Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Lies

Chapter 1: Teen's Favourite Pastime

by horseluvinfreak 8 reviews

Two of our heroes are together now. What does a blast from the past, a letter written in ketchup, and a case of mild amnesia include? Lies. I know I suck at summaries. J+T

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-09-14 - Updated: 2006-09-15 - 719 words

1Funny
Ok! Yes I deleted my other story, "Surprises" because I decided it was going to sound cheesy. But this one I will complete!!!! I PROMISE!!! Ok read please.....
_______________________________________________________________
It was a regular night. But these teens were not regular...no not at all. Flicking through channels was regular, but saving the world from an insane Greek God was not at all regular. Finally it was the remote-hogger (A/N: YAY! I made up a new word!!!) Herry FINALLY decided that nothing was good on, unless you wanted to make a cute little Easter bunny craft.
So they decided to play Truth or Dare. After a couple of hilarious rounds (including a dare for Odie from Herry, when he had to wear Theresa's bra and walk to the variety store to buy with milk it on and a Truth for Archie from Odie asking him to say who he loved the most. Archie replied while blushing madly and Odie grinning, "Aaaa...... rchie." Everyone giggled except for Odie, who shot him a disapproving look) It was time for Odie (now nicknamed the Cupid) chose Theresa. He asked the question, and Theresa picked Dare.
Odie grinned mischievously and Atlanta muttered to Theresa, "Uh-oh I don't like that look on his face!" Odie cleared his throat and the room fell silent. Theresa waited expectantly.
"I dare you to kiss the person you like the most! And it has to be a boy!"
At first, Theresa thought she heard wrong. But with the sudden awkward silence and Atlanta looking at her wide-eyed, she knew she did hear right. Ok I have to this! Besides isn't this what I was waiting for? Theresa thought as she got up.
Just to make it suspenseful, she walked around the circle of her friends, pausing at every boy. Just to freak Neil out, she bended over and suddenly drew back, yelling "PYSCHE!"
After her second time around the circle, Theresa knew she had to do it. Leaning in, she met lips with the young man she loved, Jay. It felt so good, and she hoped Jay was enjoying it too. It wasn't the typical movie star kiss, but it was worth it. After what seemed like an eternity, she parted and studied his face. All was quiet in the room. He looked shocked and surprised. Theresa knew she had to say it. "I love you Jay."
He looked back at her, the astonished look still on his face. Jay opened his mouth then closed it again. A few minutes passed and he stilled didn't speak. It was then when Theresa realized that the kiss wasn't such a good idea. Hot tears stung her eyes. She realized she shouldn't have said that either. She got up and bolted out of the room to the roof. Someone called her name but she didn't respond, heck she didn't know who it was. He senses were blocked by her grief and the only things that ran through her head was "I am such a loser."
On the roof, Theresa was met by a sudden cool breeze. She closed the door behind her, praying that no one would come up. She gazed at the stars. "Jay loves stars," she whispered, "but not me." Then she finally let the flow of tears come.
She cried for an eternity (not literally though) until someone cleared his or her throat and said, "I think I see the big Dipper."
She spun around only to see Jay and spun back. "Go away," she moaned. Trying to hold her tears, she heard footsteps and the sudden smell of Old Spice. She didn't want to turn around.
But yet, she did. Not in a good way. She didn't want to explain her feelings, or why she loved him. All Theresa wanted to do was hurt him. Stomp on his foot, punch him, anything to make Jay know that he hurt her. "Please turn around." He said softly.
And Theresa did. She was ready to punch him, to break his nose, but Jay's instincts told him to grab her arms. It was Jay's turn to surprise Theresa. She knew he was answering her words before. He kissed her so passionately; it left all the movie kisses behind in the dust.
_______________________________________________________________
YAY!! CHAPPIE 1 ALL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHOO PLZ REVIEW!! I NEED REVIEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story