Categories > Original > Erotica

Gayyy

by Elliotisinfinite 0 reviews

Wink wonk motherfucker

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2018-02-18 - 530 words

0Unrated
Ryland and Andrew

Ryland was exausted after his long day of work, a year ago he would've never even imagined working so hard in a day, but so it was.

"Honey! I'm home!" He called out as he gently shut the door.
"Andrew? Babe?"
He stepped into the bedroom, and was shocked by what he saw.
Andrew was ass up face down, wearing an oversized T-shirt and nothing else, he had somehow managed to tie both wrists to the head of their bed and was looking up at Ryland in anticipation.

After a long silence on Ryland's behalf Andrew seductively cooed "how do you like it?"

Rylan broke out of his trance and mumbled some almost understandable words. He then stepped closer, shutting the bedroom door, and sat down on the bed.

"How long have you been waiting like this Andrew?"
He tried to hide the fact that he was turned on, he wanted to tease.

"Too long..mmm I've been waiting for you for too long" Andrew responded after a moment's hesitation. Beginning to grind his hips back and fourth, trying to get Ryland to give in, he knew Ryland liked go tease.

"Be patient" said Ryland sharply, and then in a more soothing voice "I want this to last"

Andrew groaned in frustration, he had been waiting all day for Ryland's huge cock and he couldn't wait any longer, having his hands tied up though, that was an issue, he couldn't do anything about his urges, he'd just have to wait.

Ryland placed a warm hand on Andrews back, and slowly, tediously, made his way to Andrew's member, in response to the slow teasing Andrew shuddered "p-please"

" Don't worry love, soon, not even I can hold out for much longer" Ryland reasured him, taking off his belt and letting his pants fall down to his knees.
Andrew looked back, biting his lip as his saw this huge bulge inside Ryland's boxers. Ryland removed them and started to stroke himself as he did the same to Andrew.
"Is this what you want?" He questioned.

"Yes!" Andrew squirmed, thrusting himself with he pumps of Ryland's hand.

Ryland stopped suddenly, making then both grit their teeth "what was that, is that how you speak to me?"

Andrew grumbled, realizing his fault,
"Please, yes please... that's what I want please daddy!"

Ryland grinned, and began to stroke Andrew again "That's right, very good"
He positioned himself behind him and was surprised to see that there was already a butt plug filling Andrews hole.
He pulled it out slowly, and smiled after hearing Andrew moan quietly. He removed it and quickly stuffed his cock into Andrews tight hole.
"Nghh, babe you're so tight oh my god"
He began thrusting faster and faster, and Andrew moaned and whimpered with satisfaction as the thrusts got harder and faster.
"YES! YES DADDY!" He moaned
"DADDY I'M GONNA"
"Me too!!"
They both moaned and with one last deep thrust Ryland pushed into him and fresh hot cum came squirting out of him, and the hand on Andrew's member was covered in a layer of warm and stickiness.
"I love you" he murmured
"I love you too Ryland"

 
Sign up to rate and review this story