Categories > TV > Supernatural > Jesse

Jesse

by Tiger_Blaze 0 reviews

A look into a seemingly innocent future...

Category: Supernatural - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2006-09-21 - Updated: 2006-09-22 - 679 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I do not now nor have I ever owned the charecter's from SUPERNATURAL, they belong to their respectice owners and the new CW... lucky bastards. I do however own the wee ones and the ones you don't recognize.

Warning: Overall series, Future Fic, possible m/m pairings but not now.

A/N: I don't know where the hell this came from but I didn't question it.This is the first in a series of one shots I wrote, and am now stringing them together.

Also there is not much to the warnings so I put up some of my own, I hope you don't mind. Just so people will know what to expect.



"Dad..."

"Hmm..."

"Daddy..."

"Yeah...hmm..."

A mop of shaggy brown hair popped up on the side of the large bed, green eyes blinked as the lump under the covers moved a little. Small fingers reached out and poked at the side causing the lump to turn over . . . when nothing happened the small child walked over to the other side of the bed poking at the other body . . .

"Uncle Dean . . . "

"Hmm. Mmphm."

"Uncle Dean . . . " pale fingers grabbed at the quilt hauling the small body upwards. A pitiful sigh comes from the child before he grabs at the discarded jeans. Standing up on both feet the jeans are swung up as high as it can go before it lands with a resounding thwack against the sleeping form. "What the . . . "

"Whoa!" the small body is propelled backwards onto the floor as Uncle Dean shoot up in the bed.

"What is it Dean?"

"If waking me up by smacking me with your jeans is your idea of funny, I fail to see the humor Sammy."

"Its Sam, for the thousandth time, Sammy is . . . "

"Very mad at you guys . . . "

The two men glance at one another before crawling to the end of the bed where the voice is came from.

"Sammy, what are you doing down there?" Dean Winchester reached down and pulled the kid up by his arms and deposited him between them on the bed.

"I was tryn'a wakes' you guys' up."

The taller of the two men glanced at the clock. "It's three in the morning."

"Have a nightmare, kiddo?" Dean ran a hand through the kids shaggy brown hair, smirking at the expression he caught in the green eyes.

"I not a kid Uncle Dean I'm four and three quarters."

"Right, you got us up at three in the morning to tell us that?"

"No . . . "

Dean watched as the kid bit into his lip. "What is it Sammy?"

"The lady told me to stay here tonight."

Another exchange between the two men before the taller spoke with a soft but firm tone. "Sammy, what lady?"

"The one in Jesse's room."

Never before has Sammy seen the two men run so fast, he fallowed them both into his baby brother's room to find them out of breath. Looking into Jesse's crib, his Uncle Dean walked to the slightly open closet holding something in his hand. "Take them outside Sam."

He watched as his Daddy held a sleeping Jesse in his arms and pulled him outside of the room. "Daddy, what's going on?"

~*~

"There was nothing there . . . "

"Yeah but there could've been . . . "

"Sam, I checked five times. I even went over the room and nothing came up on the EMF."

"Then check again."

"Sam."

"I'm not letting them sleep in there till it's clean!"

Little Justin Samuel Winchester sat at the top of the staircase listens as his dad and uncle Dean argued. It had been like this for the past three nights. He couldn't understand why they were so scared. There were no ghost in Jesse's room. The nice lady had told him she was the only one who'd been there. He used to ask her about his Mommy and why she had to go away the way she did. The nice lady explained that his mommy didn't mean to go away, it was just bad timing. Now she was up in heaven with his Grandma Mary.


~*~
Sign up to rate and review this story