Categories > Movies > Underworld > Hybrid Harry

Say Bye-Bye Viktor

by Flaming_Saber 0 reviews

The fight against Viktor vs. three hybrids!

Category: Underworld - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Crossover, Humor - Characters: Kraven, Lucian, Marcus, Michael, Selene, Viktor - Warnings: [!!] [?] [V] - Published: 2006-09-14 - Updated: 2006-09-15 - 849 words

-1Illiterate
AN: Here is the next chapter.

Last Time:

"Wizards don't exist," Michael replied.

"Is that so hard to believe after everything that has happened in the last few days?"

Now:

"You do have a point there," Michael said.

Suddenly, the magical alarm system Harry had put in went active. Harry walked over to a wall and traced a large square on it. The wall inside the square then turned black and then flickered like a TV screen when it is turned on.

"Show the Vampire leading the attack," Harry spoke in a clear voice.

The screen showed a Vampire in red, open front robes with the fane of an old man.

"Identify."

"Species: Vampire. Age: 893. Status: Elder. Name: Viktor," a mechanical, female voice said.

"Excellent, I look forward to seeing how I compare to him. Now to find a good place to watch!" with that, Harry scurried off.

(10 minutes later)

Selene found Michael strapped to an upright table and promptly shot off the chains holding his arms and undid the straps on his torso.

"Selene, I know what started the war. There are also two," Michael started.

"Not now come on!" Selene then dragged Michael then dragged him to a steel door and opened it to reveal Kraven. Kraven shot Michael three times with silver nitrate bullets. Michael falls to the ground and purple veins start to appear on his body. Selene then holds Michael as Kraven tells her that it was Victor that killed her family but couldn't kill her because she reminded him so much of the daughter he killed, Sonja.

Just as he was about to shoot Michael again, he felt a hand on his shoulder spin him around. Kraven found himself looking into pure black eyes. In a panic, he empties his clip into the man.

"That stung," the man then grabbed Kraven and threw him through a wall. Just as he was about to go after him, Viktor showed up and threw him through another wall.

(POV change)

Harry shook his head as he got up from the pool of water. He changed into full Hybrid form and made himself invisible and jumped up to the ceiling just as Viktor walked in.

He floated over to the hole he came from, made himself visible, and said to Selene, "If you want him to survive, better bite him."

Lucian then walked in and saw Harry in full Hybrid form.

"Oh hey Lucian, Viktor's down there by the way," Harry told him.

Lucian grinned, and then jumped past Harry and right into the water behind Viktor.

"So, I finally get to kill you," Viktor said to Lucian.

"No, I get to kill you. I've got some new tricks since we last met. I also have some back up," Lucian said just as Harry landed next to him.

"So you succeeded in making an abomination."

"If you mean Hybrid then yes we succeeded."

"I will kill your hybrid then I will kill you."

"His Hybrid? I know I should be insulted. By now there are three Hybrids," Harry said with a smile.

What little color remained on Viktor's face drained completely. Harry smile grew wider as he appeared in front of Viktor and stabbed him in the gut with his claws. Viktor was then attacked from behind by Michael and Lucian attacked him with his wrist blade.

Some Death Dealers then showed up and started to shoot at them with machine guns. Selene then appeared and killed them while the three Hybrids continued to fight Viktor.

Harry managed to get Viktor in a Full Nelson while Lucian and Michael stabbed both sides of Viktor's chest.

"You know, I've already drank Elder blood so you two get to share this guy," Harry said.

Lucian then immediately latched his teeth into Viktor's shoulder followed shortly by Michael. The two of them soon drained Viktor and Selene walked up.

Lucian then leaned over to Harry and whispered, "I've met her and don't get her angry or she'll kill you."

"We haven't figured out how I can die yet remember?" Harry whispered back.

Flashback

Harry had been a Hybrid for about a month when he was sparring with Raze in his Lycan form when Raze accidentally tore out Harry's throat. They had sewn his throat back together and Harry woke up three days later in a coffin. Fortunately, he wasn't buried yet and the first thing he did was beat the snot out of Raze. After that they had tried everything they could think of short of decapitation and nothing worked.

End Flashback

Harry then looked around and saw some of the Lycans backing into the shadows and disappearing.

"Well, I guess we're stuck together for now. I know a few places in England and Scotland we could go to," Harry said breaking the silence.

Lucian, Selene, and Michael just nodded. Soon, the four of them were out in the wilds on their way to England.

(Vampire Manor)
The Lycan Singe's blood was dripping into Markus' coffin and into his mouth. His eyes then opened, first Vampire blue the Hybrid black.
Sign up to rate and review this story