Categories > Games > Tekken > TEKKEN 8 - THE FALLEN ANGEL

Origin of the Devil gene

by LotusStream 0 reviews

Secrets of some Devil gene has revealed.

Category: Tekken - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Horror,Humor - Warnings: [!!] [!!!] [V] - Published: 2018-06-10 - 3897 words

0Unrated
JIN'S POV:
After the event of her panic attack, I get used to play video games with her. Whenever I tried to talk about that, she just changes the topic or ignores it. However, the good news is that.... I am starting to like video games! While having fun, I started to see more of her. She has a good sense of humor and its fun to be around her. She also suggested me to watch Anime and read Manga. I really started to like these activities. Moreover, I am learning about people through these sources. I do have a hobby of reading books about self-control or anything useful about my plans. I skip unnecessary topics. Nevertheless, she engaged me to read some novels, self-improvement books, Psychology, etc... I started to love learning new things. Some fictions that I read gave me many ideas about life and everything. I started to understand that people have their own story. I regret that I was isolated myself from these people. She also encouraged me to socialize or hang out with funny people. So, I was introduced to a man in 30's Kentaro Mori. He has medium black hair and brown eyes. He is totally Japanese and wearing some formals for work. He is so clumsy and bubbly to be around. He is too naïve worrying about being single.
Kentaro and I playing some kind of fighting game together.
(Note that Kentaro addresses Jin as Jin-kun.)
"Jin, you learned many combos man!"
"Yes, I practiced last night a lot."
"You started to like it, huh?"
"Yes, thanks to Maya."
"Where the hell is Maya? Hmm... Must be in kitchen begging for cakes."
"Is she addicted to these items?"
"Yes. She eats candies and cakes a lot. Even Jun sometimes, scold her for this. She sometimes eats in secret."
"Hmm... that’s not good."
Maya came out of the kitchen with a plate, which has a piece of cake. She again wearing some kind of cat hooded pyjama. She walks towards our couch while eating the cake with a spoon. She actually stands behind our couch and watch us playing the game.
"Jin, did bonehead lost to you?" Kentaro is irritated and looked up to Maya.
"BONEHEAD!? You little spoiled brat! Don't insult me like this in front of everyone. One day.... I will be no more single and then I will insult you with my... my uh... future wife! Look, you are single too!"
"Nah... I am fine... I have cake! If I agree with you but then we both would be wrong." She then sticks her tongue out towards Mori and walks away concentrating on her cake.
"Hey Maya! I love what you have done with your hair. How do you get it to come out of the nostrils like that?" She pressed her lips together in frustration and she was ready for another insult.
"Jab mai tumhara chehra dekhti hu to usme kuch bhi ni badalna chaahatee... bas apna rasta badalna chaahatee hu taki wo chehra hi na dikhe." She then said something in Hindi but in an insulting way. "Tell me in Japanese!"
"When I see your face there is not a thing I would change... except the direction I was walking in." It is provoking me to laugh but I don't express it.
"Dude, this girl insults me like this always... sometimes in Hindi."
"Oh, that language is Hindi, huh? Then let's teach her a lesson. She is mean because of her cake, huh? Let's make her forget the cake. It's not good to eat more of them."
"What are you going to do?"
"You have to do me a favor. Make all drinking water unavailable in this building for now. Don't let Maya know about this." Then I looked at Maya who is watching anime on T.V. while drinking water in a straw sipper water bottle. How childish! She kept the water bottle besides her and continued to eat the cake. Therefore, I sneaked behind her couch and took her water bottle. Then I emptied the bottle and returned to its place.
"Okay.... Jin, what are you going to do?"
"Just watch me."
I headed towards the kitchen and it's so large. It's so luxurious with golden light everywhere. There is only one woman preparing something so busy.
"Um... excuse me...?"
(Note that the employers will addresses their senior with first name adding with –san.)
"Yes, Jin Kazama. Anything you want?" She bows at me as she said in a polite way.
"No thanks. Only you are working here?"
"No, there are many chefs who work here. It is not a breakfast, lunch or dinner time, so many workers taking rest."
"Then what are you preparing?"
"Well... Maya always asks for a cake, so I have to prepare for her."
"So, she ordered another one."
"Yes, I think its sixth time."
"Does she know to cook?"
"Very well. She knows Indian cuisine too. However, they are not allowed to cook here. Even though, she cooks sometime when she is bored."
"Hmm...She has a sweet tooth, right? Then what do she hates in food the most?"
"Spiciness. She hates spicy food." Then a red chili pepper grabs my attention, so I took it.
"Do you take my orders too?"
"Well, Of course!"
"Then add this to the cake, without showing any hint."
"But she hates it-"
"This is just my order and don’t tell her. It's for her good, if I imply."
"Well... okay then..."
"And please help me to hide any sweet items, sugars, desserts, chocolates or candies and dairy products too."
"Oh, she is going to suffer." After a while, we hide everything together and she prepared that torturing cake for her. I put a piece of cake in a plate with a spoon too. I then walked outside the kitchen and looked at Maya who is busy at watching T.V. and licking the spoon even if it is empty.
"Maya? Here is a cake for you." I showed her the cake by raising the plate.
"Ah... cake! Yay!" She rushed towards me. "Give me now! And thanks for bringing to me."
"Yes, Maya. Have fun! By the way, I suggested something unique and magical flavor to the chef and so she added it. So, please taste it in front of me and say how it is."
"Okay, no problem!" She grabs the plate and took a spoonful of the cake. She then puts it in her mouth and chewing for a second. She looked so puzzled and suddenly she chokes down the food. I can see her face turning red and her eyes building up tears. I lowered my head to control my laughter.

