Categories > Original > Mystery > Our World of Terror

Our World of Terror

by annabethchase6 0 reviews

Kyle, Alex, Johnnie, Jeydon, and Jordan are 5 normal friends all sharing a collab channel called Our World Away, only now their lives are threatened as a psych killer has his eyes set on killing ea...

Category: Mystery - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2018-01-13 - 638 words - Complete

0Unrated
I do not own Our World Away





"Kyle!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Five best friends in their early to mid-twenties, all sharing one interest; YouTube. They formed a YouTube collab channel called Our World Away. The channel consisted of Jeydon Wale, an enthusiastic 18-year-old who has a love for beanies. Alex Dorame, scene girl and know for dying her hair crazy colors. Johnnie Guilbert, Alex's boyfriend, know to most as the 'emo' one, black was his color. Jordan Sweeto 'fuzzy' long brown hair and a love for Yoshi. Lastly Kyle David hall, more of a loner but always trying to make people smile. Little did they all know, things were about to get a lot less cheery.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The five teens had just uploaded their latest video to YouTube, it was of them all doing the 'try not to laugh challenge' where they all failed miserably.

"Okay okay," Alex panted as she tried to stop laughing. "Let's go get something to eat."

They ended up at some random fast food place. Talking and laughing, a little too loud, they enjoyed their food and each other's company. They were happy, well until Johnnie checked his phone and saw he had over a dozen new emails all containing various degrees of hate towards him and his friends. Showing the others reluctantly, the table was now filled with silence and frowns, where moments ago there was laughter.

Kyle took it the worse, he never handled hate well. You could tell he was trying to act like he didn't care but really he wanted to go home and lock himself in his room.

Suddenly Jordan spoke up, trying to change the mood of everyone again. "It's just some losers hiding behind a screen guys, it doesn't mean anything."

But it did, it meant a lot. For almost three weeks the hate kept coming, every member was affected by it, and as time went on it got worse and worse. The hate was detailed as well, like the person sending the emails knew them all on a personal level.

One Sunday, when they were all chilling in Alex's and Johnnie's apartment, except for Kyle who was taking the whole situation way worse than everyone else and refused to leave his house, were watching a movie and trying to forget about it all. Out of nowhere everyone's phones went off at once, scaring Johnnie so much he fell off the couch. Checking their respective phones they all saw the five of them had been added to a group chat with someone else going by the name 'Terror'.

"Creepy..." Jordan muttered as he clicked play on the video 'Terror' had sent. Alex, Johnnie, and Jeydon gathered around to watch as well.

The screen was completely black; they could hear a deep voice saying the same thing over and over. 'Our World Away must die. Alex death. Johnnie murdered. Jordan dies. Kyle missing. Jeydon killed.' The video went on for ten minutes but Jordan turned it off after one.

"What the hell?!" Jordan was honestly freaked out now.

"That's it I'm going to the police about this!" Alex stated and marched out of the apartment.

"Shouldn't we go with her?" Jordan asked to know one in particular.

"Nah, when she's angry its best to let her be," Johnnie replied.

The two then noticed Jeydon still hasn't said a word, looking over at him, he was sitting motionless, staring wide-eyed at the laptop, tears of fear gathering in his eyes.

"Hey Jeydon, it's okay. Alex is gone now to get the police, they will fix it." Johnnie said as he tried to make himself believe it as well.

Kyle had turned his phone off and refused to speak to anyone. In this situation, it was a good thing as he wouldn't see the video, at least for a while.
Sign up to rate and review this story