Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach

Secrets

by Megu-chan 0 reviews

Zaraki has been disappearing in the afternoons, and Yachiru wants to know why. Implied KenUno.

Category: Bleach - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Characters: Other - Published: 2006-09-27 - Updated: 2006-09-28 - 531 words - Complete

1Funny
Yachiru knew Kenpachi better than anyone.

How couldn't she? They had been together even since before she could speak, and she probably wouldn't have made it through the 80 District. At the same time, she saved him from going on a killing rampage every time someone tried to step over them. In a way, she had civilized him.

So when Kenpachi started disappearing in the afternoons, Yachiru was the first one who noticed it.

At first it was just for an hour. The 11th Division didn't notice, because he didn't spend more time that needed with them. She noticed because he didn't go out more than needed, either. But when he disappeared the whole afternoon, she started wondering if something was wrong.

So, without thinking it over, Yachiru decided to follow Kenpachi.

Considering who we are talking about, it didn't go too well: He disappeared, almost as if he knew he was being followed (which couldn't be possible, he wasn't able to sense spiritual energy). So, after a few minutes, she was completely lost. She didn't give up, though. It wasn't in her nature. She kept on running around Soul Society, looking around every corner and every street, but it was worthless. Defeated, she lied down on some Division's roof, and looked down.

Only to finally see Kenpachi leaving the building beneath her. Yachiru smiled, she knew her instincts (luck) wouldn't fail her!

She waited until he had disappeared to jump down to the ground. Happily, she looked back to see which other Captain had he visited: Kuchiki-san? Hitsugaya-san? Komamura-san, perhaps... But it was the 4th Division Central Building. Why would he come to here? Her smile began to fade as she thought of the only possible answer.

~~*~~*~~

Kenpachi came back really happy to his Division's building. Ever since he and Captain Unohana had started "getting together" in the afternoons, he seemed to be in a better mood. Who would have thought that the quiet woman could be so... satisfactory? He knew he wouldn't have guessed it, and grinned as he remembered the afternoon he just had.

As he entered his room, he was encountered by an unusual vision: Yachiru was sitting there, crying. He didn't know what or who could have possible put her in such mood, but he knew one thing: if it was a who, he would kill the bastard.

"Oi! Yachiru! What's wrong?"

She lift her head and looked at him, with concerned eyes.

"Ken-chan... are you going to die?"

He froze for a second. Where had she gotten that idea? It was not only out of the blue, but also completely ridiculous: he, the great Zaraki Kenpachi, about to die... the simple thought of it made him laugh and so he told her.

"But... why else would you visit the 4th Division Captain every afternoon?"

His reaction was incredibly amusing: his cheeks gained a reddish color, while he coughed desperately trying to cover for his embarrassment. It took him 2 hours of babbling and stuttering to finally explain his secret, not forgetting to tell her to keep it that way.

Of course, the next day everybody in Soul Society was aware of the beautiful relationship between the Captains.
Sign up to rate and review this story