Categories > Original > Drama

Titania's Facade

by Erzy 0 reviews

(Sorry, the anime 'fairytail' wasn't an option as a category)To the world of blood and drugs she is known as 'Titania', but to her regular life her government name is Erza Scarlet and she is a stud...

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2018-03-17 - 2365 words

0Unrated
Chapter 1: Titania Erza
Chapter Text
I decided to start yet another story without finishing other ones, smh. Anyway I hope you enjoy, and credit to VesperChan on fanfiction.net for some events that took place I got inspired by him or her. Well hope you enjoy please read and review! My FF.net is erzy!

The scarlet haired woman checked the time on her phone, it was a barely working iphone 5s but it was still enough to get by. It read almost quarter past ten, which meant to Erza that it was time to go. She glanced over at her roommate and best friend Juvia Lockser who was dressed in a tight blue tank top that matched her hair color and showed way more cleavage than needed, paired with a pair of black joggers. "You ready to go?" She asked the red head, Erza sighed and tied her long hair up into a high ponytail with her side bangs left out. She was ready, she could already feel the nerves and adrenaline rush through her body and she didn't even leave the house yet.

She swung her black gym bag over her shoulder, she was basically dressed in dark grey baggy Reebok sweatpants and a burgundy crop top. "Yes let's headout." She replied with a smirk before opening the door to their two bedroom apartment. She allowed Juvia out before her so she could lock the door. "Are you nervous Erza?" Juvia asked as they made their way down the stairs, the red haired girl felt more fired up than anything. "Slightly, but the adrenaline is more dominant." She replied. Juvia opened the door into the cool night air, it was only late August and the nights were already starting to cool down and lose the humidity. Erza closed the door behind her, she didn't need to use the key to lock it since it automatically locked once you shut it.

The night was young and the two girls began to walk the streets of their city on the way to their destination, the destination to the world of blood and illegal activity. Erza Scarlet was not even fifteen years old yet and she was an underground boxer.

...

Paying to get in was never an issue for Juvia or Erza since they knew the owner of this place quite well, it wasn't a very complex business, well at least not to Erza but it was very illegal. Even being there was considered a crime, no matter if you were fighting or betting on fighters. Even though Erza had only started fighting a little over a year ago, she was not your typical amateur. She was making it to the gym almost everyday and with practice she got good, and fast. Which caused her to move up the ranks very quickly over the course of the past months. She had a good stamina and a striking endurance, she could take multiple fatal hits before she was down for the count which wasn't too often.

Despite that it was a very dangerous industry, people lost their lives in the ring almost every other night and barely anyone raised a question to it. Why? Because it wasn't that significant nor they didn't have a say in it. Nobody could out this place even if they wanted to because there was a good chance the owners had something even worse on them.

"Alright Erza you ready?" Juvia asked as she touched up her messy yet cute bun, she wasn't much of a fighter and she wouldn't dare set foot in the ring. But she would however support her best friend through thick and thin. The scarlet haired girl was dressed in fairly short black shorts and black sports bra to match, it had good support which meant her DDs never got in the way. Juvia had done her the favor to tightly french braid her hair and then tie it into a low bun so her opponent wouldn't have a chance to make a cheap shot by hair pulling. Erza had a deep red red long silky robe and she pulled the hood over and began to make her way to the ring, "Juvia wishes you luck!" The blue haired girl said, Erza thanked her before entering the arena. As soon as the referee gave the ok both fighters pulled off their robes and tossed them on the floor behind them.

Erza analyzed her opponent, she was already well aware of who the female was. Her long white hair is what gave it away, her name was Mirajane and she was known as the Demon Spawn. Which was quite intriguing since you would never tell from her daytime persona. They both held their fists up to their face and began the fight, Mira was one the first to strike. Starting with a quick jab aiming at Erza's throat, the red head was quick and light on her feet and swiftly dodged it.

Erza could hear the music booming through the speakers it didn't take many lyrics for her to realize what the song was, it was 'White Rabbit' by Egypt Central.

You can't fix your broken promise

our ties have come undone

I will not be used to be battered and abused

It's the reason why I choose to cut my losses

Erza found an opening and gave Mira a kidney punch, if this was a typical girl that would've been considered a knockout punch. Mira had endurance and she was very skilled, that blow only gave the red head a short amount of time to get another hit in. Erza gave her a punch to the face, Mira spit out some blood and countered by giving the other fighter a low kick to the back of foot causing Erza to fall.

Even though this wasn't a championship fight it was surely an interesting one, and the crowd was cheering loudly with the mixed sound of booing from the Titania fans. Mirajane didn't hesitate to kick Erza straight in the face, causing Erza to turn over and face the other side of the ring, blood was spilling from her nose and she knew she couldn't lose this easily. Erza pushed herself up with her hands, paying no attention to the aching in her wrists. Mira watched the red head get up and had a new found form of respect for this girl. She once again raised her gloves to her face and Erza did the same, an array of quick jabs came from the older girl and Erza did her best to dodge. I'm gonna finish this now. Erza was waiting for an opening, she noticed that the other fighter was so keen on winning that she knew she would slip up soon.

