Categories > Movies > Star Wars > The Light

Revived

by BrattyLilCritter 0 reviews

Rey and Ben search for clothes for Ben

Category: Star Wars - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance,Sci-fi - Published: 2020-01-14 - 858 words

0Unrated
And you helped me rediscover
Were the one who resurrected
A man who had died
Your power, it gave me new life


~Rey’s POV~

I led Ben to the old Lars homestead, hoping to find some clothes for him. It would be very awkward if he had to continue to walk around naked. Not that it was an unpleasant sight. I blushed at that thought. Thankfully the doors opened, despite the homestead being abandoned for years. We searched the homestead for clothes that would fit Ben, even if only temporarily. I happened to find a trunk with a few items in what I would assume was Luke’s old room. These would have to work for now. I called to Ben, avoiding looking at his nakedness as I handed him the clothes.

Thankfully he moved to another part of the homestead to get dressed, leaving me to my thoughts. How was it even possible that he was alive....and here...and why was he naked? I hoped the clothes would fit him. He was taller than Luke. And more.... built.... yes, that was the word I was looking for. I tried to block out the image of his naked body, but it was ingrained in my mind.... He was definitely not lacking in any department. I blushed again at that thought. Why was I even thinking about that?

I heard him clear his throat behind me. I turned to look at him, really look at him for the first time since his return. He looked good in his uncle's clothes. Similar attire to his father, but different at the same time. More earthy. It was then that I noticed for the first time how much he looked like his father.

I slowly rose from the floor where I had been sitting. I moved in close to him and caressed his face again. He smiled down at me and pulled me closer. Before I knew it, his lips were on mine. The kiss was passionate, but gentle. I smiled into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck, returning the kiss with equal passion.

I reluctantly broke away from the kiss. As much as I loved the feeling of his lips on mine, I needed to tell him how I felt.

~Ben’s POV~

I cannot even begin to express my relief when the door to the old homestead popped open. I don’t know what I would have done if we could not find clothes for me. I blushed again at that thought. As much as I eventually wanted Rey to see me like this, this was not the the time or place. We split up and searched for clothes for me. A few moments later, I heard Rey call my name. She was looking through an old trunk of things I can only assume belonged to Uncle Luke. She didn’t look at me as she handed me a pile of clothes. I hoped they would fit.

I moved to another part of the homestead to get dressed. The clothes were a little tight in ...certain places. But they would do for now. Hopefully she wouldn’t notice my...bulge. I chuckled to myself at that thought. I hope I don’t end up with an erection, or else, I may just bust loose of these pants. Maybe I could find some looser ones elsewhere later. For now, they would have to work. Other than that, the clothes seemed to fit.

I went back to where I had left Rey. She seemed to be lost in thought. I cleared my throat to let her know I had returned, and that it was safe to look now. She turned and looked me over for a few moments. I wondered what her thoughts were at this moment. She stood up and walked closer to me, reaching up to caress my face. I smiled and pulled her closer. I pulled her in for a passionate kiss. Force, how I wanted to tell her how much I loved her. But this would have to be good enough for now. I felt her wrap her arms around my neck, kissing back with equal passion. I practically melted on the spot. How did this woman have such an effect on me? I had never felt this way about anyone before her.

I practically whined when she broke the kiss. I wanted to keep kissing her. Kriff, I wanted to do more than just kiss her. But now was not the time for...that. She pulled away and cupped my face in her hands. She looked into my eyes before finally speaking. “Ben. There is something I need to say. I cannot keep it bottled up any longer.” Force, please don’t tell me she doesn’t feel the same. I would die all over again. She made sure I was looking at her before speaking again. “Ben...I love you...I think I always have. From the moment you first offered your hand.” Relief washed over me. And joy. I pulled her close again, kissing her more passionately than ever before.
Sign up to rate and review this story