Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach > arrancar love

arrancar love

by gchang 0 reviews

the arrancar. luppi/grimmjow

Category: Bleach - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Arisawa Tasuki, Other - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2006-09-28 - Updated: 2006-09-29 - 1082 words

-1TrainWreck

The air smelled sweet. water was calm. Luppi felt the water splash around her barefeet.

Luppi the arrancar loved going barefoot. She loved to be one with nature, and she thought that wearing shoes were restraining. today she was walking on a beach.

Luppi ad a quite feminine face.she was only wearing a kimono, she had left her jacket back in the hollow dimension. All arrancars could create their own dimensions with a little effort. Nobody could disturb them there.

As luppi walked, he got bored. So he went swimming. he took off his kimono gladly and waded into the water. as the cold water hit him, he could feel his nipples rough up and his penis grow hard. He then decided to masturbate. with a little effort, he conjured a few sex slaves. They all scurried up to him and begged him to let one of them suck his beautiful cock. so he picked one naked girl with beautiful eyes and soft breasts with hard nipples. she thanked him by going on her knees and licking him between the legs. luppi shuddered. He sat by a chair-shaped rock and spread his legs out wide. The slave came and immediately wrapped her mouth around his cock.

yes... luppi moaned.
"go harder" he said as he shoved the girls whole mouth in.
all the girl did was suck harder.
he could feel himself cum. But the girl sat their and washed herself in his sperm. she then bowed to luppi and walked vanished.

"I guess its time to go back" he thought.

And withh that he dissapeared.

With a flash of light, luppi found himself sitting on bench in their fortress of the hollow world. he was now in his jacket unfortunately, but no matter what happens, he was always barefoot. No one was here yet.

"Still in their dimensions probably" he thought.

so he fiddled with his toes until yammy came.
then one by one the other espanda came. the espanda were the arrancar high council. much like the gotei 13. luppi was the 6th espanda. he had replaced that punk grimmjow after he disobeyed aizen. Now he only had one arm and could easily be defeated by luppi, or so he thought.

"hey grimmy, need a hand?" she teased.

"shut up, you bitch!" he snapped. he was not looking angry though. Because with them was orihime. aizen was with them, and after a stupid speech which luppi was stealin a quick napfrom, he ordered orihime to do something that pissed luppi bad.

"heal grimmjow"s arm" he ordered.

"wait! no way! she can't do that.!" he screamed.

"oh, and why can't se?you scared of me with both my arms?" grimmjow mocked.

"fine, just get it over with" luppi said with a hatred of that girl. but that would soon be gone.

after getting his armm back, grimmjow glared at luppi.

"payback time" he whispered, and came at luppi with his sword. luppi barely dodged him.

"how can his arm be this powerful after being healed just now?" he thought. he unleashed his sword and got his armor ready. he attacked grimmjow with his tentacles but he dodged them in a blur of speed.

taking luppi's bare legs to his advantage, he slashed at them both.

luppi screamed in pain as he fell to his knees.

"yes, bow to your superior!" grimmjow laughed. He musttered a quick spell and luppi was chained against a golden wall. With a few mor slashes, luppi's armor fell to the ground. he was bare naked in front of the person that could kill him in one easy blow, as helpless as a rabbit.

with one quick flash, all she could see was darkness.

grimmjow laughed " who is the underdog now? huh?! huh!?"

after the fight grimmjow took his place back as the sixth espanda. After his missions were done, aizen gave him and the others a few days of rest. Grimmjow immediately went to his dimension. his dimension was a country all to himself. he stood in front of his enormous mansion and walked in.

When he turned on the lights, he smiled.
"so your here eh?"

there was luppi, but he had been turned into a she.
instead of a chest, luppi had large round breasts with hard nipples. where his penis should be, there was a hairless vagina.

grimmjow walked up to her and grinned.

"but the luppi the espanda had known was gone. instead of a cocky, teasing arrancar, she was now just a frightened teenage girl.

"pl..please don't kill me" she whimpered.

"yeah you better beg, and now your as weak as a human after my double spell! I sapped all your powers away and took'em for myself! Then i transported you her! he explained.

luppi whimpered again. all she could do was whimper.

"well, i'm in a good mood after killing that renji guy. so i decided that from now on, you are my slave, and if you dare disobey, you don't want to know what happens! and from now on, your only to call me master! understood?

" yes master, please master, please let me down. i'll obey every command you give me! she sobbed

"very well" grimm said. and with a snap of his fingers, her chains and the walls were gone.

Grimm was also naked. his hard cock sticking out.

"I'm tired, so suck my cock and wash yourself in my cum." he ordered.

luppi, as a terrified little girl, obeyed. she slid over to his master, who had sat on a couch the size of a bed.

"yes master thank you for letting me touch you master" she stammered.

"just hurry up" grimm ordered.

luppi slid her mouth around grimm's hard cock and started sucking. she could her him moaning.

"stop" grimm said. but luppi was too scared and kept sucking.

"STOP YOU BITCH!" he said and sent her flying.

all luppi could do was crawl to the front of the couch/bed and apologize.

"please don't punish me" she said, trembling.

"your new, so i'll let you off with a small punishment"
grimm decided.

"thank you master" luppi said.

the punishment was terrible for luppi. she had to turn so that her vagina was facing him. he stuck his 3 fingers up there and ordered her to move up and down while sucking his cock. she would then whip her as much as how long it took for her to get an orgasm and drink it.
Sign up to rate and review this story