Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > A Phoenix and a Pharoah

The Evil Plan

by OceanAnge-Babe 5 reviews

When Kronos desides to transport our heroes to Egypt. They find thamselves haveing not the holiday they expected.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-09-19 - Updated: 2006-09-19 - 287 words

0Illiterate
Hi! This is my first story written, so I hope you enjoy it.
The next chapter in this is going to be really good. No one knows what's gonna' happen except me and my sister.




We find our heroes losing a battle to Kronos, who just happened, to have a giant worm on the rampage. Every time they killed one, the worm would multiply, and when they burned them they would become stronger. Half way through the battle Kronos pulls a scarab beetle pendent out of his pocket and puts it in the air.
A portal opens up under our heroes and drags them some place mysterious.

A few minutes later...
"Where are we exactly" Herry asked "I umm, think where in..." Odie said pausing. He looked around, there were people with rags on and water pails over their shoulders, He was sitting down, and he felt next to him. It was sand. "Yes Odie" Said Herry "Egypt" said Odie swallowing "Egypt!!!" Blurted out Theresa "Why Egypt" Asked Jay "Guys, I think we have a problem" shouted Neil over everyone "What's wrong Neil" asked Atlanta sarcastically "I broke one of my really good nails" said Neil sobbing.

Back at Set's Fortress
"Alright Set I'll let you help me wipe out the city Cairo and help you kill Ra" Said Kronos "But what will you do for me in return?" "I'll help you get rid of anyone you want" Said Set. Kronos teleported back to his hideout "I'll fake my way though this just like I did in high school" said Kronos "And I'll finally get rid of those troublesome kids and my dear brother Zeus. Evil laugh is heard all over world from Kronos

To be continued.........
Sign up to rate and review this story