Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Youma Hunter

Extra scene 2

by Spyash2 0 reviews

Lost in a strange world riddled with demons and with no way to get back home, a mighty warrior catches the eye of the Organization. Co-Written with Drunkmansquawkin.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2018-11-30 - 2160 words

0Unrated
Miria, Queenie, Tabitha, and Yuma, Flora, Clare, Wendy, Lily, Jean, Natalie, Deneve, Zelda, Juliana, Cynthia, Helen, Eva, and Lucia along with Elda and Riful were watching the now former Abyssal One of the South and Naruto interact with one another. They were rather comfortable around each other, as if they were the closest of friends, as Naruto had mentioned before.

It was the curious Natalie that brought up a question she had on her mind. “So… how did the two of you meet?”

Both Naruto and Luciela stopped talking before they looked behind at the women. Then they exchanged looks. “Should we tell them?” the former asked.

Luciela shrugged in an ‘it doesn’t matter to me’ kind of manner, “It’s entirely up to you. I won’t stop you if you do.”

“Alright,” after that Naruto turned his gaze back to the curious women, even Riful who had been with Luciela for seven years was curious as to how they met. “I’ll have to start at the very beginning.”

“Take your time,” Flora encouraged.

Naruto nodded with a smile, “Alright… it started a little over 7 years ago…”

//

7 years, three months ago

Sitting down atop a wide, flat hill Naruto stared up at the clear skies above, shielding his eyes with his forearm as the sun glared down at him. It’s been one week since he found himself here in this strange, foreign land and so far all attempts he made to get home ended in failure. Even attempting to reverse summon himself back to Konoha from Mount Myoboku had ended with himself on this strange land. Luckily, he found a town a while back, and Naruto was glad to see they could speak his language, but the alphabet here was of a dialect he did not recognise. So, he found himself being unable to read.

Not to mention the clothes they wore was different than he was used to seeing. The difference in the written dialect and attire they wore had told Naruto he was not in the Elemental Nations anymore. And now, a week later, with all attempts trying to get back to Konoha from Mount Myumoku, Naruto was damn sure he wasn’t on the same planet!

Still, he had to admit, this world was very pretty. The scenery was nice, there were green lands all around, and both plains and mountains could be seen for miles on end. It’s not a bad place to settle down to be perfectly honest.

Wearing his fabled sage coat, the horned forehead protector, burnt orange pants, an orange and black jacket and a face mask that covered half of it up, the blond mulled on his situation. He didn't have Kurama with him anymore, he had a single tails worth of chakra in him still, he had been deaged-somehow-from being 17 to 15 and while he still had the Old Man Sage’s chakra in him, the blond wasn’t going to risk using it.

Naruto wasn’t sure, but he had a feeling the Six Paths chakra in him was connected to Kurama’s. He wasn’t going to risk using it, just in case using that chakra drains away what was left of Kurama’s chakra in him. It’s better to be safe than reckless after all.

Naruto jumped at the sound of an unfamiliar, regal, but clearly feminine voice.

“Oh, I didn't know someone was here,”

Snapping his head in the direction the female’s voice came from, Naruto saw her. Tall, slender, long brown hair tied in brunches. She had a heart-shaped face, high cheekbones, and full lips. The brunette wore a strapless long-sleeved red dress with many ruffles on the sleeves and on the dress itself that reached to her ankles. Worn at the very top were decorated metal plates that seemed to keep it in place. Finishing off the look was a pair of sandal-like flip flops. The woman had a noble-like air around her, and she wore an outfit to match.

She had a small, disarming smile on her lips as she stared across from him on the wide flat hill. Naruto had no idea why but he got a feeling of ‘danger’ when he looked at her, but didn't understand why. He didn't sense anything wrong. Though he couldn’t sense any negative emotions from her either. There was something off about her though, he could sense...something. It wasn’t chakra, but it was a type of energy.

Nevertheless, Naruto smiled at the woman, “There are not many people around. You couldn’t have known anyway.” he pointed out to her.

The woman let out a laugh, “Very, very true.” she strode on over to Naruto and stood beside him as he looked back towards the landscape before him. “What brings you here...?” she trailed off, obviously fishing for his name.

Unknown to Naruto, the woman was assessing him to see if he was a threat. She clearly knew there was something off about him. She couldn’t sense anything emitting from him, but the brunette knew there was more to him than meets the eye.

“Naruto. And, nothing really. I... I guess you can say I’m lost.” he freely admitted with a shrug. “I’m… lost and am trying to find a way back home. I haven’t been successful so far, though.”

“Oh?” the woman eased herself down on the ground and sat beside him. “And how did you find yourself here, Naruto?”

At that, he gave her a clueless shrug. “To be perfectly honest, I have no idea. I’m still trying to find out how to get back home, but, no luck so far,” he told her. Naruto was still trying to figure that out. He even tried to recount the steps taken to here, but so far he found nothing. It was honestly annoying him. It could have been a reverse summoning gone wrong for all he knew, but he didn't.

The woman beside him blinked at that; her head quirked to the side with curiosity. “Oh? And where is your home?” she asked.

