Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Show time

6

by Nic 0 reviews

Show time

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2019-08-07 - 4509 words

0Unrated

OVER ON THE GOOD CHARLOTTE BUS
“Paul have you seen Jenna?” Benji asked the minute Paul walked in.
“yes I have.” Paul said seriously.
“how is she?” Benji asked sort of already knowing the answer.
“not good to be honest.” Paul shook his head. “I can’t believe you guys. Jenna doesn’t deserve this, to find out like that.”
“did she say anything?” Joel asked.
“she didn’t need to her face said it all. You actually have no idea how bad this is there’s so much more to it.” Paul said thinking of what Seraya had told him his heart went out to her.
“what do you mean?” Benji and Joel asked together.
“her ex cheated on her and then messed with her head making her feel like it was all her fault like she was t good enough, and then with how her family used to be too and now this from us, from you Benji. It’s just shit she doesn’t deserve any of it.” Paul said feeling emotional for Jenna after all the five of them used to be really close friends.
“I should go talk to her.” Benji said looking really guilty.
“no o really don’t think you should.” Paul said seriously.
“I need to, I can’t loose her.” Benji said.
“well do you know what maybe you should loose her Benji and stop being so selfish in all of this!” Paul said feel it angry now.
“it’s not up to you Paul.” Benji said sounding slightly angry back.
“maybe not but I do feel it's for the best you leave her be... at least for now.” Paul said a little calmer it wasn’t often he lost his temper.
“yet come on Benj let things settle for a bit first.” Joel tried to reason.
“shut up Joel we wouldn’t be in this mess if you could of just kept your mouth shut instead of lecturing me every second.” Benji snapped.
“no Benji this mess is all on you and YOUR doing.” Joel snapped.
“right guys cool it down. Fighting between each other isn’t going to get us anywhere and we need to be leaving for our show soon so let’s just get your shit together and do our show to the best of our ability then you can sort out your personal life after.” Billy said being the voice of reason.

BACK AT THE CIRCUS
When they'd finished at the big top max went over to see Jenna but when he got to the horses they was all done and finished so he went into the horse box and there was still no sign off Jenna. He got a little worried to where she could be especially in her current mind set. He went over to the RVs where AJ, Erin and Brad where sat outside.
“hey guys have any of you seen Jenna?” he asked.
“no sorry mate.” AJ said and both Erin and Brad shook their heads ‘no’
“what’s up max?” Seraya asked coming out of Jackie’s RV with Jackie behind her.
“do you know where Jenna is? She's not over at ours?” max asked.
“no we’ve not seen her since her show.” Seraya said.
“max we need to find her, do you have any ideas where she could be?” Jackie said concerned.
“no not really. She sometimes goes for a walk round the festival but o doubt she would right now she’d probably want to be somewhere alone.” Max said trying to think where she could possibly be.
“ok well you have a think where she might be could she have gone off the grounds if there anywhere close by? And these guys can look round the festival ground and I’ll sat round here.” Jackie said then rallied up the troops Seraya AJ Erin and Brad all went out looking round the festival for Jenna and max was last to leave just before he did Benji was coming over.
“what the hell are you doing here?” max asked angrily.
“max.” Jackie warned him.
“I need to see Jenna.” Benji said.
“well you can’t.” Max said simply.
“don’t be like that I need to talk to her.” Benji said.
“well she's not here.” Max said to be awkward nor telling him fully what was going on. “and it’s all your...”
“max leave it for now more importantly go find Jenna.” Jackie said. Max nodded and brushed past Benji.
“what do you mean find her?” Benji said looking confused.
“she’s gone awol so of you see her try not to upset her and let us know where she is.” Jackie said then shut the door.

