Categories > Games > Sonic the Hedgehog > Welcome Back

The enemy of my enemy is.....?

by ShadowPrincessJade 0 reviews

Selkadoom has Trixie and has told her some things she isn't too happy to hear. With this new information will she give in to Selkadoom or will she remain strong and continue her desire to kill him?...

Category: Sonic the Hedgehog - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Shadow,Sonic - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2021-01-08 - Updated: 2022-04-11 - 2643 words

0Unrated
She's gone. I was too late. The flashback of his smirk, the unconsciousness of her body in his arm, the simple fact I wasn't fast enough wondered soullessly in my mind as I sat in my dark room, which I haven't left since that day. Max and Kristal have been making sure I had food even though I didn't want to eat. Sonic and Shadow talk to me but I don't really pay attention.I hope you're okay princess. Don't worry I'm coming, soon. I thought to myself working out alone. Everyone is avoiding me, which is reasonable because either I'm angry and not cooperating or I'm ignoring everyone holed up in my room. I mean I should talk about my feelings, but I just don't want to break down in front of them. I need to be strong.

"Hey Manic wanna come in the living room? We're havin a meeting and I kinda want your point of view" Kristal said in her kid-like voice.

Still doing curl ups, I reply "My point of view hasn't changed. We get Trixie back and kill him at any cost. Simple as that."

Sonic appears next to her and crosses his arm "Dude get up and get the living room man. We need a plan and that requires all of us."

"And besides it's gonna take all of us to take him down. Don't think you can do this by yourself because you can't" Shadow says though I can't see him.

Maxine squeezed her head in between Sonic and Kristal "Yeah, come on we need you Manic!!!"

I stop what I was doing and look at all of them. They're right, they need me and I need them. Sighing, I grab a towel and wipe my face "Give me fifteen" and brush past all of them to the bathroom. As I turn on the shower, I began to think. What if I can do this by myself? What if I, Manic, can rescue Trixie and kill Selkadoom by myself? I can prove that I ain't some street kid good for nothing thief. I can prove to Shadow that I'm better than him and that I can protect Trixie. With that last thought, I made up in my mind that no matter what is said in that meeting, I'm going after them by myself.

XxX

I hate him. I just despise the fact that douchebag madman created him. Gave him so much power and now look at me: Chained to a chair, not even my fire can burn. He made me the demon I am and oh so I plan to show him what he created.

"Wakey wakey princess, I got your favorite: Pizza!" Selkadoom said carrying a pizza in his hand. I didn't reply to him so he says "What's the matter? Phoenix girl can't speak?"

"Even if I did say anything, it wouldn't amount to the rage built in me. Besides, if you know me so well you should know I don't talk I fight" I spoke back trying to control my eyes from changing bright red. He doesn't get to see my feelings, he's not worth it.

He laughs and sits in front of me after unchaining me "Still feisty huh little sister?"

I roll my eyes "What the hell did you want me to be? A fucking puppy?"

"Well....."

"You're an asshole you know that?"

He hunches his shoulders " Maybe maybe not but you have something I want....well...two things. Once which I already have in my possession." He looks at me and smirk that smirk that made me loathe him. His dark seductive smile. "Maybe we should be normal with each other. I mean after all, you are my little sister" he says while he finishes unchaining me from my chair.

I stand up and back away from him. I look him in his blue eyes and stare. His human form kind of reminds me of shadows. He had long black and blue hair, a black leather jacket, a black shirt, ripped jeans, and black shoes with blue shoe laces. His presence is strong, you can't deny him and his power it radiates off of him. I get myself together and spat "I am NOT you little sister Selkadooom....don't ever label me as that ever again in your life"

He walks up to me and runs his hand through my hair and says softly "You're right, your not my sister.....you're my girlfriend. Technically we never broke up you just left me, so you're still mine....my little devil.

