Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Crazy Ride We Call Life

I want to spend my life with you

by amymustdie 1 review

Frank and Saige have been enjoying their time in New Jersey. Frank realizes that he ready to make a true commitment to Saige.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2018-01-20 - 1596 words

0Unrated
Frank’s POV

About one month later

The last month has been good and I am happy to be home. I need some time off from touring and spend time with my family. Saige, has been wonderful with my girls and they have really warmed up to her more since we have been back to Jersey. Last night we went out and hung out with a bunch of my friends. We both got drunk but we made home in one piece which all that matters. Saige at time can drink more than me and it worries me sometimes the amount she can consume.

I parked my car and walked inside. I slipped off my sneakers and jacket and walked upstairs to the bedroom. I noticed Saige was no longer in bed and I heard some noise coming from the bathroom. I put our drinks and food on the bedside table and went into the bathroom.

“Babe are you ok?” I noticed she was kneeling in front of the toilet and I went right over and held her hair as she finished puking.

Once she was finished getting sick I helped her up and she rinsed out her mouth. “I haven’t got sick like that in forever. I guess I had a bit too much to drink last night.”

“Yeah you definitely drank more than me and that’s saying something.” I didn’t want to give her a hard time because I know how much drinking has been part of her life and the struggles she has had with it. I don’t want to patronize her and I know she has been getting better with the drinking.

“I’m sorry Frank. I mean I was probably a mess by the time we left the bar.”

“Don’t worry about it. We both got home but I just worry about you that’s all.” I was worried when I was touring because I know how much her brothers and the rest of the Avenged guys like party.

Saige can be party animal at times. But I can never hold that against her because I have done a lot of it as well and despite being a dad I still can’t turn down a good time.

“I don’t want you to have to worry about me. I hate that I have a problem with alcohol but I am going to continue to make more of an effort to cut down.”

“I love you too much not worry about you, Saige.” I pulled her in for a hug and ran my hand through her dark locks.

“I love you too, Frank. You came into my life when I thought I would never find happiness again with another person. I am always worried about you when you go on tour. When you had your accident that’s the most worried I’ve been about you since we have been together. I never want to lose you. You mean the world to me.”

Saige’s words hit me hard and were so deep. But hearing her expressing her worries helps her cope with life and I like that she is always honest about how she is feeling with me. Many times, I poured out all my emotions to her, especially after the accident when I had my near death experience. I wiped the tears that fell down her cheeks.

“You are not going to lose me, baby. I’m not going anywhere.” I pulled her close to me and connected our lips in a soft kiss and I ran my hand along her back. “Let’s go back to bed and relax.”

“I’d like that.” Saige gave me a small smile and it was nice to see after she let out all of her emotions.

“I bought us some breakfast and coffee. If you are not feeling up to eating I understand.” I grabbed our food and drinks and then joined Saige in the bed. She flicked on the TV and cuddled into my side.

“I think I’ll just have the coffee for now.” I nodded and passed over her coffee and I took mine.

“Did you want to do anything today or just hang around the house?”

“I think hanging around the house is the best option. I don’t know about you but it’s going to take all day to get rid of his fucking hangover.”

“Yeah I feel the same.” I wrapped my free arm around Saige’s waist and we fell into a comfortable silence as we watched TV and had our breakfast in bed.

After breakfast, I couldn’t lay down anymore. Saige fell asleep and I pulled the covers over her and kissed her cheek.

I then turned off all the lights and went to the basement where I kept my music gear and I set up a makeshift studio. It’s where I did the recording for stomachaches and turned out to be something way better than it was originally intended. It was during one of the worst times of my life and Saige and I were still a new couple then. She motivated me to keep doing music when I thought It was the end of my career.

I grabbed one of my acoustic guitars and started jamming and I got a few ideas and decided to do some writing. Saige has been a big inspiration for my music in the last couple of years and I am grateful for that. I have no idea what is going to happen next but for now I am just going to focus on my family.

I wrote down some lyrics and melodies that I had floating around in my head and played them on my guitar. I decided to write a short song for Saige since I have been thinking about purposing but I haven’t found the right moment, yet. But now that I am home I think I am ready to finally pop the question.

I completely lost track of time and Saige’s voice brought me out of my thoughts. She came up behind me and rested her hands on my shoulders. “How long you been down here, Frank?” she kissed my neck softly.

I put my guitar down and checked my watch. “Fuck, I’ve been down here for like three hours.” I chuckled and put my guitar back on the stand and turned around to face Saige.

“You sounded amazing, darling. “

“Thank you. I felt inspired so I thought I would come down here while you slept. Are you feeling better?”

“Yeah, I slept like a baby. You couldn’t sleep at all?” Saige sat beside in the on the couch I had in the room.

“Nah, I couldn’t sleep at all. So, I know you needed the rest so I thought I would try to be productive with my time.”

“Can you sing for me, Frankie?” I loved when Saige used that nickname for me, which nobody really called me these days.

“Of course, I will. What would you like to me to sing?” I picked up the acoustic I was using earlier.

“Surprise me.”

“I can do that.” I took a sip of water from the water bottle I brought down with me earlier and I started to play Saige’s favourite song from stomachaches. I started singing joyriding and she instantly smiled when she realized which song I chose.

I continued playing and seeing her so happy made me realize I had to purpose to now even though I didn’t have a ring yet.

After I finished playing Saige still had a huge smile on her face. “That sounded amazing as always, baby.” She walked up to me and connected our lips and I put my guitar aside and pulled her closer to me and she straddled my waist.

I slowly pulled away from the kiss and ran a hand along her cheek. “So, I did some thinking while you were sleeping.”

Saige frowned, “I hope it was nothing bad.”

“No baby, it wasn’t anything bad. I have spent so much on time on my career and I feel like I should have asked you this a couple years ago. I love you so damn much Saige. When you broke down earlier it made me realize that I want you to be my wife and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?”

Saige’s frown turned into a smile and she wrapped her arms around my neck. “Yes, I would be honored to be your wife. I love you, too.” I kissed her softly on the lips and I knew the next step was getting her a beautiful engagement ring because she deserves it.

“I couldn’t wait any longer so I don't have a ring for you just yet.” I felt a bit nervous about proposing but I’m so damn happy Saige said yes.

“Aww Frank you are the best.” She ran her hands along my chest. “You are so adorable you know that. Especially when you get nervous.”

I grinned. “Anything for you. Would you like to go ring shopping and we can have a nice dinner out? Tonight will be the last night we have to ourselves since the girls will be over for the next week.”

“That sounds lovely. Let’s go get ready.” Saige hopped off my lap and then I stood up and she took my hand and we headed back upstairs.
Sign up to rate and review this story