Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

Tales of Two Gutsy Ninja

by KiritoYuma 0 reviews

Being reborn is troublesome especially if you are reborn with all your memories and into a world that you thought was pure fiction, and then you are the brother of the Mizukage herself, but what's ...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Hinata,Naruto,Sakura,Sasuke,Yondaime - Warnings: [!!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2017-12-26 - 1839 words

0Unrated

Chapter 01: New world, new life

Being reincarnated sure is troublesome the last thing I remember was that I was coming home from school and then I was hit by a running car, I should have paid more attention to where I was going instead of having my earphones drilled inside my ears, next thing I know I’m here I try to talk but I can’t and I start crying for some strange reason, I open my eyes but things are a little blurry, well not a little more like the world is completely blurred after some seconds my vision starts to clear a little and I see a man over his 40’s with auburn hair and grey eyes, he is pale and is smiling at me with the biggest smile I have ever seen I knew right then and there that he was my dad, right next to him is a young girl, well not so young since right now I’m only an infant she is probably in her teen ages around thirteen to fifteen, no older or younger, she has auburn hair just like the man but has green eyes, she has the same pale skin and her attire consist of mostly blues she has the same smile plastered on her face as the man.
“Welcome little one, I’m your father Akira Terumi and this is your big sister Mei Terumi. We’ve been expecting you to join our little family for the past 9 months.” Said the man that was my dad, great like all the normal dads in the world he is talking to a baby, look old man I might be able to understand you but that’s just because I’m a 20 year old man in the body of an infant, I can’t say that I was actually a man back where I came from I was more like a child than a man, and great now I’m talking in my head.
The man grabbed me and turned me around revealing a beautiful woman around the same age as the man she was pale just like them both had long blonde hair and green eyes, her smile unlike my dad and my sister wasn’t of excitement and longing but it was gentle and kind.
“That’s your mother little one, her name is Chiharu Terumi and the four of us are going to be a big happy family, welcome to the village hidden in the mist.” My dad said.
“Now what should we name you?” My dad asked me.
“I know what about Taichi Terumi.” Mei suggested.
“That’s a great name.” Dad said.
And that’s how my life started in this new world for the next six months I basically stayed home with my mom and the only thing I could eat was maternal milk, yuck I tried not drinking my mother’s milk but they forced me until one faithful day that I just had it of milking my mom and I started crying from that day on no more sucking on my mother’s breasts but sucking my baby bottle, thank goodness it felt weird feeding of off my mother.
The next thing I hated most was that I had to wear diapers, I couldn’t wait until I could walk again so I could go to the bathroom but that wouldn’t be for at least two more years, while I was a baby I figured some things out, first of all I figured I was in another world, more commonly known as the Naruto Universe, I had also figured out that I was in the Village Hidden in the Mist and that my sister would be the Future Mizukage.
I knew that by now she was already a Jonin and she was only 14, when I was 3 I was finally able to walk again and by now I could also speak my voice was a little to kid like but the way I talked and my vocabulary said otherwise. As soon as I said my first sentence my parents and my sister made a party for me saying that I was a genius, something that would run in the family since both me and my sister were both geniuses. I started training to be a ninja as soon as I started walking and I enrolled in the mist academy when I was six, it was also the year that I lost both my parents, after that both me and Mei became obsessed with our jobs, me with the academy and developing a steam engine for transportation, we both despite being in grief of our own ways we became even more attached to each other, a year after the coup happened and Yagura was killed, me and my sister received the message and when we were alone I decided to tell her about everything, about how I was from another world and how in my world this world was just a story, it took some time for her to digest what I had said but she accepted, I told her that when a major event would come I would help but me being here could alter what would happen.
“By the way sis congratulations.” I told her, she looked at me skeptical.
“Congratulations for what?” She asked.