And there it was, Mira was so intent about getting Erza in the face she didn't even realize the girl's next attack would end the match. Erza smirked when she hit her target, she watched as Mira got the wind taken out of her from the effects of the red head's solar plexus punch. It was a move that would cause your opponents nerve impulses to spasm. It was a move Erza refrained from using too often because it was unpredictable. In this instant Erza attacked with a roundhouse kick to her opponent's head causing an instant knockout. The countdown began.

10...

9..

8...

Erza let out a deep breath in relief knowing that she would get to pay her half of the rent this month and then some.

7...

6...

5..

4..3..2..

1..

"And your winner is Titania!" Erza smiled at the shout as she felt her arm being raised up. The crowd was cheering loudly and this motivated Erza to try and go for the championship in the future.

"Juvia is so proud of you! I thought you were gonna lose there for a minute but you really surprised me." Juvia was excited and clapping for her friend as they made their way to the back to get changed. Erza changed back into her sweatpants and crop top while pulling over her white cropped hoodie that said "LA" on it in large gold letters. She released her hair from the tight braid and let the waves flow freely from their bondage. She packed up her clothes, hand wraps, and black gloves and swung the bag over her shoulder once more.

"It's getting really late, Juvia thinks we should get straight to bed once we get home. We can't be late to our first day of school tomorrow." Juvia reminded, Erza raised her eyebrow at the word 'school'. If she was right then she knew that school wasn't for a few days. "Juvia we still have a few more days of freedom before we begin our lives as freshmen." Erza replied as they both began to make their way out. "No Juvia is correct, school starts on the 30th and that's tomorrow." Erza groaned, she mistakenly thought it was the 27th. It is what it is, and Erza knew they would pay for staying out late when it's time to wake up at six in the morning.

The guy at the front handed Erza a wad of cash that she tossed into her bag before zipping it up tightly, it was not a very long walk home but both Juvia and Erza knew that they would've wished they slept earlier.

...

The standard IOS alarm clock ring caused Erza's body to twitch and her eyes shot wide open, she yawned and instantly wanted to return to her peaceful sleep, considering she only got four hours of it. The time read five past six and Erza knew it was time to wake up, fighting the temptation to hit the snooze button she turned off her alarm and jumped out of bed groggily. She walked into the kitchen and got the coffee maker going, she heard noises coming from Juvia's room she knew that she was already up. Erza quickly jumped into the shower before Juvia got to it and washed her hair and the all the dirtiness from the day before.

She got out and wrapped a pink towel around herself and grabbed another to wrap her hair, she grabbed her toothbrush and started to brush her teeth while rushing into her room to find her uniform. She threw on a white bra with matching underwear and then quickly put on her black skirt, she paired it with black thigh highs to hide the bruises from last night's match. She was surprised to see that there was none on her face, her nose was a little red but that was all. Usually a kick to the face would break your nose but she looked and felt fine, just a little sore. Once she finished getting ready she met Juvia in the kitchen who had already helped herself to coffee and toast, Erza just fixed herself a cup of coffee with cream and sugar since she didn't have much of an appetite.

"Lucy called and confirmed that she would be in our homeroom." Juvia stated as she took another bite of her toast. Lucy Heartfilia was the only other person besides Juvia who knew what Erza was involved in. She was just as close to Erza as Juvia was aside from the fact that she didn't live with them. But Lucy and Juvia were co-workers at a local coffee shop that was located a few streets over.

Erza checked her phone, it read seven thirty-two, they had thirteen minutes to be there before they were considered late. "We should get going or we'll have detention on our first day." Erza said without looking up, Juvia said something like 'okay' but the red head could barely understand since Juvia shoved the rest of her toast in her mouth and rushed to her room to grab her bag.

Erza pulled her backpack over her shoulder and began to walkout the door, Juvia followed closely behind and since she had the keys she was the one to lock the door. They exited through the main door and felt the cool late summer breeze, it was nice out and not too humid. Erza groaned again, she wanted to sleep for a week and she knew she deserved it. But yet here she was walking to school on her first day of her freshman year of highschool.

...

Erza stood in front of her locker which was number 1104, she put in the combination and began to sort her bag, binders and everything out and prepare for her first period class. She knew Juvia didn't have this one with her but she did with Lucy, and just her luck it was honors geometry, first thing in the morning.

She was just about to close her locker when she heard the most obnoxious thing all morning. "You're in the way of my locker." She heard someone say in a cold tone, Erza turned to look over her shoulder and saw a tall blue haired guy with a strange mark on his face. So he's one of them... Erza dealt with her fair share of mean people and she knew just how to handle them. "You can wait a few seconds for your turn." She snapped. He crossed his arms and looked her over, "Well clearly someone is a little slow, I take it you're a freshman. Well listen up I'm about to be late for my first period because you're slow ass was in the way." He shot back, Erza glared. He was really trying it. "Maybe if you weren't dumb enough to show up late then we wouldn't be having this issue." Jellal rolled his eyes, he glared at the thought that a freshman had to have a locker with the sophomores.

"Look who's talking, you're just as late as I am. Now move." He hissed, Erza fought the urge to pop him right in the jaw. She didn't need to be suspended, "Don't ever give me attitude like that again." She slammed her locker door shut and shoulder checked him before walking off. Jellal looked her up and down as she left, this was going to be a very interesting year
Sign up to rate and review this story