Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > The Imaginary World

9 - Lemon Warning

by LucyMayKumagoro 0 reviews

*

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Characters: Hisoka - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-09-25 - Updated: 2006-09-25 - 1236 words

0Unrated
"I feel all -- tingly, like my tongue does after eating fugu or something," Tsuzuki said, loosening his tie.

The small fae folk were quickly clearing away the table and its contents, buzzing excitedly amongst themselves in their musical sounding language. The five men and the tiger god stood awkwardly near the tree trunks as they watched them work. Tsuzuki slunk to the ground, his cheeks flushed and his eyes dark.

"Tsuzuki! What are you --" Hisoka protested as Tsuzuki pulled him back into his lap and begun to nuzzle his hair.

"You're so snuggly, Hisoka," Tsuzuki murmured, clutching the boy to him tightly.


"Oh, my, there was certainly something in that food. But I don't think it was poison!" Watari said with a giggle. Kokopelli glided towards them from across the clearing, where the little people had set up torches, luxuriously piled pillows and woven blankets.

"Come! Sit! Let us entertain you!" Kokopelli cried merrily, leading them to the setting they'd prepared. The men seemed greatful for the distraction, as they were each feeling more than a little agitated at this point, and made their way to settle on the provided cushions. Hisoka protested less than he might usually have as Tsuzuki laid his head in the boy's lap, the older shinigami noted with pleasure.

Kokopelli swayed almost drunkenly, as a little band of fae folk began to play instruments made from carved wood, hair and bone. A little badger child beat an unrelenting, sensual drumbeat, and the tinier flying fae Tsuzuki had noticed before began to swirl around Kokopelli's body as he danced. The other fae children brought their guests pitchers of muscadine wine and plates of berries.

Kokopelli finished his dance with a wobbly twirl, and landed at Watari's feet with a giggle. The band played another song, and the glowing, insect sized fae ladies continued to weave into complicated patterns across the night sky as they watched in awe.

Byakko rubbed against Hy's leg with a contented purr, the boy's yellow eyes going wide with panic. Watari and Kokopelli watched with amusement, leaning heavily on one another as they laughed, spilling their drinks. Jarrett looked for all purposes to be made of stone as he stiffly took in the proceedings, clearly uncomfortable.

More wine, and several dances later, Kokopelli's guests were all but writhing where they sat, as the lusty little god watched them with growing mirth. Hy stared at his feet, blushing, and Watari swayed to the music with his eyes closed. Even Jarrett's composure seemed to crack a bit, as he wiped at his sweaty brow with a deep frown. Hisoka was gripping Tsusuki's shoulders so tightly that his knuckles were white.

"I'll bet some of us would be happy to find a bed by now," Kokopelli cooed, rolling over onto his belly and gazing up at the delicious torture he'd concocted. "Mouse! Show our guests to their quarters!"

An indeed mousy little fae approached them and silently led them back to the rope ladder were they'd descended earlier. Hy groaned.

"Fellas, I'm jus gonna sleep down here, kay?" the clearly inebriated young man slurred, gazing mournfully at the daunting climb ahead.

"Byakko will carry you!" the tiger god volunteered happily, slinging Hy over his shoulder before he could protest. Tsuzuki stifled a laugh and looked at Hisoka suggestively.

"Don't even think about it," Hisoka muttered, quickly climbing the first set of rungs.

The mouse fae led them to the largest hut in the village, which seemed to rest a little too precariously in its tree.

"You like it?" Kokopelli asked, swooping in from nowhere and nearly making the drunken men fall over the railing. "I just had it built! There's a room for each of you -- that is -- if you really three of them!" Kokopelli flew off again with a giggle.

"I love that little scamp," Watari said with a sigh. "I wonder if he'll be my shiki?"

"Better sober up a little before you think too hard on that one," Jarrett said with a small smile as he supported the blonde scientist on one arm.

"True," Watari said with a hiccup. "He just wouldn't be the same if his spirit weren't free."

The inside appeared even larger, with a fireplace in the front room and doors beyond it that opened to six spacious bedrooms.

"That's a lot of house for one tree," Hy said, as Byakko sat him gingerly on the floor.

"Yes. I just hope Kokopelli's a better architect than he is a dancer," Jarrett said.

"Well, that's it for me! I'm turning in now!" Tsuzuki announced impatiently, dragging Hisoka into the first room they came to and slamming the door shut behind them.

"Tsuzuki!" Hisoka gave a startled cry as the older shinigami scooped him up and threw him on the bed. His shyness was short lived however, as Tsuzuki stepped within his reach and found himself pulled down next to his partner with an urgency that knocked the breath out of him.

"God, I thought I was going to explode waiting to get you here," Hisoka groaned, tearing at Tsuzuki's suit desperately. Tsuzuki went straight for the boy's jeans, fumbling with the button and fly in his haste.

"Careful, baka!" Hisoka gasped, as Tsuzuki caught the zipper on his boxers. Hisoka removed the rest on his own hurriedly, slapping Tsuzuki's hand away.

"So nice to not be interrupted for once," Tsuzuki whispered, running his hands down his lover's body with a hungry gaze.

"At this point," Hisoka said, panting at his partner's attentions, "I'd have to just let the pervy bastard watch."

"Hmm, you're so naughty tonight, baby," Tsuzuki moaned, pulling Hisoka down for a kiss, grinding against him all the while.

Tsuzuki rolled over on top of his lover, licking a trail from his throat to his narrow chest. He teased one pink nipple with his teeth, eliciting an excited whimper from Hisoka before traveling lower and biting the flesh of his hip. He slid down, admiring the boy's smooth skin, ghosting hot breath over his partner's straining erection.

"Asato, yes," Hisoka murmured. Tsuzuki glanced up at hearing the first name the boy almost never used. Smiling to himself, he gave Hisoka's member a long lick from the base to the head, making his lover arch his back with abandon, calling his name over and over as he finally took the boy fully in his mouth. He guided the spongy head to rake lightly across the ridges of his palate, the sensation making Hisoka squirm all the more.

Hisoka didn't last long in his current state of suppressed longing, and Tsuzuki moved further down, eager to prepare his lover.

"Please, I need -- I'm ready," Hisoka whispered after the ministrations of tongue and fingers carefully applied by Tsuzuki. The older shinigami pulled himself up and grabbed the boy's hips, penetrating him deeply with one thrust.

"Oh, baby, you feel so good. Oh, yes," Tsuzuki hissed, withdrawing slowly and pushing back in more forcefully.

"Mmm, yes, there. Harder, Tsuzuki," Hisoka moaned, wrapping his legs tightly around Tsuzuki and pulling him back inside as Tsuzuki began a pounding rhythm. Hisoka's feet dropped to the mattress as he began thrusting upward, screaming mostly incoherent things. Tsuzuki came hard, groaning loudly, and slumped against his lover with a contented sigh.

Tsuzuki could have sworn he heard a maniacal little giggle from somewhere, but decided it must've have just been his imagination.
Sign up to rate and review this story