Categories > Original > Romance > Love Knows No Boundaries

Cole and Nicole

by MKay 2 reviews

A vampire that is 5006 years old meets a young girl then she dies now she is an angel and they meet but vampires and angels are not suppose to mix but love knows no boundaries

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-09-19 - Updated: 2006-09-20 - 3300 words

0Unrated
He walked down the cold dark alley he smiled when he heard the police sirens in the background. There was nothing quiet about the city at night it seemed like it was day no matter what time it was. He jumped onto a building and looked over the city he could smell their blood and heat the hum of their hearts calling his name. He shook it off.
Their Dead!! the cops yelled as a crowd grew around them. He smirked knowing they wouldnt find the murder. Theirs no weapon captain!! one of them yelled What do you mean? he ran in the house when he saw the bodies horror came over his face. Who could do this? he wondered as he looked at them.
Foolish Mortals he muttered as he watched them carry the body bags out knowing they would figure out that one of the men was a wanted murder he killed the family then well he intervened he killed him without mercy so actually he did the cops a favor, getting rid of murderer was the nicest thing he could think of.
He sighed life was boring in this time for you see he was no normal human he was a vampire he hunted the living to survive. He was nearly four thousand and fifty he was one of the oldest he seen wars and everything that was fun back in the day. Nowadays it was just boring.
He closed his ice blue eyes and listened to the music of the night he was begging to get lonely no one share this long eternity with him but he couldnt find the mate he wanted. His jet black hair blew in the wind, What do you want? he asked as he turned around and noticed a younger vampire so you are still alive? he asked the younger one.
Yes, no thanks to you, you left me for them vampire hunters: he snapped back.
Havent you learned survival for the fittest he hissed he was not in a good mood at the moment and that little leech was helping his mood any.
I came here because my leader would like to speak to you. He said.
Im not interested in what your master wants he said as he got a cigarette from his leather jacket pocket.
Cole he said to him Cole looked at him.
NO! I have nothing to do with your coven! he yelled as popped up right in front on him and grabbed him by the neck and began to raise him off the ground., he could see fear in the young ones eyes he knew his eyes turned red. Do you understand? he hissed as he dropped him.
If you wish Cole then he disappeared.
Cole shook his head and look around he knew women adored him he was well built. His bangs covered his eyes as he jumped down into the crowd of people walking beside him he heard young lovers whisper in each other ears and hold hands. He shook his head remembering when he had a many lovers he would do the same thing but eventually they would figure out what he was then he was forced to kill them.
They looked each other it seemed they were drowning in each others eyes. Mortals he mumbled as he walked past them and went down an alley way he stopped what looked like a part of the wall. He pushed on it and their was bar. Smoke filled the air he walked in and saw that demons and vampires stopped what they were doing and looked at him knowing he was stopped what they were doing and looked at him knowing he was one of the oldest. He ignored the looks they gave him and sat down at the bar.
Any kind of blood you have. He stated as he blew the smoke into the air that came from the cigarette. The next thing he knew a tall glass of the crimson liquid was placed in front of him. He grabbed it and began to drink. He could hear whispers among the room they knew he was pureblood vampire his sire was on the first.
No one messes with him and lives to tell I heard he caused most of the wars back in day. A demon said as he took a drink of beer. Yeah I heard that if anyone hunts on his terority they are normally killed on spot another one whispered he shot them a glance they were right if they wanted to hunt on his terrority they would have to ask and would he set the standards.
Cole a voice said behind him he looked and saw no one their it seemed the voice floated in on the wind. He shook it off and sighed in annoyance her voice haunted him most of the time, he couldnt get her voice out his face for you see her voice kept her in sanity most of the time when he was younger.
He got up and started to get up when he saw two vampires sitting with a mortal girl she looked scared out her wits. Come on you have to eat so you will be will nourished then we can eat one of the hissed into her ear she looked at him and started to move her hand to the food the next thing she knew one of the vampires was thrown across the room. Every one stopped what they were doing and looked at them.
What the hell....oh Cole its you the other vampire said as he started to get up.
I told you no bringing mortals into the bar then planning to eat them especially since she is from my terrority. Cole hissed to him.
We have no idea what your talking about the vampire said as he started to move to the mortal girl.
You better go Cole answered he grabbed him by the collar she nodded and said Thank you then she ran out the door and onto the street.
Cole gave the vampire a go to hell look he reached down into his pocket and pulled out his pocket. You have been warned once now for the punishment Cole said as he plunged the stake into his heart he turned into dust in front of everyone. Know for you Cole hissed as he caught the vampire who was running for the door, he staked him and looked around the bar.