Max walked out the festival ground and did his best to think where Jenna could be. He walked down the street keeping a close eye out for her he checked the park gardens but no luck so he figure If it wasn’t some where peaceful and quiet she wanted it must be a bar for alcohol. There was three bars in the area and you guessed it third time lucky he found her sat at the bar drinking. By this time she'd have had plenty of time to be well on her way to being very drunk. He sent Jackie a quick message to let her know her found her then made his way across for her.
“Here you are Jackie had me looking everywhere for you ‘don’t come back until you've found her’.” He said mimicking Jackie as he sat down next to her in effort to make her laugh or at least smile. She barely even acknowledged he was there.
“Tequila.” He asked the bar tender noticing it was what Jenna was drinking or well shotting she had quite a collection on empty shot glasses in front of her. As the bar tender put the glass down max shotted straight away earning him a reaction from Jenna. She turned to look at him with raised eyebrows.
“What? Yes a good friend would stop you from drinking at a time like this however a great friend will sit here and drink with you.” He grinned making her smile a little. He motioned to the bar tender for another round.
“You know what mate just leave the bottle.” Max said the bar tender eyed them for a second then left them the bottle.
“Cheers to that.” Jenna said as he poured them more drinks and they clinked thier glasses before drinking.
“so do you wanna talk?” he said already knowing what her answer would be.
“Not really, I wanna drink.” She said trying to get the bottle but he moved it away from her.
“well you didn’t want to talk earlier and I respected that and I think you've done plenty drinking already so how about we reason with a little bit of talking and then some more drinking?” max said.
“if we must.” She rolled her eyes at him then smiled happy her partner in crime was with her.
“so erm how you feeling?” he asked flinching knowing the answer wouldn’t be good.
“drunk, angry, let down... hurt.” She listed getting slower and quieter as she went on.
“it’s really shit. I feel terrible encouraging you to spend time with him and open up for that I am sorry.” He said feeling guilty and pouring them both a drink.
“it’s not your fault max.” She dismissed as they drank. “I feel so stupid I can’t actually believe it. I knew there was something going on but I just ignored it. I gave him the benefit of the doubt knowing he was always the good guy, the nice guy, the guy that used to have my back... well clearly all that changed.” She said he could hear the pain and anger in her voice.
“your not stupid at all don't beat yourself up about it. It’s his fault and no one else's. Don't you ever blame your self for a guy being a dick again.” He said feeling angry himself that she was back to feeling like it was her fault when some guy is an ass after she went through with her ex.
“drink.” She said re filling their glasses and shotting again.
“not that I’m making any excuses or condoning anything that he’s done but Seraya spoke to Paul earlier and he was saying that Benji plans to break up with Mia that it was all bad timing that he fell back in love with you or well he always has done but didn’t ever think he'd see you again. Seems none of them really like Mia that much even Benji hardly sees her and they have nothing in common but still none of that makes any of how he’s gone about it right.” Max felt the need to explain she deserved to know even if he wasn’t happy with Benji and the situation no one could deny the connection between Jenna and Benji.
“none of that really matters now though he lied to me and the worst part is he’s made me into ‘that woman’ and that kills me the most. I’ve been there I’ve been the one who’s been cheated on and I hate the fact he’s made me into ‘the other woman’.” She said feeling horrible.
“it’s not your fault at all your not like Emma (the woman who took great pride in ripping apart her relationship with Karl and making her life he’ll whilst doing so) at all both completely different circumstances and you didn’t know he had a girlfriend. Benji it to blame not you.” Max said. “here drink.” He said handing her another drink. She sat in silence for a while max eyeing her a little she was letting everything sink in but also just trying to regroup she had drank an awful lot by now.
“argh it’s just all such a mess.” Jenna said a bit frustrated and rubbing her face.
“It'll be fine, it’ll all work out. Try not to think or stress about it too much.” Max said.
“yet hense why I’m here, drink.” She smiled. They drank a lot more and chatted and laughed and joked as they normally would.
It was the early hours of the morning when the bar closed and max and Jenna fun at went back to the horse box. By this point they was both ridiculously drunk it took them a lot longer than it should for them to stumble back to the horse box leaning on each other laughing and giggling at anything and everything. Max tripped and fell into the horse box as Jenna laughed and decided to just crawl in to be on the safe side. They both flopped next to each other on the sofa calming down from all the laughing.
“so do you feel a little bit better now?” max asked.
“yeh I do actually. Well till morning and the hang over kicks in." She smiled.
“good job its a day off tomorrow then.” Max said smugly.
“so what’s your plans?” max asked eyeing her carefully.
“no more men that’s for sure. All men are ass holes.” She declared.
“oh no we can’t go back there. We're not all ass holes. The right man is out there for you.” He said.
“I seem to only find the ass holes even the one I was sure wasn’t.” She said.
“you just need to be open to finding the right guy and he’ll come along.” He smiled placing a hand on her leg.
“what if he already has.” She said quietly look if into his eyes as he looked into hers. Neither of them knowing what took over them. Max pulled her into his lap as she straddled his lap they broke into a heated passionate kiss beginning to remove each other's clothes. It felt so wrong but for that it felt almost right. They both had seen each other in their underwear quite often living together and being comfortable around each other however now they found a new appreciation for the other. Max was a very tonned muscular guy with ripped six pack and large arms. Jenna was slim with a fit athletic body and fairly large round boobs. They both had a very drunk lust filled night before falling asleep together.

