Categories > Original > Drama > Possessive One Direction One-Shots

Dark Harry

by annabethchase6 0 reviews

Warning!!!! Contains abusive and controlling relationships please do not read if it may be triggering.

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2018-04-05 - 764 words

0Unrated
I sighed as I walked through the front door of my house. It's been a long day at work and I was happy to be home, I just hope Harry's in a good mood, I really don't want him yelling at me today. I lay my bag on the floor and flop down on the couch pulling out my phone and going through my news feed. I sat in silence for about 10 minutes till Harry came into the room. Surprisingly he didn't yell he seemed to be in a relatively good mood which I was grateful for he sat down on the couch next to me and looked over my shoulder as I was texting Lizzy my best friend

"What are you doing?" he asked

"Texting Lizzy," I said locking my phone so he couldn't see our conversation

"What about?"

"None of your business" I replied starting to get annoyed with him.

"I think it is my business, you're my girlfriend."

"Yeah, but we aren't talking about you. She needs my help with something private." Harry just glared at me. Clearly not liking that I talked back and didn't give into him. Thinking I won, I leaned back on the couch and went back on my phone.

A few minutes later of me and Harry sitting in silence he spoke up. "Give me your phone. I'm going to read your messages," he demanded.

"What?! No!" I exclaimed.

"Yes! Now, give. me. you. phone," he said deathly calm.

"No" I stood my ground.

"Natalie, you don't want me to get mad, now do you?" His eyes flashing with anger. I shuddered remembering the last time I got him angry. It was something I hoped never happened again.

"N-no" I stuttered as I handed over my phone in defeat.

"That's what I thought." He unlocked my phone and sat down on the couch.

"C-c-can I go to my room?" I asked Harry. He just nodded, too focused on whatever he was doing on my phone.

Once I reached mine and Harry's room I tried to think of anything that Harry could find on my phone that could make him mad.

"Oh god," I whispered as I remembered how I was trying to help one of my guy friends talk to his crush and he practiced what he would say to me. It ended up working, their dating now but if Harry finds those texts he's going to think I was flirting with another guy.

"I need to get my phone back," I said to myself as I paced the bedroom floor.

"Natalie!!" Harry screamed as I heard him stomp up the stairs towards our bedroom and throw open the door so hard it hit the wall probably leaving a dent.

"Yes, baby?" I squeaked

"Don't you 'baby' me. Why the hell were you flirting with Mark?!" he hissed, eyes locked on me in a fierce glare.

"Harry it's not what you think. I swear! I can explain!"

"I don't want to hear it! You are in so much trouble for this!" He marched up to me and grabbed my arm ruffly and I let out a little squeak of surprise.

"Let go of me, please! You're hurting me!" He just ignored me and dragged me out of the room towards the door at the end of the hall. "No Harry, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it, please don't!"

"Shut up!!" he snapped as he tore open the door and shoved me inside. I fell to the ground on my hands and knees. Before I got the chance to stand up hes was slamming the door shut and locking it, trapping me inside.

"Harry, please don't leave me in here" I pleaded.

The room was totally white, with a small sink and toilet in one corner and a thin blanket in another. There was no heater and the only source of light was a dull light bulb hanging from a rusty chain in the middle of the ceiling. I hated this room. There was nothing to do, Harry only gave me food once a day and even then it was only a glass of water and slice of bread. I never had any idea when Harry was going to let me out.

"I'm locking you in here in till you learn!" Harry shouted through the door. Then I could hear his heavy foot steps walking away from the door leaving me all alone for who knows how long.

I curled up on the blanket and tried to sleep, praying I would get out of here soon.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sign up to rate and review this story