You know the punishment he hissed to the vampires who had wide eyes Same thing for you demons I show no mercy he snapped as he put the stake back in his pocket then left the bar. He jumped onto the building and jumped from rooftop he was enjoying the wind wipe around him his coat flying a
He stopped at a house that was on the cliff by the ocean he sighed knowing he was home. He could hear the waves pounding against the rocks it seemed to relax him. Beautiful he whispered as the moon was over the ocean it shinned on it making it seem breathless.
He walked through the door into his house it had heavy black drapes covering all the windows so light would sneak in. Of course he could be in the light if he wanted to be but he choose not to for you see when he was two thousand he got tired of the no sun life he searched everywhere until he found the most powerful wizard and witch to make it where he could in the light and be invincible and he did thats why they feared him.
He walked down into the basement and walked over to where the steps wall was he pushed on the wall and their was some catacombs. He walked in as the door closed behind him as he walked down the corridor the torches sprung to life. Blood was smeared all over the walls, skulls lined against the walls and skeletons were between the columns.
Stupid vampire hunters he muttered as he crushed one of the skulls with his boot. He sneered as he looked at the rest of the skeletons. He stopped when he got to a door blood was smeared o the door he smirked as he walked in and took of his leather duster, under the leather duster their was a black muscle shirt that showed off his every muscle he had on kind of tight jeans but not really. He waved his hands and the candles lit up around the sold black
Flashback~~~~~~~*
He ran up a hill to her the one who loved him no matter his mother. She had long brown hair and brilliant blue eyes just like him. He was the youngest out of the three, his father liked his older brothers better then him because they wanted to be farmers like him but he didnt want that kind of life he wanted something more out of life.
Come on Cole dinner is almost ready she said as she held out her had to him.
Coming he said with a smile on his face he was about nine years old he loved his mother with all his heart.
It started out like a normal night and the year went on but on the eve of his tenth birthday something happened. He came home from fishing he saw the door was open which was weird he went up and pushed open the door their on the floor was blood everywhere and their was his mother and his brothers they were dead. He stood their not knowing what to do their eyes were open they had fear in their eyes. The next thing he knew his father shoved him out the way and ran to his wife and his sons.
He didnt pay attention to his other son who had streams of tears going down his cheeks. His father cried that night and after that they buried them then left the country to go to the city hoping they would forget about what happened but he couldnt forget he saw the look of horror in his mothers eyes His father opened a hotel he watched his father go from woman to woman after that he paid no head. He soon was going to have a child with his wife his own father forget all about him. Coles favorite past time was taking his new mothers jewelry and selling it for money and another was stealing his fathers cigarettes.
~~~~~~~~~End of Flashback~~~~~~~~~
His eyes snapped open and looked around his coffin knowing it was just a ream then went back to sleep.
During the Day
A young woman walked down the sidewalk she wore a mini skirt with a tank top she had dirty blonde hair and cerulean eyes. A ball bounced down the sidewalk she stopped and grabbed it a little boy ran up to her. Here you go she said as she handed him the ball to him he smiled and ran off.
Beautiful she said as she walked into the park it was autumn the leaves were a mixture of red, gold, and brown it was magnificent. She took a breath of the breath and sat down on the bench and watched the children play games with each other and the mothers talk about their child.
You still here on earth Nicole a deep voice said behind her. She sighed in annoyance she knew who it was.
What do you want John? she said with a glare he sat down beside her and put his arm around her shoulders.
I came to see you he stated as he scooted closer to her.
You came and you saw now go she snapped as she took his arm off her shoulder and scooted away from him. She had to admit he was hot he had blonde hair brown spiked hair with hazel eyes nothing about him was wrong he just perfect.
Come on Nicole have a heart he stated with a smile.
Where friends thats all we will ever be she stated as she got up and started to get up from the bench and walk off.
You still love him dont you remember he thinks you are dead nothing more he yelled at her as she walked away from him. She knew he was right she was dead to him it was time to move on. She got to her apartment and fell on the couch.
Men she mumbled as she hugged a dark blue pillow. Nicole closed her eyes and shock her heard she was about eighteen but it seemed she was about two hundred years old in a way but she didnt know why. She remember him she dreamed about him every night the man she meet about a year before she died. How he had pain and hatred in his eyes when they first meet. He seemed so quiet but when they got to know each other more he talked. When they first meet she would normally do all the talking but then he began to talk more. He told her he was born in the country then his parents and his brothers moved to the city. He had pain in his eyes when he moved but then a year later she died.