The next morning Jenna's alarm on her phone woke her up first. At first she could barely open her eyes her head felt like a steam roller was rolling over it. She sat up the room spinning a little feeling round for her phone then noticing a body was next to her, half naked body. She jumped opened her eyes properly looking round and then it all started to come back to her.
“oh no, oh shit, oh wow...” Jenna said to herself in response to what had happened and her beast of a hang over. Max groaned and started to wake up.
“oh man my head.” He said. “Jenna? Oh shit, we...” He said sitting up looking shocked at Jenna then jumping up running to the bathroom to be sick.
“never could handle your alcohol.” Jenna laughed pulling on her track suit and getting a glass of water.
“oh my god what ever possessed us.” Max groaned walking back in.
“to drink so much or to have sex or both?” Jenna said plainly not feeling in the mood to deal with hang over or awkward drunken mistakes.
“well both.” Max laughed having some pain killers. “I mean like your hot and it was good really good but...” max stuttered to phrase it.
“we totally crossed a line that should never have been crossed last night.” She said. As they both acted slightly awkward towards each other in trying not to be awkward in not knowing entirely how the other felt.
“defiantly.” He nodded. “What do we do?”
“nothing we can totally just forget it and be normal.” She said trying to sound 100% confident.
“yeah?” max half asked half agreed.
“yeah totally.” Still slightly awkward. They heard the horses start to get impatient at their breakfast being late.
“right I’ll make a start.” She groaned.

