Categories > Games > Kingdom Hearts

Secret Keepers:Prologue

by DrVoodoo 0 reviews

It has been years before the adventures of Sora and his friends on Destiny Islands. Basically what if Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep had different worlds?

Category: Kingdom Hearts - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Fantasy - Characters: Ansem,Cid,Cloud,Pooh,Yuffie - Warnings: [!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2019-04-25 - 168 words

0Unrated
SECRET KEEPERS:
Years after the Keyblade war but millenia before Sora and Riku’s rise to power as Keyblade wielder’s,things were different and odd.

Our tale begins not at the beginning but at the end where everything divulged into a tragedy as our three heroes did battle with forces of evil at the Keyblade Graveyard where soon after the grand struggle a bold flash of light pierced their vision as they fell slowly and deeply into an inky black abyss with solid ground or pavement appearing below as they hit it badly. Soon as they started to tend to their pains,a young woman wearing Ninja gear approached them and helped them up. Clearing their eyes and witnessing the strange town in front of them they headed towards a house where she introduced them to her colleagues and soon this is where the true adventure had begun as the call erupted with off-looking beings forming outside and terrorising and hurting all,their spree having just begun.
Sign up to rate and review this story