I shudder at his touch and words. In my head mind, the day I left him is the day we broke up. "I don't belong to you anymore. I'm not related to you just because you took me in when I was a rejected kid on the streets," I shove his hand away and back up "and I am DEFINTELY not your girlfriend anymore. The day I walked out on you was the day I became free of you, free of this prison you cursed me into. You separated me from my best friends so you can have me all to yourself! I will never stop trying to kill you, I rather die than be yours again."

He starts laughing, like doubling over in laughter. Once he pulled himself together he looks at me and says "Darling, even if you tried you know you can't be free of me cause you will be hunted for the rest of your life just for your powers. Not to mention what runs through your veins."

Stunned and confused, I ask "What is that supposed to mean, bitch? What did you do to me?!"

"Oh you didn't know? Oh yeah that's right you left before you left and I'm sure he hasn't told you. After all he was the one who tried to talk me out of it out of fear of losing you but yet here you are! Anyway, you're powerful on your own but how do you think you can last so long without being tired my love?"

"Endurance, how else?" I ask septically watching his every move.

He shakes his head and grins "Sweetness, your blood is infused with a chaos emerald. Why do you think I can keep finding you? You're one of the emeralds baby doll."

I blink in awe.There is a chaos emerald in me? In my blood stream? A precious sought after power source is inside me . I Growled and dashed at him full speed and tackled him. "What the fuck did you do to me Selkadoom?! WHAT DID YOU DO!"

With nothing but a devilish smile on his face he replied "I made you unstoppable....you should be happy."

"But I'm not! I didn't ask for this! I didn't ask for a target on my back! I didn't asked to be tracked everywhere I go! I want this out of me! Now!" I demand

"Now If I do that there's no guarantee that you'll make it out alive Fey."

I get off of him and let him get up. If he reverses this process, chances are I die. I grimace at that thought. I die because of shit I never signed up for. Something I had no choice or control over. The thing that's bothering me is that Shadow knew....he fucking knew! I swear when I see him I'm beating him to a pulp. I'm tired of the lies from both of them I thought to myself.

Selkadoom finished brushing himself off and tossed me my weapons "You can go now. Your friends are worried about you. Don't worry I don't know where they are and no there's no tricks or shenanigans attached to this. The door is open for you to walk out....unless you come to your senses and realize you belong here with me on your throne, Princess of Hell"

I spat back at him " The only person who can call me that is Shadow not you. I'll be damned if I help you do anything. You turned me into a killing machine against my fucking will. I will kill you, watch me." I walk out the building fuming with anger. I find a rooftop to gather my thoughts. So I'm a chaos emerald and both of my exs knew and never bothered to tell me......Bullshit....neither one of them are getting away with this.

I sigh and chat a spell Max made sure I knew to transport me Manic, wherever he is. I know I cheated on him and I feel bad, but he's the only one I don't have a grudge against.

XxX
Max was Explaining different way to get Trixie back from Selkadoom but I zoned out. I missed her so bad it kept fucking with my brain. I wondered if she was okay, I was losing sleep at night, scenarios in my head of what selka was doing to her.

"SHADOW! PAY ATTENTION!" Kristal yelled at me getting my attention.

"Shit sorry, what was said?" I ask coming out my daydream.

"Jeez dude, anyway, I was saying-" Max began to repeat herself when a knock on the door interrupted her.

I got up to go answer it and as soon as I opened the door my heart dropped. "TRIXIE YOU'RE HERE!"

Instead of a happy greeting, I was met with a fist to my face "YOU LYING SECREATIVE BITCH! YOU KNEW AND YOU DIDN'T THINK TO TELL ME!? I SHOULD KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!"

I wince in pain and touch my bleeding nose. " The hell are you talking about Trixie?"

She growls "Don't play dumb with me hedgehog......you couldn't stop him? Or were you too much of a fucking bitch to even try before he turned me into his personal lab rat?"

I stand up while the others, including Manic, look at her confused. "Trixie Fey, I have no idea-"

She cut me off yelling "YOU KNEW SELKADOOM MADE ME A CHAOS EMERALD! YOU KNEW! YOU FUCKING KNEW!" Her eyes were red and purple, and I could feel the anger and pain from here. She's right, I did know and I didn't try to stop him. All I did was try to talk him out of it. She, again, has every right to be mad at me.

