Categories > Original > Mystery > Our World of Terror

chapter 3

by annabethchase6 0 reviews

chapter 3

Category: Mystery - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2018-01-13 - 401 words - Complete

0Unrated
Screaming, yelling, punching, and kicking; he completely trashed his living room. Trying to make himself believe it was all an awful nightmare and he didn't just watch his girlfriend be killed by some psycho maniac

The three remaining were still in shock and didn't know how to get Johnnie to calm down, but they had to think of something before he hurt himself.

Suddenly the screaming stopped; Johnnie had tired himself out and was now on the ground, back against the wall, tears of grief pouring down his face, his knuckles bruised and bloody. Reality has now set in. This wasn't just random hate, this person planned to kill them.

About an hour later after Johnnie had somewhat calmed down they all came to the conclusion that they had to do something. They weren't safe anymore that had been proven. Instead of leaving the apartment the called the buildings security office, thinking it was better to just stay in the apartment than leave. No one answered in the security office so they called the front desk; again the phone just rang and rang.

"...This isn't good...this is not good!" Kyle was starting to panic now, "Call the police! Have them come here."

"Right," Jordan took out his phone as well but when he tried to make the call there was no cell service, same with the other's phones.

Out of the blue, the power went out; it was by now 10 pm so everything was pitch black out.

"That's it I'm out," Jeydon ran for the door but it wouldn't open no matter how much he pushed or pulled. "We're going to die, we are going to die," he mumbled shaking his head as his back slid down the door

"Jeydon! Pull yourself together, we're not going to die" Jordan hauled him up off the floor and gave him a slap to the face to bring the black haired boy back to the present. "We need to stay calm and sane. We will be fine."

"Johnnie, do you know where any flashlights are?" Kyle inquired

"Yeah, these some in mine and Al-" He paused. "...my room." No one spoke for a moment.

"Right...Come on Johnnie I'll help you get them" Kyle suggested and they both walked out to the back of the apartment.

"Let's get some knives from the kitchen Jeydon"

"Okay, just don't accidentally stab me," they both laughed.
Sign up to rate and review this story