Categories > Original > Erotica

Questioning pt 2

by Elliotisinfinite 0 reviews

;) ;) there will be a part three

Category: Erotica - Rating: G - Genres: Erotica - Published: 2018-03-11 - 768 words

0Unrated
Xander and Reed

Reed's eyes flew open, he jolted his hand away from himself and twisted his head around to see who had managed to sneak up on him like that, in such a vulnerable state. As he expected, and was afraid of, it was Xander, giving a cheeky smiling and looking down at Reed's crotch.
I'm sorry was I interrupting something?" He teased gesturing towards Reed's open laptop, displaying a variety of gay pornographic video thumbnails.
Reed struggle to put his boxers back on and slammed the computer shut. His face was completely red and he looking at the wall, not wanting to see Xander's reaction to all this.

"H-how long have you been here?"
He stumbled on his words, not quite knowing what to say.

"Long enough to hear you moaning my name, I thought you were straight but I guess I was way off" Xander responded, with a smile that made Reed visibly harder.

Reed was silent... and then said "I am straight.. I think.. I'm just experimenting I guess... idk"

"Well, you were calling my name, do you want to try experimenting with me perhaps?" He spoke in a calm seductive voice? And touched his hand to Reeds face, reed leaned into it, and felt the warmth. Maybe this didn't have to mean he was gay, just experimenting, he couldn't believe this was happening, he was so embarrassed yet the humiliation seemed to turn him on even more.

"Maybe just... once" he responded, he was embarassed.. but he needed this.

He pulled Xander closer, until he was lying on his back, with Xander kneeling over top of him on his bed. Xander leaned in, slowly, making sure that his roommate was really okay with this, waiting for Reed's first move. Reed finally looked up into Xander's eyes, and completely lost any ounce of control that he may have possessed a moment earlier, he pulled Xander's head closer to his and their lips met, it was soothing, and gentle at first, just slow enough, Reed could feel butterflies fluttering in his stomach, and in other places.. ;) ;) (wink wonk)
He moved his hand up to gently tug on Xander's hair, Xander let out a quiet moan, and started to get a little rough with the kissing, he bit Reed's lip gently, and began to grind himself onto the bottom, feeling their erections being pushed against each other. Reed moaned at this interaction, he needed it so bad, he just fucking needed it. He slipped his hand down onto Xander's chest, sliding under the shirt, and feeling his smooth chest, he had never been this turned on in his life. Xander stopped kissing him, and sat up to take of his shirt, Reed hesitated and then removed his boxers, completely exposing himself. Xander snickered, "straight huh? Not by the looks of it angel" Reed grumbled and whimpered back, almost begging "shut up and fuck me... please" Xander chuckled once more, pulling his hard member out of his boxers, "suck me off first baby boy, then you'll get what you want" Reed groaned in sexual frustration, and sat up, manuvering to his hands and knees facing towards the one he desired at this time, he looked up at Xander, with a nervous gaze, he had never done this before, what if he was bad at it?
Xander stroked his curly hair, "you'll do lovely sweetheart, I'll walk you through it" he cooed assuringly, with that Reed began to lick up and down his shaft, he felt weird, was he supposed to like the taste? The feeling of it? Because he did.. he wasn't straight, far from it, he wanted the cock inside him, he swirled his tounge around Xanders tip and smiled as he heard a moan in response, "that's right, mmm that's right" slowly and gently Reed welcomed Xanders length into his mouth, it was long, but he could do it, he got half of It in and used his tounge as much he could, Xander continued moaning. Reed hadn't quite fit it all in his mouth yet, but he began bobbing his head back and fourth, bringing it deeper each time, he could feel it twitching, throbbing, Xander must be close. He got faster, deeper, and finally managed to take all of Xanders delicious cock down his throat, he felt Xander explode inside him and he swallowed it and then kissed Xanders tip, smiling up at him. "That was perfect baby" Xander exclaimed, still shaking and biting his bottom lip.

Reed sat up, kissing Xander gently on the lips, "now it's my turn"

TO BE CONTINUED ;) ;) ;)
Sign up to rate and review this story