MAYA'S POV:
Why my throat feels like burning? It's burning! My tongue and my throat feel spicy-hot! I think he mixed something spicy to the cake. My tears started to stream down and my nose is running too. My voice became croaky too. I was hissing to cool down my tongue.
"Jin! It's so hot! I can't handle it!" I said as I flapped my hands impatiently. "I need water!"
"Oh, Maya... don’t you like this flavor?"
"I hate spice!" I lunge towards my couch to find my water bottle and then I sucked the straw in it. No water was in that bottle! How is it possible?! There is some water left when I last checked out. Then I started to dart around to find water and then I found a water dispenser nearby. However, there is no water in it. I acted like crazy in desperate. Then I rushed to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator to find milk. There was no milk! No sugar or anything in this kitchen to calm my spiciness! This reminds me of my past. It's one of the reasons why I hate spice and eat more sweets.

NARRATOR'S POV:
Maya became desperate and started to weep like a baby. Kentaro high fives with Jin and whispered to him, "Wow, Jin... I hope she would forget about cakes next time. By the way, how did you learn to prank?"
"Well, I watched you guys pranking each other all the time. Therefore, I guess I learned from it. Anyhow, poor Maya. I think she is going to come towards me. Uhm... Kentaro, please go somewhere for now. I want to deal with her for myself."
"Why is that?"
"I will tell you later." Kentaro left the place and Maya started to walk towards Jin in a slouchy posture. She struggled to speak up due to that her tongue is burning like hell and sobbing too. She knelt down in front of Jin who is sitting on the couch.
"Jin, please help me to cool down my tongue. I can't handle this spice anymore!"
"Aww... Maya... Promise me that you don’t eat more sweet foods any more. But you can eat less."
"I-I promise you, I don’t eat those anymore!"
"I said you can eat less. Moreover, don’t insult anyone with another language that we aren’t familiar with. But you can insult in our language."
"Okay... I promise I will follow as you said. Now, give me something! I can't handle this spice anymore! Please, please, please..." She is begging him as she cries. Jin felt pity for her and finally showed her mercy.
Jin took a bottle of milk from behind, "Here you go..." She quickly grabbed the bottle of milk and gulping down in rush. And after some severe treatments with several food, she somewhat became calm. However, she is letting her tongue hang out and panting like a dog. She still has that croaky voice.
"Are you okay now, Maya?" Jin asks from his couch to Maya who is in kitchen having a war between her and her tongue.
"How can I be okay?!"
"You sound like a monster!"
"I don’t care!" And sobbing and still sounds like a troll crying.
Sometime later, she recovered from it. She sat on a couch and glaring at Kentaro and Jin who are laughing at her while playing video games.
"Her expression makes me laugh even more! Good job, Jin!"
"I know. It's funny for me too. Not used to been or seen funny, but this is really funny."
Maya became so annoyed, "I guess you watched your face in mirror and that’s why you are laughing, Kentaro!"
"Now go look your face in mirror and you will understand why we are laughing at you." Words came from Jin and which made Maya so humiliated. She left that place in rage. "Hmm... I guess we insulted her enough, Kentaro."
"I think we are getting along. Please feel free to spend with me and ask me anything, Jin."

