Categories > Celebrities > Dir en grey > the silhouette whose faint smile leads me along

part 1

by ShimmeringIllusion02 1 review

Shinya is a man very confused about love. The one thing he is not confused about is the person that he is in love with. Shinya loves Die but Die seems like he doesnt intend to be anything but frien...

Category: Dir en grey - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Die, Shinya - Published: 2006-09-16 - Updated: 2006-09-16 - 730 words

0Unrated
Love, such a complicating thing. The phrase itself sounds so simple, but in reality it's the exact opposite. It can be the most wonderful thing in the world, but then again it can be the one thing that ruins your life. Its amazing how one four letter word can do such things to a person. To Terachi Shinya this confusing emotion called love was new to him. He was a simple man who lived a good life. He would have never had guessed that these foolish feelings would prevent him from living a good life. These feelings scared him, its scared him from going to sleep because he only dreamed of him. He was scared to go to band practice because he had to see him. Shinya tried to run away from these feelings but it feels as though they catch him and pin him to the floor. He cant escape it. Its gotten so serious that even hearing his name brought a smile to his face, sometimes it even made his cheeks turn a light shade of pink. Andou Daisuke better known as die, was the person responsible for these new feelings .Why? why was he feeling this way about his best friend and band mate? There was one thing however that Shinya was not confused about, that he was in love with die......
****A gasp escaped Shinya's mouth and he quickly shot up from his bed, he had another dream about him. The sun's rays of light showed through the blinds on Shinya's window. He put his head in his hands and sighed. He was glad that Karou gave them a day off today, because he wouldn't have to deal with his feelings. Yet he hated that he couldn't see Die. His dazzling smile, his beautiful red hair, or his outstanding eyes. Shinya decided that he was going to stay home today to get his mind under control and to relax. He lazily got out of bed and went to his bathroom. He filled his sink with warm water wand washed his face. He didn't even change out of his pajamas. He walked out of the bathroom and his dog miyu came to him. Shinya laughed slightly and picked up his beloved pet and held her close "all I need is to spend a nice quite day at home with you miyu." Shinya petted her and carried her to his living room and laid down on his couch. He stared at his ceiling with Die running through his mind. He was concentrated on his thoughts. So concentrated that he didn't even his doorbell. "Shin-chan are you there?" He instantly snapped out of it when he herd Die's voice. He would recognize that voice anywhere, it was one of his favorite sounds in the world. He gently put miyu down and ran to the door. He paused for a moment and fixed himself, then opened his door. Shinya felt butterflies in his stomach when he was greeted by Die's smiling face. He put his hand on his stomach to try to control the butterflies but it simply did not work. "Why hello there sleepy head were you playing with your rag again?"Die teased. "Hey! miyu is NOT a rag!" Die just laughed and Shinya pouted. "So Mr.doom and gloom, can I come in?". Shinya sighed and said "sure" he stepped back and die walked in and closed his door. Die stared at him confused. "Hey are you sick or something?"."no" "then why are you holding your stomach?" Shinya blushed slightly and quickly put his hands behind his back ."no reason, I doubt you came here for a visit, what can I help you with?" "Lets go out together today!"Die said with a huge grin on his face. Shinya stared at him for a moment. Blushing even more Shinya looked down and said "um.. Actually I was looking forward to a nice quite day at home." Die walked toward Shinya, got on his knees in front of him and grabbed his hands. "Please shin-chan pleeease, we never spend anytime time together." Die gave Shinya those irresistible puppy dog eyes .He would never EVER be able to say no to that face. He sighed and said "fine" "YAY!!!" Die wrapped Shinya in a tight embrace. He hugged back and thought what did I just get myself into?.
Sign up to rate and review this story