Categories > Games > Sonic the Hedgehog

SonTails: I'm not perfect

by SonTailsSonadowFan90 0 reviews

Read to figure out what this is about and please enjoy

Category: Sonic the Hedgehog - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2019-08-08 - Updated: 2019-08-21 - 394 words - Complete

0Unrated
Sonic was walking down emerald coast and saw Tails Standing all alone. He walked up to him and put his hand on Tails's shoulder.

"Hey bud are you okay?"

"Hmmm oh yeah I'm fine Sonic."

Sonic could tell that Tails was lying to him.

"Tails tell me the truth what's bothering you?"

"I have been thinking about my life and what I have done for everyone and being a hero and everything."

"Yeah what about it?"

"I want to start my life over I don't like what I have turned out to be."

"Why do you say that?"

"Because it's true I don't like being this big hero and never being with anyone I'm sick of being alone I want a family I want to start over."

Sonic stood there and thought about what he said.

"I wouldn't expect you to understand your life is perfect for you and mine isn't perfect for me."

"Tails..."

"Yeah?"

"I'm not a perfect person there are many things I wish I didn't do."

Tails turned to look at Sonic.

"I never meant to do those things to you."

"You always left me behind on everything."

"But I finally found a reason to start over new."

"Wait so you understand what I mean?"

"I do."

Tails got closer to Sonic and hugged him.

"I understand what you mean and what you want."

"You do?"

"You want a normal life you don't want to be trapped in this life of being a hero and I don't want that either."

Sonic looked at Tails and sighed.

"I want a family besides I'm already in love with someone and I want to start a family but I'll have to leave everything behind and start over new with my life."

"Well we'll both start over let's start our lives over and leave what we knew behind."

Sonic nodded.

"Besides Sonic I know who you love."

Tails kissed Sonic's lips gently.

"And I know who I love."

"But Tails I'm not perfect person."

"Sonic no one is."

Tails held Sonic's hand and looked into his eyes.

"I'm ready to start over my life with you."

"I'm ready too."

Sonic kissed Tails one last time before they started to walk home with a vow of re starting their lives and leaving all they knew behind.

"I love you Sonic."

"I love you too Tails."
Sign up to rate and review this story