She barely remember how it happened she just remembered watching them at her funeral and how he was their among the crowd. Her parents hung their heads in sadness knowing there baby had died her older brother stood their with his pregnant wife she was having a baby girl she was going to named after her. Then she was offered to be an angel but she couldnt see her family no more or any of loved ones so she learned to watch from a distance the sadness filling her heart and how tears fell down her cheeks as if they were rivers.
She sat up and went over to the fridge and opened it to get a glass of sweet tea. Her job was to watch out to guide people example stop them from doing drugs or from killing themselves that her was her job. To able to live she was happy but not being able to see her family it tore her in half. She sat back down and went over to the couch and turned on the TV. their on the news their was a killing three family members and one known murderer no one knew what happened but they knew this killer wasnt going to stalking the streets no more.
She smiled about the murderer being killed but for the family she shook her head, but she knew they would be happy on where they were going. She turned it off and went to her bedroom she had a queen size bed that was on the floor she feel face first and covered herself up.
She felt tears falling down her cheeks she missed her family she missed him more then anything then right before she fell asleep she whispered his name Cole then lit the wind carry it then she feel asleep.
~To Cole~
He woke up to someone saying his name she sat up and opened his senses to see if anyone was their no one was in the house. He shook his head and got up he teleported up to the kitchen and sighed as he got his cigarettes.
GET OVER IT!! he mentally yelled at himself SHES DEAD AND SHES NOT COMING BACK! he finished. He blew out a puff of smoke and thought of her dirty blonde hair and how her smile was just perfect it made anyone smile she made him smile his first real smile since his mother died.
Time to go hunting he thought to himself as he left the house he rarely killed innocent people hardly anymore only when the time called for it would he do that evil doers blood had a better taste he could say.
He got to his favorite rooftop to watch people and reading their minds knowing what they were. Got you he whispered as his eyes landed on a male human who had raped three women and killed two men. He jumped down to where he was behind him and followed him he was stalking a woman who had dirty blonde hair.
Nicole
She got up and looked at the clock it was ten p.m. and she couldnt sleep so she decided she would go for a walk but first she changed into a pair of jeans and a short sleeve jacket with a dark blue jack et. She got to the sidewalk and walked among them the next thing she knew it felt like she was being followed she glanced and saw people were behind her which was normal so she just shook it off.
She turned down a street not knowing that two people were following her.
Cole watched the woman he was following well who the guy was following It cant be he thought he shook his head everyone looks like her nowadays he just shook his head again knowing he was right.
They walked down streets he was waiting till he was by their selves and they did. Cole hid in the shadows to watch and wait for the perfect time to attack his prey.
Hello Poppet the man said as he watched her spin around and look at him with fear in her eyes.
What do you want? she asked as she backed against the wall feeling for it.
Great Nicole get yourself in a trap heck I may be an angel but I cant fight at all she thought as she watched him come closer and closer to her his face was twisted with hatred he drew out a knife from his jacket.
Prepare to die he hissed as he lunged at her she closed her eyes knowing it wouldnt kill her but still. She waited for awhile then noticed that nothing happened she opened her eyes and looked at her attacker he was being lifted into the air by man by the throat.
Didnt your mother ever teach you from hurting women the man hissed as he threw him into the brick wall she watched his every movement and noticed that his voice sounded yet familiar. The she saw him the moonlight shown all over him.
Cole she whispered into the night he stopped and looked at her and his eyes got wide.
Nicole he whispered as he dropped man who looked at him and ran for his life. He looked at her and shook his head saying Nicole your suppose to be dead he whispered as he walked over to her it seemed as if time had stopped and they were the only ones moving.
She said nothing she didnt need to she just walked towards him with love and compassion in her eyes knowing this was forbidden she was never to see her family or friends after she died but she didnt care she needed to see him.
They stopped when they got close his hand caressed her face making sure she was their, he watched as she began to cry he wiped her tears away with his thumb giving her some confront. His eyes scanned over her he shook his head and thought Shes alive the next thing he knew she hugged him he didnt know how to react at first then hugged her back.
Cole she said again as she looked at him nothing had changed about him he looked the same when they first meet he said he was about nineteen so he would twenty one.
Sign up to rate and review this story