MEANWHILE OUTSIDE THE RVs

AJ, Erin and Seraya where sat outside the RVs having a bru.
“she’s up late and looking rough.” Erin nodded in the direction of Jenna feeding the horses and starting their stables.
“Jackie said max found her in a bar so she must have had a lot to drink.” Seraya said as they watch Jenna.
“hmm there was defiantly something going on in that box last night.” AJ said.
“what do you mean?” Arian said as both girls turned to look at him.
“If I didn’t know any better the saying to be used is ‘if the box is rocking don't come knocking'.” AJ smirked.
“no way not those two one of them must have had someone back.” Erin said.
“no they wouldn’t be at it with the other one in there.” Seraya said. As she did they noticed max come out the box also looking rough then as he came out Jenna went in and the looked visibly awkward towards each other almost avoiding the other.
“ok so that was odd.” Erin said.
“you don’t think...” Seraya gasped as they all looked at each other the penny dropping art the same time.
“I think that’s exactly what happened.” AJ nodded smugly.
“oh my god no not max and Jenna no way.” Seraya laughed.
“oh no I hope this doesn’t change anything or ruin their friendship.” Erin said. As they watched max and Jenna doing the horses not in their usual double act way.
“what makes you think they’re still just friends.” AJ suggested.
“argh they can’t be together their like brother and sister close. Ok if you didn’t know them you would think they're together but once you know them you know their not and that’s the beauty of their relationship their so close without the complications of a relationship.” Seraya said. They seen max and Jenna finishing up and AJ whistled to get their attention.
“oi max, Jenna over here. Bru waiting for you.” AJ said.
“I guess we’ll find out now.” He smirked to Seraya and Erin. Max and Jenna went over Jenna sat down resting her head on the table and max stood leaning a hand on the back of her chair.
“oh my god tequila is the devil.” She groaned.
“good night last night then?” AJ smiled handing out their bru’s.
“I’m not sure those are the words of use.” Jenna said lifting her head slowly.
“so erm where did you go what did you get up to.” Erin said. It was clear the looks AJ, Erin and Seraya where exchanging they knew more but max and Jenna hadn't noticed.
“only the bar down the road I just needed to get away with all what happened I just needed to have a blow out to sort my head out.” Jenna brushed off.
“there was a lot of noise when you go in early hours this morning.” AJ said.
“ah yeh sorry about that this plonker here fell up the steps into the box.” Jenna said.
“ah right is did you fall a few more times inside the box too?” AJ said not being able to help the smile coming on his face.
“what are you getting at?” max said praying he was t getting at what he thought he was.
“you tell me.” AJ smirked.
“you know don’t you." Jenna said quietly guessing by the looks on their faces. No point trying to hide it as none of them will let it go.
“oh my god you actually did!” Seraya shrieked.
“yes but it should never have happened and will never happen again..” Jenna started.
“..and you can forget it happened and don't her mention it again.” Max finished off.
“holy shit I don’t believe it.” Erin smiled.
“good don’t believe it, forget it.” Max said.
They all went silent for a minute Jenna eyed AJ, Erin and Seraya as she could tell by their expressions they was far from dropping the subject and just binding their time to when to bring it up again.
“We’re never going to hear the end on this.” Jenna shook her head.
“ well can you blame us it’s the biggest gossip since... well ever.” Seraya said.
“it’s really no big deal just a drunken mistake, I’m sure you guys have done the same off will do at some point.” Max said.
“geeze the way you guys talk, was it that bad.” AJ laughed.
“yes, no. No it wasn’t but yes it is.” Max said not sure how to answer it making them all laugh. Just then Paul came walking over to meet Seraya how ever Benji was with him . They stopped laughing and dropped the subject as they came over. Jenna kept her head down, max was trying not to acknowledge them to resist the urge to punch them, Erin and AJ looked a bit awkward.
“hey.” Seraya smiled mostly to Paul.
“hey.” Paul smiled giving her a kiss on the cheek. Benji was stood near Jenna but Jenna didn’t acknowledge him and lit a cigarette.
“Jenna?” Benji said quietly.
“fuck off Benji.” She said breathing out some smoke. He didn’t leave though she still refused to look at him mostly because she was angry at him partly because she knew if she looked at him she'd soften to him and she didn’t want to .
“so are you guys off somewhere nice today?” Erin asked Seraya and Paul to try to break the uncomfortable silence.
“we're just going to get some lunch somewhere.” Paul smiled.
“Hey you guys should join us.” Seraya said to AJ and Erin.
“erm yeh we could do actually we've not got any other plans.” Erin said looking to AJ for confirmation and he nodded. He looked toward Jenna and max and sort of Benji.
“no thanks I have to work the horses and I don’t think my body’s ready for food yet.” Jenna said.
“no thanks besides I'll have to watch her ladyship of she's riding.” Max said to winde Jenna up. She playfully punched his leg then they all fell into an awkward silence again you could cut the tension between Jenna and Benji with a knife and then there was the elephant in the room of max and Jenna sleeping together.
“right are we going to make a move.” Seraya said standing up unable to take it any more. AJ Erin and Paul agreed and they started to get ready to leave.
“Jenna can we talk please.” Benji tried again.
“I've got nothing to say to you.” She said plainly. “come on let’s get these horses sorted.” She said to max standing and walking back to the stables. Max stood and followed her.
“come for lunch?” Paul suggested to Benji before they left feeling a bit sorry for him he looked so hurt and Jenna being so cold with him how ever he didn’t blame Jenna.
“no thanks I'll just go back to the bus.” Benji sighed.