JIN'S POV:
"Can you do me a favor?"
"What is it, Jin?"
"I need to know more about Maya. About her past and everything."
"But she hates to share her secrets to anyone. Moreover, I don’t know that much."
"I am asking this because to help her and make her happy like she done to me."
"If it's for her good, I will do that. Let's keep it as secret, okay? When you asked about her past, something clicked on my mind."
"What is it? I am okay if it's brief information. We can figure this out after recollecting everything."
"I remember that she has a family photo of her and I know where she kept in her room. I just saw... by accident one day..."
"Good, can you bring that for me?"
"I am a secret agent and I can do this!" Confident pose by bulging his chest and pointing himself with a thumb while having a proud expression.
"Well, thank you. And can you spy on Maya when she is doing something unusual?"
"She is more attentive, but I will try. I will keep on updating the news for you."
"I am so glad that you are helping me. It means a lot."
"I am helping both of you actually."
"Okay, good. I wonder where would Maya went?"
"Ask to your mom."
I went to my mom who is working on something. "Mom, did you see where Maya went?"
"Oh I know. She is practicing dance for a live show. Go to the second floor where the large training hall is located."
"Okay mom."
She is dancing, huh? Kentaro do gave me a small microphone, it can come in handy. I called him in microphone. "She is not in her room. I will keep an eye on her."
"Good idea. I am going to her room now."
I went to the second floor via elevator and I walked towards the training hall. I opened the door silently and I saw her dancing! Why she is moving, grinding and thrusting her hips like this? Moreover, why in the world she bites her lips while dancing?! I wiped my sweat on my forehead and gulped while walking inside quietly. She somehow saw me and stops. She was shocked and embarrassed. She buried her face in her hand. I put my hand on my hips and cleared my throat to break the silence.
"Uhm... I am sorry for interrupting you. I came here to check whether you calmed down or not." Her face is sweating and became red right now.
"Oh... Uhm... I-it's okay..."
"Don't worry about that I watched your dance moves. You know that I don't get swayed by emotions." Well obviously, the emotions are controlling only around her.
"I will be fine about that, because the viewers will watch me by drooling over my dance moves. However, I can't watch their expressions; it would be cringy for me. In addition, you should let your emotions control you from now. This only stimulates you to engage various activities especially in roles with relationships."
"But it's too hard for me. I guess you have some kind of therapy too."
"May be... you should let your emotions out. Now, I am going to dance in front of you." She sighed, "I know it would be embarrassing for me, but its okay because it's for you."
This is making me blush but I didn’t let it out. "What do you mean by "for you"?"
"Means... Uhm... that you are a special person for my duty. So, I should take any measures to help you out."
"Oh I see... So, let's start."
"Okay... and Jin? If you ever interested in dance, I will teach you okay."
"I will think about that, thanks." Do I have to have sexy moves for dance? Hmm... Lets see how she dances. I sat on a bench to watch her dance. Some kind of upbeat music starts and she begins to dance well. After sometimes, she started to thrust her hip here and there. She licks and bites her lips, and sometimes licks her thumb. What is happening here? I am sweating and becoming uncomfortable. I unconsciously licked my lips too.
"I do this with my lips in my some music videos too. Feeling uncomfortable, huh?"
"No, absolutely not! I don't get swayed by this okay."
"Really...? Wipe your sweat, Jin." I quickly wiped it nervously. Fortunately, Kentaro reconnected with me on my microphone.
"Jin, mission accomplished! I got the family photo in my hand. Come to the living room." She didn’t notice about this microphone.
"Uhm... Maya. Kentaro would be waiting for me to play another round. I need to go." I have to leave this place.
"Scared, huh?"
"N-no... not at all."
I nervously escaped from the place and went to the living room on the third floor. Phew... what a nightmare! Kentaro is waiting for me in the couch.
"Pfft... come here. This picture kind of dusty but it's okay."
I sat beside him and started to examine the picture carefully. It's a very old family photo. There are five people in that picture with weird clothes. Looks like a royal clothes in dark tone. Moreover, I think I kind of noticed Maya holding someone's hand. She looks too small holding a stuffed bunny.
"Kentaro, do you know who they are?"
"Yes. However, I don't know the names. But their family name is Tomikami. For your information, Maya's real name is Mayumi Tomikami."
"Oh! Interesting. Mayumi... Tomikami..."
"Well this intimidating man in left side holding Maya's hand is her father. The beautiful woman with long honey blond hair is her mother. In addition, that woman holding a newborn baby, right? It's her sister. And the young boy who is standing next to the mother is her older brother."
"Interesting, she is not the only child. Where are they now?"
"Everyone deceased except her, her father and her sister."
"Well, that makes sense. What happened to them and where are others who left alive?"
"When I asked Maya what happened to her family, she always says, "I killed them all." Moreover, I think her sister has been adopted to a new family and they both never met for seven years. Well, her father was in India."
"She killed them... Okay, what is her true ethnicity?"
