Categories > Cartoons > South Park > Tyde One-Shots

Little Red

by BrianTheKiddo 0 reviews

Token x Clyde

Category: South Park - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Butters,Cartman,Kenny,Kyle,Stan - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] [?] [Y] - Published: 2019-12-02 - 1054 words

0Unrated
I'M GOING TO WARN YOU. PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE GOING TO SAY "THIS IS RAPE LA. LA. LA!" THIS ISN'T RAPE. IT'S HATE SEX. Clyde simply enjoys it. ]

"You want to see your mother again, right?" I nodded as tears streamed down my face. "B-brother wolf.. please don't have sex with me. I'm a virgin. I wish to keep my virginity for my future lover. Please understand."

"If you want to see your mother, you must give me what I want, Little Red." He whispered in my ear like a demon viper.

I nodded once more, sniffling and wiping a tear away. "Do as you please. Just please give my mother back." The wolf smirked at me. "Giving yourself up? You're such a dirty whore."

I cover my mouth to save myself from an outburst. He chuckles and removes my hands  from my mouth. "You can't do that," He said, "I want to hear your voice."

I started immediately hyperventilating. I couldn't help it. This wolf was about to take my virginity, and I barely knew him. I was just on my way to the hospital to give my mother some fucking cookies, amd this shit pops up?

My life is fucking great.

"Get on the bed," The wolf demanded. I did as he said, watching him leave the room. I sighed of relief before standing up again and looking over at the window.

My face lit up as I dashed toward the window. I smiled to myself as I opened it, smelling the air outside. Finally, I thrash one leg out.

Then, the other. I slid my body against the window until I made my escape. Yes! I started jogging away from that stupid cottage.

When I was about to make it to the green sign, I felt a sharp tug on my arm. "Where do you think you're going?" It was him. I didn't try to look at him or stop.

I just pulled against him, hoping to make it to the hospital.. to my mother. This would've never happened if I had just taken the right path instead of taking the short cut!

"You should give up. You know you can't leave me. You have to stay with me for eternity." When he said that, I screamed loudly. Maybe someone will hear me.

"Shut up!" He demanded, spinning me around to face him. That didn't stop me. I screamed again, earning a slap across the face. "I said, 'Shut up'!"

I quietly sobbed as he picked me up bridal style, taking me back to that STUPID cottage. Once we made it inside, he lies me on the bed again and removes his formal trousers.

"See?" The wolf gestured, "It's not bad. You can be a good boy for once, now can't you?" I sniffed, watching his dicked popped out.

"Put your mouth on it if you know what's good for you," He growled. I simply nodded and took it into my mouth.

I looked up at him as I slide my mouth against his shaft. He was groaning and running his hands against my hair.

I blushed as he looked me in the eye. I hated this. I hated every last bit. I fucking hate him and his gigantic cock as well.

After a while, he came down my throat. I coughed and gasped. I didn't even get to taste the fucking liquid or even have a chance to spit it out.

He picks me up amd lies me on the bed. He spreads my legs, pulling my trousers from off of my legs, revealing the boxers that I wore.

I could simply push him and run, but this man is werewolf. I couldn't possibly do that. He'd catch me. He's fast. He's intelligent.

The wolf smirked up at me before ripping the underwear off of me. I gasped and squirmed, watching him slide a finger into his mouth.

Then, he inserts it inside of me. I whined in pain. I didn't want this. I hated this. This was awful. I'm only eighteen.

I hate this animal. I'll have some hunters kill his ass once he has set me free. I allowed my expressions to twist and turn, showing that it was uncomfortable.

Of course, he was ignorant and didn't listen.

Once he pulled his fingers out, I closed my eyes, expecting worse. And, i got just what I thought about.

Worse.

I opened my eyes, and he was inside of me. I squeaked and closed my eyes. It really hurts, but i couldn't complain. I didn't want him to hurt me. That wouldn't be too good.

He began to thrust, and I surprisingly moaned. I didn't mean for it to come out. I didn't want it to, but I guess it slipped from my teeth.

"Finally, you enjoy yourself, huh?" He whispers seductively in my ear. "Uh.. n-no!" I protested against it, but he shook his head and smirked. "It's okay to like what I'm doing to you."

He then asks while thrusting harder, "Tell me. Are you "in the closet" or are you open?" I tilted my head in confusion, sucking a moan back into my throat as I did.

"Are you openly gay or closeted gay?" He asked in a different context. I shook my head, "No, no. I'm straight. I like girls." The wolf smirked, "Well, I guess you're in the closet."

He then goes to my neck and sucks on it. "I'll make you come out." When he said that, my skin began to crawl. I'm freaking out.

______

"Hey, mom," I greeted weakly. "Clyde!" She exclaimed, hugging me tightly. "YOU'VE GROWN SO MUCH! You smell like sex.. ew."

When she said that, I mentally panicked amd looked out the window. The wolf was still outside, smirking at me.

"Mom, I'll see you later. I've go to go. Take care, okay?" She nodded and kissed my hand before I left.

I then make it to the parking lot. I started panicking even more when the wolf approached me. "Call me Token." Was all he said before picking me up and throwing me in the backseats.

~~~~~

Requests are still open. If you have no requests, well, that's fine I guess? I don't care what you request, just don't be too demanding.

(AVAILABLE ON AO3 & Wattpad)
Sign up to rate and review this story