“so do you think you was may be a little harsh on Benji.” Max said as they was tacking up sully.
“er who's side are you on?” she glared at him.
“well yours of course hence why I’m asking you if maybe you should at least hear him out at least you can understand why he did what he did then you can stop blaming yourself and going over and over it in your head because I know what your like.” Max said.
“yeh well he doesn’t deserve the right to explain its simple he cheated on his girlfriend with me and lied about it end of.” She said but clearly you could tell it was not wrong her and she was doing her best to put on this strong I don’t care attitude as more of a defence than anything else.
“if your sure fair enough.” Max said leaving it there for now. She went and rode sully normally without doing any vaulting whilst max sat slumped in a chair hat over his face having a nap.

“so I was sort of hoping that we could take puzzle and trigger on a hack rather than me having to school them both?” Jenna asked sweetly to max.
“I suppose whilst you asked so nicely.” Max sighed with a smiled as they walked back to the stables. They put sully away and tack puzzle and trigger and set off on their hack. Along the way they seen Billy and Dean.
“Jenna, Jenna hey.” Billy called getting her attention even though she was doing her best to pretend she didn’t see him.
“look Billy no offence but I really don't want to talk to you guys right now.” Jenna said. She hated not being on food terms with the bus but she was so hurt that they would all cover for Benji they might not have lied but they all knew the truth and not one of them told her.
“I totally understand but please know I am, we are so sorry. We wanted to tell you but it needed to come from Benji really and we tried to get him to tell you but he was so stuck he knew he’d loose you if he told you the truth but he really does love you he is going to break up with Mia just he didn’t want to do it over the phone...”
“make excuses all you want but the bottom line is he lied and he cheated and he dragged me into his deceit.” Jenna said every time she spoke about it you could hear the emotions in hear voice. Billy nodded totally understanding where she was coming from although he hoped she might have been a bit more forgiving but clearly she was still very hurt.
“I totally understand I just hope at some point you can forgive us.” Billy said sadly which killed Jenna but then she still couldn't get over what they’d done. Jenna nodded and they went their separate ways.

“Max don't start again.” Jenna said feeling him looking at her as they made their way back to the stables.
“I'm not I just think it’s a shame you guys have been close friends for all this time do you really want to throw it all away now.” Max said.
“it wasn’t me they threw it all away they did when they lied.” Jenna said.
“it’s not really that black and white though is it and I think you know its not and I think you want to hear them out and try to forgive them including Benji but I also know they hurt you and those protective walls have come up.” Max said knowing he was right.
“I should have just schooled the horses if all your going to do is srync me.” She sighed rolling her eyes in jest because he knew he was right she knew he was right but there was no way she was admitting he was right.
They made light conversation the rest of the way back then finished off the horses jobs for the evening. They had lulled back into thier normal behaviour around each other thankfully.
“so I hear you two had a erm busy night last night.” Jackie said walking over to them. They both stopped and looked at her as of school kids being called to the head office
“yes I know I over heard AJ and Erin.” Jackie nodded keeping a straight face.
“it meant nothing.” Jenna said.
“nothing’s going on.” Max said.
“were totally fine.” Jenna said.
“yep like nothing happened.” Max said them both throwing out all the excuses they could.
“good to hear you know I love the both of you and your unique relationship and I don’t want that to ever change you two are very valuable members of our team.” Jackie laughed at them.
“horses been good today?” Jackie asked changing the subject.
“yes not put a foot wrong any of them.” Jenna smiled.
“ good to hear.” Jackie smiled giving each of the horses a pat. “well go enjoy what's left of a day off guys.” Jackie smiled leaving them.
“I so thought she was going to bollok us.” Max laughed.
“I know right.” Jenna laughed. They went inside the horse box.
“I need sleep.” Max yawned and flopped on the sofa. Jenna shook her head and laughed to herself as he was asleep almost instantly, the boy could sleep standing up.
Sign up to rate and review this story