Categories > Original > Fantasy

"Study buddy"

by CheesyFluff 0 reviews

Cole invites Nathan over to study... but has completely different intentions.

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2018-02-08 - 432 words - Complete

0Unrated
Cole had invited Nathan over to study, it was a normal thing for them. But Cole only did it so he could get a better look at Nathan without other people seeing.

See, Cole had liked Nathan since he first laid eyes on him, but he was always too scared to make a move.

Today was different.

After sitting on the couch and staring at the door since the second Cole got home, the door bell finally rang and Cole almost went through the roof with excitement, quickly rushing to open the door.

Nathan smiled, laughing slightly at how excited Cole looked.

"I've never seen someone so excited to study math."

Cole just giggled, thinking about what he was about to do.

"So where should we start?" Nathan asked; looking up at Cole, blushing slightly when he noticed Cole was staring.

"You pick." Cole shrugged, accidentally dropping his pen and going under the table to retrieve it. Nathan shrugged it off and started flipping through the workbook, looking for what they were supposed to be working on, but he couldn't help but notice that Cole was taking an awfully long time.

"Hey Cole, you okay down th-" Nathan was cut off when he felt someone slowly start to undo his jeans, "C-Cole what are you-"

"Shhh..."

Nathan was cut off again by Cole tugging down his jeans and mouthing at his clothed crotch through his boxers, earning a small moan in return.

Cole grinned and tugged off Nathan's boxers, gasping slightly at his size

"Holy shit that's big." he whispered, taking Nathan's length in his hand and slowly teasing his tip, earning another melodious moan from the blond teen.

Nathan grabbed a fist full of Cole's dark hair, giving it a small tug, smirking at the sounds it pulled from him.

Cole swirled his tongue around Nathan's tip, loving the reaction he was getting.

Figuring he's teased Nathan enough, Cole took him all in one go, successfully deepthroating him.

Nathan let out a low moan as Cole started to bob his head, "O-oh, fuck, Cole just like that."

Cole grinned and reached up to play with Nathan's balls, whimpering when he felt Nathan tug on his hair roughly.

"D-don't stop Cole- so close." Nathan groaned, bucking his hips up into Cole's mouth. This was by far the best blowjob he'd ever gotten.

Cole hummed, sending vibrations along Nathan's cock, making him moan even louder, releasing into younger boys mouth.

Cole pulled off and swallowed, licking his lips and looking up at Nathan, making the older boy grin.

"We should study more often."
Sign up to rate and review this story