Categories > Anime/Manga > Gravitation > The Sock Drawer

The Sock Drawer

by EIRI-CHICK 0 reviews

What a simple drawerful of socks can tell you about love.

Category: Gravitation - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Shuichi, Yuki - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-09-14 - Updated: 2006-09-15 - 190 words - Complete

-1Boring
He kept his socks in a drawer all their own. Not balled up into little circles of stretchiness, but folded neatly, and separated by color, easy to access. He was able, in those rare times he was in a hurry, to grab the color-corresponding socks that matched what he was wearing, and place it on right before leaving for his appointment. It was nice having one less thing to worry about in his life.

Then a pink-haired madman bounced into his life, thoroughly disrupting everything he had so carefully arranged. His sock drawer no longer had any of the deliberate neatness he had worked so hard to arrange, but now had exploded into a jumble of difficult to find singles. Rainbow toe socks, ankle socks with cows jumping over the moon on them, pink striped socks with bow-tied skulls and crossed bones. Foreign socks, and in the grand scheme of things, often rather girly socks. Now, finding matching socks in under ten minutes was a task in itself. His underwear drawer was in similar disarray.

And the owner of the formerly neat sock drawer would have it no other way.
Sign up to rate and review this story