Categories > Games > Sonic the Hedgehog > Shadow the Grimm Host

Transporting the Virus

by Horrorhalloween 0 reviews

Jack Thompson enters the second realm and sees green hills around him. When he lands, a piece of Grimm 225 is released. What trouble has Jack caused?

Category: Sonic the Hedgehog - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror - Characters: Amy Rose,Dr. Robotnik,Knuckles,Rouge,Shadow,Sonic - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2018-02-14 - Updated: 2018-02-19 - 310 words

0Unrated
I fall out of a swirling mass of purple, black, and blue. I see that some black fell out of me when I landed. I lift my weapon, and I dissipate it when I see locals approach me. Two hedgehogs, with different coloring, approached me. The solid blue one extended an arm out to me, while the black and red one asked who I was. I reached my hand out to the blue one and said I was Jack Thompson. The blue one introduced himself as Sonic and the black and red one as Shadow. I walk with them but Shadow fell, wincing. "Something injected me, Jack," he said after I asked if he was ok.

"Grimm," I responded.

"What's that?"

"An interdimensional peacekeeping assosciation."

"Are you a part of this?"

"Yes. I was trying to keep it from spreading to this realm, but I couldn't stop it."

"It's fine."

"Shadow, don't you be thinking of bringing Maria back. There's always a price to pay for that."

"Like what?"

"You could lose your Grimm side."

"I don't really care for it."

"You just got it."

"Exactly. I haven't connected to it yet."

"Give it some time. You'll have new Chaos Abilities."

"And what about you?"

"I haven't really connected to mine yet. The academy told me to give you these books to study your new abilities."

"Ok. Let's see what I can do"

Then, someone else approached, but he decided to attack us. The three of us took cover behind a rock. I put my headphones away and said "Umbra telum bolum" and a pair of handguns spawned in my hands. I used them against the new local. These bullets made him fall and began to bash him. I said "Umbra telum gladio," and spawned a sword mid slash. The opponent took more damage before I kicked his mask off.
Sign up to rate and review this story