Categories > Movies > Star Wars > The Light

Inseparable

by BrattyLilCritter 0 reviews

Ben and Rey decide they will never be parted from each other

Category: Star Wars - Rating: G - Genres: Romance,Sci-fi - Published: 2020-01-16 - 533 words

0Unrated
If I had my way

I'd spend every day right by your side

And if I could stop time

Believe me, I'd try for you and I

And each moment you're gone

Is a moment too long in my life

So stay right here, right now


My Darkest Days-Without You

~Rey’s POV~

He pulled away from the kiss and looked into my eyes. I had just confessed my love for him. “And I love you, Rey.” I smiled back at him, caressing his face with my hand. He spoke again, this time asking a question.“Did you mean what you said back on the Death Star?” I was confused. I didn’t remember what he was referring to. He released me and stepped back. He offered his hand to me again. It was then that I realized what he was talking about. “Marry me?”, He asked, hopeful. Without hesitation, I placed my hand in his and pulled him back into my arms. I smiled up at him and pulled him in for another kiss. “Is that a yes?” I nodded and smiled. “Yes, Ben. I will be yours. I already am.”

As much as I would have loved to stay like this forever, I knew we should return to my friends. I reluctantly pulled away from Ben. “We should get to the Resistance Base.” He nodded in agreement. I didn’t know how I would explain everything to the others. But I hoped they would understand. No matter what happens, I was not leaving Ben’s side. I had just gotten him back, I wasn’t losing him again.

I led him back to the Millennium Falcon. He reached for my hand, holding it as we walked. I heard him laugh to himself. “Why didn’t we just come back here to find me clothes?”, he asked. I blushed. I honestly just didn’t want to be tempted more than I already was. He was a beautiful man. And I had seen plenty as it is. I felt the tingle between my legs grow at the thought of his naked form. “I thought you would want clothes sooner.”, I fibbed.

~Ben’s POV~

I felt her pull away again. “We should get to the Resistance Base.” I nodded in agreement, knowing many of her friends would not accept me. At least not at first. But I would do my best to get along with them, for her sake. I never wanted to leave her side again. I reached for her hand as we walked back to the ship. She smiled back at me as we held hands and walked.

I was surprised to see that the ship was actually the Millennium Falcon. I smiled, glad that the ship had stayed in the family. Maybe there were some looser pants in my father’s quarters, I laughed. “Why didn’t we just come back here to find me clothes?”, I asked. She blushed. “I thought you would want clothes sooner.” She was just embarrassed to see me naked at this point. I didn’t blame her. I was embarrassed by it too. But hopefully in the not too distant future, that would change.
Sign up to rate and review this story