"Her greatest insecure is to question her ethnical background. It's kind of confusing and complicated. Her father is half Japanese and half Indian and her mother is half French and half English."
"Woah! That’s really complicating."
"And here comes another complication, her whole family carries Devil gene."
"What?! Then how come she is an Angel?!"
"I don’t know about that, man. Maybe ask about this to your mother."
"Will do. And I will keep this picture secretly. I need this."
"Okay then."
This is confusing... May be from this I would discover the origin of Devil gene. I must ask mother. I went to her room and knocked the door.
"Yes, come in!"
"It's me, mom."
"Ah, Jin. What is the matter?"
"I need to ask you some details. I just acknowledged that Maya's family carries Devil gene. If so, how Maya born to have Angel gene?" She took a deep breath and leans forward to explain me something interesting.
"They say, "Every devil was once an angel." Well, that is kind of true."
"I need a clear explanation, mom."
"We have to go thousands of years back. Angels and humans created equally and lived together happily. However, some men still has sins even if there is an angel balancing them out. Some angels became victim of some cruel human beings. One of the Angels was so tormented and ill-treated by fellow human beings. He decided that his duty of being an Angel is worthless. He thought that being opposite is the path to gain power. He decided to stop following as an Angel and started to do anything opposite of it. After attempting numerous sins, he became the Devil. People call him Azazel."
"That makes sense. But how they sealed him away?"
"I will tell you in seconds. He started to manipulate other Angels who has been victim of some cruel humans and attracted them to his side. He formed a cult of Devils following him. Some Angels is not convincing enough so they somehow killed most of the Angels. Some Angels married to some humans and they have their offspring who has half angel gene. They are not killed. In fact, me and Wakitarou are descendant of those half angels."
"And that’s why you have some kind of psychic powers. And Wakitarou too? That’s interesting..."
"Yes, our whole Kazama family has this. Eventually, the Devil group somehow discovered that destroying all Angels could lead them to die. In addition, they discovered that torturing an Angel in anyway would make the Devil stronger. Therefore, they decided to leave one Angel to alive. Azazel's wife is the last Angel who is left alive. Therefore, she was the victim to them. Still, they thought what if she died. So, they done some rituals together and put a curse on the existence of the Angels."
"What kind of curse?"
"Reincarnation. If an Angel dies, he or she will reincarnate and born to a Devil's family. The main location of Devils was in Kyoto, Japan. Monthly, all Devils around the world reunite in that place to make that Angel suffer. The human beings couldn't figure it out the Devils living among them. Most of the power were took control by Devils. They will somehow kill the human who is in higher position. The strict rule is not marrying a human being."
"What about me and Kazuya?"
"That’s a different story. I can't tell you that now."
"Okay then, but didn’t any Angels try to escape from them?"
"There is a propaganda that brainwashed fellow Angels. Angels are not allowed to the human world. They live in Kyoto secretly with the Devils. Devils around them will not let Angels discover about their Angel power. Angels also believed that being tortured from the Devils is the purpose and honor for them. They thought it's the cultural thing. Therefore, as they living under shadows, they don’t know the truth about the real world. Simple rule is not to kill them by torturing. Moreover, those treatment starts when they reach 10 years of age. The parents of the Angel are well respected in society too. In addition, this cycle followed by many generations and the current Angel for this generation is Maya. And about Azazel, they don’t seal him away. He just wants to livelonger so he himself given a curse to wake up in future with a monstrous appearance. And successfully he was awakened by you."
"Sounds very brutal and pitiful. If that so, how Maya escaped from this? I guess she was the victim for this Devils generation. And that means, there are many Devils outside, right?"
"I can't tell you how Maya escaped in detail. She hates to share secrets. It's your job to get it from her or find any way to find the truth. Moreover, those Devils are not alive anymore. Only Kazuya and Maya's father is alive as a Devil. Everyone killed by Maya."
"Wait, but how is that possible?"
"I said I can't tell you that."
"Well, thanks for the useful information Mom. This is very cruel! I can't believe this kind of society is lived."
"I know. Maya lived there for 14 years, which means she escaped from there when she was 13. The torture already started when she was 10. She went through that for three years. But comparing to other Angels, she is the lucky one."
"That’s just insane!"
I just started to walk away from that place while I have racing thoughts in my mind. What I learned was Maya was the chosen one but the unluckiest one to be born there. She maybe brainwashed as well, but she escaped and killed everyone one of them. This is sick but also mysterious about how she did and gained the knowledge from outside world. Now she is the luckiest one I guess. However, how Mishima bloodline had this curse. Who started first?



*Author's note:
What do you think about the origin of Devil gene? Do you like this concept? What do you think about how Maya escaped from this? What do you think about Maya? Please leave a review and sorry for the late upload.
Sign up to rate and review this story