "Ok naruto, but please don't feel rushed." Naruto winced at the hug, but smiled again. "Come on we have tons to do." they hugged a little and started walking, with her wrapped around his arm.
Hinata and naruto got to the new fair and started riding some cool rides. They went on the bumper cars, and laughed at the great time they were having. After a while they ate cotton candy, and bought a couple souvenirs. It was starting to get a little dark before they got on the Ferris wheel. They looked all over konoha, and Hinata felt like she was top of the world. "Isn't it amazing naruto?" naruto didn't respond. He only turned to look her in those pale white eyes and smiled, and placed his hand over hers as he gazed deeper into them. She looked as if she was able to fly in his eyes. "n-naruto...kun." She closed her eyes as they closed the last few inches that separated their faces. They shared their first kiss as they reached the top of the Ferris wheel. Her heart beating fast, her mind racing at the thought of the situation. 'My first kiss, my very first kiss, is with naruto. My naruto.' They finally stopped kissing. "Hinata... that was... my f-first kiss." he blushed a little as they shared a lovely look into each others eyes.
The next day sakura had finished talking to lee at his dojo, and wanted to get something to eat. She walked to ichari ramen, and no one but the keeper of the shop, inner sakura was as confused as her. 'Usually naruto would be here by now. I wonder what happened.' She went in and got something to eat, before she started hearing voices approaching. She could almost make out what they were saying. "Hey how about we stop and get something to eat before we go to train." When they walked in sakura didn't pay much attention. The shop keeper was glad for some reason. "It's been awhile since you've been here. Usually your here every day." The man's voice sounded very familiar to sakura, but she didn't want to bother them. "Yeah I know. I've been with Hinata for awhile, I'll take the lovers bowl of ramen please." Sakura finished her first bowl. "I'll take another bowl of the regular with extra vegetables while you're at it please." She didn't look to see who would be with Hinata, and kept her eyes glued to her book. "Oh hey sakura. I didn't know you would be here." Sakura finally turned to see them. "Yeah well I just wanted to come see what's so special about the ramen here." When she saw who was with Hinata she felt half surprised and half in awe. "I never got the chance to thank you sakura, for giving me the chance to tell naruto how I feel. I've finally got my courage back to talk to him." Sakura had a little pink on her face now. "It's nothing really, but it went that well Hinata?" naruto chuckled a little bit. "Actually it was pretty hard for her to get it out but she kinda told me right after she came for that date. Sakura did you hear about the new mission? About the search for sasuke?" sakura looked wide eyed. "I didn't I'd better go and get it before someone gets it before me" Hinata took her hands away from packing her things. "No, let us bring back your sasuke. Naruto has the best plan to do it too." Sakura was surprised that naruto actually made a plan. "It's actually pretty simple. We take kiba, shikamaru, neji, lee, and tenten with us for the specific jobs. Kiba for tracking his scent, neji and Hinata to make sure we don't walk into a trap or something, shikamaru just in case we need a smart guy, and tenten for support; but the only thing wrong is that tenten may not come with us. If she doesn't then we'll give you a call. You're our back-up." Sakura suddenly hugged naruto, but only a friendly hug. "Thank you naruto. You'll fulfill your promise, and I'm glad." They walked out after they ate. "Well I'll be going now. You two stay safe just in case tenten does go." Sakura started to walk off. "You too sakura and get set up for sasuke's return." They walked their separate paths.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Sakura didn't walk to set things up. She instead walked to see tenten. She rang the bell at the door and tenten opened it. "Oh hey sakura. What's up?" sakura walked in and sat into a comfy chair. "I heard about the mission, and I think it's great that sasuke will come back. I'm a little disappointed to see that I'm not going, but I know you'll be a bigger help then me." Tenten set a hand on hers. "No, sakura, I'm the worst choice. You go get sasuke back. I'll stay here and try to think about how I'm going to tell neji something." Sakura laughed at this. "What's so funny?" sakura stopped, but still gave a few chuckles. "I know that you like neji. Even though no one has seen it yet. I know he'll be happy to know someone loves him." Tenten blushed. "Thanks sakura. Now, go and get YOUR crush back." sakura nodded and started to walk off. "Just TELL him how you feel. He'll accept your feelings and give the answer that's best for him." With that she walked out.

fin for now


-------------------

A/N: i love the hinata naruto pair so much...i'm not sure if this is a good story but pplease review and rate. i would so be glad to get some ideas from people who like it. and if it isn't too much trouble please give me some positive feedback..
Sign up to rate and review this story