“If I knew, I would be going back there right now,” Naruto answered with an exhausted sigh. “It’s got lots of trees around it though, and it’s very well hidden. So it’s making my search… frustrating.”

It wasn’t a total lie and Naruto found it easier to mix a truth with a lie instead of telling a full one. It would make it easier for him to recall that partial truth as well and something told Naruto he would be doing it a lot in the near future.

Lots of trees…? The woman curled her index finger against her chin thoughtfully. Mucha had a lot of trees, and so did Lautrec and Toulouse. It’s certainly a possibility there are places she has not discovered yet, This World was rather big for one person to explore after all. But it’s entirely possible Lautrec is the location this young man is looking for.

She was taken out of her thoughts when Naruto said, “I’ll find it again sooner or later. I just have to keep going forward without giving up.” then he turned to the brunette and asked, “So, I told you my name, but I never got yours.”

The woman smiled at that, “Luciela. My name is Luciela.”

Naruto smiled and offered a hand for her to shake, “It’s nice to meet you Luciela,”

The woman looked at the hand for a moment before reaching out and grasping it in a firm grip. Then they shook hands and she smiled politely at him. After that Luciela let go and turned her attention to the scenery before her.

“If you are lost, and have no idea where you are, then what do you intend to do?”

At that, Naruto just gave the brunette a shrug, “I’ll go and explore. Get the lay of the land. Just try and do something to occupy myself.” He knew for sure that the Toad Summons are working on a way to get him back to the Elemental Nations right now. He wasn’t going to sit around and wait on them, though. He needed something to do.

“I see, I see,” Luciela nodded slowly to herself.


//

“And that was how the two of us met.” Naruto finished regaling his tale of his first meeting with Luciela with a bright smile.

Everyone stared at them with dulled eyes, even Riful herself was looking at him and Luciela with an odd look on her face. The silence that dominated the atmosphere was starting to get a little awkward. Thankfully, Helen was the one to break it.

“To be honest… I was expecting your first meeting with the Abyssal One of the South to be more… exciting than that.”

“Not all things have to be grim y’know,” Naruto pointed out to her. “But I can see where you’re coming from. To be perfectly honest, if I knew what Luciela was at the time of our meeting, that outcome could have been very different.”

“Yes.” Luciela nodded wholeheartedly in agreement. “Naruto had no idea what I was. And I had no idea what he was capable of, either. To be fair, my stumbling upon him was not by pure chance. I sensed something off in my territory and I spent an entire week trying to find the cause of it. It eventually led me to him.”

“And I actually hung out with her for a while before we went our separate ways. I did offer her to join me in my exploration, but she refused. I can understand why, now. With you ladies wandering about from place to place, it would have been a matter of time before the Organization sent a hunting party after her. And if she left Mucha, Isley or Riful would have taken that in the worst way possible and attacked us out of misplaced provocation… or tried to usurp her territory when she wasn’t there.”

“So, when did Luciela try to send signals that she wanted to bed you?” Flora asked; she wanted to know the juicy details. And Naruto being Naruto, Flora was damn sure it was going to be one hell of a ride.

Naruto cleared his throat, “It, uh… Well, I didn't know at the time… I was still clueless about those type of things back then, but when Luciela started showing those signals, it had to be during the start of the second week.”

“That had to be the most fun I ever had,” Luciela stated with a grin.

“I take it you had worn different clothes to when we first met, when you found yourself here?” Miria asked.

Naruto nodded. “Yeah. Granted, most of the clothes I was wearing when we first met was very similar. Only, the ones’ I wore when I found myself here would be kind of an eyesore and make me stand out like fire in the dead of night.”

“And what you were wearing before didn't make you stand out?” Deneve asked, raising an eyebrow at him with disbelief evident in her voice.

“I’ll let you be the judge of that,” Naruto said with a smile, before he was enveloped by a cloud of smoke. And when it dispersed into the air, Naruto was now wearing the same clothes he had been wearing in his retelling.

He wore the sage coat, face mask and horned forehead protector, but that was where the similarities ended. Naruto was now wearing orange. A lot of it. “Holy crap, that is an eyesore!” Helen exclaimed animatedly. Then she looked at him with a questioning look on her face. “Orange? Seriously? What kind of an Assassin wears that?”

“Don’t diss the orange.” Naruto flatly told her. “And as for what kind… the best kind.”

Flora nodded in total agreement. “Wearing bright orange clothes in the middle of the day, while defacing an entire monument carved into a cliff, and no one noticed until you were almost finished. And that was before you became an assassin.” She grinned widely at him, “The best kind indeed.”

“What?” Helen looked at Naruto with wide eyes. An action that everyone else copied. “There’s no way!”

“It’s the truth,” Naruto admitted with a sheepish shrug. “Trust me, if you can hide from people in broad daylight wearing the brightest colours then hiding with clothes to make you blend in will be a sinch. If you’re in the right place then the clothes you ladies are wearing will help you blend in with your surroundings. It’ll be hard to see you if it’s night out.”

That got Riful to ponder on her choice of clothes. Maybe she should dye the colour to black to make it easier to hunt? It was something to think on.
Sign up to rate and review this story