"Trixie, I tried talking him out of it I did. He didn't listen to me. I should've told you before I left that night, but I didn't and I'm Sorry. I really am."

Trixie's eyes shift from red, blue, and purple. Anger, sadness, and heartbreak. Her hands shake and so does her head " I don't know if I trust your sorrys Shads....I don't know if I trust you anymore. He said the process can be reversed but I might not make it out alive. I just might take him up on that offer."

Max speaks "Trixie, no....that's what he wants you to think. He wants you to crawl back to him. He thinks he made you who you are but you are much more than that. You are a 18 year old woman blessed with the Phoenix soul and the power to control any type of fire. He wants you to kill for him and you're not that person anymore.....you know that as much as me and kristal knows that. We watched you become the woman you are today. Don't throw away all your hard work go to waste on something you don't even know is true."

Kristal speaks next. "She's right sister, Max is a spell caster and I'm good with technology. We can find a way to take the emerald out of you and you'll still be here. We need you to trust us....all of us."

"I don't know you and his history, but I know selkadoom is full of lies Trixie. I'm sure we can find a way to fix this and you can have the life you want without having a target on your back. Just please, don't go back to him...please." Sonic added on.

Manic walked up to her and looked her dead in her eyes and then hugged her. Once he let go he said "I will do anything to get you the life you want, the life he took." He reaches in his pocket and hands her a ring.

She looks down and takes it "Where did you get this....."

"He gave it to me. It's the source of my fire. I don't need it. I found my true power" He shot out a green spark and the kitchen light came on "It's all electric here."

I looked at the ring and my eyes opened up wide. That's the ring I left for Trixie when I left along with the necklace. I watch as she slips it back on her right hand and she looks me dead in my eyes.

"He used something that was precious to me and locked my powers inside and gave it you? Smart." She said looking at the ring.

Manic hunches his shoulders "It is what it is, like I said don't need it. I'm sparky now. Hey, why is that ring so special to you anyway?"

She looks at me again and says "I had it since he found me, so I assume its from my parents." Trixie breaks eye contact with me and says " I'm gonna take some time to myself. I'll be back soon." And with that statement, she walks out the door.

Everyone else goes in the kitchen to eat, as for me I go after Trixie.

XxX
I guess manifesting works because I prayed and prayed for her to come back and she did. What's bothering me actually is that Selkadoom just...let her go. No strings attached, no track device, no message, nothing. Something isn't right, he's got other plansI thought to myself in the kitchen. Shadow is still outside talking to Trixie outside, Sonic and Kristal are playing games in the living room, and Max is in the kitchen with me helping me clean up.

"You think a lot to be such a care free person, Manic" Max says out the blue, breaking me from my pondering.

"Oh, well I'm still care free....just with priorities now. Gotta protect the ones I love" I say with a slight smile putting up dishes.

She looks at me and chuckles "Make sense, you know....holing yourself in your room instead of opening up about your frustrations can be very dangerous....and besides can't have both you and Fey doing that. The relationship will fail completely."

I stop and think about it and she's right. Fey already doesn't express her feelings so much it's so hard to read her and it doesn't even look like she trust any of us with her feelings. The most I can do is talk about mine and show her I care. "Yeah you're right. I just want to make sure I'm doing stuff right ya know? I just want to feel like I'm doing something to help. Afterall, I'm the one that caused all this."

Max takes the plates I was putting up and looks at me. "None of this is your fault and I'll be damned if any of you think that this is your fault. Seelkadoom is the one thats at fault. He's the one who lied to you. He's the one that never told Trixie about what's going on with her. He's the reason Shadow and Trixie doesn't get along....well sorta. He's the one that created some type of spell or whatever it was that took me months MONTHS," she pauses and calms down "Months to break, so no you are not the one who caused this. He caused this cause he wants to be a douche bag."
Sign up to rate and review this story