“On becoming the Mizukage.” I told her.
“Wait, I’m going to be the next Mizukage!?” She yelled.
“Yes.” And right after I said it, the two members of the Mist Council entered our house offering her the title of Mizukage, a title that she obviously accepted.
Another year passed and life was going ok, my sister and I opened a corporation named Terumi Corp. we had built an entire fleet of boats and I was starting to make plans of building a train and a rail system.
On an unfaithful day, on the north of the land of water the three tailed beast decided to appear, it started attacking the village that was there, my sister was sent there to take care of the problem and so I followed after her.
“Why are you following me Tai, despite you being older than me psychologically you are still my little brother.” Mei said.
“Because I have a bad feeling, we need to seal the three-tails inside someone and the best choice is me sis.” I told her.
“What no way, why would you want to become a jinchuriki? That beast would kill you.” My sister said.
“I know what’s going to happen and I’m powerful enough to subdue the beast, and I’m really friendly I’ll make him my friend.” I told her.
“You want to seal someone you want to become friends with inside of you?” My sister asked a little skeptical.
“It’s the best course of action, better mobility and people won’t attack him, and we will keep this under wraps.” I told her.
“If you say so.” She told me.
Going after the Sanbi wasn’t easy especially when he tried destroying us without even batting an eye, both me and sis were giving the best we could against him, jumping from place to place dodging his attacks the best we could jumping between the buildings that had been evacuated.
“Vapour Style: Solid Fog Jutsu.” Both me and Mei said and we opened our mouths releasing the white fog that attacked the tailed beast and the area around him melting everything it touched but only giving small bruises to the Sanbi. We fought for what looked like hours trying to make it weaker and weaker but we were the ones that got weaker, I was almost finished with my chakra reserves when the Sanbi decided to fire a Bijou bomb at me, Mei embraced me as fast as she could to protect me as a mother would protect her child.
We stood there waiting for the impact but it didn’t came, the next thing I did was open my eyes, we were in the middle of the forest west to where we were my sister was holding me and holding her was a blonde man with cerulean eyes, his fore head protector contained the symbol of the Leaf village, and he was wearing the usual attire for the leaf village shinobi with a white overcoat with flames at the end.
‘No way, isn’t he supposed to be dead, I’m pretty sure that he died protecting Naruto so why is he still alive, maybe something’s have changed since I am here or maybe not everything was as it was supposed to.’ I thought to myself realizing that the man that had saved me was none other than the Yellow Flash of the Leaf Namikaze Minato.
“Hokage, what are you doing here?” Mei asked.
“Sorry about that, I was taking some vacations with my wife and saw what was happening and decided to give a helping hand. After all I did take care of the Nine-tails eight years ago.” He said.
“How did you take care of it by the way?” Mei asked.
“I sealed him inside of my second son.” Minato said.
“Can you do it to me to? With the same seal you used for your son?” I asked the Hokage.
“Ya sure, but you do know that people will probably start seeing you in a different way, right.” He said.
“I don’t care the people my age are scared of me already because I’m really smarter than them.” I told him, he nodded and hiraishined back to where the Sanbi was taking a big sealing Scroll and writing the key there he then proceeded while my sister was keeping Isobu occupied in making the Eight Sign Seal and Isobu was sucked deep in to my abdomen leaving behind the seal mark on my abdomen.
“Now that takes care of that.” Minato said, I looked at him a little skeptical.
“Would you be so kind as to not make any word about me having the Sanbi inside of me I want to keep it under wraps.” I told him.
“Sure, don’t worry about that kid, my son’s also a jinchuriki and half of our village hates him because of that.” He told me.
“Now if you will excuse me I need to go home, I’m feeling exhausted.” I told them both of them and was on my way.
There was a lot that I had to think like how the hell was Minato alive, if this was the normal Naruto universe he should be dead right now, which begs the question has my presence in this universe affect everything so much that a guy that I had never seen in person survived an attack, or maybe the world of Naruto wasn’t always as it was supposed to be on the Manga, but there was also the possibility that someone else was revived and interfered in the death of Minato.
Sign up to rate and review this story