Categories > TV > Supernatural > Supernatural One-shots

Stay With Us -Part 1

by annabethchase6 0 reviews

This is a Xreader

Category: Supernatural - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2018-01-11 - 905 words

0Unrated
prompt: I ran away from home and went into the wrong motel room but you want to take me in any way.

'It's so cold' I thought as I walked toward the motel that I booked for the night. I ran away from 'home' last week and been trying to get as far away as possible. My parents died in a car crash when I was two, and my adoptive parents were absolute assholes, so I decided to run away.

I quickly walked over to the motel room that I booked. I didn't lock my door so I just walked in and threw my bag over by the wall. When I looked up two men were standing in my room and if that wasn't terrifying enough they had guns pointed at me.

"Please don't shoot! I don't have much money but you can have it."

The two men shared a look. The taller one looked at me and asked, "Who are you? What are you doing in our room?"

"Your room?" I asked, totally confused. "This is my room. My name is (y/f/n) (y/l/n), please don't shoot me I'm just trying to get away from my parents. You can have my money just don't kill me please." I begged as tears fell down my cheeks. I didn't want to die like this.

"Hey, calm down okay?" the one that spoke before said as he put away his gun and raised his hands in a calming manner to show he meant no harm. "We're not going to hurt you."

My eyes shifted to the other guy in the room, who still had his gun pointed at me and looking at me with doubt. Like he thought I was the threat! Like who's at gunpoint here?!

The tall man who I still didn't know the name of gave the other a look causing him to slowly lower his gun but he kept his eyes locked on me.

"Look we aren't going to hurt you. I'm Sam and this is my brother Dean" 'Sam' said motioning to the other man in the room when he said, Dean.

"Then what are you doing in my room?!"

"This is our room, kid," Dean said.

"Room 224?"

"No this is 225," Sam answered.

"Oh," suddenly I felt very embarrassed. "I'm sorry. I didn't know, I'll just go now." I picked up my bag and turned towards the door.

"Wait!" I turned around and was surprised to see that it was Dean who spoke.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"You said you were trying to get away from your parents. Why?"

"Cause their abusive jerks!" I growled but I instantly felt guilty for losing my temper at them. "Sorry, I didn't mean to say it like that."

"It's okay, we understand. Are you trying to get to relatives or something?"

"No. To be honest, I don't really know where I'm going, I just had to get away."

"Do you have any money?"

"I got about $150 left."

"Here," Dean spoke up, reaching into his back pocket and pulled out his wallet. "We got $200 we can give you." He pulled out the money and walked over to me.

"No, I can't." I shook my head " I can't your money."

"Yes you can, please take it," Sam argued. I meet his eyes and wished I didn't, he had the most adorable/sad puppy dog eyes I've ever seen, I couldn't say no to that face.

"Okay." I gave in, taking the money from Dean. "Thank you, I really appreciate this."

"No problem, kid." Dean smiled "We'll probably be here for the next 5 days or so. If you need us for anything, don't hesitate to come get us, okay?"

"Okay, thank you." I walked back towards the door and picked up my bag. "Sorry for barging into your room, but thanks for the money. Have a good night"

"Night."

"Goodnight y/n"



Once I was back to my actual room I was exhausted. Quickly I got ready for bed and was asleep before my head hit the pillow.

-----------------------------------------TIME SKIP--------------------------------------------

I awoke from my sleep to the sound of yelling next door. Checking my phone I saw that it was 3:38 am! 'What could Sam and Dean possibly be doing at 3 in the morning?!'

Grumbling to myself I hauled myself out of bed and grabbed my jacket, planning on telling the guys off for waking me up at this ungodly hour.

My plan quickly left my mind when I reached their door and saw that it was torn off the hinges. Dean was pinned against the far wall by this... man/bull thing and Sam was lying half-conscious on the floor a few feet away.

"Oh my god" I gasped quietly.

Deans eyes meet mine and widened in shock, he quickly recovered and his eyes traveled to the bed by the wall and then back to me. He kept doing this frantically till I realized he was looking at the bronze blade that laid on the bed.

'What? Does he expect me to kill this thing?! I don't even know what's happening!'

Before I could process anything else that was going on around me, the bull-man thing slashed his claws over Deans chest, cutting it open causing blood to pour out and Dean to yell out in pain and pass out.

The monster threw Dean aside and turned its full attention to me, "Uh, oh."
Sign up to rate and review this story