Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist

"one day"

by WinryRockbell16 0 reviews

Just a little ed/win story. rated g for light fluff, and cutness!!!!!

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Edward Elric, Winry Rockbell - Published: 2006-09-28 - Updated: 2006-09-28 - 268 words - Complete

0Unrated

"One Day" Ed pov

~~~~~~

Every time he saw her, his heart would beat wildly in his chest. His legs would turn to jelly, his breath would leave him. Every time she smiled, he couldn't avoid the light pink blush that crept across his face. These emotions she made him feel, were so foreign to him. He was always very busy, but no matter what he was doing, pictures of her clouded his thoughts. These feelings he felt, what could they be? He always wanted to talk to her. There were so many things he wanted to say, but his mouth somehow couldn't form. Why? What were these strange feelings?

When she talked to him, his eyes always wandered down to her soft, pink lips. The very lips he longed to kiss. Why he wanted to kiss her, he never understood. He wanted to hold her, to tell her how he felt, but how did he feel? What were these strange feelings? Every time he left her, his heart felt as if a piece of it was missing. How he longed to feel her soft touch. These feelings, these wonderful feelings, what did they mean?

He asked himself that question for years. But still, he could not find an answer. It certainly wasn't love, it was something much, much more. What it was? He still did not know. But surely the answer would come to him.........


........One Day...




~owari


A/N// This idea came to me out of nowhere, but I thought it would be cute! I hope you like it, and thank you all sooooo much for reading!!! ^-^
Sign up to rate and review this story